Big Little Brother

By SkyIer666

A big brother who doesn't tolerate nonsense behaviour how will he tolerate a spoiled brat teenage ... . . . A... More

Character Introduction
Prologue
1. Sweet Banters
2. What's bothering??...
3. Falling down!!...
4. Who's fault??
5. Fight!!
6.Hurting each other!!
Note!!..
7.Trial!!!
9. Mail!!...
10. One step towards truth!!...
11. Final verdict!!...
12. Misunderstanding!!...
13. Keep It Away From Me !!...
14. Tantrum and Scolding!!...
15. Sorry For!!
16. REBEL!!...
17. Friends!!....

8. Let's Take A Break!!!

1.2K 125 22
By SkyIer666

Aditya with Priya came out of the court....As soon as Media saw them they surrounded both of them ... And started asking various questions regarding Aditya's involvement with the incidence....Getting all the attention from media and flashing of light he got startled....seeing his discomfort Priya held his hand squeezing lightly assuring him no need to worry...He looked at her and gulped nervously....

Media - Aditya bhardwaj are you really the one who pushed Akshat Oberoi's brother?..

Media  - do you have any issue with Abhishek oberoi??...

Media - what you both were doing in the rooftop, did you both fight Before he was been push ?...

Priya had enough she glare at the reporter and sternly said -  This is not the place for baseless accusations. We trust the legal process, and we won't entertain speculation....

Media-  Are you suggesting there's more to the story??...

Priya - I'm suggesting that jumping to conclusions based on rumors isn't journalism. We're here to cooperate with the investigation, and the truth will prevail....

She hold his hand and walk out of there, making media surprised and agape  with her confidence and answer....

They both came towards her car , she  ask him to sit inside...
Aditya sat without questioning her....
Aditya want to talk to her but was hesitant... So Priya asked him....

Priya- kuch khena chate ho Aditya??...

Aditya hesitant- Thank you... Mujhe kabhi laga nahi tha ki, I would be out of the hell of prison but thanks to you....

Priya- thanks bolne ki jarurat nahi hai Aditya ...yeh mera kaam hai and I am being payed to do my job... So there shouldn't be any formalities between us....

Aditya liked her attitude the way she is straight forward with her answer...she is epitome of beauty with brains ....
Aditya had met Priya once before the Trial when she came in prison to know details from him regarding the case and his pov... But he was quite rude with her and not ready to cooperate...

Aditya meekly- I am sorry...

Priya amused by his sudden apologize looked at him raising her eyebrows.....and asked- why???

Aditya murmur - as if you don't know??...

Priya smile innocently asked - what are you talking about?? Mujhe nahi pata Aditya..

Priya Knows why he was been sorry...but she didn't expected him to apologize knowing Aditya is in his teenage where boys have their big fat ego...

Aditya sigh defeated- I am sorry for being rude that day....

Flashbacks....

Adi was laying when a constable ask him that someone came to meet him....

Aditya came to  the waiting area to see who the person is,  and saw a young and beautiful women sitting on the chair waiting for him...he narrowed his eyebrows not knowing her ...he came near her and she signal him to sit down ...he sat  opposite to her....

Hello Adtiya, i am Priya Ahuja tumhari lawyer....

Aditya looked at her surprise ...

Priya- Aditya i will ask you some questions please answers me them truthfully...

Aditya narrowed his eyes in displeasure and said - sabh toh maine bataya na apne statement mai aur abh kya jana chati hai aap...

Priya - mujhe tumhare muh se sunna hai aditya... I don believe the statement return on that paper...

Aditya- you are talking as if you Know me what I can and what I cannot....

Priya-  I don't know you ,but I would like to know you and I hope mujhe iss bhane maukka milega tumhe jaane ka .... sometimes the alleged are not in state to know what is right and wrong for them....tumhare pass abhi bhi wakt hai Aditya to change your statement ....

Seeing him silent Priya again asked him....

Priya - batao Aditya uss din kya hua tha??.....

Aditya furious -maine khe diya na maine dhakka maara hai Abhishek ko .... Usse aage mujhe kuch nahi pata....

Priya - Aditya i am going to help you to get you out from these hell ...

Aditya - It doesn't matter if I stay here or out because both the place is hell for me... Atleast andhar rahunga toh jo log mujhe pasand nahi karte unhe meri shakal toh nahi dekhni padegi....
Aur mujhe apki koi help nahi chaiye...toh apke liye yehi bhetar hogga ki you don't waste your time on me...I am sure you would have more important things to do rather wasting your time and energy on me...

He got up went away without sparing a glance at her ...while Priya sigh knowing it's too hard to deal with the teenager who is already broken...
His eyes speak the word's which his mouth was enable to ....how hopless he is feeling with his life that he don't even want to fight for himself....

Aditya said making her snapped out if her thoughts- I am sorry Ms Ahuja...

Priya raised her eyebrows - what you said ??....

Aditya looked down thinking she is angry on him for his behaviour towards her...he was sad that again because of him someone is sad...

Priya - yeh kya Ms Ahuja , Ms ahuja laga rkha hai... Do I look these old to you....??...

She asked him, while Aditya was amused by her behavior , The Priya Ahuja he saw in the court who was behaving so professional , standing out bold with her opinion is behaving so different now...

Well Aditya felt a mix of emotions, grateful for Priya's support yet surprised by her unexpected kindness. Priya, sensing his confusion, reassured him with a warm smile.

Priya - Aditya, in and out of the courtroom, we're all just people. Let's leave formalities behind and focus on your case. We're a team now.
Right...
And one more thing dont you dare to call me Ms ahuja... instead call me di ...

Aditya smiled and noddded...it feels good to have normal conversation with someone...

Priya- Adi , I hope I have gain your trust for you to tell me the truth .... I hope you trust me that I won't make you loose

Aditya squinted his eyes and said - I Didn't said truth not because , I don't trust you ....it is because i don't trust my fate....I..

Priya placed her hand on his shoulder ....she knew he is speaking truth the kid is highly insecure about himself..well no one has given him chance to proof himself....

.
.
.

One day before next trial

Akshat office....

At night....

Akshat was in his office working on a file when he heard a knock ... He said a small come in...and heard cabin door opening and closing...

Sir !!...

His p.a Varun exclaimed... Akshat looked at him who is looking equally exhausted .... being  his P.a is not easy things... its almost midnight but still they were here working instead of being in there home .... Completing all the piled up works ... As Akshat was busy in these days he was not able to look after office work much , so workload is increased and being his P.A varun cannot help but needs to stay with his boss....
Varun called him again making him sanp out of his thoughts....

Varun forward his cell phone towards his boss making Akshat squint his eyebrows together...

Varun meekly said - it's Ridhima mam on the other side of call....

Hearing it Akshat eye widen and looked at the time ... Knowing now he is doomed...

He gulped and said nervously.....

Akshat-nervous- tell her that I am calling her back ...

Varun nodded and passed the message to Ridhima....
Akshat ask him to leave and looked at his phone to call his mom...seeing 12 missed calls and 20 messages he sigh ....he immediately Dial her number..... she picked it in one go ...
She didn't even greeted him ....

Ridhima sternly asked- Akshat when are you planning to come home .... or you are deciding to turn your office into your house ....

Akshat sigh tiredly leaning his back on the chairs - mom the Work is piling up so I...

Ridhima - you don't have wife but Varun have his wife and children to look after ... atleast think about him Akshat....

Akshat roll his eyes- yes Mom just in ho...

Ridhima - within 20 minutes ...I want to see you in front of my eyes in next 20 minutes ..... Nhi toh mai khud tumhare office aakar tumhare kaan khichke tumhe le jaungi....
And it won't look good beta , trust me!!...

Akshat gulped- okay mom , aa rha hu...

He started packing his things knowing his mom well that she is not joking...
He asked varun to come in his cabin... Varun enter and seeing his boss getting ready to leave for his home , finally sigh....

Varun - yes sir you called me??...

Akshat nodded - Varun please check all the mails and answer them ...if anything necessary which requires my intervene then forward it to me...

Varun nodded and meekly asked - sir do I need to do it now??....

Akshat shake his head slightly - No not Now, but tomorrow first thing in the morning is you will check all the mails ...okay.... Now you can also leave....

He nodded happily and rushed out of the cabin... Akshat looked at his back in disbelief... sometimes he is really really weird, Akshat thought...
.
.
.

Akshat is driving towards home....
He stopped due to signal when his gaze fall on someone familiar...
He snapped out hearing horn from back and saw signal turned green ....

He drive his car little forward and parked it to other side and came out to see the person is none other then Aditya .... Akshat was quiet surprised to see him walking carelessly on the roadside at the midnight....
Akshat went towards him .....and  tried to stop him ....

Akshat- Aditya...

Aditya stop on his track and turned to look at the source of voice...
Aditya's eyes were red and puffy clearly indicating the boy had cried too much ...he looked quiet drained out too....

Aditya's pointed himself with index finger and looked back , confirming if his name is been Called...

Akshat came towards him running...
As he went near him ...he scrunched his nose as a strong smell of alcohol hit his nostrils ....

Akshat worried - yeh kya Aditya??..... kha ja rhe ho esi halat mai ...aur yeh kya haal bana rakha hai tumne apna ???.....

Aditya laughed clapping his hand taking Akshat bit aback not knowing reason behind his these behaviour...

Akshat confused - what's so funny??...

Aditya - eve...rything is so funny.... Matlab the A..akshat Oberoi ke chehra pr concerns woh bhi mere liye...so funny Right....

Saying he stumble a bit and Akshat tried to hold him ...but Aditya step back showing his hand saying not to touch him....

Aditya fumbled in his speech a little due to effect of alcohol - m.mai sambhal sakta hu..a.apne aap ko Mr Oberoi..

Akshat calmly - accha thik hai ,  aao mai Tumhe, tumhare ghar chod deta hu..

Aditya Shake his head- ghar ??..mera koi ghar nahi hai Mr oberoi... I don't have any home ...

Akshat was bit confused but didn't pry further.... Now his main concern was Aditya ...

Akshat- Aditya, then come with me mere ghar chalo ....

Aditya pout and shake his head - nahi, mujhe nhi jaana apke ghar bhi....

Akshat asked gently- toh kha janna hai tumhe??..

Aditya kept his hand on his chin as if thinking where he wants to go...suddenly he click' his finger making Akshat startled... Aditya asked him...

Aditya- aap mujhe jaha mai chata hu waha lekar jayenge??...

Akshat looked at him squinting his eyes but nonetheless nodded as he was not able to disagree with the face Aditya gave him...

Aditya - toh mujhe beach janna hai .... please chaliye naa ....

He said holding Akshat's hand and started dragging him , without even waiting for his response.... Akshat eyes widened at his sudden demand of beach but he can't say him no as he already agreed to take him where he wants to go....

Aditya started dragging Akshat opposite side from where his car was parked ...so Akshat told him....

Akshat - Aditya wait...meri car waha hai ... Lets go there okay....

Aditya looked at him and nodded excitedly....

While going towards his car, Akshat phone vibrated which he immediately picked knowing it was his mom ... He stop on the track to answer her and tell that it will take time to come and explain the whole situation....
While Akshat was talking , Aditya was getting angry with Akshat ....

Aditya started shouting , to gain attention of other people passing by....

As Aditya's hand was held by Akshat he started saying loudly....
kya kar rhe mr oberoi aap mujhe ese jabrdasti nahi kar sakte...
Dekho dekho these man here is trying to kidnap me ...

Aditya said pointing towards Akshat... Akshat eye's widen at the accusations... While people there were giving him looks .... For Aditya he  was doing all these to avenge Akshat for not paying attention to him and not taking him to the beach and talking on his phone....
While on other hand Akshat was ready to whack Aditya, but control his temper and looked aways embarrassed... knowing that Aditya is not in his correct sense to know what is right and wrong....

Akshat chidded- yeh kya bol rhe ho tum Aditya...Just shut up ...

Aditya- dekho dekho, abh yeh  chup karne ki dhamki de rhe hai Mujhe.... please baccha lo mujhe is Akdu monster se ....

Akshat click' his tongue looking at him who is giving him names .... No one dare to disrespect him and here these kid is not only disrespecting him but also giving him weird names.......

Aditya - Mai apko bata rha hu Mr oberoi ... Mere dad Vishal bhardwaj apko mere badle ek futti kodi nahi denge... he will be the most happiest person to get rid of me .....

Aditya chuckled slightly saying the last sentence....Akshat could feel pain behind his chuckled ....

Akshat- chal baccha mere sath...

He said him gently and finally Aditya eye tear listening to him...
Akshat asked the crowd to disappear from there and embrace Aditya, who didn't resist the warmth he is getting from elder ...he clutch his shirt with his fist like a baby and sobbed ....

Akshat could see him breaking down , everything he faced was quiet tough for the kid..... But Aditya have always amused him.... He wish that one day Aditya gets the love he deserves and have normal and happy life....

Seeing him calming down ...
Akshat made him sit in his car and took him to the beach .... There were not much people because it was midnight now....
Akshat looked at Adi.. whose eyes were twinkling ....

Akshat called him softly - Aditya!!....

But Aditya's mind was filled with mishcievous... He ran towards the water ....
Akasht shouted his name from behind but he turned deaf to him...And didn't paid attention to elder.... Akshat also came behind him running ... Now they both were near the shore....and wave of sea water flowing under there shoes .....
Aditya removed his shoes...
As soon as he did that a wave of cold water touch his barefoot.... Feeling cold he immediately jumped on Akshat making him stumbled back...
Akshat carried him carefully and glare at him ... Aditya looked at him with his innocent eyes that Akshat couldn't scold him for running like these....

Akshat- niche utro Adi...

Aditya shake his head and snuggle into him pout- pani thanda hai ...

Akshat- pr tumhe hi toh ana tha na beach ..abh kya hua daar gye pani se ...

Aditya glare at elder cutely - Aditya kisi se nahi darta...

Akshat teased- accha !!.. pr mai toh nahi manta ...

Aditya whinning- maine kha na nahi daarta mai...

Akasht - kesse maan lu mai .. accha ek kaam karo niche utro taab manuga....

Now it hurted Aditya's ego...so he slowly unwrapped his legs from elders waist and came down slowly but again jumped on Akshat.... making Akshat laugh....
Aditya seeing elder laugh gave a glare....
Seeing him still not unaffected of his glare and laughing....
Aditya came out of elders embrace and took a small amount of water in his hand throwing it on Elder ....
Akshat was shocked by sudden attack of water now it was Aditya's turn to laugh and Akshat glare at him which remain unaffected on Aditya....

Akshat - tumhari toh ...abhi batata hu rukho....

And in some seconds water fight started between both of them....
Both didn't knew when they started laughing and smiling but the feeling was too good for them to be bothered about anything at these moment...

Aditya pushed Akshat in water making all his clothes wet...
Aditya laughed at him Seeing him flaring his nose...  Akshat pulled laughing Aditya with him in water ....

Aditya - yeh kya kiya apne??... Mujhe pura geela kar diya....

Akshat- accha betu , phele kisne shurat ki haa ....

Aditya- arey toh mai toh baacha hu ...aap itne baade hokar bacche se badla lete ho...shi shi sharam nahi aati apko...

Akshat raised his eyebrows - accha rukh,  bahut zubaan chal rhi hai na teri ....

Akshat tickled him making him laugh and tear of laughter came from his eyes .....

.
.
.

After there short session of fight they both came out of water and sat on the sand barefoot...
And sitting next to each other in silence... Both didn't even realize when they started behaveing so differently with each other....
Akshat didn't even realize when Aditya became Adi for him ...

Aditya - apko pata hai these is my first time coming to beach with someone....

Akshat looked at him amused ...he continues further...

Aditya-  3rd Standard mai , pheli baar akele beach aya tha... just Because all the students from my class use to chit chat that how they had visited to the beach with there family and had fun.....mai bhi jaana chata tha with dad who is my only family pr unke pass toh kabhi Time hi nhi tha mere liye ....jab mai akele gya toh it was so boring, samjh hi nahi aya why children love to come here as there was nothing interesting....but aaj pta chala why it is so fun...

He look at Akshat who is looking at him only and listening to him carefully...

Aditya smile - Thank you Mr oberoi mujhe yaha lekar aane ke liye .....

Akshat was happy as he could see a smile , a genuine one without a fakeness in it ... It wasn't a sarcastic or fake smile...it was a pure happiness generating from his smile ....

Aditya - can we take a break?? .....

Akshat - huh!..

Aditya said snapping him out... Akshat narrow his eyes listening to it....

Aditya - kya sirf kuch der ke liye we can take break from our fights..... lets not fight...

Aditya said being tired of all the fights ...all the happening of event taking in his life ...from being accused of killing someone, going to jail for same , his father denying to keep any relation with him, disappointment in vishal eyes for him... The eyes of his college mates and teacher who is looking at him with disgust, everything was too much for him....

Akshat nodded even he himself was tired with chaos running in his life ....
From his kid brothers accident, fight with Atharva , Priya's entry in his life back and all the suffering Aditya had to gone through because of Atharva ....
Everything was a quite stressful for him too....

Akshat snaked his arm around Aditya's shoulder taking him into side hugg .... Aditya leaned on him for the warmth....he closed his eyes and said...

Aditya -  jabh bhi Abhishek use to talk about his bhaiya, I use to feel quite irritated and annoyed because the way he always use to speak so highly of his bhaiya .... how his elder brother loves him so much  and take care of his every needs....how he is a super hero for him... Matlab uske haar baat mai uske Bhaiya ka zikr hotta tha...
But I realized with time , that  I was not annoyed by him I was jealous....
I was jealous that mere pass kyu Abhishek ke jaise, mujhse pyaar karne wale bhaiya nahi hai...mere pass kyu super hero nahi hai jo mujhe iss cruel world se bacha saake... I was jealous of him....
I also want Akshat Oberoi in my life... Jo mere liye puri duniya se ladd jaye .... mujhe pyaar kare , meri haar mushkil mai mere sath ho....

Akshat let him speak knowing it is effect of alcohol speaking.... But doesn't person who is  intoxicated with alcohol speaks truth....

Akshat embraced him letting him break his emotions....
Aditya let all his emotion flow ,  piled up from so many days ...

Aditya crying - a..apko pata hai mai ki..tna da...daar gya tha jab mujhe woh log police station lekar gye....
Mujhe laga I will never be out....abh sabh mujhe as a criminal ki tarah dekhenge..... Mai janta hu , mai bahut bura hu , fights karta hu , smoke karta hu , drink bhi karta hu... no parents would want there child to be with me I agree, but I swear maine Abhishek ko dhakka nahi diya....

He detached from the hugg and said pinching his throat.... Every words from Aditya's mouth was breaking Akshat's heart ....

Akshat- toh tumne phele kyu nahi bataya Adi... Maine tumse pucha tha na , kya hua tha uss din...so why did you lied to me??...

Aditya - jab mere dad mujhe pr trust nahi kar sakte then how can a mere stranger trust on me....
Aap toh Mujhe jaante bhi nahi ho, why will you trust on me ???....batiye kya aap mujhpe trust karte?? ....

It irked Akshat when he called him stranger...but he shrugged the feeling....

Akasht - ek baar batakr dekhta mujhe beta... I swear I wouldn't have even kept you a second there if you would have said me the truth ....

Aditya looked at him to find if he is serious....and he could see he meant every word he said....

Akshat sigh at his stupidity.....
How stupid he was to not ask him further and believe him when he said he was involved with the incidence.....

Akshat- I am sorry Aditya....
I am really sorry baccha...

Aditya shake his head gently....
Aap bhi na Mr oberoi, baccha bhi khete hai aur sorry bhi bol rhe hai....

Akshat smiled gently at him Patting his head and Aditya closed his eyes....
It feels good to have someone to lean on...on whose shoulder you could cry your pain ...
He wished to have someone like Akshat in his life too ...who will one day love him as Akshat love Abhishek....

Akshat phone vibrated and he looked at his phone....he got alert seeing the name and picked it immediately....
Aditya looked at tensed Akshat....

Akshat immediately got up from the place and Looked at worried Aditya...
Even Aditya got up seeing him tensed ...

Aditya worried - kya hua??...

Akshat- w..woh Abhi ... Abhi... mujhe hos..hospital jaana hogga ....

Aditya hesitantly asked- mai bhi aapke saath aa sakta hu kya ?? Please...

Aditya pleaded him to accompany and Akasht immediately agreed to it....

Both of them rushed to the car....and in few minutes both of them came to the hospital....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 3.8K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
9.4K 1.2K 16
Life is a game if you loose it will taunt you back. This was ideology of VEDANTH OBEROI... Being mirror image of his brother Vaibhav Oberoi vednath w...
101K 10K 34
college days+ dhoda family drama + love + misunderstandings + friendship.... I have no idea where it will go, so just follow the story. Sana: I hate...
158K 11.4K 34
Three brothers who shared nothing but the love they had for each other. A ten year old child who had been abandoned by his own mother. A child who wa...