Naya Adhyay (New Chapter)

By HaripriyaSeethala

Akshara and Abhimanyu's new phase of life post Neil's accident fiasco. More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 23

1.2K 62 5
By HaripriyaSeethala

Abhimanyu is eagerly waiting to welcome his Akshu and junior. He wanted to pick them up from the Sharma's house, however Harsh requested him to let him do this. Harsh felt that he need to assure the Sharma's regarding Akshara's and Abhir's wellbeing. He instinctively knew that the Sharma's are not Goenka's, they are not hypocrites, they are not those families that will scape goat one of their kids for the others happiness. He knew that the Sharma's genuinely consider the Akshara and Abhir as their own and they need the Birla's assurance for their well being and Abhimanyu's track record doesn't help, as a matter of fact none's, however he want take up that stand which he failed to do in the past.

............

Harsh from the side is witnessing the farewell among the Sharma's, that was when Kailash stood next to him and asked....What's with this sad face Mr.PR? 

I'm wondering if I should be happy for my son or feel worried for my daughter. She suffered a lot in that house in the hands of the man who claimed and fought for her and her love and now she will be facing those people who one time or the other hurt her. On the other hand my son, I couldn't blame him alone for all the mess in his life, infact he never had a normal childhood..... he grew up fast to take care of his mother from his father's hate, he matured fast to take care of his brother from his unbothered father, he raised himself as his mother kept wooing her husband who in the first place never wanted her and he never realized his bitter childhood will make him a bitter husband to his wife and ruin all his chances to be happy at his life.

These years made me realize that I'm no saint either, in my ego and anger towards Abhimanyu as he kept defending his mother from my wrath not even listening to my point of view I failed to recognize that he is being used and emotionally abused by his mother for her own selfish needs. I failed to guide him through life making me equal culprit for ruining Akshara and Abhimanyu's life....Harsh expressed himself to his friend.

I cannot pacify u saying all will be good on its own, because it never will, we need to put efforts to make things work. U got a chance make use of it. But definitely warn ur son and especially ur ex-wife, a tear from my Akshu's eyes they will be screwed......Kailash warned Harsh.

Harsh said irritated.....Stop addressing her as my wife, infact forget she existed ever. And why are u using me as ur mediator? U urself warn them tomorrow when u will dine with us.

Are u inviting us Mr.Birla?.....questioned Kailash. Well ur smart enough to understand....said Harsh.

Harsh walked towards Sumitra and said.....Mrs.Sharma I'm inviting ur entire family for lunch tomorrow. Sumitra nodded in acceptance.

Yaa...Ya....formally invite me too....said Kailash.

Harsh kept his hand on Kailash shoulder and said.....Kal ghar pe kaane ke liye aajaa.

Harsh left picking up Abhir in one hand and wiping his tears with the other, leaving an sulking Kailash and giggling Sharma family.

Dost pe dushman mila......

................

Ending Abhimanyu's anxiety Harsh's car entered the gates. Abhimanyu immediately rushed out to welcome his family.

Once he opened the door Abhir jumped on him, Abhimanyu balanced him with one hand and with the other he opened Akshara's car door and forwarded his hand, however Akshara ignored it and moved to the back to empty her luggage. 

The house help took the bags, while Abhimanyu carried Abhir towards the entrance followed by Harsh. Sensing there is no movement from Akshara, Abhimanyu looked behind.....there stood Akshara lost looking at the BH. She remembered both good and bad moments associated with the house as well as it's members. A shiver ran her spine when she remembered her last moments in this house, she wanted to run away from this place....far away where those taunts and blames that haunt her.

Loosing her will when she was about to take a step back, she remembered Sumitra and her words.....(FB: Akshara hugged Sumitra tightly scared of everything, scared of facing her past, the taunts, the accusations and blames. Akshara shivered in the arms of Sumitra. Sensing Akshara's wild emotions the Sharma's approached her, while Harsh handled Abhir. 

After what felt like eternity.....Sumitra wiped sweat of Akshara's face and said Akshu remember ....running away from the problems never solve them, they just appear to be smaller but they stay as it is. Face them, work on it and solve them.....Don't let any one take advantage of ur emotions and let them walk over u...... And always remember u r not a trash bin that who ever when ever they feel like dump their nonsense into u....because when we don't value ourselves, none will. 

Kailash took Akshara into a hug and then held her hands and said.....Always remember, u have ur family to cocoon u in their arms whenever u need them.)

Sumitra's these inputs of life will help Akshu in molding her life as well as the important relations associated with her. And Kailash's words will give her sense of assurance that is much needed in her life.

Akshu.....Harsh held her shoulders. Akshara opened her eyes and looked at him. U ok? Harsh questioned. Akshara nodded in yes and taking a deep breath she took her first step towards her past to write her future.

..................

Abhimanyu, Akshara and Abhir stood at the entrance of the BH and an over enthusiastic Manjari came forward with the Aarti taal. Before she could do anything she intended to do, Harsh stepped up snatched the taal from her hand and gave to Mahima and said....Bhabhi u are the elder woman of the house, so please do bless my kids.

Mahima did the aarti of Abhira on Harsh's assurance, while Manjari stood hurt in her place. Abhimanyu and Akshara along with Abhir entered into the house. 

Billa boy....Ruhi called Abhir happily. Chuhi, Shivu bhaiya.....Abhir ran to Shiv, Ruhi and hugged them. Ishu (Ishana Parth Birla) in her tiny little steps and hands hugged Abhir. Billa boy.....chalo and the kids are engaged among themselves.

Harshji....why did u do it? why did u snatch the taal from me?....questioned Manjari unable bare that her rights had been snatched.

Manjari.....staying here u might have forgotten that u r an outsider an unwanted addition in this house. And outsiders doesn't have a say in the family matters.

Manjari is hurt, very much hurt with Harsh's words, and directed her anger and resentment towards Akshara who is looking at Harsh and then Abhimanyu amusedly. 

Sab iss ladki ki wajah se hua. Jab se iss ne hamari ghar me kadam rakhi tab se iss ne iss ghar ki sukh shaanthi cheen li. Aarohi se uski Maa, Abhi se uski bacche uska kushi.... sab cheen li isne phirse iska kadam pada patha nahi kya hoga !!.....Manajri accused Akshara.

Manjari's words fueled everyone's anger, before anyone could give her a piece of mind, beating them Akshara spoke.....Ur right Ms.Jindal....Abhimanyu wanted to refute Akshara's acceptance to Manjari's accusations, however Akshara continued.... Ye sochiye jab mera koi intention hi nahi tha, tab bhi mein ne aap sab ki jindagiyaa ujadh li.....ab tho mein puri intentions ke saath ayi hu kya patha....aap ki jindagi ko raak na kardu !!! So be careful !!

Akshara's nonchalance shivered Manjari's soul and it also scared Aarohi to no end. 

Manajri.....do us a favor, just stay in a corner as if u never existed....anyways ur presence stinks our lives.....Harsh commented.

Manjari looked at Abhimanyu for support, but Abhimanyu turned his head to other direction....he's done, he's done baby sitting his mother.

Akshara discretely moved next to Harsh.....Papa Birla called Akshara gaining Harsh's attention. Hmm....Harsh reciprocated to Akshara.

Ye kaisa jaadu hai?...Akshara questioned signaling Abhimanyu and Manjari. 

Ye......mujhe bhi nahi pata. Shayad koi black magic hoga!!....Harsh commented.

Black Magic?.....asked Neil who heard Akshara and Harsh's conversation as he is very close to them.

Aur nahi tho kya !!....Uss daayan ki puppeteer se iss bakra ko bahar lana koi aam baath hai kya? Jarur koi pretatma hi karsaktha hai......Harsh said with a poker face.

Neil and Akshara looked at each other and then at Harsh's poker face and laughed. 

Tum log kya puss puss kar rahe ho?.....questioned Anand who leaned into their secret conversation, mostly likely a roasting conversation. 

Mahima, Shefali, Parth and Nishitha also leaned and kept looking at Harsh, waiting for the conversation to be shared.

Nothing Tauji, Sir is talking about some daayan and pretatma.....said Neil. Akshara giggled..

Meanwhile Aarohi felt like an outcast.

Breaking everyone's revere, Manjari interrupted Bhagwan ka ashirwaad le lena beta.

Shhhh.....bhabhi ur sister is really thick-skinned....Harsh commented looking at Mahima.

Say something new Harsh....Mahima said defeated.

Abhimanyu and Akshara prayed to Mahadev, one thanking him for bringing back his family and one asking for strength and support of him. 

U both go and get freshened up and come for dinner. Akshara looked for Abhir, but he's too busy with his brother and sister's, not having a heart to disturb them Akshara decided to arrange their stuff first.

Abhimanyu and Akshara walked back to their room with both their hearts hammering in their chests, as the same room held both their happy as well as bitter moments of their marriage.

Akshara is skeptical to enter into the room and she decided to ask Abhimanyu for a separate room for her as the same room will trigger her wounds and scars. Not giving her a chance Abhir who noticed his parents walking up the stairs ran after them and held their hands and rushed into the room. 

Akshara's breath hitched, the room is no where resembled the old room she lived. What caught her attention is.... it has a master bed adjacent to it is a children's bed.  

All this while Abhimanyu kept looking at Akshara and the shift emotions on her face. He then looked at Abhir who jumped on the beds running around with a happy smile. Abhir's this sight warmed up both Akshara and Abhimanyu's heart. 

Papaaa....called Abhir called Abhimanyu. Is this for me? Abhir questioned Abhimanyu pointing at small cupboard filled with toys, figurines and comics.

Yes junior....it is for u. U liked it !! asked Abhimanyu.

Haa papaaa.....I loved it. One minute, Mamaa....my bag asked Abhir to Akshara. Akshara handed his bag to him, he opened it and took out his toys and other playthings which he possessed currently and started rearranging them in the shelf.

Meanwhile Abhimanyu arranged Abhir's clothes while Akshara arranged hers. Akshara I know that the earlier room will remind u off the bitter memories that is why I renovated the room, I hope ur comfortable.

Room is fine Abhimanyu, but what about the person who caused it?.....questioned Akshara.

Abhimanyu felt mute as he cannot counter Akshara's words. Akshara moved to the bathroom to freshen up.

Papaa....see Abhir pointed to the shelf showing his hard work of arrangement. Good job junior....Abhimanyu praised. Abhir's companionship temporarily soothed Abhimanyu's turmoil.

................. 

The Birla's had settled for dinner. Manjari rushed to Harsh's side serving him....Harsh looked at her and said......I have never seen a person as shameless as u. I have told u many times....STAY AWAY FROM ME...

Harshji....mein...mein.....ignoring her Harsh served himself. So did the others. A defeated Manjari sat on the empty chair faraway from Harsh.

The environment is looking lively. Kids engaged in their shanghaies, Akshara is engaged with Shefali, Abhimanyu with his brothers, Harsh with Anand and Mahima. In all this Aarohi felt left out, she is envious about Shefali and Akshara's rapport. Her resentment towards Akshara increased. 

In her self pity and victimization, Aarohi failed to notice the efforts of Nishitha who is trying to make a conversation with her.

The dinner almost came to an end....that was when Harsh called Ramesh (house help).....Ramesh tomorrow the Sharma's will be coming for lunch, make the arrangements.

Harshji.....I'll take care of it. U need not worry about it....Manjari assured.

The Birla members nodded their heads embarrassed for Manjari. This woman never learns living up to her self respect.

Harsh didn't give even a side glance to her and continued.....Ask Akshara about their preference and arrange accordingly. 

Wiping his hands he continued......From now on anything related to the household take the inputs from the woman of this house Bhabhi, Shefali, Akshara and Aarohi.

Just treat guests as guests, outsiders as outsiders and family as family....

...................

Somewhere far in a room we can see an middle aged woman with a picture in her hands. From the picture's condition faded clarity, scrambled edges tells us the age of the picture....dating decades back.

I MISS U............

That's all for today.....

I really wanted to address Manjari and Harsh's equal contribution in Abhimanyu's life. Manjari isn't solely responsible in Abhimanyu's destruction.

I tried to emphasize on Akshara's turmoil on facing her past, I hope it reached u guys.....

Comments on Aarohi. Is she really an outcast as she felt?....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.2K 20
A kaira story.❤️
25.9K 1.4K 32
Akshara and Abhimanyu journey from childhood enemies to friends. And how friendship turns into love. This story is gonna be rollar coaster ride of ab...
76.5K 5.4K 36
What if neil come back and confront Abhimaniyu and manjari and whole goenka as well as birla family for leaving alone his wife and daughter and what...
60.7K 2.6K 14
This is when abhi yelled at akshu after neil's death..after 8 months he finds her pregnant.. peep in to more..suggestions are most welcomed.. #1 in A...