Star Wars Rebels: Jedi Surviv...

Od Excusemeh_aj5

This is a Star Wars Rebels/Crossover harem book. Y/N Drake was only 12 years old when the Purge happened, on... Viac

Bio (Season 1)
1 {The Beginning of the End} Pt 1
3 {The Spark Of Rebellion} Pt 1
4 {Spark Of The Rebellion} Pt 2
5 {Droid Distress}
6 {Return Of The Jedi}
7 {Empire Day}

2 {The Beginning of the End} Pt 2

1.6K 68 23
Od Excusemeh_aj5

Our story continues right where we left off. Jedi master Shaak Ti was arriving at the hyperdrive room. She spotted two clones with heavy blasters standing guard. The two Troopers stood guard waiting for the Togruta to show herself, little did they know was that she was there all along. 

Clones: *Muffled Gagging*

Both clones were lifted onto the ground, both of them bringing their hands to their necks as they felt an invisible hand lift them up and start choking them. Shaak Ti rounded the corner and stared both clones right in the eye's (despite wearing helmets) and brought her hands into a closed fist. 

*Crack*

*Thud*

Both clones dropped to the ground dead with their necks snapped. 

______

We move into the hyperdrive room and saw a squad of clones setting up defenses and waiting for the former General to arrive. Two clones were standing on a catwalk which lead to the center console. 

*Swoosh*

The door to their right opened up to reveal a lifeless clone body floating in the air. Both clones turned only for the closet to get the body of his dead brother thrown at him. The clone feel off the catwalk and into the abyss below...until he hit the ground. The second clone turned and open fired. 

*KKWWSSHHH*

*VVVRRROOM*

Shaak Ti ignited her azure saber and swung it around deflecting the clones blaster bolts. She then dodged to the side avoiding a blaster bolt before jumping up and spin kicking the clone in the head knocking him off the side. Alittle move she learned from training in hand to hand with her friend Aayla Secura. 

Clone: Target number 2 is in the hyperdrive room!

Clone: Open fir*Static* 

She ran towards the center console where an officer was standing. The officer picked up a nearby DC-17 and open fired. Shaak Ti skillfully deflected his shots before pulling him towards her with the force. The sudden pull caused him to drop the blaster, once he reached Shaak Ti she jumped and spun her saber slicing the officers head clean off. 

(Don't fuck with Mamma Shaak Ti boys)

She quickly dodged to the side and held her saber up as a clone fired upon her with a Z6 rotary blaster. She then dodged to the other side as four clones open fired at her with their blasters. She then got an idea and deflected their bolts before dodging back to the right. She then grabbed the clone with the Z6 using the force and lifted him up slightly before turning him towards the other clones. She used the force to keep his finger on the trigger and watched as he gunned down his brothers. Once they dropped dead she force pulled the clone towards her and stabbed her blade through his chest. She removed her blade and the clone fell to the ground dead, seeing as all the threats were dealt with she placed her saber on her belt and backed up and focused on removing the hyperdrive generators from their mounts using the force. 

After a few seconds metal groaning was heard before the hyperdrive generators started being pulled to the side. Both of them ripped from their mounts and collided with each other. The ship then jolted violently 

______

The camera panned to show the outside of the ship which now had sections of it explode causing smoke to pore out and debris to fly all over the place. 

The camera panned to show the moon of Pandora to which the Venator was getting closer and closer to. 

________________

*Pew*

*Pew*

*Pew*

*VVRROOMM*

*VVRROOMM*

*Screaming*

Y/N twirled his saber rapidly before rushing a group of clones. He then dropped to his knees and slide right towards them. He leaned his body back and spun his saber above his head which cut down any clone that was in it's way. 

Admiral Raines meanwhile was burst firing a group of clones. He approached them but suddenly his blaster overheated. 

Raines: Fuck

He then saw a clone reaching for his blaster pistol. He rushed the clone and jumped onto him and used his weight to pull the clone down to the ground. He then chopped him in the neck and took his blaster pistol and fired two shots into the clones neck killing him. He heard a thud and saw Y/N has used the force to rip the blasters out of some clones hands and throw them at the wall. Raines then moved forward and shot one clone in the head killing him instantly. He then heard some movement behind him and placed the blaster below his other arm, aiming behind him and pulled the trigger sending a blaster bolt into a clones stomach. Raines then turned to face the clone and fired another blaster bolt which struck the clone in the helmet killing him. 

Another squad of clones appeared and raised their blaster rifles. They open fired on Y/n who dodged to the side and rushed the clones twirling his saber infront of him to create a wall of plasma. Once he was closed he used the force to stagger them giving him enough time to twirl his saber above his head decapitating a clone trooper. He then spun his body while still twirling his saber and did the same to another clone trooper. 

He then spun his saber around before spinning his body. Once his body was facing the group of clones he threw his saber at them. The doubled bladed lightsaber spun rapidly towards the group of clones, some were caught off guard and were killed instantly while some tried to run only to get cut down. The last clone fell dead and Y/n force pulled his saber back to him. 

*BANG*

The entire ship suddenly jolted causing the two to lose their footing for a few seconds. 

Raines: That didn't sound good

Suddenly the voice of Shaak Ti spoke over the communication. 

Shaak Ti: Y/N, Admiral Raines the hyperdrive generators have been destroyed, heading to the main hanger now!

Y/N: Copy that, we're on our way!

The camera panned down to the ground to reveal a clone who was still alive albeit with a nasty lightsaber slash going along his back. He turned and saw the two standing there getting ready to move. He also saw Y/n had his back to him, the clone then grabbed a blaster and rose it in the air the best he could. Admiral Raines saw this out of the corner of his eye and sprung into action. 

Raines: Watch out!

Raines ran and shoved Y/n out of the way just as the clone fired. 

*PEW*

*PEW*

Two blaster bolts struck the former Admiral and brought him to the ground. Y/n got up and force pulled the clone in the air and snapped his neck. The clone dropped dead and Y/N went to help the Admiral up. 

Raines: *groans* 

Y/N: A-Admiral

Raines: I'm alright kid, not my first time getting shot, *Groans* Still hurts like a mother fucker though

Y/N moved and helped the admiral up. He then took his arm and draped it across his back and the two started walking. Raines looked down at his wounds and saw blood making it's way out. 

Raines: 'Shit'

(I'm pretty sure one doesn't bleed from a blaster bolt but for the sake of the story why not. Also in Episode 7 Finn's buddy was bleeding from being shot so, yeah)

After a few minutes of walking Y/N and Raines finally arrived at the control room which controlled the main hanger doors that ran along the bow of the ship to it's mid section. Y/N used the force to open the door and some officers were standing on the other side. The rose their hands in surrender while one went for a blaster. Raines quickly shot the clone before shooting the other officers. Y/N then helped Raines in and placed him in a chair. And it was here that Y/n saw. 

Y/N A-Admiral you're bleeding

Raines: Don't worry kid it's not as bad as it looks, just give me a minute

Suddenly the door opened up behind them and Y/n turned around with his saber Ignited only to see his Master standing there. 

Y/N: Master!

The two quickly shared a small hug before separating. 

Shaak Ti: I'm here, are you two alright?

Y/N: I'm alright yes

Raines: I've been better

Shaak Ti moved forward and saw the Admiral holding his blaster rounds. 

Shaak Ti: Admiral you're wounds, are you alright? Can you walk?

Raines: Yeah, i could still fight

The two shared a look and Shaak Ti gave a silent nod. She then walked over and saw the state of the main hanger. 

Shaak Ti: They've got the main hanger doors sealed, they've got it all on lockdown

Raines: Yeah, if they weren't trying to kill us i'd be proud

*Beep*

Clone: Control failed to report in, we think they'll make their move to escape in the main hanger bay

As the clones were talking Y/n got to work on trying to get the main hanger doors open. 

Sindri: Affirmative, i want squads marshaled at points 2-5, and point 2-7 . Wait for my signal before proceeding 

Clone: Copy that Lieutenant  

*Beep*

*Beep*

Raines: We're caught in that moons gravitational field

Shaak Ti: Y/N, can you get the hanger doors open?

Y/N: Hold on, i almost-Got it!

A few seconds later loud metal groaning was heard and the main hanger doors opened up to reveal the moon of Pandora. 

Shaak Ti: We have to get out of here

The camera changed outside to show the Odysseus being pulled towards Pandora, large pieces of debris started to break off from the warship. The latest of which being one of it's main ion engines and parts of it's smaller engines. The ship's remaining engines then cut out and now the ship was slowly being pulled two the forest moon. 

_______

Shaak Ti: Any luck with the doors?

Y/N: Almost, and-THERE!

A few seconds later the smaller hanger doors (which had the fighters and shit behind them) opened up to reveal a bunch of ships most of which looked to have been destroyed except for one. 

Y/N: Look there

Y/n says pointing towards a ship. 

Raines: Nu-Class Attack Shuttle. That'll work

Shaak Ti: Great, i can pilot us out

However-

*Alarm blaring*

*SWOOSH*

Two hanger doors opened up to reveal a bunch of clones standing behind them. Once the doors fully opened they all ran ran out towards the main flight deck. 

Raines: They were waiting for us

We all stared out at what looked to be 50 maybe 60 clones standing on the main flight deck, and with Lieutenant Sindri standing in front. 

Raines: What do we do now? Do we try and fight our way out of it? There's too many and it's a wide open space! We'll be outflanked!

Shaak Ti: I find your lack of faith disturbing admiral

Raines: Then what do we do? Fight, surrender? Admit defeat? What are we gonna do?

Shaak Ti: We fight, and we will win. Are you ready Y/N?

Y/N: I'm ready master

Raines: 'We're so dead'

Shaak Ti: I'll go out first, Y/n you and the Admiral will go and take one of the side entrances, we'll meet at the fighter

Y/N: Will you be alright master?

Shaak Ti turned and gave a small smirk. 

Shaak Ti: It's them who should be worried

And that response was all Y/n needed. 

_______

Shaak Ti cut an "X" into the glass and leaped out doing a flip before landing on the ground infront of the clones. 

Shaak Ti: Stand down Troopers! Don't make me kill more of you then i have to!

Sindri: Sorry general. Good soldiers follow orders!

Shaak Ti: Then i'm sorry it has to be this way

Sindri: FIRE!

The all open fired and Shaak Ti started deflecting bolts with her saber while using the Tutuminis to absorb the rest of the blaster bolts. She then rushed the clones and used the force to pushed them all back, she leaped into the air and landed on a clone and stabbed him in the chest. She jumped up twirling her body while spinning her saber. She landed in the middle of the clones and jumped in the air (deactivating her saber) and used the force to create ripples of kinetic energy all around her. Once she was done and the clones were close to her she used the force to unleash all that kinetic energy around her disintegrating any clone that was around her. 

She landed on the ground and activated her saber only to get shot in the shoulder. 

Shaak Ti: AHH!

She turned around and saw more clones rushing towards her from both the front and back, she raised her saber up and deflected their bolts. However what she wasn't expecting was the lift the clones were standing on to suddenly drop. They all fell with the floor and she turned to see Y/n on one of the control panels with Raines covering him. She have him a nod before turning around and leaping over a group of clones. The lift she was standing on dropped down and the clones turned towards her, she swung her saber and cut the barrels off of their blasters before force pushing them down into a pit which was used to store or fix vehicles in the lower hangers. 

Y/N activated his lightsaber and ran over towards his master. 

Y/N: Master you're shot!

Shaak Ti: I'll live!

The two then stood back to back and started deflecting the clones shots towards them. 

Y/N: We need to make our way towards the ship

Shaak Ti: Agreed let's move!

While Raines leaned against a support beam and fired on any clones that got around the two Jedi. 

Shaak Ti: Admiral we're moving!

Admiral Raines nodded and pushed off his cover and ran towards the Shuttle. The camera panned back to the support beam to show alot of blood that was slowly dripping towards the ground. 

______

Y/N POV

Master Ti and i were making out way towards the Shuttle only for the ship to suddenly tilt downwards causing us to nearly loose our footing. 

Y/N: Whoa!

Shaak Ti: We're entering the atmosphere!

_____

This was proven as the ship's bow was starting to burn up as it was entering the planets atmosphere. 

________

Shaak Ti: Keep going we're almost there!

*SWOOSH*

We turned and saw the clones had gotten the lifts working and they were now all coming towards us. 

Y/N: Oh come on!

I twirled my saber around blocking their shots as we made our way towards the Shuttle until i spotted someone. It was a clone Trooper carrying a rocket launcher. The Trooper stopped and took aim and my eye's widened. 

Y/N: ROCKET!

I quickly grabbed my master by the waist and dove out of the way as the rocket flew past us and impacted the shuttle and exploded. 

*Thud*

We landed on the ground and saw the Shuttle was destroyed. 

Clone: Go! Go! Go!

The clones were approaching us so we quickly stood up and started deflecting their shots with our sabers. I glanced to the side and saw Admiral Raines coming up with his blaster pistol still in hand. However my attention was directed to the ground beneath him as i saw a blood trail following him. Before i could question further we were being overrun. 

Y/N: There's too many of them!

Shaak Ti move forward and held her hands up before bringing them down. The lift we were standing on suddenly dropped and us along with it. 

Clones: There they are!

We saw a group of clones directly infront of us. We raised our sabers and started spinning them while Admiral Raines fired back at the clones. Both Shaak Ti and i leaped over and landed in the middle of the clones, we stood back to back and used the force to push the clones back. They all flew off their feet and hit the wall with a heavy thud before falling to the ground. 

Shaak Ti: Let's move, there has to be a ship down here somewhere

I walked over and helped the Admiral and we passed by all the bays. 

Raines: Nothing, nothing, nothing. Fuck! Everything's in maintenance down here

We deactivated our sabers and took the time to catch our breath. I looked around and spotted our escape. 

Y/N: There! Look!

I pointed towards a ship which was a Arc-170 Starfighter that was currently attached to a rack which was mean't for rapid deployment. 

Clone: There they are!

We saw a large group of clones which made their way down towards us some taking the elevators and other's the flight deck lifts. 

Shaak Ti: Let's move!

Shaak Ti and I leaped over towards the starfighter while Raines ran along the side.She used the force to open up the doors below the aircraft as i turned around and raised my saber as the clones open fired. I deflected their shots but one of their bolts hit my hand and caused me to drop my lightsaber. I saw it rolling towards the edge and the ship tilting wasn't helping. I ran for it and dove towards it to try and grabbed it. I was able to grab it with the force and started pulling it back towards me. 

*Pew*

*Pew*

*Pew*

The bolts hit next to me and caused me to release my hold on the saber and i watched as it fell down towards the planet. 

Shaak Ti: Y/n you're lightsaber!

Y/N: Sorry master!

Shaak Ti makes her way over and grabs the clones using the force. She slams them to one side of the wall before throwing them off the edge. 

Shaak Ti: Okay then you're flying, get that ship ready

I nod and leap over and land on the nose of the ship. I make my way to the cockpit and sit in the pilots seat. I start flipping switches to get he ship started. 

*VROOM*

I looked up and saw another lift coming down and another squad of clones. Shaak Ti leaped back and landed on top of the ship. She raised her saber and swung it around skillfully deflecting their blaster bolts. 

Y/N; Where's the Admiral!

Shaak Ti: I don't know!

Raines: I'm right here!

We looked and spotted Admiral Raines walk out of cover and carrying a Z6 Rotary blaster cannon. He lowered the weapon so the barrels were pointed at the clones. He pulled the trigger and the barrels started spinning before unleashing a hailstorm of blaster fire. He started from the right and worked his way to the left, gunning down any clone that got in his way. 

Y/N: Admiral come on!

Raines: GO! I'm not gonna make it kid! 

Y/N: Don't say that! Come on Admiral!

Raines: I said go! I'll cover you!

Raines walked out with the heavy rotary blaster cannon still spinning. 

Raines: COME ON GET SOME!

*PEW*

*PEW*

*PEW*

We both watched as Sindri rounded the corner with another large group of clones. He had his blaster raised and fired at Raines, hitting him multiple times in the chest. 

Y/N: RAINES!!

Raines dropped to ground and held his wounds as the clones advanced forward. 

__________

Meanwhile inside the bridge. 

Officer: We've entered the atmosphere, fire up retro rockets!

Officer: We've lost lateral control! We're gonna break apart!

Suddenly the main flight bridge exploded killing everyone inside. 

The ship then tilted down more violently as the bow had caught on fire as did other parts of the ship leaving behind a long smoke trail. 

______

The ship tilted down alot more which caused everyone to lose their footing. However before he fell back Sindri raised his rifle and fired a bunch of shots at the Arc-170. Y/n ducked his head as the blaster shots struck the cockpit and one of the main engines damaging it. 

Shaak Ti: Oh, by the force

Shaak Ti leaped out of the ship and slide down towards Raines. She was able to grab him and pull him up, she then leaped with all her strength towards the ship however the rack that held it in place snapped causing the ship to suddenly drop and Shaak Ti to miss her mark. 

3rd POV

The Arc-170 spun around rapidly out of control. Y/N held onto the flight stick and finished the start up sequence and the ships engines fired up. Y/N pushed the accelerator forward and the ship flew towards the falling Venator (despite having a damaged engine). Y/N had to fly side to side to avoid all the debris that was breaking off the ship. Y/n looked around frantically trying to find his master and the Admiral, until he finally spotted them. Y/n hit a button which opened up both canopies to the forward gunner and rear gunner. Y/n then flew the ship towards them and watched as Shaak Ti placed Raines in the rear gunner seat. Once he was in the canopy closed and she grabbed into the other one. She started to pull herself towards the seat but the wind resistance was making it difficult. Until she ended up losing her grip and flew back. She was now falling towards the ground. She then spotted a large piece of debris coming towards her and she got an idea. She spun her body so her feet would make contact first, once they did she started running along the piece of debris. 

Y/N continued flying the ship down and he spotted his master running across a piece of debris. He then turned the ship towards her. Shaak Ti saw this and ran as fast as she could. She leaped and landed on another piece of engine debris and ran along it. Once she reached the end she leaped off and watched as Y/n flew the ship and placed it right infront of her. He then slowed the ship down ever so slightly until she grabbed the edge of the canopy with both hands. She then pulled herself in as Y/N pulled up. She sat down in the forward gunners chair and the canopy closed. She then held her shoulder as everyone took the chance and caught their breath but stopped as they watched the Odysseus fall through the clouds towards the ocean below with a massive trail of smoke and fire following close behind. 

Y/N then started to fly the ship away however-

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

Shaak Ti: What is that?

Y/N: Alot of warning lights just kicked on

Y/n then starts flipping switches. 

Y/N: We're losing alot of pressure here

Shaak Ti: That's not all

I look to the side and see one of the engines was pretty damaged. 

Y/N: That's never good

A.I: Warning! Backup systems failing

Y/N; Dammit, losing hydraulic pressure

Shaak Ti: Can you get us away from the ship?! 

Y/N: I'm tryin-

Shaak Ti: Look out!

I looked up and saw a piece of debris making it's way towards us. I turned the stick but was too slow (thanks to the engine) and the ship jolted violently to the side as the piece of debris had struck the wing

Y/N: That's not good!

______

Meanwhile

Down on the surface of Pandora we move into a large group of islands that littered the planets massive ocean. It was currently day time and we then spot a large village which was home to some of the planets natives. We get a better look at them and see they're tall humanoids with light blue skin and wave like stripes going along their body. They also have what looks to be fin like hands and cat like features. Being large eye's, a flat nose, cat like ears and tail which was more of a fin to better help them swim in water. They were going about their business in their village until a horn blew. Everyone looked around confused before looking up. There they spotted a massive object falling from the sky. Confused murmurs echoed around in the village. The village Chief walked up, a male Na'vi with alot of drip and standing at what looked to be at least 9ft with a bunch of tattoos covering his face walked up and watched as the warship fell from the ship leaving behind a long trail of smoke and fire in it's wake. 

We then spot a girl who looked to be about 12 years of age walking with a boy who looked to be a year or two older. The two then walked to two other people one male and the other female.

Girl: {Mom, Dad what's going on?}

Chief: {I don't know Tsireya, but we're going to find out. 'Äkupaw ready the warriors, we're going to investigate}

'Äkupaw: {Yes Chief Tonowari}

The humanoid male walked away as the Chief known as Tonowari watched the warship fall before crashing into a large Island East of their clans territory. The women standing next to Tonowari then spoke up. 

Woman: {Be careful Ma'Tonowari, we don't know if their invaders or not} 

Tonowari: {I will Ronal, look after the clan, i'll be back}

The woman known as Ronal watched as her mate mounted his Skimwing, he then lead a group of warriors who glided over the sea wall before heading in the direction of the crashed warship. 

______________

A couple minutes passed and they finally arrived at the Island. The hopped off their mounts and walked towards the crash site with their spears and bows in hand. They followed the large plume off black smoke that rose up from the center of the island. After a few minutes they arrived at a cliff and there it was. They all stared with wide eye's at the crashed warship and all the destruction it caused.

Tonowari: {Everyone spread out, see what you can find}

Warriors: {Yes, chief Tonowari}

___________

Y/N POV

Y/N: *Groan*

I slowly opened my eye's and looked around. All i saw was the clear blue sky along with a thick plume of smoke. I groaned and held my head in pain. 

Y/N: Master? Raines? Can you both hear me?

I got a groaned response from Shaak Ti but didn't get anything from Raines. 

Y/N: Raines? Raines do you hear me?

Raines: ....

I tried to unstrap myself but winced in pain. I then spotted something, it was a tall figure standing on some debris. After a few seconds the figure waved behind it before making it's way towards us. I felt myself getting more and more tired from the pain. I then got a better look and saw they were very tall humanoids with light blue skin. That's all i got before i felt everything go black. And before i knew it i passed out. 

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

22.1K 581 13
Aboard The Ghost, the night after Kanan and Ezra went to Fort Anaxes, everyone begins to notice a change in behavior in Ezra. He begins to split from...
67.8K 1.7K 61
PLEASE READ So I got the idea for this story when I watched a Star Wars what if video based on the prequels. The what if on what if Qui-gon Jinn tra...
30.5K 347 86
During the clone wars: Gamora a Jedi to be known as the youngest to be a Jedi master due to her special skills. She joined before Ahsoka came and no...
50.4K 1.1K 62
PLEASE READ. This is a story I've had in mind for a bit of time. It'll be a somewhat cross between SW Rebels and SW: Jedi Fallen Order. I just want...