I Am The Chloe Bourgeois

By Maijlas

Justice for Chloe Bourgeois in my fanfic. Since the author is mad enough to think about killing her in season... More

anti Marinette
10 years
Change
Lady wifi
ICE QUEEN
still friends?
QUEEN SCARLETT!!🐞❄️
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
King
Evilllustrator
Not a ch

Dream or reality?

1.9K 83 17
By Maijlas

<<Chloe pov:>>

It's was around 7:30 AM,when I went down to have breakfast with Father. But I was greeted with good news and a 'bad' news.

Chloe:" So what's the bad news now?"* sattles down at the table*

Jean :" The bad news is that your father can't accompany you for breakfast. "

Chloe:" Continue."

Jean :" The hotel is ready. "

Chloe:" Hahaha . Graet.  So... any progress?"

Jean :" Yes. The new design has caught the attention of the higher-ups and is finding the designer, but the mayor is preventing it.  "

Chloe:" Hum. Nice. Now.. we also have to hire more stuff members for the hotel. Jean, find some of the best  people who applied for Hotel related purposes.  Check every smallest detail about them. Make sure that they will be 100% useful in impressing customers and for the cook.. humm..  organize a cooking competition.  The first 3 winners will be selected for our hotels cook. That's it."

Jean :" Great idea, Miss. I will do everything as you ordered in a short time."

I finished my breakfast and went to school. Once again, I ignored everyone, but suddenly Agrest called me.

Agrest:" Hey Chloe!"* waves his hand at me*

I walked past him and  pretended I didn't hear anything.  Only the people who are important and useful to me are worthy of my time. And he is definitely not on the list. He called me two more times but suddenly someone grabbed my arm . I angrily looked back and saw Agrest with a hurt look.

Chloe:" It's better be something important, Agrest."* annoyed face*

He was clearly taken aback by my expression and my attitude.

'What? Do you think I will always be the same? Always will keep you above everything while you just stand there watching  me get humiliated? No Agrest.  Times have changed. '

Adrian:" Why.. did.. did you call me Agrest?"* disbelief*

Even Nino beside him was shocked.

Chloe:" Tsk. So what? Isn't your name Agrest?"* annoyed*

Adrian:" No, no, i-i mean it is, but .. you never called me like that. And.. um.. and I am not used to it, so.. "

Chloe:" Hah. Is that so? Then get used to it."* turns hef back to leave but was again her arm was grabbed*

Adrian:" Hey, wait!"

Chloe:" Now what?"* extremely annoyed*

Adrian:" What... what made you change?"* sad and hurt*

Hah. Why does he look like a kicked puppy? Whatever. Let's end this here.

Chloe:" Sigh. Look Agrest i will make things clear for you. First,  dont call me if it's not something important.  Secondly, get used to hearing me call you Agrest because never in the future you will be hearing me calling you by your name. Third thing, you should be clear that ... you.. Adrian Agrest is not someone who is important or relivent to me. Since you want to be 'friends' with these common people,  then forget about me. You may think i am cruel and proud, which i won't denay it, but at least i am not a hypocrite liar ."

Chloe..

Hey Chloe..

Chloe!

I snapped back into reality. I sighed and touched my forhead with the free hand( since the other one was grabbed by Agrest. )

Sigh, I wanted to say everything like this, but u can't. Atlest not not. I need him to approach Gabriel. I need to take the peacock miraculous.  And I exactly know where it is.

I looked in front of me and saw that ... that he was standing too close to me, making my face nearly bump into his chest. I immediately removed his hand from my arm and moved a few stop back, but ... he also took a few steps towards me.

' What the hell?'

Chloe:" Uhh, sorry,  what you were saying? "

Adrian:" What i was asking is why do you change?"* demands*

Chloe:" Sigh, I can't be that childish and spoiled Chloe for the rest of my life. I just realized the responsibilities as the future hier of the bourgeois. Which made me know the person I am today. Now, if that satisfies you, i will be going. "

Again, he stopped me, but this time, he grabbed my hand.

'Thank god I am wearing black gloves. Otherwise, he would have touched my cold hands.'

Chloe:" Now what?"

Adrian:" tahts not what I mean. I am happy  that you are starting to become independent and a better person, but... did I do something wrong to you? Why are you calling me Agrest? Why do you ignore me? Why do you avoid me? Why?"* demands desperately *

'What's up with him? He wasn't interested in anything I did and how I behaved until he knew about  my past bully . Also , my friendship isn't even important to him.'

Chloe:" i dont think we are that close to call each other by our names. "* looks away*

Suddenly he started to laugh and I looked at him confused.

'What?'

Adrian :" hahahah. Oh Chloe,  I didn't know you could also crack a joke. Haha, are you silly ? We are childhood best friends.  Of course, we know about each other. "

This idiot.

Chloe:" Then tell me one thing.  What are the changes that occur in me? Just my fashion sense? Hairstyle? Or my bitchy behavior? "* looks at him coldly."

Agrest was taken aback by my question.

Adrian :" Uh..  that's..  i-"

Of course he doesn't know anything about me at all. 

Chloe :" Forget it. Do I know anything about you now a days? No. I don't know a single thing. I know  the Adrian agrest from my childhood.. not this fake perfect one. So ultimately.  You don't know me and I don't know  you. We are complete strangers."* claers her dout and runs from there.*

I didn't wait to see his reaction after the words I spoke, but tge I was saying.. it was a look when reality slaps you hard.

'Sigh, one burden is removed. Now, I need to settle things with Sabrina.'

I went to sit near her. And she greeted me.

Sabrina:" Good morning, Chloe. I am sorry i didn't greet you at the gate!!"

Chloe:" No worries. I.. "

I wanted to clear things out, but something held me back.

Sabrina:" What happened, Chloe?"

Chloe:"Nothing."* turns her face away.*

'Sigh. I can't say these things now. Otherwise, she will be akumatize.'

I again looked at Sabrina, who was checking her homework.

' I would have loved to keep you by my side in this life, but... not after knowing  that I am someone's replacement in your life. '

Yes, in previous life , when I was queen bee, I accidentally landed on her balcony and hid inside her room from the Akuma. I looked around the room and there was a photo which caught my eyes.

It was a blond girl with big round blue eyes.. but that's not me. Number the photo there was written,

[ Sabrina & Chlola BBF]

I was devastated.  Sabrina never mentioned someone like her in front of me. I decided to look through her diary, and what I read was shocking.

The girl named chlola died in a car accident on the day Sabrina and her fight over a video game. 

I continued to read, but what made me hurt the most was this line.

[ ... after I saw the person named Chloe bourgeois,  she immediately reminded me of Chlola . But there are like heaven and hell. But... I still she Chlola in her. They have the same golden hair and beautiful blue eyes. So, from now on, I will never try to make her angry.  I will not repeat the same mistake again. Sorry, Chlola. ]

I never expected this from Sabrina.  I never thought that I was someone's replacement.  That's when our relationship started to get worse.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Agrest and Nino entered the class.  I focused on my phone, and after a few seconds,  the teacher entered and started to teach us maths.

I already know everything, so I don't need to focus.

But...

'Why do I feel  like someone is watching me? '

I looked at the side and saw that Agrest was looking at me from the corner of his eyes and instantly diverted it when we made eye contact.

'What's up with him?'

I ignored him  and looked outside.

Again, those stares...

Tsk. Why ? Doesn't he have to pay attention to class?

Mrs. Caline :" Chloe,  you seem to know the answer which makes you focus outside.  Can you please do this sum on the board? "

Giggles were haerd from the back.

Obviously, they think I don't know.  Hah. Immature fools.

I walked to the board and did the sum in 10 seconds with beautiful handwriting. The teachers mouth was left open along with the other students.

'This stupid teacher purposely gave me a hard question, which she didn't even teach us. Look how I humiliate you.' * shows a sly smile*

Chloe:" Dear teacher, since i have done it so beautiful and in 10 seconds... dont I deserve a reward?"* fake close eye smile*

Teacher :" S-sure."

Chloe:" i want a similar question to be done by... Dupen-chen. "* points at her*

The baker slammed her hand on the table and protested.

Marinette:" WHY NE? I WON'T DO IT!"* trun her face away with arms crossed*

Chloe:" Oh my! But if you dont do it, i will feel lonely, you know? If i am the only one who shows my talent like this."* plays innocent*

Marinette:" Then ask Sabrina why me?"* points at Sabrina*

Alya was about to say some against me, but I silenced her with the phone in my hand.

Chloe:" hahaha. That's the point! I want to compete against the smartest in the class, so.. i chose you. And if you won't accept that's fine but that will mae me the topper. Will you be fine with that?"

Dupen-chen gasped.

Marinette:" NEVER! "* comes to front and stands in front of me with a glare*

' The fish is hooked.'

The teacher nervously wrote another question like this on the board and handed the chalk to baker. 

She took it and stand infont of the board. She was about to write something (as if) but stopped. 

She didn't know how to do the sum.

Chloe:" What? Can't you do it? What a shame!"* looks at her nails*

Marinette:" OFCOURSE I CAN IF YOU DHUT YOUR MOUTH!"* shouts annoyed at me*

Chloe:" hah. I did that in 10 seconds, and it already has been 10 minutes in your case. Give up?"

Marinette:" i.. i.. sigh. I can't do it."* admits defeat*

Chloe:" Hahahhaha, you know why you can't do it?"

Dupen-chen looked at me confused.

Then I turned my body to class, but my eyes were fixed on the teacher.

Chloe:" Because this type of sums were not even tought to us yet. "* glares at the teacher*

Dupen-chen realized it.

Chloe:" You gave a student to do a sum to do on the board which you didn't even tought before.. just to humiliate ? "* approaches her and glares*

Teacher :" n-no i .. i obviously taught you this!"* argued*

Chloe:" But i dont think the other has the same options as you."* looks at the students*

The kids were angry at the teacher. Agrest was disappointed,  angry, and sad.

Kim:" You didn't teach us this! "

Alya :" Yeah . I dont remember writing it in the copy. "

Alex:" i would have loosed my brain if this was tought in class. "

Max :" i 100% agree with what Chloe said. This wasn't tought to us."

I looked back at the teacher  whose face turned read with shame.

Chloe:" You purposely did this to humiliate me, didn't you? To embarrass the spoiled daughter of the mayor? Thanks to me that i did some advanced studies that didn't let me go through humiliation today. But... you dare to mess with me? The Chloe Bourgeois? I guess you are not here to teach students.. instead, you want to humiliate them. Your job isn't precious to you, i guess. Humm, should i fire you?"* coldly demands*

My voice was dark, which sent chills to the students . Specially  alya.

Teacher :" N-NO! Please forgive me! Please! I won't do it again! Please!"* begs me*

Chloe:" i dont like giving second chance, so dont waste it. I have recorded everything  you know. Also.. there shouldn't  be a next time. Not with me or any other student. Understand?"* orders*

Teacher :" Yes! Yes, thank you!"* bows before me*

Hump. I catch two prays with one arrow.

I was about to go to my seat, but the bell rang. The teacher immediately excused herself.

' I have to look out for her. Otherwise, she will be akumatized.'

I immediately grabbed my bag and ran outside and caught up with her, but she didn't know I was following her. She sat down on the bench outside the school building.

And I was right. I was a purple butterfly flying towards her . I immediately took out my insect killer spray and sprayed on the butterfly, which turned into ashes. 

The teacher looked at me in shock.

Chloe:" Be careful of your surroundings. Now a days anyone can be akumatized . Even a baby."*puts the spray inside her bag and starts to walk away *

Teacher:" Why did you save me?"

Chloe:" Save you? Hah. I dont want someone to be akumatized because of me and trouble those heroes. "

I again went to the classroom and sat on my seat. It was Miss Calines' class. But suddenly... I began to fall asleep.  I tried hard not to and looked at Sabrina.  She already fell asleep. I couldn't resist, and my head was on the table.

After I closed my eyes , I saw everything was normal .

' Huh? Didn't I close my eyes? Then why am I seeing things? And why am I sitting next to Agrest?'

I looked at my side and saw Agrest who was talking to Nino who sat behind him. He noticed my gaze and brought his face close to mine and said..

Adrian :" is something wrong chlo? Are you alright? "* holds her hand*

'This.. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!! '

Chloe:" GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"* looks at him in disgust*

Everyone's attention was on us.

Adrian:" Why are you acting  like this chlo? Did i do something wrong?"* naerly in tears and holds her hand with both hands*

I looked around and saw Dupen-chen was sitting with Kagami and Sabrina was sitting with Alix.  I was sitting with Agrest and Alya was sitting with Nino.

Wait kagami? What is she doing here?

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone grabbed my shoulder gently from behind. I looked at the side and saw it was Agrest .

Adrian:" Clam down clo. You are confusing dream with reality. "

' Reality? This is completely the opposite  if reality. '

Alya :" yeah girl. You were sleeping so you must have had a nightmare. Its ok to be confused sometimes. "

' This is a complete nightmare.  Alya talking  nicely to me? The Chloe Bourgeois? Ridiculous . Utterly ridiculous. '

Nino:" Yeah . Otherwise you will give Adrian a heart attack. Hahaha."

Adrian:" hey dont say that!"* blush slightly in embarrassment*

' Agrest blushing? Hah. It's ridiculous. '

I run out of the class ignoring everyone's call. And directly went to my hotel.

But I couldn't belive what I saw .

It was mother and father together.

' what is this dream about?'

Mother noticed me and smiled.

Audrey:" Oh Chloe dear! You are home early. Were the calsses canceled?"* concerned*

Andre:" isn't it a gearymt thing honey? Chloe can spend more time with us!"

Audrey:" you are right dear. Now Chloe , change your dress and accompany us quickly. "

I was speechless.  This... this is something I wanted my whole life... I wanted a perfect world where I have a family and all of tge people to appreciate me.

So that means.... this is a dream world where everything is perfect in my perspective? No way. I immediately run towards my room and it was again Yello color. Ridiculous.  Utterly ridiculous. 

And there was a whole wall covered with photo frames of .... me with my parents, friends,  Felix , Agrest and... Aunt Emily??

I looked in the mirror and was totally surprised.  My hair reached my knees and I was wearing a preety yellow dress.

' so this is how I would have looked if I had a proper upbringing from my childhood. I would have loved all these, but... I can't stay here for long.'

I opened the drawer and was totally left petrified. There was the Ladybug's miraculous.

' So.. everything I wanted in my past life was happening. Not this life wish.'

I wanted to have a proper family with all their love for me. Only me.

I wanted Agrest's attention and wanted his love.

I wanted everyone to praise me.

I wanted to be useful. 

I wanted to be like ladybug.

I just wanted to be.... happy.

No. That Chloe wanted this. Not me who refuses to live a fairy tale life.  This is all ridiculous.  It's utterly ridiculous. But... I want to feel how it is to be ladybug, just ones... even if it is a dream.

I was about to open the box, but I heard a knock from outside the balcony. I turned my head to the sounds direction and screamed.

Chloe:" WAAAAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???"

It was Chat nori.  Aka Adrian Agrest.

Chat nori:"Clam down, clam down , Chlo! It's me, Adrian! You see, this is my new superhero costume! Do you like it?"

Wait ! Why is he revealing his identity to me?? Isn't it supposed to be kept as a secret?

Chloe:" And how did you get here?"

Chat nori:" You dont seem to be surprised. Anyway , i also got some special powers with the help of this ring! Isn't it cool?"* grabs my waist and spins me around in the air.*

Oh, I forgot.  I wanted to know everything about Agrest and wanted him to be honest with me.

Chloe:" Hey, put me down. Now."* says strictly*

He put me down and looked at me worried. He brought his hand to care for my cheek, but I backed away.

Chat nori:" You.. seem a little different, chlo. What's wrong?"* sad voice *

Chloe:" Tsk. Dont call me chlo. It's disgusting. "* says annoyed*

He gasped and looked like he was about to cry.

Chat nori:" Did... did i do something wrong? Please tell me. I won't di it again. Please. "* takes her hand*

'This... this is the old Agrest I know..this is my childhood friend.. Adrian. How can I forget? If this is my world, then... this is also the Adrian I wanted. The Adrian who understands me. Who supports me. The one who always showed his true self to me. Not like the current Mr. Perfect. '

Sigh. I took his face between my hands and erased his tears with my thumb .

Chloe:" i am not in my right mind, you know.  So dont take my words seriously.  I will be harsh and cruel, but dont take it to the haert ok."* in a gental voice*

He smiled and hugged me tightly.

Adrian :" Never ask me to stay away from you, chlo. Never. I love you too much to do that. "

Chloe:" Yes. I won't. "

'I can't take these all seriously.  This is not reality. But it was nice to see my childhood friend again even though his love for me was my wish. But now... I dont wish for you love at all. '

I separated from him but unexpectedly.. I lips were covered with his with this one hand on the back of my head and the other one on my waist.

I immediately pushed him and looked at him horrified.

Chloe:" What's wrong with you? What was that for?"

Adrian:" I .. i just .. i just wanted you to know that... i will stay by your side forever no matter what you do. It's time for my fencing class. Bye-bye, Chlo. "* says gently and kisses her cheek, then goes away*

Immediately after he left , I broke down and cried.

Chloe:" STUPID! STUPID LIER! LIER! I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU PROMISE ALL THESE IF YOU HAD TO BREAT IT?? AHHHHH "* cries harder*

Yes. In reality, he made this promise.  In reality, he made the same promise and... at the end, he was the one who broke our friendship.

Chloe:" Never.. never i am going to believe you, Agrest.  Never. Not in my dreams or in reality. "* stands up and changed her clothes*

I tried to find dark color clothes but only found these lame ,yellow ,light pink and light blue color dresses. DRESSES!! No pants!

Uhhhh!

FINALLY! FINALLY AFTER 1 HOUR I FOUND A DECENT CROP TOP AND SHORTS.

I immediately rushed outside . Suddenly, I got a call from ... Dupen-chen? I never wanted to be nice to her, did I? Anyway, I picked up the phone.

Chloe:" Yes?"

Marinette:" Chloe, are you coming to the part tonight? "

Chloe:" Party ? What party?"

Marinette:" It's Julika and Lukas Birthday today! You have to come, ok?"

Chloe:" What? Is it? Uhh, fine. I will go."

Marinette :" Great! See you tonight!"* disconnected*

I.. did I ever want to be friends with Dupen-chen? I don't remember wanting that, but... whatever.

I went down and saw my parents with picnic baskets in their hand.
Mother came towards me and side hugged me.

Audrey:" Great! Now, since you are  here, let's go!"

Andre:" Oh, it has been a long time since we are going out for a picnic, isn't it?"* heads towards the limo*

Audrey:" Oh yes, honey! Isn't it Chloe dear?"

Chloe:" i.. y-yes"* says quietly*

The whole trip, I was silent and was looking between mother and father.

' Is it...is it selfish for me to just want to enjoy this moment? '

I was lost in my thoughts and didn't notice that we had arrived in the most beautiful park in Paris.

We stepped out of the limo and settled ourselves in the beautiful garden.

Mom talked about her new upcoming fashion week event, and the father said about the new members in government. Then suddenly started to talk about their 'lovely' past and how I was born and all.

Sometimes Father also got scolding from mother, and I can't help but.. laugh.

It was time to eat and I couldn't believe that it was the mother who cooked all these.

' Oh, I forgot that it was my dream world, soo.'

We walked around the garden and flew kites .

It was an amazing day. And I decided to enjoy it before I.. get out of it.

We went back home and... I think I was forgetting something.

I opened my phone, which was in silent mode, and saw... there were about 200s of miss calls from 8 different people. And 1000 messages.

The most were sent but Adrian and Sabrina.

Chloe :"OH SHIT! I FORGET ABOUT THE PARTY!"

And I can't even use my frozen powers. Yes . I can't use them in the dream.

I called Jean and told him to prepare a decent dress in 1 min, and he did.

It was a beautiful dress indeed.

I quickly wear it and now... HOW DO I REACH THERE IN 2 MINS?? THERE MUST ME TRAFIC IN THE ROAD THIS TIME!!!  WHAT DO I DO?? AND .... GIFT!! AHHHHH !!

I wanted to cry. Ahhh. Once again, I immediately told Jean to send two gifts to Coffain's 'house' . Atlest the gift will arrive before me.

Then suddenly I remembered something.

' I have the miraculous. '

Chloe:" YES THATS IT!!"

I immediately grabbed tge box from the drawer and opened it. The a red color kuwami came our of it.

She was about to introduce herself but I immediately shut her up.

Chloe:" tell me the spell immediately!"

Tikki:" spell? But how do you-"

Chloe:" Say it now! I am in hurry! Please i will explain to you later!"

Tikki:" ok ok. Its tikki spots on to transform and spots off to detransform. "

Chloe:" TIKKI . SPOTS ON!"

and I transformed into ladybug but I have no time to admire myself.  I jumped our of the balcony and reached there in 20 seconds.

Chloe:" Spots off!"

I detransformed and told tikki to hide inside my bag and made a grand entry by...

Chloe:" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINS!!!"

everyone looked at me surprised and then showed a relief smile. I approached the twins and greeted them again also with a apology. I told them why I was late and my phone was on  silent mode.

Julika :" It's ok. The only  thing taht matters that you are here. "

'Wow.. was I so nice in this world?'

Luka :" Yes. I was sad that you won't be able to attend it."

Chloe:" r-really? "

Suddenly, Adrian hugged me. In. Front. Of . EVERYONE!

Adrian:" You scared me, Chlo! "

Chloe:" o-ok NOW LETS CUT THE CAKE AND ENJOY!!!"

Everyone cheered, and we enjoyed the night all together.  The cake was also very delicious.  And apparently, Jean and send Luka a beautiful and elegant looking guitar, and for Julika , some beautiful butterfly clips for her long hair.

And they absolutely love it.

' But how did Jean know about their  interest? Maybe I have told him .'

It was time to go home, and my mother called me.

Chloe:" Yes, mother. "

Audrey:" Chloe, dear. I want to inform you that you have to stay at Agrest mension tonight.  Your Daddy and i have to go to New York for an emergency business.  I found out that you are at your friends birthday party. So enjoy and take care sweetie!"

Chloe:" i uh yes . Yes i will."* disconnected*

I can't really get use to this Mother.
Haha.

Adrian approached me with a big smile.

Adrian:" i guess you have heard the new right? You are staying with me tonight!!!"

Chloe:" uhh this sounds a little wrong isn't? "

Adrian:" hum? No it isn't. Lrts Go!"

He pulled me towards his car and after a short time,  we reached the agrest mension . We went inside and ... I saw Mrs Emily..

She greeted me with a big smile and hugged me.

Emily:" Oh Chloe Dear!! Its so good to see you again!! Why dont you come often here?? I miss you you know?"

Adrian:" mom she came last week remember?"

Emily:" Oh hash. On whose side are you big boy?"

I can't take it anymore.  I hugged her tightly and tears from from my eyes.

Emily:" Uh? Uhh Chloe dear are you ok?"

Snobs.. snobs..

Adrian:" H-hey Chlo! What happened?"

I shook my head and I didn't want to leave her. I feel like if I leave her.. she will dissappeare again.

Mrs Emily patted my back and cares my head gently.  Which made me more emotional. 

Emily:" shh. Its ok. Its ok. Everything is fine . I am here. Dont cry. Strong girls dont cry now do they?"

'Yes they don't. That's why I never shed a tear infront of others but you. '

After 1 minute,  I let go of her and she patted my head again. I timidly looked at her.

Emily:" you should take rest dear. Your room has been prepared.  If you need something,  call me or Adrian ok?"

I just nooded my head. I didn't want  to  go away from her.

Adrian showed me the way to my room and ... my room was just next to his. Uhh. Sigh.

Adrian:" ok its getting late chlo. Just like mother said, call me if you need something. "* kisses her cheek*

I walked into the room and closed the door. Sigh.

'I keep forgetting  that this isn't  reality. But .. atlest I was happy just for few moments after the hell I have been through. '

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Next day:

I woke up and went to bathroom.  I saw that there was a new toothbrush for me and new clothes . I freshed up and wore the given clothes.

' I need to find a way to get out of here.'

I went down and was greeted by the family.  They greeted me.. along with Gabriel, who always maintained a serious face, but what he showed me was a clam one.

I nooded awkwardly.

I had breakfast with them and chatted a bit during it.

I walked out with Adrian and Mrs Emily.  Gabriel had a meeting, so he couldn't accompany us.

Emily:" Please visit soon, dear. If  i can , i would love to keep you by my side all day in this house.  It can only be possible if marry my son so grow up quickly!!"

Adrian turned red, and I showed an awkward smile.

Adrian:" MOM! DONT SAY THAT!!"* embarrassed*

Chloe:" Uhh. I think we should be going.  Right, Adrian?"* looks at him*

Adrian:" y-yeah ! Let's go!"* avoides eye contact and grabs my hand, then begins to pull me towards the car. *

Adrian:" I am sorry if that made you uncomfortable, Chlo."

Chloe:" It's ok, but.. it seems like you want to say something to me. What is it?"

His cheeks again turned red and looked down embarrassed.

Adrian:"i .. you didn't kissme like you do everything morning. "

'What?'

Chloe:" Uhhh, forget about what i asked."* looks outside the car window*

He looks down sadly but grabs my hand instead.  I didn't  complain.

We reached the school and I heard some students  whispering about us being a couple.  I looked at Adrian from the corner of my eye and ... he was totally OK with it. Infact he had a big smile pasted on his face.

Sigh. This world is weird. 

' am I forgetting about something?'

I sit on beside Adrian and began to think what have I forgotten....hummm FUCK '

Chloe:" TIKKI!!"

Thank god there were only me, Adrian,  Nino , and Tomato, i mean Nathaniel in the class. Otherwise I would have embarrassed my self.

Adrian:" who is Tikki Chlo?"

Chloe:" Oh no. Nothing.  I need to go to bathroom!!"

I run out of the class ignoring Adrian's calls  and entered the bathroom.

Chloe:" hey tikki! Tikki, you here?  "

Tikki finally appred from behind the wall.

Tikki:" It seems finally you remembered me. "* angry*

Chloe:" sigh sorry tikki. I have so much thing going on my mind and.. i am pretty exhausted. But why did you call me?"

Tikki:" i was checking how long it will take you to remember my existence. "

Chloe:" Sorry, tikki. Sigh. It's just that
.. i am not the Chloe from this world. "

Tikki :" What do you mean?"* confused*

Chloe:" This is my dream world. This is a world where everything happens according to my wish. In my world, your carrier is Marinette Dupen-chen.  She is Ladybug.  I wanted to be like her and have a perfect life. But now i dont want that. Atlest not in this life. "

Tikki:" This life? That means you.."* shocked*

Chloe:" Yes. I am someone who has reincarnated. So please understand.  I need to get out of this world.  An Akumatize person has used his powers to make dreams into reality by making us sleep. I am also a hero . So i want you to help tikki."

Tikki :" Of course, i will help you, Chloe! And you are a nice person!"

' you won't say that after knowing my deeds.'

I transformed and jumped outside of the school building.

' I guess the akumatized person is looking for the miraculous.  So if I have the miraculous now, will he come after me?'

I waited on the bridge.  I sat there for several hours and tge villain didn't came. People looked at me weirdly but I ignored them. Sigh.  I looked at my reflection on the water.

' what should  I do? I love it here. But I hate it in the same time. This is not reality.  Reality is cruel and dark. Darkness is a place where i belong to. With no one by my side. This was my dream. My world where everything i ever wanted is happening .. wait..  .'

Chloe:" This is my dream world.  My. and since this world  is created according to my wish, I can also destroy it. YES!! "* once again looked into the water*

'I guess I know  what to do.'

Without thinking  twice,  I jumped into the water and started to drown.

' I can destroy this world  like this because .... in my first life I wanted to die.'* cloes her eyes*

..
....
..
....
..

GASP !  GASP! GASP!

Chloe:"I am back.. I AM BACK!!"

I looked around and saw everyone was sleeping. I checked the time and only 5 MINUTES HAS PASSED? 

'Great!'

I was about  to transformed into Ice Queen but someone called me.

??:" is this your world Chloe?"

Chloe:" KAAAAA TIKKI? HOW ARE YOU HERE? I AM NOT DREAMING AM I?"

Tikki:" no you are not silly! Remember you didn't transformed before jumping right? I guess i came along with you."

Chloe:" Nonono. I was sleeping.  Everything happened when i was sleeping then how ?"

Tikki:" i dont know but isn't it great that i am here with you?"* happily*

Chloe:" sigh. Yeah it is i guess. Now its time for me to transform. "

I transformed into Ice Queen which greatly shocked Tikki.

Tikki:" BUT HOW? Do normal people have super powers in your world?"

Chloe:" no . I am special now i have to wake up Chat nori and the Bug."

Tikki:" you know their identities?"

I nooded and walked towards the baker and roughly shake her. But she didn't responded and was calling  Agrest's name with a creepy smile.

' Ew.'

Tikki:" This is my carrier in this life?"

Chloe:" yes."

I slapped her hard but she still didn't wake up. UHH. finally I decided to throw water which made her wake up instantly. Tikki instantly hid inside my mini bag.

Marinette:" UHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED? ADRIAN WHERE ARE YOU??"* looks for him*

Chloe:" SHU- ahem. Hello Marinette! Dont confuse reality with dreams. There is an akumatize person who made us sleep and is finding the miraculous in them. So please wake up your classmates with throwing water in their face like this."* throws water in Adrian's face *

Adrian:" WOAH ! MOTHER! huh? What happened? Ice queen? Marinette? "

Chloe:" Hello Adrian! There is an akumatize person who made us sleep and is finding the miraculous in them. So please wake up your classmates with throwing water in their face. Ok, I have to go. I hope Kitty Cat and the Bug are awake."

Marinette:" Hey, dont call her that!"

Chloe:" Huh? Am i calling you that? Why does it bother you?"

Marinette:" i uh. She.."

I rolled my eyes and jumped outside.  I started to look for the Akumatize person.

' I don't think it's the teacher. '

I was flying through the city, I suddenly heard someone humming. I hid behind a building and looked at the direction the sound was coming from.

' There he is. '

I made a clone of myself with ice and attacked him.

' I need to know  his moves and attack type.'

??:" Ohh~~~, so you have awake, my Ice queen!! My beloved!!"

' Beloved? He has a crush on me?'

Ice clone:" Yes. I am not stupid enough to fall for it. And who are you? "

??:" Me? I am keeper! Your no.1 fan who loves you the most! My dream is for everyone to sleep forever !But what a shame.  We are enemy now.  And .. hive me, you're miraculous!"* shoots lazer with his umbrella*

' So that's where the Akuma is.'

My vlone managed to avoide that. And I saw the bug and Agrest going towards the Keeper.

' shit. They will ruin my paln.'

I flew fast at a lightning speed, grabbed them by their waist, and fried away from the fighting area.

Ladybug:" hey whats wrong with you? Can't you see the villain there? "

Chloe:" So what will happen if you get hit but that beam again? I dont have water with me to wake you up and take care of you . Neither Chat Nori understands?  "* strictly*

Adrian:" Wait! If you are here? Then who is fighting him over there?"

Chloe:" It's my clone which i made with ice. The villains name is the keeper. His dream is to make people sleep forever. So we have to avoid getting hit by the beam . And the akuma is in the umbrella. "

Chat Nori:" Graet job, my queen!! Now let's go !"

Marinette:" hump. We could have solved it anyway!"

Chloe:" Sometimes smart work is better than hard work ."* flys away*

Marinette:" Uhh, she is so annoying. "

Adrian:" Deal with it, my lady!"* jumps and follows ice queen*

The cat and the bug distracted Keeper . He was about to hit Agrest with the light beam, but I got in front of him and created a crystal wall, which resulted in the light reflecting back and hitting its owner, making him fall asleep.

I grabbed the umbrella and broke it in half , releasing the Akuma, which was purified by ladybug.

Chloe:" Hum. Now that i think of it. You both didn't use your lucky charm and cataclysm today!"

Adrian:" Since we have you, our work has been easy, my queen."

The bug just humped.

Chloe:" Hey , use your lucky charm and fix everything now. Hurry up!"

Marinette:" hump. I dont need oreders from you since i was about to do it."

She used her lucky charm and fixed everything.  The akumatized person got up and looked confused.

??:" Where am i? "

Chloe:" You are in a safe place, dont worry.  "

??:" I-ICE QUEEN!! OMG, IT'S ICE QUEEN!! I AM YOU NO.1 FAN!!! CAN YOU SINE IN MY NOTEBOOK PLEASE???" * takes out a notebook grom his coat and a black pen*

Chloe:" Hahaha, sure! " * takes the black pen and signs on it.*

I made a clone of myself  and escorted him home.

Marinette:" Oh no! I have to go! I forgot something important!"* goes away without saying goodbye*

Adrian:" No pound it?"

Chloe:" Hum? Pound it?"

Adrian :" Yeah. We always do after fighting a villain. "

Chloe:" hummm, since she is not here... pound it?"* raise my fist *

He looked surprised and then smiled.

Adrian :" Pound it!"

Chloe:" i have to go. See you in the next fight."

Adrian :" Yeah.  Bye-bye, my queen. "* takes her hand and kisses it*

' hump, such a flirt.'* flys away*

I detransformed in the school washroom and walked outside. 

And it was informed that classes are canceled.

' Great! I am exhausted anyway. '

I called Jean to send the driver to pick me up, and he was here in 10 seconds. 

I reached the hotel and went staring to my room. I changed my clothes into oversized hoddie. I sat down on my study table to check my hotels progress.

Tikki:" What are you doing?"

Chloe:" Checking my hotels progress. "

Tikki:" Even though i dont understand anything but by looking at the graphs , it looks like it has progressed a lot!"

Chloe:" You are right."

' Humm.  Everything  is going according  to plan. Sigh. Today, there was no homework. '

Tikki:" Chloe, you should take some rest."

Chloe:" u will , i will."

I checked my phone, and there were several missed calls and messages from Sabrina.

Tikki:" Wow, it seems like someone is very worried about you."

Chloe:" Huh.. is that so?"* without any interest*

And I just replied back to her with a : I am ok.

' I have so much free time now.. what should  I do?'

Suddenly, an idea appeared inside my head..

I took out my sketch book and began to draw my past life's designs.

Tikki :" What are you drawing?"

Chloe:" Just wait and watch."

After a few hours, I hear a knock on my door.

Jean :" Miss , it's time for dinner."

Chloe:" Huh? Dinner? Wait, what time is it?"

Tikki:" It's 9 pm Chloe. "* yawns*

Chloe:" What? So much time has passed, and i didn't even notice it."

Tikki:" i am hungry, Chloé!"

Chloe:" It's ok, i will feed you some chocolates ."

I went to the dining hall and once again was informed that my father was busy. It's was nothing to me.

But remembering the dream. I can't  help but smile.  But the smile disappeared when I thought about the present.

I ordered Jean to bring me a plate of branded chocolate in a second, and he did. After I had dinner , I took the plate and went to my room and fed Tikki. She was very happy.

I decided to finish my design.  After I finished it I went to bed with tikki.

Tikki:" The designs are really awesome, Chloe!!"

Chloe:" You really think so? "

Tikki:" Of course!!"

I brought her closer to my face with both hands and hugged her.

Chloe:" Thanks . Now, let's sleep. Goodnight. "

Tikki :" Goodnight, queen."

I was surprised, but I ended up giggling and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers!

This chapter has 6801 words. I can't believe  I wrote so many words in one day! This is making me dizzy.

Stay tuned! 🐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 619 9
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.
994K 42.4K 88
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
2M 98.5K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
47.9K 1.5K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...