Gear & Night Love syndrome

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

Sorry @tofulina
PERMISSION
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4 🔞
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20 🔞
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 1 Mai & kyu
CHAPTER - 2 Mai & Kyu 🔞
CHAPTER - 3 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 4 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 5 Mai & Kyu
CHAPTER - 1 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 2 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 3 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 4 Fu & Knot
CHAPTER - 5 Fu & Knot
SEPCIAL CHAPTER - 1 Gear & Night
SPECIAL CHARACTER - 2 Four & Gus 🔞
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 FU & Knot 🔞

CHAPTER - 15

2.1K 55 19
By unaisaas

The area was silent for a moment before Gear's laughter could be heard as he was pleased with Gus' words. Four chuckled, he didn't think the small figure would dare to fight back like that. Four hugged Gus.

"I heard clearly that Gus wasn't going to leave my big boy" for his little bastard, Four joked.

- I just wanted to have a good laugh, I didn't even think about your dick being big or small, I haven't seen it yet. Just as I was shutting that idiot up, Gus turned to whisper to Four.

-Would you like to see him? Four asked back, Gus turned to stare in amazement.

"Four, get my little brother to sit down first," Gear said, to prevent his brother and his best friend from arguing until the topic was over.

Gear pulled Night's hand over to the seat of his own group, which had been divided into zones.

-Stay here. Don't go anywhere alone, Gear said, instructing Night and his younger brother. So where are you going?” Night asked.

- I'll take a look at the car. Gear replied. Night glanced at the car parked in front of the bank archway.

- Are you a racing driver? Night asked again.

- Um, why? Gear asked, Night looked at the car with a trembling heart. Gear smiled, turning to face the small figure.

Are you worried about me? Gear asked, Night's face still.

-No, I just want to know what the reward is, Night asked back.

- Money, answered Gear shortly.

-That's all? Night asked, looking at the man standing in front of him.

-There is a free girl if I win.Gear said bluntly. Night smiled slightly.

-Gear! The bastards are here! shouted the tall figure's friend.

When the other party driving to park in their place got out of the car first to pass Gear's group. The tall young man who stood out in the crowd turned to look at Gear for a moment before looking at the small figure sitting down and stopping in place. Gear headed straight for Neil.

-Hey Neil, do you have the money ready? Gear asked, Gear's group now had their eyes on the people on the track.

-Don't worry if I lose I will definitely give you and the woman money, a tall handsome man named Neil waved to his friend before a silhouette of him came out, Neil hugged a girl's shoulder . I can give you that person to enjoy if you win. Gina, go say hi to him, said the same man.

-A girl named Ginny walked up to Gear with an arm around the tall figure. Many people immediately turned to look at Night.

-The little one was sitting with his legs crossed, looking at him with a calm expression on his face. As for Gus, he turned to look at his friend and then back to look at his brother.

Gear also returned to watch Night frequently.

-Gear, your boyfriend will be upset. another friend of Gear said.

-Night, he understands. That's just racing, Gear said.

He wanted to test his small figure, whether or not there would be some symptoms of jealousy.

-Night smiled slightly, before getting up from the chair and walking towards Gear and the girl.

-I understand, but I want to know one thing. If you win, you win money and the woman. But what if that side wins? Night asked.

-He will get money, Four said, Night looked at Neil.

-You don't take advantage of that part at all, said Night walking towards the railing that it's close to Neil and Gear. Grear was frustrated.

"What do you mean by that, Night," Gear asked quietly as he pushed the woman named Ginny away from him.

"Well if you make money and women and this part only makes money," Night said turning to face Neil and wrapping her arms around him as the girl wrapped around Gear's neck. Then I'll give you another reward in return Night finished speaking, there was a sudden laugh.

-Not! Gear shouted.

-But I agree, I asked the same thing. I didn't think they would give me something like that Neil said with a smile, his hand gently caressing his face Night Gear immediately yanked Neil's arm away.

-You are crazy, Night! Gear shouted, Gus quickly got up and went to his friend.

-That's right, why did you do that?

-Why? Gus joined his brother.

- I categorically refuse. I'll take it back, Gear said sternly, Night grabbed Gear's arm.

- I will not return! Why, why are you afraid? I heard you can have a person as a reward. It wouldn't be any different if I volunteered, Night said indifferently.

-Wow, this Gear reward is interesting. Can I compete with people? I've been wanting to try someone like him for a long time, another group of male voices called out, causing Gear to turn and glare at him.

-Do you want to try my feet first? You can come in and crawl back like a dog calling me Gear!! Gear said loudly.

Until the other party freaked out, because they know Gear's reputation is bad.

-What about you, Night. what the hell are you doing Are you crazy? Gear shouted until his friends couldn't help but be surprised.

-Gear is not normally one to care or worry about anyone but his own brother.

He wants to make an offer himself, Brother Gear, a feminine voice called out. The girl went and hugged Gear.

What are you doing? Gear asked the girl.

-Phi Gear, Fang was thinking about you and came to see you. But when they arrive, they see him with a new partner, even though it's a man Fang accepts. Fang will go with P'Gear to pay the bet, said the young woman who liked to show her breasts, if it had been earlier, Gear would probably have played with the girl. But now he was in a bad mood.

"Get out of here," Gear said dryly. Night smiles a little before turning to Neil again and giving him a sweet smile.

-What is your name? Night asked sweetly.

-Neil. The other voice answered.

- You guys have a new gig... Gear. The sound of a friend's mouth continued to scream and tease him. Gear pushed the girl away before pulling Night and hugging his shoulder.

- This is Night. MY WIFE! Gear said, emphasizing the word Wife.

Night turned to look at the girl named Fang pushing Night aside and grabbing Gear's arm again.

-Why is Phi Gear saying this? Wait a minute, this kid is going to think Phi Gear is serious about this, the girl said.

-That's right, can I make an announcement that I'm your wife? "Suffice it to say you're my lover, Gear," Night said as if he didn't care, but he looked at Gear and the girl alternately. Gear felt like he was boiling hot.

He wanted to move, but when he saw Night's peaceful face, he immediately turned to the woman beside him.

-Get out of here! My wife is like this because of you.

Both the girl and Gear's friends were stunned by Gear's words as they turned to Fang. The girl holding Gear, Night smiled wryly.

-Phi G-Gear, why are you talking to Fang like that? cried the girl.

- It's my job, get out of here. I'm starting to get angry. Gear said angrily. Before the friends come to get the girl.

-P'Gear, you can't do this to Fang! Wait and see... Fang is going to take back the bastard who made Phi Gear get rid of Fang like that.

- OK, about the prize. I want one more thing, Neil said, Gear turned to look.

-What do you want to add? Gear asked with an unhappy expression.

"Well, this guy if I win," Neil said, leaning down and kissing Night's glowing cheeks. Gear immediately rushed at Neil, but it was held by many people and pushed aside.

Damn it, who gave you the right to kiss my wife's cheek? And sit still, what the hell are you doing?! Gear growled at Neil and Night.

-I couldn't avoid the kiss in time replied Night with a serious face. Gus reached over and grabbed his friend.

- Night, why are you doing this? I don't like it at all, Gus said, he didn't want the others to feel bad for his friend.

-It's okay, it's just a joke. When I was in England, it wasn't weird at all, Night told his friend with a smile.

- But I don't like that. Gus said again.

-I do not like this. I already told you, didn't I? If you come here, listen to me and shut up. Night called out to Gear

-Shut up, Night called Gear again to Night.

So you think you won't win? If you are confident that you will win, why are you afraid? Night said back, gritting his teeth wanting to strangle the person in front of him.

-Neil, I want to cancel the prize for the woman, Gear went to the other side.

- It depends on you, so can I change a little? If I win, I'll give some of my money, but I want little Night instead. Neil said again.

- Damn it!! I don't want to and you don't have to worry too much about it. Otherwise I will not compete. I cancel and pay the penalty fee said Gear angrily.

-If you say that, it means you're afraid of losing Neil teases, Gear is so angry that the wind is almost blowing in his ears. He had never felt so angry as he did now.

The little guy has just returned after a 6-month absence, but he's making Gear start to lose his cool.

I'm starting to not be myself, he thought to make Night feel satisfied that Gear is still in love with Night, but the longer the day gets, the more Gear freaks out when he thinks Night is with someone other than him.

Gear does not know who is in control of this game.

- People like me are never afraid of anyone. If you want to compete, I can arrange that.

Gear finally agreed.

--I won't let anyone take you, Night you belong to me, Gear said grumpily.

Night's eyes flickered slightly as he heard this, before walking away again.

-Okay, win the race, Night said before returning to his seat.

- See you later, Night Neil said before smiling and walking over to his own group to check the status of the car.

-Stay here, don't go anywhere else, he said Gear, ordering Night.

-Gear went to his friends to look at the car his friend prepared.

"You seem to value your friend very much," Four said, sitting next to Gus.

-My business, and you're not worried about your friend because he's going to compete. What are you doing sitting here? Gus asked Four.

- Your brother told me to keep an eye on you said Four.

- It's good to hear what you say. "So you're not going to compete with them, are you?" Gus asked again.

I'd rather play on the sidelines, Four said, Gus frowning slightly suspiciously, before anyone entered.

-Hey Four, you're playing with Gear as usual, aren't you? said a male voice.

- Well, I don't have to go down next to my friend. But how much will you bet? Four asked with a smile.

- I'm near the new girl, 50,000, what do you say? said the same man. Making Gus understand what Four means by running on the sidelines

-I'm also on Gear's side with 50,000, said Four smiling.

-You bastard, this gambling is very bad. Gus spoke softly, not too loudly. Four heard clearly.

-Hey, who is it? I've never seen your face. Your new wife, Four? asked the man talking to Four with a smile on his face Gus heard this and his ears perked up. But he remembered that he was pretending to be Four's boyfriend.

- I'm not his wife. But I'm his mother, do you have any questions? Gus asked.

-Damn it Gus, you can keep your mouth shut Four murmured in a tired voice.

-Hey, it's okay, I don't care. Keep your mouth shut, even if Four is with you. The tall figure's friend said with a gentle laugh.

-Yes, I also met Pens. At first I thought he would come with you again. Do you agree to let her..? asked the tall friend

-Four, why did you come here and not call Pens too? said a female voice.

-Damn it's hard to die.

Gus spoke as he saw the woman walking towards Four. Before the woman yanked Four's arm hard to show full ownership.

-You know it hurts, Pens Four said calmly, but the girl didn't even look at Four's expressions to see what his mood was now.

-Pens feels offended. How could Four do that? Why didn't you come looking for me? Here, if it hadn't been for Pens' friend I probably wouldn't have known Four was here. So why are you here with this kid?

Four sighed slightly annoyed

-Hey, I'm so close, don't shout so Gus said to the girl.

- Why can't I shout? Where did the magic come from? Do you think because you're Gear's little brother you can come talk to other people? the woman snapped back.

Night had already begun to turn his attention to Gus

--I never relied on my older brother's prestige. I'm good with my mouth myself, I never borrowed my brother's mouth. Unlike you who feel great rocking to Four.He's just a jerk, mouth of a dog, bad manners, bad nature. What are you proud of? Gus said angrily.

--Don't care that you're talking to a girl anymore. Talking too much, Gus said Four, as many people now turned their attention to the pair of Four and Gus.

- Battle for the Phi Four! someone jokingly shouted.

-I won't waste my energy arguing with you, Gus laughed promptly.

--Why? Isn't Nong Ai'Four's lover? came a critical voice, making Gus realize that he had to pretend to be Four's boyfriend. But now that he forgot his own lie, Gus didn't care because he was more obsessed with Four with the young woman.

-Who's boyfriend? Are you crazy? I'm Four's girlfriend, Pens said immediately.

-Oh, Gus, someone's spying on you. You will like it? Night's voice said, causing Four to immediately turn around.

-Who? Four asked in an angry voice.

As Gus spoke, Night grabbed his arm and blinked to signal something. Because he knew Gus would curse him for sure.

-Who? Gus asked with interest.

-So why do you want to know, Gus? Four asked, not paying much attention to the girl next to him.

-My business, take care of your girlfriend. Your lover has his eyes on Wat Chaeng.

A/N: Wat Chaeng is a temple in Thailand.

Tap to retry

-Night, who is secretly looking at Gus? tell me Four turned to ask Night in a serious tone. Night smiled slightly.

- Well, many people. Because now everyone thinks Ai'Gus isn't your boyfriend. They'll probably want to go after him, Night said, no one knew how good he was at motivating Four. Four took the girl's hand before picking him up Gus to sit on his lap.

-What the hell are you doing, you bastard!, let me go, Gus squirmed, when Four hugged his thin waist tightly.

- Well, let everyone see that you are with me. Can't remember what your brother ordered...? Four was about to continue, but when it comes to Gear, Gus immediately stops fighting.

Before turning to look at Four with unmoving eyes.

-Four, let go now. What are you doing?” Paint moaned as he tried to pull Gus off Four's lap until Gus was injured

- They have.. they have. Let me go, you bastard! Gus shouted as he stomped his feet until they all stopped and immediately turned to look. Including Gear seeing his little brother arguing with his friend and the girl. Gus stood up.

Snuff! Groan!

A loud laugh rang out as Gus kicked Four in the stomach so the full Four couldn't get up, he snorted immediately, before turning to the woman with an angry look in her eyes. Pence flinched and backed away.

-You don't have to make a pale face. I don't want to hurt women if I don't have to. Gus turned and yelled at Pens.

-What about you, Four. Don't say you're my lover again. "Because you already have that bitch," Gus stammered.

Gear has turned to his little brother because he can't handle everything on his own

--Gus...keep calm, Gear warned the younger brother in a calm voice.

Night's gaze sensed something, so he stood up and hugged Gear.

-Gear Your friend Four is a flirt You said he's dating your brother, but there's a woman who bullies her little brother like that. Night said, his voice dragging as he looked at Four and the girl and smirked.

Gus also turned to look at his friend why he says in continuation.

-You must choose. Between Ai'Gus and that woman, who will you choose? Because I don't want my friend with someone who uses him. And if Four doesn't choose, I'll have to find my friend a new boyfriend, Night said with a smile.Gear looked at Night in disbelief of what he was about to do.

- Come on, give an answer. Or do you prefer your best friend over your brother? Your brother was humiliated because Four pretended to be his boyfriend.

If Four doesn't say something then tell him to clarify otherwise the idiots watching probably think your little brother is pathetic Night looks at Gear

-Damn, I'm about to compete and there's only a headache How will I concentrate? Gear scowled in frustration.

-Four, please tell me who you want? Between Nong Gus and Pens. Gear said in disbelief.

Everyone listening is waiting to hear the answer. After Gear came out to say this, it made everyone pay close attention.

-Why should they choose? I don't want you to choose me, I won't accept! Gus jumped in a stiff voice, looking at Four who was already able to stand up.

"Gus, shut up," Night said, making Gus frown.

-So who do you choose Four? Don't hug my friend if you're not serious. Or, I better find someone to take Ai'Gus seriously. Night said.

-You find a lover for your friend. I don't want him messing with Four again, Pens said mockingly.

Four looked at Gear's face with an

slightly tense expression

-Don't worry if Four doesn't choose Ai'Gus. I'll let Ai'Gus hang out with my brother. My brother Day is much better than Four. Besides being very kind and affectionate with Ai'Gus, Night said teasingly.

"That's right… Phi Day is nice to me, unlike some people," Gus said, looking at Four who was standing still.

-Good. I made my choice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.3K 66
Completed Book 📚 Original Version Thailand!!! Universe Story LS !!!! Joe & Graf were introduced in the story of Kan & Beam. Graf is Kan's younger...
53.3K 1.6K 61
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
28.4K 873 33
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...