Sequel Announcement!!

Hey guys. Yes! There will be a sequel to the Harry Potter and the Twin Sister. Woo!!! If you haven't read my last announcement, go read it. It'll explain everything. This fan fiction is not gonna be as quick as the first fan fiction. There will be days where I'll be doing boat loads of homework on top of my other activities. So, the updates and posting of chapters will be painfully slow, but I'll try my best to get a move on with this sequel and see how far I get cause sometime around August is gonna be crazy busy. Anyway, let me give you the run-down to what you're gonna see and expect in this next fan fiction of Harry Potter and the Twin Sister Book 2.

- It's gonna be based completely on the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets book and movie, but with some twists and turns along the way

- There might be a secret 'crush' (and I'm not just talking just between Harry and Ginny) going on between two important characters. (I'm not sure yet if this is gonna be in the second fan fiction. I might save it for another fan fiction later on. So, don't hold me accountable for that promise lol) Anyway, I'm not gonna give away to many details on this, so you'll have to wait and see what happens. 

- Annie might found out the truth about her parents that might shock her and Harry and rock Annie's world entirely (Yes, a big secret might be revealed in this fan fiction. Again, I'm not sure if this is gonna be in this fan fiction. I might insert it in another fan fiction later on)

That's about all that I have at moment. The rest will have to come as I go. I'm also working on the title. I don't wanna just call it Harry Potter and the Twin Sister - The Sequel. It just sounds boring in my opinion. So, I have a few ideas that I wanna run through with you guys before I get started. I have:

- Harry Potter and the Twin Sister's Secrets

- Harry Potter and the Chamber of the Twin Sister's Secrets

- Harry Potter and the Twin Sister's Chamber of Secrets

- Harry Potter and the Hidden Secrets of the Twin Sister

I don't know. What do you guys think? Let me know if you have other recommendations in the comments.

Also, I'm not sure yet if I wanna use the same character to play Annie again. Let me know if you want me to use Rowan Blanchard again or if you want me to use a different young female celebrity. If you guys want me to use someone different this time around, I'm looking for a young female celebrity who is under 15, probably 12 or 13 years old, with brown hair. I don't mind who you recommend as long as she's under 15 and has brown hair. 

Anyway, this is gonna be a fun fan fiction to write. I hope you guys tune it for another adventure with Harry and Annie. Stay tuned for Harry Potter and the Twin Sister - The Sequel! Wooo!!! =D