Mine (Book 2 of the His Serie...

By TheWeirdGirl143

It is two years later and Ellie is a changed woman trying to leave the past behind her. But what will happen... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
"Commercial Break" :)
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Important Authors note about my own experiences
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty- One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven

Twelve

9.8K 326 58
By TheWeirdGirl143

Ellie

After many drinks later, the world suddenly took on a very warm, syrupy ambiance. Everything was warm, flittly, light, and funny. I giggled at absolutely nothing. 

Chris had hardly taken any drinks at all. 

He must have cheated and It was getting late at this point.

"Okay Ellie, that is enough of the juice box for tonight." He said, putting everything away.

"Oh come on Chris, it's not even late." I drawled, slurring my words.

I sat up from my place on the couch, only to fall flat on my face into the adjacent cushion.

"No, it's time that we go to bed yeah?" He said

"But I want to keep playing."

I felt myself hauled up from the couch and shut my eyes, feeling my head spin. My cheek laid against his warm chest. I felt his chest move from laughter.

"Maybe tomorrow night. Man, I never know how much of a light weight you were when it came to liquor. I'll go easy on you next time."

I went to smack his chest, but clumsily my hand only hit air. He laughed harder as he took me to his room.

"Oh baby what am I gonna do with you?"

"Love me." I smirked drunkenly

He looked towards me with a smile.

"I already do." He replied, gingerly placing me under the covers

My head lolled to the side of my pillow.

"I'm a mess." I laughed

"That's alright." He murmured, kissing the side of my head

His lips felt soothing.

"You always accept me. Get mad at me sometimes, I know I can be a handful." I wined

"Rest now alright?" He chuckled, ignoring me

But I had beat him to the punch, my eyes already starting to shut. I felt his chest pressed firmly against my back, more kisses placed in soothing places. I giggled and squirmed a bit.

"If you keep it up I won't be able to sleep." I said happily

"Can't help it."

"You're sweet." I smiled to myself

He wrapped his arms around me and I felt swallowed up. In no time, the warmth and softness had me falling into a deep sleep.

I awoke I guess a few hours later. I had the driest mouth and needed a glass of water. I was a bit groggy and out of it, but I noticed not too long later that I didn't have his arms around me. Nor did I have his warm body beside me. I looked around and lo and behold he wasn't even in the room. I got up a bit shakily and traipsed out of his bedroom and into the general living area. I didn't see him there either. In fact, the lights were out.

"Chris?"

I didn't get an answer. I walked to the front door and opened it, looked out and didn't see anything. I shut it and got myself the water that I wanted. I sat on the couch and waited for him to come back I guess. I sat there probably a good hour before I heard the key in the lock and saw the door open. He stepped in and threw his keys into the key bowl. He was sweaty, shirtless, with a weary look in his eye. He was flexing his left hand into a fist and I then saw that it was bruised. He hadn't noticed me yet, but I also saw that his lip was bleeding.

"Chris what happened?!" I asked concerned, rushing over to him

"Amour, what are you doing up?" He asked me

I crossed over to where he was standing and took his hand.

"What's going on? Are you hurt? What happened?"

"Nothing sweetie, I just went on a run. I do that when I can't sleep."

"Okay, well that explains the sweat. But what happened to your lip and hand?" I asked softly

"This guy tried to start something with me and I taught him a lesson. No big deal."

"Let me see you, are you hurt anywhere else?"

"Hun, I am fine. Now come on, let's get you back to bed."

"But-"

He walked away and towards the bathroom, leaving me standing in the living room. I soon heard the shower turn on. I waited in his bedroom, sitting on his bed, no longer sleepy. I felt a dull ache starting at the back of my skull, no doubt the affects of the alcohol from earlier. I finally heard the shower turn off and soon saw the door open, wisps of steam following him out of the bathroom. He walked back in, back towards me the whole time. I sat and watch him de-towel, enjoying the view, and then saw him put on clothes. He looked towards me with a smile, blood gone from his bottom lip. He walked towards me and climbed onto his bed in a fluid motion. He laid down, back towards me. Wordlessly I clicked off the light and laid down beside him, hugging him from behind and kissing his neck. I heard him sigh and grab the hand that was laying on his chest, right over his heart. I kissed his cheek and he groaned.

"You're gonna get something started." He murmured teasingly

"Maybe that's my plan." I giggled

He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed each knuckle.

"I know what you're doing."

"And just what is that?"

"You're trying to get me to talk. Well, baby it's not gonna work."

"Hmm, well you will talk eventually."

He turned to me and I leaned back a bit.

"Oh really?"

"Really." I smirked

"I'm like a vault: locked down unless I want to be opened. And no amount of cunning is opening that safe."

I rolled over top of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked up at me.

"You forget how easily you men can be swayed with just one simple act. I could have your toes curling, speaking in another language, and even spilling secrets you've been keeping since third grade when I'm through with you." I smirked

"Such a naughty girl you are." He teased

"Hm, there are things you don't know about me."

He smiled smugly and put his hands behind his head.

"Well I guess I'll figure out in due time."

"Heh, so you will."

I was prepared to get off of him when I felt his arms chinch tighter.

"No. I want you to stay here."

One of his hands disappears underneath me and he buries a finger in my hole by pushing my underwear to the side. And the next thing I know, I'm on my back, my underwear being pulled from my body and him entering me up the hilt in one fluid motion. My breath caught in my throat and I closed my eyes in sweet bliss. He pulled all of the way out, and then went back in again. My back involuntarily arches, and all he does is grabs onto me tightly, pulling me up and sitting me on his lap, sinking me back down. I groan as I slowly sit on him and then come to a stop at the bottom. I leaned my head on his shoulder hearing his breathing picking up. I sat back up and met his piercing gray eyes, which bore into mine, capturing all of the lust (and presumably love) that wafted off of us like heat waves. He smiled and kissed me, moving again. It got me thinking. And though I should've been thinking about the man that was with me, and not the man behind me in my past....I couldn't help it. He actually looked at me, no blindfold was needed. And he wasn't ashamed of me....he really wanted me. I could tell that by his kiss, something so loving and passionate it took my breath away. I loved each moment of this. Every caress, kiss, and touch. Every sound, groan, moan, and mew, all coming together in a beautiful symphony. It went on for hours....maybe one or two. Or maybe not at all. I was so enraptured in feeling that I didn't dare keep count. It was only when our bodies were spent that I realized it was 5 AM. He laid beside me, holding me tight, face nuzzled into my neck.

"In the fifth grade I stole this boys Power Ranger and blamed it on a boy that I didn't like." He said suddenly

"What?" I asked

"And in the 8th grade, I threw this snow ball at a girl and she thought it was the guy behind me, so she smacked him and I said nothing since."

Why was he suddenly telling me all of these secrets? Then I thought about it and started to giggle.

"Guess I did a whammy on you huh?" I teased

"That indeed Amour. I might walk sideways tomorrow cause you took all of my up and down."

I laughed deeply and so did he.

"I might not even be able to get up period."

"Some of my best work I might add."

"You're terrible." I smirked

He kissed my temple quietly.

"One last secret."

"What?"

"There's things about me that you don't know too."

"With in due time I'll figure you Christopher Renata."

"I'm an open book baby. Ask and you shall receive."

Wow, that was relatively easy. So sex= an open book? I'd test that theory yet.

"Do you always go on runs in the middle of the night?"

"Yes."

"Why at night? Why not when it safer, like during the day?"

"I...I have nightmares at night. Running tires me out more and helps me sleep better."

"Nightmare's about what?" I asked concerned

"Oh you know: simple monsters, ghouls, and poltergeists."

"No seriously....what do you dream about?"

He peeked up at me and sighed.

"It's been three years now....and I still think I'm on the battlefield. Well, my mind believes I am."

"What about the battlefield do you dream about?"

"So much things. I've seen some horrible things over there Ellie, and it's changed my outlook on life that's for sure."

"How often are these dreams?"

"Every night. Haven't truly slept well in such a long time." He says quietly

"Well how come you never told me about these dreams Chris? I knew about your PTSD but I thought you had gotten some medicine to help out with that."

"It stopped working."

"Have you gone to see anyone else?"

"No. I haven't had the money or the time."

"We have to find you someone to talk to."

"I'm fine Ellie. It is you I am worried about."

"My problems are minuscule compared to yours. You don't always have to be strong. It's okay to say when you need help, to ask for it. I don't want anything bad happening to you." I said quietly

"I know."

"And I don't wanna lose you Chris." I said quietly

"You won't amour. I promise."

He kissed my cheek.

"We need to get some rest."

"You're right. Do you have to work tomorrow?"

"No. We can stay in bed all day if you want."

"I love that plan."

"Then it's settled. We'll eat breakfast in bed and even watch tv in our pajama's. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"I have a better idea."

"Oh?"

"Yeah...why not go to the park?"

"Yeah....have a picnic, maybe even go hiking."

"That sounds fun. Never knew you were the hiking type."

"I'm not but it's secluded and romantic."

"You have a point. Alright, it's a plan."

"Good." I said with a yawn

We kissed one last time before succumbing to sleep.

A/N: So y'all don't like Chris with Ellie huh? Lol I'm sorry but you're just gonna have to grin and bear it for awhile. Just keep reading, everything will fall into place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 118 19
It was supposed to be a pre-wedding trip for a couple: Ellie and Joe in a wonderful resort in Hawaii, for a week. Along with them, Joe's best friend...
1.2K 50 19
*COMPLETED*✔️✔️ This is a story of how two lovers fight for their love from the beginning to the end.Will they win this fight?
4.7K 299 26
[ Not Edited/ Completed] Niall has two big secrets Between fighting enemies and suffering when seeing his lover in the arms of another man, Niall fin...
385 10 15
He will have to fight to keep his love a secret. She will have to win his heart.... or die trying. ************** In a world where secrets and fear a...