Nothing Like The Rest [18+]

By SHAWTYSOCOLD

šš†šš’ššœšš‘ š™ø šš‘ššŠšš šš–ššŽššŽšš šš¢šš˜ššž ššœšš˜šš˜šš—ššŽšš›, ššœšš˜ š™ø ššŒšš˜ššžšš•šš'ššŸššŽ šš•šš˜ššŸššŽšš šš¢šš˜ššž šš•šš˜šš—ššššŽšš›. More

CAST
ONE
TWO
COPYRIGHTS
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN*
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE*
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR*
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY

ELEVEN

5.6K 208 50
By SHAWTYSOCOLD

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

For the past two days I've been in a loop of emotions.  From the bad anniversary, to the revealed cheating, then the stalking at the club.

I feel like I've been lost in my mind.

When I was with Quin and Sky the bitch in my head wasn't blabbering about how pathetic and foolish I was.

But when I'm alone I feel so used up.

Today I was finally alone with my thoughts for a while. I faced the madness, let out the tears and feelings that I held onto and then when it started to get bad I picked myself up with music. 

The cherry on top was Mondo.

I know I'm not ready for anything new. Yet I find myself getting lost in him the more we talk, watching his body movements a little more than I should, feeling my heart pounding every time he gives me that look or licks his bottom lip causally.

He was like an oasis in the middle of a desert.

I don't need to open my wounds so quickly but I keep getting ahead of myself.

I get so deep in conversation and so lost in the butterflies he gives me to even think about Chris it was like the man is casting spells on me, and I'm not mad about it.

Mondo had just hung up so he could take a shower while I took mine. I told him I needed to wash up since it was getting late and I was ready to snuggle under the covers, so we just agreed to FaceTime each other back in an hour.

I take my bonnet off and connect my phone to the speaker in the bathroom before clicking on Drake's Take Care album—letting it soothe me. I sang along softly walking to my closet to pick out my night clothes.

I settled on my long sleeve gray bodysuit, some lace underwear and my bunny slippers. Making my way back in the bathroom I stripped out my clothes and stepped in the shower letting the hot water run over me.

Showers always relax me.

I finish up after about twenty minutes and dry myself off before moisturizing and doing my skin care.

I decided to go downstairs to get a drink and a few snacks after getting dressed. I hate when I get comfortable in bed and have to get up again because of my stomach is being greedy.

When I make my way back upstairs my music pauses on the speaker and is replaced by my ringtone, I look at the screen to see Sky calling before answering happily.

"Bitch you don't even know the day I've had" she spoke before I could even get a hey out

Hey to you too, what happened?

"Tell me why I'm doing NeNe hair right?"

Short Darkskin chick with the big tittys?

"Yea her,  she's pregnant now and everything! shit is crazy— but anyway."

"I'm in the middle of styling her curls right? Mind you whole time— the girl phone been ringing off the hook but she ain't answering"

Mmhmm I  hummed and continued listening

"In my head I'm like okay— she probably arguing with her nigga or some. It be like that! Not really tryna be in the girl business or nun. Next thing I know I hear banging at my front door!"

The hell? I scrunch my face

"That's exactly what I said bitch!"

"So I look at her and I'm like 'you expecting someone?' she looking around confused n shit so now I'm getting mad cause who in the fuck knocking on my door like they crazy!"

"Then another call came through on her phone but now she looks scared. At that point I gotta grab my gun! I walk over to look through the peephole and I see Lexis!"

Who the fuck is Lexis?

I'm so confused..

"Remember the thick ass redbone you kept staring at last night at the club when we first walked in ? That's Lexis!"

Ohhhh, Ok.

Girl get to it

"So I open the door not thinking nothing of it—next thing I know NeNe stand up and Lexis walk in swinging on her"

Damnnnn, didn't you just say she was pregnant?? 

Leave it to Sky to have me fully invested in a story I literally didn't give a fuck about three seconds ago.

"She probably not anymore" she started cackling

SKY THAT IS NOT FUNNY! Did you at least try and help?? I questioned laughing loudly

"Lyn, that ain't have shit to do with me! I let them tussle it out until they started knocking over my plants an shit! That's when I cocked my gun and Lexis got off her.

Was she okay?

That poor baby

"I mean she stood up and walked out..apparently she stole the money she was gon use to pay for her hair from Lexis"

Wowwww 

"Rightttt, at least I didn't have to do too much to get the wig back; it was already on the floor. I wish you could've seen it!"

That's ridiculous! I hope the child is okay I say truthfully

"Forreal. Sorry I couldn't come by today, you wanna get breakfast tomorrow? I'm free until one o'clock .

Yea that sounds good

I started to think about what happened at the club last night and felt this was a good time to tell Sky, I knew she would be worried but I can't shake the feeling of what happened.

Sky I gotta tell you something my tone more serious than before

"What's wrong you okay?" I could hear the concern in her voice but I didn't want to lie to her, I was scared.

I gave her the rundown of what happened last night after I watched her perform on stage from him having my phone in his hand and smiling at me weirdly to him chasing me through the crowd of people.

The image in my head sent chills down my spine.

I've never been through anything like this before.

"Asia, oh my god! Why didn't you say something??"

I wa—

"We're calling the police! You need to file a restraining order now! Why would you wait to tell us this! This is serious Lyn." she raised her voice, I could tell she was worried now

Stop Sky, your going to make me start panicking again I closed my eyes and tried to calm my breathing down

"That's scary Lyn, that's not okay. Have you told Q?" She was very serious now

No, I was—

"Asia, what the hell?"

I didn't want to worry you guys! I thought he was just trying to convince me to get back with him or listen to what he had to say since I blocked him. I don't know.

It's just— the more I thought about it I started to think I should be concerned. I don't know how he knew I would be at the club.

"I just texted Q what happened. You know he's going to give you a mouthful."

I smacked my lips

Skyyy I was going to tell him myself. I whined a bit

Quins gonna see right through me—He's gonna know I lied and was just going to hide it from them.

"Then you should've told him earlier. We're going to the damn police station first thing tomorrow morning" she stated severely

I don't even have a rebuttal, I was supposed to go myself today anyway. At least I'll have Sky with me tomorrow for emotional support.

We talked a few minutes more, it was mostly Sky just telling me how important it is to handle crazy Ex situations as soon as they occur before things get out of hand or life threatening. Then she got into how I need to get a gun 'registered or not' she said.

She was right though. I shouldn't take this so lightly.

I just wanted to relax and breathe today.

We hung up after saying our goodbyes, I scrolled down Instagram for a few minutes getting my mind off the subject before going to my camera and taking a few pictures.

Period.

I'm sexy as fuck sometimes.

I Was just about to text Mondo and ask if he was out the shower when his FaceTime call came to view, I answer immediately.

Which reminds me I need to come up with a nickname for him other than Mondo. That one seems too simple plus he said all his friends call him that.

I want my own name for him.

You need to send me a contact photo of you

"Well hey to you too" he chuckled with that stupid cute look on his face

Hey! send me a picture of you please I repeat smiling wildly

Stop smiling so much girl, he literally just got on the phone.

Tone it down.

"Only if you send one back" he winked slyly

Fuck.

Yes sir.

I watched him stand up from the bed and walk off the camera

Where are you going?  I fake pout

He chuckled deeply "I thought you just wanted a picture principessa?" He walked back into Frame and held his hands out looking confused.

You can send a old one you don't have to take a new one I tell him, feeling bad because he looked comfortable snuggled in his bed a second ago

"I don't have any pictures of myself principessa I have to take one, give me a second."

How are you that fine and don't take pictures?

What a Shame. I said to myself lowly

He climbed back into the bed after a few seconds of being gone, then readjusted me on his bed to give me a better angle of him.

Down girl.

A second later an image from him was sent to me, I clicked on the notification trying to contain myself.

My goddd.

Why would he do this to me!

I'm trying so hard to keep it professional.

Did this man really just take his shirt off to take this picture?? I wanted to laugh

Thank you I spoke up after a few seconds of me goggling.

I purposely don't look at the screen, I can feel him staring at me. And I'm not about to show him I'm turned on right now.

"Aren't you going to send yours?" He said in a playful tone

Yea it's sending now I lied.

I hurried up and sent one of the pictures I took before he called.  I looked up at him to see a goofy grin plastered on his face.

I shook my head holding back my laugh.

I'm not about to entertain his cocky ass

Chile, anyways.

I didn't miss how his cheeks turned pink a second after my picture came through on his phone or how his jaw tightened a little after he wet his bottom lip.

Mmhmm I hummed playfully, now it was my turn to be cocky.

I set his picture and  made myself more comfortable in the bed before grabbing my box of gushers, wasting no time to dig in. 

Minutes went by before Mondo and I started debating over if fruit roll ups or gushers were the best out of fruit snacks.

Once he brought up Welch's I decided to end the debate immediately.

"You're so pretty" He says lowly

Jesus

I could hardly see him since he'd turned his lights off in his room, only the light from my lamp gave me the ability to see his face slightly. His eyes were closed as he spoke.

Thank you, I blushed.

His words caused an unknown feeling to wash over me, making my pussy pulse between my legs.

Before I could say anything else I heard a loud banging at the front door that caused me to jump.

Wait what?

Please, no.

"Were you expecting someone?" I heard his voice clearly through the phone, no longer in a deep sleepy tone as before.

No

I looked at him, he was now sitting up with the light back on. My heart was now pounding in my chest as three more loud knocks banged on the door causing me to jump up and quickly slide my slippers on.

"Asia, stay on the phone. don't hang up bambina."  I looked down at the screen to see he wasn't even in his bed anymore he was moving around his room

I not.

I wasn't planning on hanging up anytime soon.

I make my way downstairs, and take a look out the peephole of the front door just to see the last person I wanted it to be.

Chris.

I hope everyone enjoyed!!! Let me know what you guys think Asia's nickname should be for Raimondo!

Im really enjoying these two so far, tell me what you guys think comment thoughts!! Don't be a ghost reader 🧡🫵🏾

Oh and P. S.

Don't expect any cute shit for next Chapter. 🤫💋

📌Favorite character so far?

📌Any predictions ?

VOTE ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 18.5K 37
"šˆšŸ š‡šžšššÆšžš§ š¢š¬ š€ šš„šššœšž šŽš§ š„ššš«š­š”, š¢š­ š°šØš®š„š š”šššÆšž š­šØ š›šž š¢š§ š²šØš®š« ššš«š¦š¬, š²šØš®'š«šž šØš®š« š¬šššŸšž š©š„ššļæ½...
150K 3K 18
Tšš šš˜ ššššžššššŽššœ, šš˜šš—ššŽ šššš’šš›šš• š™¹ššžššœšš šš›ššŽššŠšš.
32.5K 795 24
An average high school love story.
967K 39.5K 53
|š˜š˜„š—¶š—» š—³š—¹š—®š—ŗš—²| /š—»š—¼š˜‚š—»/ š—®š—» š—¶š—»š˜š—²š—»š˜€š—² š˜€š—¼š˜‚š—¹ š—°š—¼š—»š—»š—²š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—» š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š˜€š—¼š—ŗš—²š—¼š—»š—² š˜š—µš—¼š˜‚š—“š—µš˜ š˜š—¼ š—Æš—² š—® š—½š—²š—æ...