????????? ?????????

By talesbyana

??????? ??????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?? ??????? ?????? ??????. ?? ????? ??? ?????. ?? ??????'... More

๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - ๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ - ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ - ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ - ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” - ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• - ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– - ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— - ๐–๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ญ๐ฎ๐›?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐Œ๐ข๐จ ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” - ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• - ๐๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— - ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐–๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ.

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ -๏ฟผ ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ.

181 2 0
By talesbyana

...

I haven't really done anything since what happened at work. I took a couple days off. I don't think I'd have the mental capacity to go there straight away.

Anyways, Lucianos forcing me to go on a walk with him since I haven't left the house in days. I had a quick shower and everything and just put on some light green sport leggings along with a black sport bra and a hoodie on-top.

We put on our jackets before leaving. Me and Luciano were walking through this park with a waterfall. We sat at a bench for a bit since we've been walking for a while.

I looked up at him while as he was drinking my water. The way it went down his throat and showed his incredible jawline and Adam's apple turned me on. I crossed my legs trying to control myself. When he stopped drinking he looked at me and frowned with a slight smile. "What?"

I grabbed his face and pulled him closer to me leaning into a passionate kiss. Just as we pulled away I looked at him desperately, "I need you." I demanded. "Come on." he stood up holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we walked to the hotel opposite the park. I think I had an idea of where this was going.

We went up to the receptionist and Luciano paid for a room that we were literally not even going to sleep in. The lady clearly knew what was going on, she saw our attire and saw we had no luggage on us. Poor woman.

Just as he got the keys I held his hand again and did a little walk-jog while pulling him. We got to the room and as soon as the door was unlocked I pushed him inside and locked it again.

He pinned me up to the door and placed his lips on mine. "How bad do you want this?" he smirked against my lips. "So bad." I plead desperately. He let out a "Mhm." sound before throwing me over his shoulder causing me to giggle. He threw me onto the bed before hovering on-top of me.

He leant in and left a soft peck on my lips slowly trailing down to my neck, then to my chest. "I thought you didn't want this for a while hm?" he looked up into my eyes his lips still on my breast. "Yeah well, you're too hard to resist." I smirked. "Oh yeah?" he raised his eyebrows. Before I had the chance to respond he covered my mouth with his hand not allowing me to speak. "Shhh."

I obeyed and he looked up at me as he moved his body down alining his face at my pussy. He teased me by lightly scratching my belly lowering his movements. "Luciano." I moaned begging for him. He pulled my leggings down and threw them onto the floor leaving me in my black panties. He literally ripped them off of me and threw them on the bed. "Luciano! I don't have another pair on me!" I worriedly shot up looking at him with wide eyes. "You'll be fine."

I tried to forget about it until I felt Lucianos tongue on my clit which caused my mind to go completely blank. A shiver ran down my spine as his tongue licked up and down my clit. I scooted my legs back with my knees up in the air. My hand found the back of his head and started playing with his hair scratching it slowly.

He inserted his tongue in which sparked me to let out a loud moan that caused him to him chuckagainst me. He carried on licking, sucking, kissing me until I was close. "I'm so close." I squinted with my eyes closed.

He pulled my hoodie up and off of me leaving me in my sports bra only. He kissed my breasts before pulling the straps down and then over my head.

He took my left nipple in his mouth and was occupying his hand with my right nipple. I slowly pulled his joggers down to his ankles and he then kicked them off over to the floor. As much as I enjoyed what he was doing he deserved some too. I pushed him off of me and he flopped down on the bed beside me. Luciano looked at me confused raising an eyebrow.

I got on top of him and slowly placed a soft peck on his chest, lowering my kisses down to his hard abs. I placed my hand inside his boxers and sprung his dick out. I moved my hand up and down it and I leaned in and licked his tip maintaining eye contact. "You're so fucking hot." Luciano breathed out heavily. I giggled as I started sucking on his tip going lower and lower.

His right hand found the back of my head and pushed me slightly down onto him which sparked him to groan, "Just like that princess." The sudden pet name he literally never calls me stood out to me. It honestly just encouraged me to go faster.

I suddenly stopped and laid down on the bed next to him. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "Don't hold back." I breathed as I was nibbling on his ear seductively waiting for his next move. I looked up at his face to see him with a wide grin. Before I could question it he lifted me up by my hips and sunk me onto his dick, giving no time for me to adjust whatsoever. His sudden actions caused loud moans to escape not only from me but from him. I bet this whole building knows whats going down in this room.

He threw his head back into the pillow as heavy breaths escaped his mouth. His hands on my hips only tightened as he rocked me back and fourth on his dick. I ran my hands through my hair trying to process what this man is currently doing to me. He is fucking the shit out of me. The best sex i've ever had is probably with Luciano. I don't know if its the age gap but he just knows what he's doing and how to please a woman.

I could feel drops of sweat forming on my forehead, my hair getting frizzier and frizzier, my moans louder and louder.

He thrusted one more time which led to my release. I came all over his shaft and fully dropped onto his chest. My body had given up, I don't know how ill be able to walk. Luciano gave me a couple seconds to rest before picking me back up and inserting himself in me once again but this time I was mostly satisfied, or so I thought. He lifted me up and down even faster this time until they became floppy indicating he was close. He came all over me even my face. I flopped down on the bed next to him. He tucked a piece of hair behind me ear. "I want more." I admitted embarrassed. What is wrong with me?

He chuckled before indicating for me to sit on his abs straddling him. I did as he ordered until he made another request. "Sit on my face." "What?" I titled my head looking down at him frowning. "I said sit." he demanded. I obeyed and hovered over his face until he grabbed my waist and pushed my full body weight down. He started licking up and down my clit teasing me until he actually inserted his tongue and started moving it in all sorts of directions and motions. His hands were on my thighs squeezing them, helping me to not fully tumble over. All I know is I felt the urge to come, FAST.

I couldn't even process the words or even get them out so with no head of warning I came all over his face and mouth which only led him to lick me clean.

As soon as he finished we heard a knock at the door. Shit. I passed Luciano his trousers and shirt and helped him put it on as fast as possible. Since I was still naked I just ran to the bathroom with my clothes in my hand just as he answered the door. I heard mumbling until I heard a males voice greet Luciano. Huh?

Since I was already dressed I just came out not even bothering to look in the mirror. "Ahh you look rough bro, you getting dirty with Melissa?" the guy jokingly winked until he saw me walking out of the bathroom. "Yo, whys melissa 10x hotter and younger?" the random man whispered loudly. Luciano gave that guy a death stare, and I think I know why.

"Im helping him get the hotel room for him and my mom since.. its a very special day for her!" I attempted to play off which worked, this guy wasn't very bright.

"You single mama?" he walked up to me enticingly, reaching his hand out placing it on my shoulder. I looked over his shoulder and saw Luciano with a look of fury, he knew he couldn't act on it though. That would be too suspicious.

"Do not touch me." I yanked his hand off me then walked over to Lucianos side. He looked down at me with a little smirk, trying to hold back a giggle. "My bad, I'm Levi. Luciano went school with me and my older brother." he vouched. "Im Auriana." I declared with no intention of carrying this conversation on.

"Anyways Luciano, good thing I saw you come in to the hotel." he boasted. "There's a high school reunion dinner later on and I sent an invite but I think it got lost." he announced, grabbing an invite out of his bag giving it to him. "Thanks, ill see if I can make it." Luciano nodded. Levi said bye then left.

"Are you gonna go?" I questioned looking up at him. "I don't know. Maybe."

Before I could get another word out he walked away over to the bathroom and as I assumed he was just fixing his hair and freshening up.

__

Luciano had decided to go to that dinner reunion thing with my mom. I don't blame him for it, if I was him I would probably go too.

Its just that reality hit me. Im just his side, im his number 2. My mom will always be his main, she'll always be his priority. Im not blaming him or her its my fault. I should've never had gotten involved with the man my mother was prepared to married. Im a horrible person, how could I do this to my
mother? Yes, shes not the nicest woman but still. She doesn't deserve this.

I felt sick to my stomach when I really thought about it deeply. I tried to forget about it by listening to music, watching a movie, being on my phone but nothing worked. Until I got an idea.

I already showered when I got back so there was no need. I did my makeup and straightened my long cherry hair. I put on a random black sparkly dress that was reached just an inch below my ass along with some red bottom heels. Over it I wore a black leather jacket. I was ready to go out and get black out drunk. I had no friends in this place so I literally had nobody to call except Emiliano and his friends who would probably tell Luciano so I was on my own. Great.

I grabbed my keys and left. I ordered an uber to come get me since I had only recently started my job and I cannot afford a car yet. I know Luciano would buy me one, but I wanna earn it.

__

Once I arrived at the club I walked in and headed over to the bar. I was greeted by a beautiful girl who looked around my age. He had black hair and these intoxicating emerald green eyes. "Hi, what can I get you?" she questioned with a genuine smile plastered on her face. "Can I have 10 shots of vodka please?" I returned the smile.

She nodded and started pouring them in front of me. "You got a friend joining you?" she looked up at me. "Um no, just me." I nervously giggled. "Im on break in.." she paused and looked at her watch, "10 minutes. So then you can tell me whats wrong." she remarked. "Nothings wrong." I mumbled. "Sure, keep lying to yourself." she rolled his eyes playfully.

Just as I was finished with my shots she came up to me and led me to one of the VIP tables. We sat down and got straight to it. "So whats wrong?" the green eyed girl questioned once again. "Why are you trying to help me?" I wondered. "Because I know how it feels to get black out drunk to forget your problems. So tell me, whats wrong?" she interrogated.

"Im a home wrecker." There was no easier way to say it. I am exactly that. "That could be a lot worse girl. Just cut it off with him and tell her-" she advised but I cut her off. "He's technically my step-father!" I rose my voice accidentally. I think the alcohol was getting to me. A couple heads turned to look at us for a couple seconds but they soon went back into their own world. "Oh fuck.." she groaned. "And I have some sort of feelings for him so I can't cut it off that easily since I live with him and my mother. I don't know what to do. I messed up so bad." I bawled holding back tears from streaming from my face.

"Girl let it out, thats tough." she assured me but I wasn't going to cry over a situation that I created. "No way, this is my fault." I face palmed myself.

We got to talking about more stuff and I eventually found out her name was Susie. She advised me to just find a hot guy and to just dance and have fun. Which I did.

I went up to this guy who was eying me up basically the whole night. He had glowing dark skin, brown eyes and a fade. He was even hotter close up. "Hey beautiful." he practically had to yell for me to hear him since we were in the middle of a crowd with people jumping, dancing and singing along to the blasting music coming from the speakers. "Hiii," I yelled back. "Whats your name?" the man infront of me asked to which I replied with, "Auriana! Yours?!" "Lion!" he shouted back. "You wanna dance?!" he requested to which I nodded and started dancing with him.

I had a bit too much to drink after my first shots. I just know im going to regret this when im throwing up all night. Susie started taking a video of me and that guy dancing, I was swaying my hips as his hands were on my hips guiding me to the music.

An hour went by and I was about to grab another drink until I felt my phone vibrating in my bag. I frowned as I pulled it out.

(𝟔) 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 - 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨
"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖱𝗂𝗋𝗂?"
- 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲:
"𝖠𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾?"
"𝖨𝗆 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗒."

Oh shit.

To be continued...

...

A/N: I cringed myself out writing this so my bad if I cringed you out too!😜
I take so long to update these chapters bc im currently doing my GCSE's which means I don't have as much time anymore BUT IM TRYING
Anyways, Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 14K 87
'What am I to you? I want to hear you say it?' 'You are my Daddy?' I replied hoarsely, my whole body trembling slightly. 'And what are you to me?'...
15M 266K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
442K 18.3K 42
ใ€Ž ๐™‰๐™Š ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™๐˜ฝ๐™ ใ€ What happens when a 22-year old lands a job in a restaurant, and meets the owner's son. Excerpt from book: ใ€Š His voice was...
121K 3.7K 105
Rhea Rodriguez is the daughter of Romero Rodriguez, the don of the Spanish Mafia. In a twist of events, he is accused of theft by the Italian Mafia a...