Butterfly Effect [BNHA Variou...

By Ehanda_real

[Cover was found on Pinterest. Posted by ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Gᴀʙʀɪ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ; Story is inspired by Changing History [MHA Va... More

Prologue
✯ 1 ✯ The Anchor
✯ 2 ✯ Elementary
✯ 3 ✯ The Ripple
✯ 4 ✯ Sudden Appearance
✯ 5 ✯ Blue Fury
✯ 6 ✯ Time And Time Again
✯ 7 ✯ Mr. Explosion
✯ 8 ✯ The Start of Something Terrifying
✯ 9 ✯ Walking Right Into Trouble
✯ 10 ✯ The Birth of a Hero
✯ 11 ✯ Ten Months
✯ 12 ✯ Entrance Exam
✯ 13 ✯ Fallout
✯ 14 ✯ Starting Line
✯ 15 ✯ Heated Encounter
✯ 16 ✯ Mock Battles-Part One
✯ 17 ✯ Mock Battles-Part Two
✯ 18 ✯ Mr. President
✯ 19 ✯ Recognition
✯ 20 ✯ Tidal Wave
✯ 21 ✯ Safe But Not Sound
✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions
✯ 23 ✯ A Friendly Interrogation
✯ 24 ✯ Ice Cream Date
✯ 25 ✯ A Simple Walk
✯ 26 ✯ Bakusquad...Without Bakugou
✯ 27 ✯ Rainy Day
✯ 28 ✯ Chaos
✯ 29 ✯ Mister Inferiority
✯ 30 ✯ Welcome Back To Class
✯ 31 ✯ Finally A Normal Day
✯ 32 ✯ Chaotic Lunch
✯ 33 ✯ Declarations of War
✯ 34 ✯ The Festival Begins
✯ 35 ✯ The Second Game
✯ 37 ✯ The First Rounds
✯ 38 ✯ The Second & Third Rounds
✯ 39 ✯ The Finals
✯ 40 ✯ Awards Ceremony
✯ 41 ✯ The Iida Brothers
✯ 42 ✯ Internship Offers
✯ 43 ✯ Internships Begin
✯ 44 ✯ The Hero Killer
✯ 45 ✯ Hospital Time Once Again
✯ 46 ✯ Back To Normal
✯ 47 ✯ Races and Changes
✯ 48 ✯ The Beginning of Study Time
✯ 49 ✯ Study Times, Part One
✯ 50 ✯ Sleepovers & Teachers
✯ 51 ✯ Study Times, Part Two
✯ 52 ✯ A Day Out
✯ 53 ✯ Semester Finals
✯ 54 ✯ Meeting & Shopping
✯ Movie: Two Heroes ✯
✯ 55 ✯ Class 1-A's Swim Meet
✯ 56 ✯ Journey to Doom
✯ 57 ✯ Training Nightmare
✯ 58 ✯ Vanguard Invasion
✯ 59 ✯ Vanguard's Final Bow
✯ 60 ✯ All For One

✯ 36 ✯ Intermission

3.2K 171 31
By Ehanda_real

•(Y/N) (L/N)•

I began walking away from everyone, not only to check on Shoto and get myself healed but I was completely exhausted.

Having the pressure of people depending on me and not messing up the future too much is draining. I'd feel very guilty if Yaoyorozu, Shoto, and Iida didn't make it into the next round because of me.

"(L/N)," someone called.

"Shoji, you were so amazing. Your plan was very smart," I smiled.

"Ah, thanks, but it ended up not working," he replied with a sigh.

"It was still super smart. I think if you had someone else being able to cover the spaces you can't, you would've made it past," I smiled.

We continued to walk towards the exit when Shoji noticed my burnt leg. Without saying anything he picked me up.

"Shoji?!" I cried.

"You shouldn't walk on that injury," he said.

"S-still, a little warning would be nice," I replied.

"Sorry," Shoji replied.

The walk was silent, and while I was slightly embarrassed it was a calm walk. Once in Recovery Girl's makeshift office I was set down on a bed.

"Miss (L/N), how can I help you?" Recovery Girl asked.

"I got a little hurt during the cavalry battle," I replied, showing her my burn.

"Ah, let's get you treated so you can hurry off to lunch," Recovery Girl smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoji and I quickly caught up to the rest of the students exiting the arena to go grab lunch. However when I arrived I noticed Shoto and Izuku were missing. Good, maybe having Izuku tell him will finally make it sink in.

"(Y/N), sit with us for lunch?" Yaoyorozu asked, pointing towards Jiro, Tokoyami, Koda, and Shoji.

"You guys go first. I have to change," I replied, sheepishly showing them my burnt pants.

"Alright," Jiro replied.

I waved them off before sighing and turning to the waiting room where we were earlier. Everyone's going to be focused on the next task, which means everyone would leave their phones in this room.

I wouldn't have to worry about cameras since people do change in this room, however I would have to be quick to get my task done. After changing I grabbed the throwaway phone I had bought a couple weeks ago after the USJ attack.

I then walked over to Iida's locker and muttered a quiet apology before opening said locker and taking out his phone. I opened the phone prepared to guess a password when I noticed the phone opened right away.

"You're too trusting, Iida," I sighed.

Looking through his contacts I found the one I was looking for. 'Older Brother' that's what the contact was under. I quickly copied the number before locking the phone and putting Iida's phone back in place. I exited the room and began running towards the cafeteria.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I sat down next to Jiro and Koda. Conversations ranged from what we thought the next round would be to who everyone thought would win.

"I'd definitely bet on (L/N). I wouldn't be in the next round if it wasn't for her," Yaoyorozu said.

"Oh I doubt that, you're insanely skilled Yaoyorozu. You need to start being confident in yourself," I smiled.

"Oh, I...um...thank you," Yaoyorozu replied bashfully.

"I'm excited for the next round. Seeing Yaoyorozu and (L/N) fighting to win will most definitely be entertaining," Jiro smiled.

"Who do you think will win, Shoji? Koda?" Tokoyami asked.

"(L/N)," Shoji replied.

Koda seemed to scratch his cheek, smiling guilty as he nodded in agreement.

"You guys have too much faith in me," I chuckled.

"And yet you speak of confidence," Tokoyami sighed.

My classmates chuckled as they continued to talk amongst each other. I began thinking about my next steps. I had to contact Iida's brother soon since he heads out to fight Stain shortly before the one on one fights. Using the break provided by the games would provide time.

However I had to be somewhere public just in case there's a quirk that can track a person's phone. Sure this is a burner phone, but there are quirks for almost everything so one can never be too careful.

Which means a call would be less effective at hiding my identity than a text. However this also means it is less effective at gaining Ingenium's attention.

I hate to be selfish, but keeping my identity secret...keeping my knowledge secret is more important in this case. Afterall Ingenium will live if this fails, he just won't be a hero anymore.

"(L/N)! We have to go now!" Yaoyorozu interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter, Jiro's getting the other girls. We have to get ready," Yaoyorozu said.

Before I was able to question anything more I was pulled along into the girl's changing room. It wasn't until the others arrived and I saw the familiar cheerleader outfits that I realized what was happening. Everyone had gotten dressed now except for me.

"No! No way! You would've remembered something like this, and if there was a cheer battle we would've been provided the costumes instead of having to make them. I will in no way be apart of this," I argued.

"Come on (L/N), I don't want to get in trouble," Yaoyorozu said.

"Think about it, it's Mineta and Kaminari who told you this. Why would you even trust them?" I asked.

"Please?" Uraraka asked.

"Don't make me go through this alone," Jiro requested.

Most of the girls surrounded me with begging eyes as I backed into a corner of the changing room.

"Girls-" I began.

"I bet you'll look super pretty too!" Hagakure cheered.

"You guys shouldn't force (L/N) to do something she doesn't want to do, ribbit," Tsu said.

"Thank you Tsu!" I smiled.

"Put Yaoyorozu did use her energy to make an outfit for her. Aww, what a waste," Ashido sighed.

Guilt began to fill me and I looked away with a sigh. However I quickly tried shaking the guilt away and avoiding eye contact.I heard a sigh and looked up to see Yaoyorozu pouting sadly.

"Ugh, fine I'll wear it. Don't be surprised if this is all just a trick," I sighed.

The girls cheered as the quickly handed me the cheerleading outfit. I sighed as I went to change feeling very uncomfortable. The outfits were too revealing, but knowing this is a trap and walking into it knowingly makes me feel upset with my situation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Get those hands in the air it's almost time for the last round! But before that, good news for everyone who didn't make the finals. Since this is a Sports Festival we've prepared some super fun side games that everyone can participate in! We even brought in cheerleaders from America to get your blood pumping!" Present Mic announced.

As everyone entered the arena again I felt eyes watching us in our cheerleading outfits. The girls were frozen in disbelief and anger at realizing no one else was wearing cheerleading outfits.

"Hold up," Present Mic said.

"What are they doing?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Looks like class 1-A is going full on fan service!" Present Mic announced.

"What?! You tricked us?! You're gonna regret this!" Yaoyorozu yelled.

Now I usually would've run over and beat the hell out of them, but I felt too angry that I felt afraid I'd kill the two. Yaoyorozu, on the other hand, fell to the ground.

"Why is it that I always end up falling for that little pervert's stupid schemes? I even used my quirk to make these outfits," Yaoyorozu cried.

Uraraka bent over and patted her back as I crossed my arms.

"I told you it was a trick, and yet here I am anyway," I sighed.

"Ugh, I hate those guys!" Jiro yelled, throwing her pom poms down.

"Well we do have a little time before the finals start and I kinda like these uniforms so...how about we just role with it?!" Hagakure asked.

"Are you crazy?!" Jiro yelled.

"Wow, Toru, you've got skills," Tsu said.

Once everyone calmed down Present Mic continued with his speech.

"Have fun competing in these little side games everyone! After they're over the sixteen students in the top four teams will be duking it out one on one in a tournament style fighting competition. I promise you're not gonna want to miss these epic matchups!" Present Mic announced.

We all huddled in front of the big screen again, waiting for Midnight to explain further.

"Aw yeah, finally get a chance to show what we're made of. I watched these finals every year and now I'm actually in them!" Kirishima smiled.

"So wait, is it always a tournament?" Ashido asked.

"The finals are always a one on one competition, but they switch it up every time. Last year it was a foam sword fighting match," Sero explained.

"It was quite entertaining," I smiled.

I remember watching Togata-senpai trying to hit off another contestant. It was very hilarious with all the energy he was putting into it.

"Come closer and draw lots to see who you're up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The sixteen finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the first place team," Midnight said.

"Um, excuse me. Sorry, but I'm withdrawing," Oijiro said, raising his hand.

People gasped and looked over at him in shock at the seemingly idiotic choice to throw away the chance to win.

"But Oijiro, no way!" Izuku called.

"This is a rare chance for you to get scouted," Iida agreed.

"It just wouldn't be right. I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the end of it. I think it was that guy's quirk. I know this is a great opportunity, I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me," Oijiro said, clenching his fist.

"Just think about this," Izuku said.

"I have, okay? Everyone gave their all in round two, but I was just someone's puppet. No way, I don't want to advance if I don't even know how I got here. It wouldn't be fair," Oijiro said.

"You're making way too much of this, just kill it in the finals and prove you should be here," Hagakure replied.

"Yeah, what she said. I didn't do much in the battle either," Ashido said.

"That's not it, I'm talking about my pride here. I refuse to give that up," Oijiro said.

I smiled and walked up to Oijiro and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I find it extremely honest, Oijiro. If you think it's what's right then go for it," I said.

Oijiro looked at me with a surprised look before smiling. He then turned away with a light blush making me confused.

"Also, why are all the girls dressed like cheerleaders?" Oijiro asked.

Hitting our sore spot we all turned away and I huffed, glaring over to Kaminari and Mineta with rage. They turned away and began whistling.

"Ask those two bastards," I huffed.

Suddenly I felt something blocking me from people's view and I looked up to see Shoji using his arms to cover my exposed body while looking straight ahead. I smiled and placed my hand on his arm.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"Shoda, Nirengeki, from Class 1-B. I think I should withdraw for the exact same reason. Regardless of how strong I am, this isn't how I wanted to get here. It would go against the values of the festival to advance without earning my spot," Shoda said.

"Listen to these guys, they're so manly," Kirishima said, with tears in his eyes.

"Well now, here's another weird turn of events," Present Mic said.

"We'll have to see what Midnight has to say about all this. She's the one in charge," Mr. Aizawa said.

A moment of silence passed as Midnight thought it over.

"This sort of talk is incredibly naive my boys. That turns me on! Shoda, Oijiro, you're withdrawn!" Midnight said, waving her whip around.

I face palmed at the wording and I could see Shoji shaking his head as well. We looked at each other and I could see the amusement well up in Shoji's eyes. I giggled a bit in response.

"Now lets see, we'll have to move up two students from the fifth place cavalry team, so we'll have enough contestants," Midnight said.

"We were frozen most of the time, honestly we barely did anything in the cavalry battle. Isn't that right? Girls? You should choose from the group that kept fighting the whole time. Team Tetsutetsu," Kendo said, looking at her teammates for confirmation.

"Kendo!" Tetsutetsu cried.

"We're not doing this as a favor. It's just fair," Kendo around.

"Seriously you guys, thank you!" Tetsutetsu cried.

After giving them a couple minutes to decide it was decided that Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki were to advance. We were also giving our lots to decide who we were up against. Though it was numbers instead of names.

"Accepted. Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki have advanced to the final. Take a look at the bracket, my dears! These are your opponents!" Midnight exclaimed.

Strange everyone is the same, except I'm against Shiozaki in Kaminari's place. Meanwhile Kaminari is against Ashido, in Aoyama's place.

The crowd cheered as everyone looked at each other's opponents. I walked over to Shiozaki and bowed respectfully.

"I can't wait until our fight, it's an honor to face you, Shiozaki," I smiled.

"It is an honor for me as well. May the Gods bless us both," she smiled.

Ah...she is an angel.

"(L/N), good luck in your battle. Though, I hope Shiozaki wins," Kendo said, walking up to me.

"Understandable, she is your classmate. However, that just means I'll have to dazzle you with my skills," I replied.

Kendo laughed and Shiozaki smiled at me.

"Hey, princess!" someone called.

Looking over I noticed Shinso walking my way. Waving goodbye to the two 1-B girls I walked over with a smile.

"Shinso, it's amazing you made it to the finals. I'm so proud!" I smiled.

"I might be facing you soon enough, don't be surprised when I win," Shinso smirked, leaning closer.

"Hah, please. I could easily beat you and whatever you have in store," I smiled.

"We'll see about that. But first, I suppose I have to beat your friend. Don't get too sad, alright?" Shinso asked.

I chuckled and went to reply when Oijiro's tail wrapped over my mouth.

"Don't even try it," Oijiro glared.

Shinso's eye twitched for a second before nodding to me and walking away. Turning around I looked at Oijiro.

"Oijiro?" I asked.

"I know you aren't going against him now, but I couldn't risk it. I'll tell you later if he advances," Oijiro said.

"Huh? Alright," I replied, playing dumb.

The screen then changed to say 'Recreation'.

"Okay! Let's press pause for a momentary interlude. Before the battles begin it's time for some side games!" Present Mic announced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah the intermission and the destined cheerleading outfit scene!

Now you can't just let Mineta and Kaminari get away with this, can you? So how will you be getting payback?

Now who's excited for these tournaments?!

Remember my story is INSPIRED by Summerblack's Changing History. So please keep that in mind.

ANYWAY!!

Tell me what you think about this chapter, I always love hearing what you all think.

Till next time: stay safe, don't forget to take care of yourself, and have an amazing day/night!  🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 309 26
bnha/MHA x modern/Isekai reader part time working teen takes in a cat that was a deity in disguise and granted her a wish as a thank you. she goes to...
58.7K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...
131 12 13
"It's been too long. Too long since I've lost every bit of my memory. Everything faded away, leaving only white emptiness to surround me. I've been i...
164K 6.1K 67
(Chapters 1-9 Rewritten) I died prematurely in the least cliché way possible... Vaporized as a result of a powerful and fantastic nuclear explosion...