Written In Stars -A TFA fanfi...

By Snapeisacutebean

(Ocs and AU owned by me,Art owned by artists,Cover made by me,TFA owned by Hasbro) More

🧁Chapter 1:Cupcake Bliss🧁
⭐Chapter 2:Stars and Glows⭐
❤️‍🩹Chapter 3:Open wounds❤️‍🩹
💙🩵Chapter 4:A Sweet Mistake💙🩵
❤️‍🔥Chapter 5:Really a couple?❤️‍🔥
🕷️Chapter 6:Deals with Spiders🕷️
🗡️🛡️Chapter 7:Dandelion's lost!🛡️🗡️
💜🕷️Chapter 8:The spiders web💜🕷️
🌼Chapter 9:The secret revealed🛡️
🌼🗡️Chapter 10:True love's kiss🌼🗡️
👣Epilogue:Happy family👣

💛Prologue:Love at first sight💙

26 0 0
By Snapeisacutebean

(A week ago,Autobot Base)
Sentinel Prime was busy talking to himself smiling a bit as he bragged about himself,unaware someone was watching him from behind,that someone being Dandelion,she was a yellow and white spotted bot with flowers all over her body as decorations,she also had pale green eyes which stared at Sentinel in a lovesick way,before suddenly she accidentally knocked a paint can over and slipped on the spilled paint,causing a thud and Sentinel to turn around in curiousity and notice her presence.
No! No! No! He's seen me he's seen me! Oh what do I do what do I do?! Dandelion thought as her face blushed red with embarrassment as she tried to clean up the spilled paint.
"What are you doing?" Sentinel asked with a raised eyebrow as he looked down at her.
Darn it! Come on Dandelion! Play cool! Play cool! Dandelion thought.
"I'm cleaning..sir." Dandelion mumbled with a embarrassed look still on her face.
Sentinel looked at her with curious optics his gaze making Dandelion even more embarrassed and nervous.
Why of all the times to notice me? Why now? Dandelion thought.
"Would you like help?" Sentinel asked with a smug smirk.
"Y-yes sir." Dandelion said still blushing.
Sentinel chuckled and handed her some cleaning supplies and threw away the cloth she was attempting to use.
"Next time try not to trip on a can trying to stalk me,makes too big of a mess ya know." Sentinel said with a smirk as he patted Dandelion's head like she was a child.
Dandelion blushed cherry red and nodded.
"Y-yes sir!" Dandelion said as he walked away still staring at him with a clear blush on her face as she cleaned.

-End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 270 50
The Autobots have landed on earth after Cybertron was destroyed. they've agreed to help protect Earth from the Decepticons while they handle there ow...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...