Harry Potter and the Twin Sis...

By tapdancepanda

What if Harry Potter had a twin sister. The title pretty much says it all. I wanted to make a fan fiction bas... More

Chapter 1 - The Twins Who Lived
Chapter 2 - The Reptile House
Chapter 3 - The Owl Post
Chapter 4 - The Gatekeeper's Arrival
Chapter 5 - A Trip Down Diagon Alley
Chapter 6 - Platform 9 3/4
Chapter 7 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 8 - The Potions Teacher
Chapter 10 - This Is Halloween
Chapter 11 - Quidditch
Chapter 12 - The Mirror of Erised
Chapter 13 - Who's Nicolas Flamel?
Announcement: Please Read
Chapter 14 - Norbert
Chapter 15 - The Forbidden Forest
Chapter 16 - The Trapdoor
Chapter 17 - The Man with Two Faces
Sequel Announcement!!

Chapter 9 - Their First Flying Lesson

238 7 4
By tapdancepanda

At three-thirty that afternoon, Harry, Ron, Annie, and the other Gryffindor students hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for their first flying lesson. It was a clear, breezy day, and the grass rippled under their feet as they marched down the sloping lawns toward a smooth, flat lawn on the opposite side of the grounds to the forbidden forest, whose trees were swaying darkly in the distance. The Slytherin students were already there along with twenty-six broomsticks lying in neat lines on the ground.The students lined up in two rows with their brooms by their sides. Harry had heard Fred and George Weasley complain about the school brooms, saying that some of them started to vibrate if you flew too high, or always flew slightly to the left. Their teacher, Madame Hooch, arrived who had short, gray hair, and yellow eyes like a hawk.

"Good afternoon, class," greeted Madame Hooch as she walked down the between the two rows. "Good afternoon, Madame Hooch," said the students. "Good afternoon, Amanda, good afternoon," said Madame Hooch, "Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up." All of the students stepped up to the left of their brooms. ""Stick your right hand over the broom and say, Up!" "Up!" said the class. Harry broom shot up to his hand right away. "Wow." Harry said. Hermione stared at Harry as the rest of the class continued. Annie looked over and saw the broom in Harry's hand. "How did you do that?" said Annie who was shock to see Harry being the first one to master the task of picking up the broom. "I just said 'Up' and it shot up into my hand," Harry said smiling. "Up!" said Annie. Nothing happened. "Up!!" said Annie more demanding. Still nothing happened. "UP!!!!" yelled Annie,"Oh this is ridiculous!" Annie bent down to pick up the broom the normal way with her bare-hands, but the broom wouldn't budge. She pulling as hard as she could, but it was like the broom was glued to the ground. "You have to command the broom!" said Madame Hooch, "You can't just pick it up, Ms. Potter! Brooms can't be forced to do what you want it to do unless you command it. And show some confidence!" Annie took Madame Hooch's advice and yelled, "UP!!!!" and the broom finally shot up into Annie's hand. She smiled as Madame Hooch congratulated Annie. "Well done, Ms. Potter!" said Madame Hooch. "Thank you, Madame Hooch!" said Annie still smiling.

The class continued to try and get their brooms into their hands some to no avail and others finally getting it after multiple attempts. "Up!" said Draco as the broom flew up into his hand while grinning smugly. "With feeling!" said Madame Hooch as students were still struggling. "Up. Up. Up. Up," said Hermione. But the broom just hovered slightly off the ground. "Up!!" said Ron getting frustrated after multiple failed attempts. After that final attempt, the broom flew up handle first and conked Ron on the nose. "Ow!" said Ron. Harry and Annie started laughing. "Shut it, both of you." But they continued to laugh. After everyone finally got their brooms in their hands, Madame Hooch proceeded with the class. "Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." All of the students mounted. "When I blow my whistle," Madame Hooch continued, "I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down." Annie, trying to remain her confidence from before, was now starting to get extremely nervous. "On my whistle," said Madame Hooch. " 3... 2... TWEET!"

Annie, being nervous as she was, immediately lifted off. In terror, Annie gripped onto the broom firmly to keep from falling off. "Ms. Potter," said Madame Hooch. "Annie, what are you doing? said Harry. "We're not supposed to take off, yet," said Hermione. Annie began soaring higher and higher. "M-M-Ms. Potter," said Madame Hooch hesitating to control the broom, "Ms. Potter!" Annie screamed as the broom launched and shot forward. "Down! Down!!" Annie yelled trying desperately to control the broom. "ANNIE!!!" Harry shouted. "HELP!!!" yelled Annie. Annie soared higher and higher into the air. "Come back down this instant!" demanded Madame Hooch. Annie kept screaming as the broom jerked back and forth and up and down and left and right, then spiraled out of control. The broom then took Annie in the direction of the stone wall. She screamed in terror as the wall got closer and closer. The broom hit across and bounced off the wall on the front, back, then front again, pulled Annie backward and shot her forward almost aiming for the ground, but pulled up slightly and hover a few inches off over the ground. Madame Hooch and all the other students were crowded together on the ground and the broom was aiming right them. "HELP!!!!" Annie screamed. "Ms. Potter!!!" Madame Hooch yelled as she then pointed her wand at the broom. Annie came zooming toward them and everyone scattered and dove out of the way. Annie came through the scattered crowd and shot through a tunnel and up a tower. Annie scream more and more as the broom took her toward a statue of a man with a sharp spear, but quickly turned her to the left and back around toward the statue. Annie panicked and lifted her arms up to protect her face from hitting the spear from the statue as she gripped on the broom firmly with her legs. But, as she lifted her arms, her hands gripped the spear as the broom shot out from between her legs. She looked down as the students and Madame Hooch hurried toward the tower trying to hold on to dear life as she felt her wet hands slipping from the spear. "Help!!" yelled Annie, "I'm slipping!!" She was starting to lose her grip rapidly as one hand slipped... then the other. Annie screamed as she fell. There was nothing to catch her fall. The sun was beaming all around her and when she finally hit the ground everything when pitch black.

"ANNIE!!!!!!!" yelled Harry as he ran after Annie's motionless body on the ground. "Everyone out of the way!" Madame Hooch demanded as she ran through the group of student who scattered to let her through. Harry bent down over Annie who still wasn't moving. "Out of the way, Mr. Potter," said Madame Hooch as she bent down to assess Annie who was still not moving. "Is she going to be alright?" asked Harry. "I said out of the way, Mr. Potter!" Madame Hooch commanded as she continued to assess her injuries. "Someone go get Madame Pomfrey from the hospital wing! Hurry!!" said Madame Hooch turning to the crowd of students who were standing around terrified at what they witnessed. "She's not going to die, is she?" said Harry. "No! Nonsense! She's not gonna die," said Madame Hooch trying reassure Harry. Moments later, Madame Pomfrey and another nurse came running out with the folded fabric stretcher. They placed the stretcher on the ground, lifted Annie onto the stretcher, and carried her away in a big hurry. Madame Hooch came running behind, but stopped and turned to crowd of students. "Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Ms. Potter to the hospital wing, understand?" Madame Hooch said sternly. "If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." Harry ran up behind Madame Hooch and asked, "Can I go with you?" "No! You best stay here, Mr. Potter," said Madame Hooch. "Madame Promfrey will let you know when you can see your sister." Madame Hooch ran to catch up with Madame Pomfrey and the other nurse.

Everyone was scattered across the grounds waiting for news from Madame Hooch. Some were sitting on the grass up against the stone tower, some were sitting inside the tunnel, and some were walking around or standing chattering with each other. Harry was starting to get very impatient for news on Annie's condition. "Why do we have to wait out here while my sister's in there getting treated?" said Harry irritatingly, "I mean, I don't know how serious it is, Ron." "I know," said Ron. "But we have to do what Madame Hooch says. Otherwise, well... you heard what she said." "I should be inside with her," said Harry as he glazed at the spot where Annie landed when she fell. "Any word?" asked Hermione who came by to see how Harry was doing. "No, nothing yet," said Harry. "I'm so sorry for what happened to her," said Hermione feeling very upset. "It's alright," said Harry. "It's not your fault." "I wish there was something we can do," said Hermione. "The only thing we can do is just... wait," said Ron.

Meanwhile, Neville was sitting a few from them against the stone tower tossed the Remembrall in the air a couple of inches while next to him sat Draco and his gang, Crabbe and Goyle. As Neville played around with the Remembrall, he accidentally dropped it a few inches from him. Neville got up to grab it and Draco stepped Neville's cloak causing him to land face first on the ground. Draco and his gang laughed loudly as Neville got up with his Remembrall in his hand and sat back down against the tower. Draco thought it would be fun to mess with Neville by doing try a trick he learned from one of the Slytherin students. He pulled out his wand and flicked it causing the Remembrall to roll away from Neville. Neville got up to go pick it up, but the Remembrall further away and stopped. Neville got confused as to what was going on. "That's odd," said Neville. Then it happened again. Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle snickered and giggled at Neville tried to grab it. Then the Remembrall kept rolling until it was directed toward Draco. Draco grabbed the Remembrall in his hand, got up, and tossed it around a couple time. "Hey," Neville exclaimed. "That's mine. Give it back!" "What is this stupid thing your gran sent you?" said Malfoy sarcastically. "It's a Remembrall," said Neville, "Now give it back!" "Well, here's a bit of advice for you." said Malfoy, "Next time, maybe if you'd had given this squeeze, you'd have remembered to fall on your fat ass. Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle laughed. Seeing and hearing what was going on, everyone gathered around to see what the fuss was about. "Give it here, Malfoy," said Harry angrily. "No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." Draco hopped on his broom and soared around and through the group of students. "How 'bout up on the roof?" Draco then soared high off the ground and hovered high in the sky. As turned toward the group of students below he said. "What's the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach?" Harry grabbed his broom and started to mount when Hermione tried to stop him. "Harry, no! Think about what you're doing. You saw what happened to Annie and you heard what Madame Hooch said! Besides you don't even know how to fly." But Harry ignored Hermione's warning and took off after Malfoy. "What an idiot," said Hermione under her breath.

Harry soared higher and higher toward Draco's level. He was in midair across from Draco when Harry said, "Give it here, Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!" "Is that so?" said Draco, "You really wanna watch me fall like your sassy sister?" Harry glared at Draco. "Don't you dare mention my sister that way?" said Harry. "Oh really?" said Draco. He looked down at the Remembrall he retrieved from Neville and a tossed in in his hand a couple of times. Then Harry went to try and grab it from Draco, but Draco was too quick and twirled around his broom in a 360 degree rotation. "Have it your way, then!" Draco threw the Remembrall into the air and Harry took off to retrieve it. Harry zoomed after the ball speeding toward one of the taller towers. Just when he was about to hit the window, from where McGonagall was working and watching, Harry caught the Remembrall in his hand and flew back down to the group of students who ran up to him and cheered. "Good job, Harry!" said one of the boys from Gryffindor house. "Oh, that was wicked, Harry," said another boy from Gryffindor house. Then, the excitement quickly died when McGonagall arrived on the outside. "Harry Potter?" said McGonagall, "Follow me." Harry then sullenly, but quickly followed McGonagall from behind and Draco and his goons began laughing knowing what's going to happen now. Harry was gonna be expelled and he was the one who had to explain to the Dursley about what happened to Annie and the possibility that she may or may not make it out of the hospital wing.

Professor McGonagall didn't say one word to him as they made their way through a hallway. He knew that this was it. The end of the line for Harry. He was gonna have to pack up his stuff and go back to living with the Dursleys for the rest of his life. Professor McGonagall kept walking until they stopped by Professor Quirrell's classroom. "You wait here," said McGonagall. Professor Quirrell was teaching a class while holding an iguana when McGonagall opened the door. "An iguana s-such as this is an essential in-gredient..." "Excuse me, excuse me, Professor Quirrell," said McGonagall trying to get Professor Quirrell's attention, "Could I borrow Wood for a moment?" "Oh, Y-yes, of course," said Professor Quirrell. A large heavily built fifth-year boy came out of Quirrell's classroom looking rather confused. "Potter, this is Oliver Wood," said McGonagall happily, "I have found you a Seeker!"

Later on that day, after that terrifying ordeal on the grounds and near miss on expulsion, Harry decided to go to the hospital wing himself to hear any news on Annie. "Madame Pomfrey?" said Harry as Madame Pomfrey was outside the door about to the leave the hospital wing. "My sister, Annie, was brought in earlier after she fell off her broom. How is she?" "Not well, I'm afraid," said Madame Pomfrey, "She's hasn't woken up since she was brought in." "What do you mean she hasn't woken up?" said Harry. "It's not serious, is it?" "I don't know at this point, I'm sorry," said Madame Pomfrey. "Can we see her?" asked Harry in desperation, "Please. I'll only be a minute." "Okay," said Madam Pomfrey, "Five minutes. That's it." Madame Pomfrey led Harry and Ron to Annie's hospital bed. She was lying there motionless with her eyes close as though she was in deep sleep. Harry reach out to hold Annie's hand that was warm to the touch. "Do you know if or when she'll wake up?" asked Harry. "It's hard to say," said Madame Pomfrey. "When she came in, she was in and out of consciousness. When she was semi-conscious, she was anxious to leave, so I gave her a very small dose of sleeping draft to help her sleep and relax for about an hour until the potion to help her head and possible broken bones can take affect. That was a few hours ago." The whole time Madame Promfrey spoke, Harry just stared at Annie helplessly. "I'll leave you to it to be with your sister," said Madame Pomfrey. Harry told Annie everything that happened the whole time she was in the hospital wing. Even though she wasn't awake, Harry still thought of the things Annie would say if just was awake right now.

Madame Promfrey eventually had to kick Harry out and let Annie rest. After visiting with Annie, Harry met up with Ron to tell him everything that happened. As Harry and Ron were walking down the hallway, Sir Nicholas came gliding through the wall talking to a female ghost. "Have you heard? Harry Potter's the new Gryffindor Seeker. I always knew he'd do well." "Seeker?" said Ron after Harry explained everything, "But first years never make their house teams! You must be the youngest Quidditch player in..." "A century according to McGonagall," interrupted Harry. Then Fred and George came around the corner and walked along with Ron and Harry. "Hey, well done, Harry," said Fred, "Wood's just told us!" "Fred and George are on the team, too. Beaters," said Ron. "Our job is to make sure that you don't get bloodied up too bad," said George, "Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." "Brutal," said Fred, "But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally..." Harry and Ron turned into a courtyard as the twins continued talking. "But they'll turn up in month or two." Fred and George laughed except for Harry who was definitely not in a cheery mood when Fred mentioned about Quidditch players who haven't died in years. Hearing the word 'died' just made him feel sick to his stomach.

"Oi, you alright Harry?" asked George. "Where's your sister, mate?" "She fell off her broom and now she's in the hospital wing," Ron explained. "And Madame Promfrey says it may be serious," said Harry. "Oh, Harry. I'm sorry," said Hermione overhearing Harry and Ron's conversation as they walked through the courtyard. "It's alright," said Harry looking away from everyone to keep from crying. "But, come on, Harry," said Ron changing the subject to try and cheer Harry up, "Quidditch is great. Best game there is! And you'll be great, too!" "But I've never even played Quidditch," said Harry, "What if I make a fool of myself?" "You won't make a fool of yourself," said Hermione. "It's in your blood. Harry and Ron followed Hermione to a trophy case where she pointed to a plaque of Quidditch players. One of the players listed was Harry's father, James Potter, as a Seeker. "Whoa!" said Ron, "Harry, you never told me you and your sister's father was a Seeker, too." "I-I didn't know," said Harry. He was surprised to see that he and Annie's father played Quidditch. "Now there's something to tell Annie when she gets out of the hospital wing," said Ron. "As if she does," said Harry. "Oh, come on, Harry," said Ron, "You can't beat yourself up about it. It wasn't your fault. It was the bloody brooms that were faulty. Fred and George told me about it." "Yeah, well, have they ever told you those brooms could put my sister in a coma!" exclaimed Harry. He ran off down the hall not looking back. "Mate I'm sorry. I didn't mean... Harry!" said Ron trying desperately to reassure Harry. "HARRY!" yelled Hermione.

Harry ran as fast as he could up to the Gryffindor tower, through Gryffindor house, and into the boys' dormitory slamming the door behind him. He threw his things across the room causing spell books to bounce off the wall, ripping up school notes, shattering his ink bottle. Once he finally calmed down, Harry's knees fell to the floor and he cried for the longest time. This wasn't how Harry imagined their first year at Hogwarts to be. It wasn't supposed to be like this at all. What if she doesn't wake up? Harry thought as tears started to roll down his face and on his glasses, what if this is the way she's gonna be for the whole year? What if... But Harry's thoughts were interrupted from the boys' dormitory door creaked open slowly. Harry wiped his tears and turned his head to see who it was that came in. It was Percy Weasley.

"Mr. Potter," said Percy, "Professor McGonagall would like to see you for a moment." Harry was gonna tell Percy that he was not in the mood to talk to anyone, but he figure it was best to do what he was told. He got up and follow Percy out the door. Before he closed the door, Percy pulled out his wand and flicked it in the direction of the mess Harry made. Everything was put back in its place and repaired. Harry followed Percy from behind wondering what McGonagall possibly wanted to talk about. Percy led Harry down the hospital wing hallway where McGonagall and Madame Pomfrey were standing there waiting for him. Harry knots were starting to form that he felt sick to his stomach. "Thank you, Percy," said McGonagall, "You may go." "You're welcome, Professor," said Percy and turned to walk back down the hall. "Follow me, Mr. Potter," said McGonagall. McGonagall guided Harry into the hospital wing. Harry was trying not to think or prepare for the worst and to stay positive. "There someone who really wants to see you," said McGonagall heading in the direction of Annie's hospital bed. There she was. Sitting up right and looking directly at Harry. "Hey, Harry," said Annie. "ANNIE!!!" yelled Harry. He ran up to Annie and hugged her tightly. "Ooo!" said Annie in pain, "Watch the ribs. There still healing." "Sorry," said Harry releasing her, "You had me worried." "Sorry," said Annie apologetically, "I didn't mean to scare you like that." "No worries," said Harry and they hugged each again. "We'll leave you to it," said Madame Pomfrey as McGonagall turned to walk out the hospital wing both grinning from ear to ear. "Do you remember anything that happened?" asked Harry. "Well," Annie said trying to recall everything that happened. "I remember just standing still on the ground and being mounted on the broom. But... I don't remember ever taking off. It was weird because... It was like the broom was doing it all by itself. I barely did anything to the broom. It felt like it wasn't in my control, but by someone else." "Maybe it sensed you were really nervous and wanted you off, but couldn't figure out how, so it took you for a ride," said Harry. "I don't know if it was nervous," Annie said being unsure. "Cause at first, when Madame Hooch gave that speech about having more confidence and stuff, I wasn't nervous after that." "Weird," said Harry. "Well, you should get some rest. I'll see you in the morning, okay?" "Okay," said Annie.

Later that evening, Annie begged Madame Pomfrey to leave the hospital. She was insistent of having Annie spend the night, but after much persistence, Madame Pomfrey gave in and let Annie leave. Moments later, Annie came down the marble staircase and darted over to the Gryffindor table the rest of the Gryffindor students. Ron didn't even notice her, so Annie crept up from behind him and scared him. "Boo!" said Annie. Ron jumped and looked frantically around to see who did that and saw Annie. "Annie!!" said Ron. "Bloody hell. You scared me!" "Hey, did you miss me?" said Annie. "Since when did you get out?" asked Ron still shaken up with fright. "And since when were you gonna tell me your sister was awake?" "I just found out," said Harry. "You should still be in hospital," said Hermione who was sitting across from Harry and Ron, "You do realize you had a serious concussion." "Yes, I know," said Annie sitting down next Harry, "Madame Pomfrey told me at least a dozen times. But, I told her that I was fine. I don't need to stay the night. Plus I'm starving. What's for dinner?" Harry laughed. "I'm glad you feeling better," said Harry. "Thanks, Harry," said Annie. After they finished eating dinner, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Annie left the Great Hall together and climbed up the marble staircase to the Gryffindor tower. "So, what is this I'm hearing that you're going to be a Seeker on the Quidditch team, Harry?" asked Annie whispering in Harry's ear as they walked down the hallway toward more staircases, "What is a Seeker? And what is Quidditch?" "I don't know exactly," said Harry. "But McGonagall said that I need to meet up with this student named Oliver Wood for Quidditch training. I'll ask him and let you know."

As they turned a corner, to go up a staircase, Harry, Ron, and Annie didn't noticed a railing started to pull in. Hermione looked and saw the railing move. She then was concerned. She was gonna say something, but she just kept walking following behind everyone else. "I'm telling you," whispered Ron to keep from Hermione from hearing him. "It's spooky. She knows more about you than you do." "Who doesn't?" said Harry. Suddenly, the staircase began to shudder and rotate. All four grab the railings of the staircase. "What the..." said Annie. Ron screamed and Hermione gasped. "What's happening?" said Harry in a panic. "The staircases change, remember?" said Hermione. Eventually the staircase stopped in a new location. In front of them was an unfamiliar door that Harry, Ron, Annie, and Hermione have never seen before. "Let's go this way," said Harry. "Before the staircase moves again," said Ron. Everyone except Annie went up the stairs to the door. "Can't we just wait for this staircase to move us to where we need to go." said Annie. "Like say to the Gryffindor tower!" "It will be a long time until the staircase moves again," said Ron, "It probably one of those staircases that rotates on a certain day of the week. We'll be stuck on that staircase until then. Now, come on."

Annie, knowing she lost the battle, climbed up the staircase terrified as to what may be behind the door in front of them. Harry opened the door and everyone walked into a dark, creepy room. "Does anyone feel like... we shouldn't be here?" said Harry. "Yeah you think!" said Annie looking around the room horrified. The room was filled with cobwebs and creepy looking statues that made Annie cringe. "We're not supposed to be here," said Hermione. "This is the third floor. It's forbidden." Suddenly, a flame ignited on one of the tall stone pillars. "Let's go!" said Harry. But, at that moment, Mrs. Norris, the caretaker's cat, came running in and meowed, which made them jump. Mrs. Norris was a scrawny, dust-colored creature. Mrs. Norris meowed again as she looked up at them with bulging, lamp like eyes like Filch's with bulging, lamp like eyes like Filch's. "It's Filch's cat!" said Ron. "Run!!" yelled Harry. Everyone ran the other direction away from Mrs. Norris. As they ran, flames popped up from the pillars as they passed. "Quick! Lets hide through that door!" directed Harry. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Annie ran to a door at the end of the corridor. Harry grabbed the handle and pulled, but it wouldn't open. "Hurry, Harry!!" said Annie looking back to see if anyone's coming. "It's locked!" said Harry. "That's it," said Ron. "We're done for!" "Oh, move over!" said Hermione pushing Harry and Ron aside and pointing her wand at the door handle. "Alohomora." said Hermione. The door suddenly unlocked and opened. "Get in." Hermione pulled open the door and everyone clambered inside.

Ron quietly shut the door behind him. "Alohomora?" said Ron. "Standard book of spells, chapter seven," said Hermione. "Quiet!" said Annie, "I think I hear Mr. Filch coming." Filch came into the room with his lantern. Mrs. Norris looked up at him. "Anyone here, my sweet?" Filch said as Mrs. Norris meowed. Filch looked up and down the hall to find no one there. "Come on," said Filch to Mrs. Norris. Filch and Mrs. Norris left leaving Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Annie hiding in the room. "Filch is gone," Hermione announced. "Phew, that was close," said Annie. "Too close. Probably thinks this door's locked," said Ron. "It was locked," said Hermione. "And for good reason," said Harry as he stared at something that was fast asleep. Ron, Hermione, and Annie turned to stand with Harry. "What is it, Har..." said Annie joining up with the group, but stopped after seeing what Harry was staring at. There was a monstrous dog sleeping in front of them. It had three heads, three pairs of rolling, mad eyes, and three noses twitching and took up the whole space between the ceiling and floor as they got up. It wasn't until they noticed Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Annie that growled, yawned, and growled some more. All four of them screamed. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" The four bolted for the door. Annie tripped and Harry picked her up my the arm before the dog could get a hold of her leg.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Annie were breathless when they made it back to the Gryffindor common room. "Did you see that?" said Annie terrified, "The thing had three heads... THREE!!" "What do they think they're doing??" said Ron, "Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school." "You don't use your eyes, do you?" said Hermione, "Didn't you see what it was standing on?" "I wasn't looking at its feet!!" said Ron. "I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn't notice, there were three!!" "Yeah, and you probably didn't notice that it was trying to kill us!!" said Annie. "It was standing on a trap door." said Hermione. "A trap door?" said Annie, "What trap door? I didn't see a trap door!!" "If you looked you would have seen it now would you," said Hermione. "Which means it wasn't there by accident. It's guarding something." "Guarding something?" said Harry confused. "What could that thing be possibly guarding?" said Annie. "I don't know and don't want to go back and find out," said Hermione, "Now, if you three don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed... or worse, expelled!" Hermione turned to leave and shut the door of the girls' dormitories behind her. "She needs to sort out her priorities!" said Ron. Harry nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'd rather take expulsion over getting killed," said Annie.

End of Chapter 9

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woohoo!! Chapter 9 is done! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. I apologize if it's a little bit longer than the other chapters, but this was one of those chapters where I just wanted to keep going and not stop. Also, I changed the title of the chapter. In the book, it's titled "The Midnight Dual". Since there really wasn't a dual in the movie, I just decided to change the title and take the dual out. Sorry if you guys were expecting that part. Anyway, I gonna take a break from this and work on the next chapter tomorrow. Leave a comment if you like, give recommendations, any alterations you want me to make, etc. I'll take any kind of feedback. Thank you so much! =D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 932 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
51 4 3
What if Harry Potter had a sister? A twin, precisely. What if Lily had protected two children that night, not one? What if a piece of Voldemort's sou...
95.6K 2.7K 53
this is about riley weasley and her life at hogwarts as ron's twin sister. a.n. i wrote this when i was 14 and it's not great but i unpublished it a...
62.9K 1.8K 96
(A/N: Due to a lot of people asking for a female version of Draco Malfoy. I decided to create this book). Description: Y/N Malfoy, younger twin sis...