The Royal Debt

Av Tusundre

In the palace, Jeongguk stood on the tallest tower of the palace where no one could see him cry profusely whi... Mer

~ Disclaimer ~
~ Prologue ~
~ 1~ Glimpses from the Past
~ 2 ~ Min Eun Yeong
~ 3 ~ Her Private Life
~ 4 ~ She Can Build, She Can Destroy As Well
~ 5 ~ Drunken Dreams of the Past
~ 6 ~ Decades-Old Tricks
~ 7 ~ His Unexpected Present Life
~ 8 ~ Her Eyes That Speaks
~ 9 ~ Encounter with A Stranger from the Past
~ 10 ~ A Chaotic New Home
~ 11 ~ His Repentance
~ 12 ~ The Fall of the Min Family
~ 14 ~ Jeon's Decent Place of Work

~ 13~ The Past that Floods the Peaceful Dream

3 2 0
Av Tusundre

"Ah!"

With a scream, Jeon Jungkook sat up straight. He looked at everything around him and was at a loss for a moment. Was he...dreaming? The immense pain in his body was gone. There was no blood around him, and Lee Dong-Min was nowhere to be found.

"Sorry for not believing you, and not being able to keep you safe, Eun Yeong~ah... I'll surely make them pay", Jungkook makes a promise in his heart.

But, it looks like he woke up in the dawn and had nothing to do. So, Jungkook decided to unpack the luggage he had brought from his previous home yesterday. while unpacking his luggage suddenly a small jewellery box came into his hand.

"How?" He pulled away from the luggage and stood, while intently watching the jewellery box. The box looks like only a ring can be fitted into it. Curiously he opened the box and found two small but glamorous blood-red rubies placed inside of it.

These rubies!! Hasn't he seen these identical rubies in his dream as well? Even before he returned to South Korea, he was madly searching for those rubies everywhere. But, how come they came by themselves and sat inside of his luggage, waiting to be picked up and recognized by him?

While Jungkook is trying to wrap his head around this bizarre situation, he suddenly feels that someone is intently looking at his every movement.

"Who_" he looked up. Jungkook jumped back as his gaze fell on a dark-haired cold-faced man with flaming eyes. "Who are you?" He took a few steps back.

The man looked at him silently for a few seconds before smirking and turning around. "Looks like you have some memory breach! Follow me", the man said in his baritone voice, each word sounded like thunder. The strange man placed his hands on his back and walked forward.

"Restrain yourself. You cannot get to those sinners right now even if you tried. Reserve and grow your power until it is time to strike" " the man said, unlike his previous words this time his voice was calmer and less eerie.

"Who are you?" Jeon Jungkook asked eyes narrowed. The man smiled and placed a hand on Jeon Jungkook's shoulder, "One of your favorite people from your past! I gave you long enough time to adjust to your present condition, now it is time to decide for yourself how you are going to take revenge on those offenders".

He sat beside Jeon Jungkook, "Do you believe that you deserve any of this?"

".....", Jeon Jungkook glared at him silently before looking away.

Jeon Jungkook clenched his teeth and replied, "Isn't it widely believed that everyone's life is predestined".

The man chuckled, "You control your life, Jungkook. Everything may be predestined but your decision makes it a reality", He stood, "I don't like reasoning with stubborn men. Call me when you are ready to be reasonable". The man disappeared as soon as he said that, Jeon Jungkook glanced at the spot where the strange man stood for some seconds. His attitude somehow makes him feel that in his past life, the strange man might use to stay close to him, cause the words that the man spoke literally gave him some confidence and insights.

In this life, Jungkook was an orphan and was adopted by a famous doctor named Kim Seokjin, who treated him like a younger brother. He first studied at the Seoul National School of Medicine but later went to Harvard University to earn a post-graduate degree in criminal psychology.

Being brought up by a famous doctor, his biggest wish was to help mankind with his capability, and from the time onward he remembered his past life, he vowed to take revenge on the perpetrators. That is why, he chose to become the deputy commissioner general of the National police force of his home country. Thanks to the commissioner general, he doesn't have to show his face anywhere in public, but as per the special order from the Commissioner general, he has to become a mutton skewer shop owner just to spy and supply intel to the Commissioner general regarding the underworld and gangsters.

Jeon Jungkook still remembered the time when he first remembered about his past life ~

~~ Jungkook was awakened by a sorrowful voice calling "Gukk, Gukkie!..."

In the absolute darkness, with the call for "Gukkie", Jungkook saw a person falling into an abyss.

Jungkook recognized the person as his fifth brother but at the place of the person's face, he only can see the condensation of fog.

Although Jungkook didn't see his face he heard his fifth brother call him: "Gukk, Gukkie!"

He desperately stretched out his hand to him, but no matter how hard he tried, there was always a gap between their hands.

Jungkook shouted desperately: "Hyung, Hyung!!"

His Fifth brother gradually sank, first his head, then his arms, and finally his fingertips were submerged in black shadows...

Jungkook opened his eyes in horror.

The world in front of him was blurred, and his eyes, which had not seen light for too long, filled with tears in extreme discomfort the moment they were opened.

He closed his eyes tightly, but even with a glimpse, he recognized that he was lying in the hospital bed.

The person by the bed was eagerly calling him "Kook".

Then the person and the nurses started asking him again and again:

"Jeon Jungkook, are you uncomfortable?"

"Kook, how do you feel?"

"Jeon..."

Jungkook muttered in a daze: "Where am I?"

"In hospital." Kim Seokjin gently wiped away the tears that gathered in the corner of Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook remembered the whole scenario of what he saw in his dream.

During a visit to the Seoul National Museum of Historical Artifacts, He came across the conservated royal throne which was used by the rulers of the Hanyang Royal Dynasty. And when he was intently looking at the throne, suddenly he felt a heart-wrenching feeling creep up inside of him. The pain continuously increased and he fainted. He didn't wake up until today.

Jungkook blinked, during the time he was asleep, he had seen his memories from his past life. He knew in his heart that, this birth was a gift to him from the almighty to get revenge on the wrongdoers, they had to take responsibility for the wrongdoings from their previous life.

He lowered his head and gently curved up the corners of his lips. It was just that anybody didn't see his face.

The smile in the corners of his lips was malicious and decisive, like a flaming red spider lily, seductive and terrifying.

The actual Jeon Jungkook, who was gentle and sunny and saw countless beautiful things with his doe eyes, was no longer there.

What there was now was just The Jeon Jeonguk, living in the most humble corner of the world, with the most determined mind to get revenge for his loved ones and himself. ~~

Jungkook laughs and thinks that, in his previous life, he seemed to have the word "unlucky" written on his forehead.

He was born into royalty but ended up like that. Whom he thought was the love of his life and who never hesitated to dedicate his life to her, came out to be a traitor who even didn't hesitate to kill him mercilessly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A single vase that was full of flowers, which bloomed full of vigor and beauty, stood in a room. The vase was huge and beautiful, the exquisite ceramic vase etched with a light blue enchanting pattern.

The eyelids of the person lying behind the vase twitched slightly.

Her skin was delicate and smooth, highlighting her beautiful hair with a warm glow. Her pair of feet could be seen as well, which had round toes, that were slightly reddish, slightly arched insteps, and skin that was as white as jade. She just looks like a delicate porcelain figure.

The person opened her eyes and was a little dazed at first. Her eyes were like pools of stagnant water, calm and still, but soon, the pupils dilated, as if she had encountered a significant event of life and death, and it was not until a few minutes later that she returned to calmness. She jumped and immediately rushed into the washroom like a lunatic.

Not long since a hurried sound of footsteps comes from the staircase, and Min Eun Yeong is already downstairs. She has a complicated expression on her face.

"How could I forget that I'm a married woman now!" She muttered to herself while descending to downstairs.

After coming Downstairs, Eun Yeong finds out that Mrs. Song is already busy in the kitchen, and his newly married husband Jeon Jungkook has already turned on the huge LED TV in the living room, lying on the big comfy sofa and watching the evening news.

"Why?" After a long period of silence, with a poker face, Eun Yeong finally spouts out this word.

"Why what?" Jeon Jungkook asks back.

"Why didn't you wake me up."

"What are you talking about? I have no idea." Jeon Jungkook pretends with an innocent face.

Min Eun Yeong creases her eyebrows, "Don't you know I have to manage a world-renowned company? Since you saw I didn't wake up you should have woken me up, look it is already evening!"

"I've already said that I have no idea what you are talking about." Jeon Jungkook innocently says.

"You......." Min Eun Yeong wanted to counter but remembered that she had nothing better to say, she could only angrily glare at Jeon Jungkook, "I'm not going to ramble on and on with a roguelike you, remember to go find a good job from tomorrow onwards!" With that said, leaving a wave of fragrance she once again goes upstairs.

Halfway up the stairs, she heard Jeon Jungkook warmly say from the living room: "Remember to take your dinner."

Min Eun Yeong's footsteps paused, and a mysterious warmth flowed into her heart, she turned her head and stared at the back of the man watching TV, a little spellbound...... All these years, other than her twin brother and mom there truly had not been anybody else who had given her this type of warmth, considerate care, and even more so a man. This feeling was very unfamiliar to Eun Yeong.

Once again, recalling how Jeon Jungkook protected her during the day and how he threw that insufferable father Ryu Min-Hyuk out of the house to vent his anger for her, she couldn't help feeling a little bashful about it. Although, she felt a little touched her face remained as cold as ever, and returned with a line, "I don't need your care", then quickly returned to her study.

When Mrs. Song who just left the kitchen witnessed this scene, she couldn't help but to reveal a contented smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Located in the central business district, Łzy International headquarters was a building over forty stories tall, the word "International" was not just boasting either, considering the fact that it has blossomed in three markets namely Europe, USA, and Japan. Łzy International has even become one of South Korea's top 10 companies in fashion and cosmetics.

The entire building was just like a slender and elegant silver tulip, its smooth lines and simple yet elegant decor make those who enter the building feel more lively and invigorated.

The air was filled with the faint smell of perfume, and all kinds of flowers and plants were attractively placed all around the building, bringing the beauty of nature to the plain white-toned decorations of the building.

However, what makes Łzy International Headquarters famous isn't its unique style of decor, but the many kinds of beautiful Office Ladies instead.

As they are a part of the fashion and cosmetics industry, it was expected that females would be the absolute majority. But what takes the cake is this, as Łzy International recruitment obviously takes the corporate image into account, all of the employees who enter the company, are intelligent and beautiful city girls, even the worst are delicate and pleasant ladies. As for the companies or their partnered models, they can induce millions to daydream.

As a result, there are many lonely city men walking in circles outside of Łzy International, every single one of them hoping to hook onto one of the women inside. The only problem is, those who succeed are next to nothing.

With such an environment, entering Łzy International has become the optimal choice for countless men. One can imagine, from the moment Łzy International released its advert for the Public Relations department recruiting, the number of men that wrecked their heads trying to apply!

Therefore, for Łzy International 's recruitment, they have come up with a few special requirements only applicable to men:

Number one, male applicants must possess a university bachelor's degree or higher from the top 50 universities in the world.

Number two, male applicants must be proficient in at least two foreign languages.

With such conditions, the men who wanted to take advantage of this opportunity for their personal desires were all scared silly. If there's a man who fulfills these conditions, why would he even go to Łzy International to be a public relations officer!? Even if they aren't top-level executives they would be the elites of any company. Beauties may be important, but if one's rich would they still be lacking beauties?!

In the end, on the day Łzy International was conducting its final interview, among the dozens who came for the final interview, the only men remaining numbered less than ten. And among these men, every single one of them was wearing branded goods all over, with arrogant expressions of being unparalleled in the world. They were obviously not taking this job seriously, believing in their hearts "I'm the best in the world". They are such pampered sons, their aim, and also the reason for their job application, was merely to look for thrill and women because they were bored.

Right now there are still five minutes before the start of the final two tests. The first was a written paper, and the second was answering the examiner's questions. Of the final thirty-over people remaining in the hall, a majority of the ladies seemed nervous, while the remaining seven or eight men were relaxed and carefree.

Standing in the wide fan-shaped hall, on Jeon Jungkook's side sat a fat man with an oily head and coquettish face, narrow spectacles, fully clothed in Armani branded goods.

"Hey, brother, which flower have you taken a fancy to?" The fatty got closer and said with a wretched smile.

Jungkook uncertainly asks: "What do you mean taken fancy to which flower?"

"Still pretending!" Fatty mischievously smiled and said: "Brother, you don't need to act so cold and reserved, at worst I can go first, I've taken fancy to the CEO's Head Secretary and the Public Relations department's Special Chief Lawyer Park Seorin. Alright, your turn!"

Jeon Jungkook was speechless at the fatty's honesty, and said: "I'm just here for the job, I already have a wife."

"F*ck you! Who believes such a fake story!" Fatty gave Jungkook a look of incomparable contempt, "Honest people don't speak lies, which of the other brothers sitting here aren't here because they have money yet have nowhere to spend it and so have come to find women? You are wearing this summer's Calvin Klein's newest fashion to apply for a small PR job, do you think I'm the fool or you're the fool? And even a wife.......If you said you have ten lovers I would believe, but who has nothing better to do than marry a wife to manage oneself?"

Jeon Jungkook was astonished, he quietly shook his head, sighed, and murmured: "Huh! Looks like this old smelly fatty is a real pervert! Can I throw him out of this office with a punch?" and he no longer paid attention to the fatty's groundless torment.

Right at this moment, the hall's doors were pushed open, and a lady in a fitting black dress, snow-white shirt, and hair rolled into a bun slowly walked in, behind her followed four beautiful women carrying materials.

"She's here, she's here! So Park Seorin is personally supervising the test......" The fatty beside him starts acting like he took some ecstasy, he was excited to the point that he started shifting his butt on the seat, and his two wolf-like eyes stares hard at the lady in uniform named Park Seorin. It is not just Fatty whose mood got uplifted, even the other men also reveal earnest gazes, they too obviously viewed this tender flower as their prey!

Jeon Jungkook raised his head to look, at this moment the enchanting person named Park Seorin had already arrived in front of the candidates. For Jungkook, her face is enough to bring out a flood of memories of past life and those memories made his heart clenched so badly. Although the dam of memories broke, Jungkook maintained his professional face in front of all. Park Seorin raised the small microphone that she carried in her hand.

"Everybody, please remain silent." She spoke formally with a smile, and with a voice as clear as a bell, "What we have next is a written exam regarding the candidates' foreign language capabilities. This is because PR work requires facing many types of customers. With regards to us Łzy International, international customers are extremely common. In the future, if one is unable to properly communicate on the job for the benefit of the company, that would be considered extremely irresponsible behavior. According to everybody's declared information, we have prepared test papers in foreign languages namely English, and Japanese. Later on, applicants with a test score of 65% and above will enter the final interview. Therefore, everybody please seriously and carefully fill in the test papers we're about to give out. The time limit is one hour, thank you."

With that said, Park Seorin signaled to the few other beautiful assistants by her side, the four assistants then spread out towards the four corners at the same time and started to give out the test papers from the corners towards the middle.

Jeon Jungkook sat at a rather central position, this examination may only require 65% of the total marks, but the lower the passing mark required, the higher the difficulty of the test.

Jeon Jungkook didn't mind at all, upon receiving the test paper he wrote his name, and began filling in the blanks.

The atmosphere of the examination room turned heavy in five minutes, most importantly, few of the scarcely remaining male candidates were considerably unhappy. The reason is the contents of the test paper. In the test paper, the majority of the questions were regarding ladies' cosmetics and ladies' clothing. This type of specific knowledge was something they probably couldn't answer even if it was in Korean——they know how to play with women, but they don't understand women!

The men were going mad from being bombarded by specific cosmetic ingredients vocabulary, breast pads, bras, and thong professional designing vocabulary!

In less than 10 minutes, 4 out of the 7 or 8 remaining men dropped their pens and left. Before leaving, they still greedily glanced at Park Seorin's fiery figure and unwillingly left the examination room.

Fatty who sat beside Jeon Jungkook was sweating profusely with a painful headache, but he continued to endure and battle bravely.

When 15 minutes passed, Jeon Jungkook picked up the two tests, "Invigilator, I've already finished, I wish to turn them in".

"Waa......"

Noise erupts from all 4 corners of the room, at this moment, everybody in the examination hall is shocked.

Is he still human!? Only 15 minutes have passed, how can he have even finished both papers and is now submitting them!?

Park Seorin's unperturbed expression finally had a change, and revealed a slightly cute expression of surprise, "Mister, are you sure you want to hand in your test papers? There are still more than 40 minutes remaining, don't you want to check?"

"I think that there is no need to go over it," said Jeon Jungkook as he shook his head to decline her well-intentioned advice.

"Alright, we will grade the test paper on the spot."

Park Seorin did not continue with any superfluous words as she took the exam papers and passed them to the assistant, then continued to look over other applicants. However, time after time, Park Seorin would give Jeon Jungkook a glance, unable to fully suppress her curiosity.

While feeling bored, Jeon Jungkook wanted to go out, so he raised his hand and asked, "Invigilator, I want to go to pee."

"Hehe....." Several ladies couldn't endure laughing out loud, they did not expect that this handsome young man who seemed well-educated would speak out about his urge to respond to nature's call, but such a character was refreshing to them. After all, the majority of the men who appear in front of these white-collared ladies are all pretending to be perfect men. In comparison with Jeon Jungkook's undisciplined manners, calling it a difference between heaven and earth isn't an exaggeration.

Park Seorin also became flustered, not fully understanding the thoughts of an eccentric person like Jeon Jungkook, knitted her brows as she nodded her head, "Alright, go to the washroom, and also, come back on time".

Without waiting for Park Seorin to finish speaking, Jeon Jungkook had already run out of the room, and even forgot to close the door!

After coming outside of the bathroom, Jeon Jungkook noticed a group of crestfallen people, including the wretched Fatty, walk out of the building in succession.

Upon seeing Jeon Jungkook, Fatty's face displayed a look of anger. "I must say, brother, how is that brain of yours grown? How can you answer such difficult topics? I could only understand 50% of the English test and don't even mention to me about the Japanese test!"

"Hehe, it's all luck, luck." Jeon Jungkook responded. He couldn't tell Fatty that he is the deputy commissioner general of the National police force who was undercover and that he, who had mastered foreign languages such as Japanese and English, was just here because of the pestering of his wife and the secret advice of his supervisor.

Dejected, Fatty says: "Forget about it, only someone with a brain as abnormal as yours can enter Łzy International. The rest of our brothers have all failed, you must uphold the image of us men, as the final torchbearer!"

"What! Are there no other men remaining from this round?" Jeon Jungkook asked.

"Who in the right mind would spend the whole day doing nothing but researching the purpose of underwear designs, and in English and Japanese vocabulary?" Shaking his fat head, "The way I see it, including you, there won't be more than 5 people remaining!"

Jeon Jungkook rubbed his head in distress, to be honest, this exam didn't feel as hard as how Fatty described it to be, but Jeon Jungkook felt that he had exposed too much, he should have intentionally answered a few questions wrong. If he got too good of a result, wouldn't that be too conspicuous and contrary to Jeon Jungkook's original goal of finding a laidback job?"

Fatty, letting out a long sigh, patted Jeon Jungkook's shoulder and said, "Alright, I'm going to drink with some of the other brothers who dropped out, otherwise the pain in our hearts cannot be quelled!"

After talking, a group of people all wearing the same expression of regret walked to the parking lot.

With some worries, Jeon Jungkook slowly walked back to the examination hall. Inside the hall, there were only 3 women left, and if you counted Jeon Jungkook, there were only 4 people who passed the exam!

Upon entering inside, Park Seorin and the other examiners all looked at Jeon Jungkook strangely, as if he was a freak.

As Park Seorin had seen it all, after pausing for only a brief moment, a smile appeared on her face as she said, "Congratulations, Mr. Jeon, you are the sole remaining male applicant to proceed to our final interview. You are also the applicant who scored the highest on the foreign language test, getting the max score."

While paying attention to how respectful Park Seorin was when she spoke to him, Jeon Jungkook was certain that he had shown off too much. His skill in English and Japanese caused all these ladies to be thoroughly amazed.

Awkwardly chuckling, he sat back down and waited for the final interview.

As there were only 4 applicants remaining, Park Seorin no longer required a microphone and spoke with a smile, "The 4 of you were capable enough to pass our difficult foreign language test, it seems that all of you do have genuine talent. For the final round, we will be testing your understanding of the fashion industry and your ability to appreciate fine goods.

As everybody knows, every year, our Łzy International's clothing design changes. And so it is considered a rather difficult task for new employees to identify which clothing belongs to our brand.

In a while, there will be 10 models wearing this year's new clothing designs shown to the 4 of you. In 5 minutes or less, the 4 of you must pick an outfit that isn't our company's design. There is only one chance, and if you get it right, you'll be granted a 2-month trial contract no questions asked."

Jeon Jungkook wrinkled his brows, in all honesty, his understanding of fashion could be considered nonexistent as he does not care about what he wears. In the past, his clothes were all custom-made under the supervision of his brother, and he never came in contact with clothing belonging to any brand.

At the same time, in the exam room, a curtain was being pulled open revealing 10 tall models wearing gorgeous hanboks leisurely walking forward. The spotlights shone at them as they stood in front of the 4 candidates.

At that moment, the eyes of all 3 women displayed admiration and released a gasp of surprise. Women, innately love all things beautiful, when looking at the 10 outfits in front of them, they all had different thoughts coming in and out of their minds as they started to examine each and every outfit carefully.

Only after repeatedly examining their hanboks, did Jeon Jungkook smack his lips together and start focusing on the style of the hanboks.

Each and every one of these hanboks had different sorts of patterns and colors. The only thing they shared in common was that none of them had any traces of a brand.

When Jeon Jungkook saw the 10 models, he first stared blankly for a while. Right after, Jeon Jungkook began writing his answer on the given paper without any hesitation.

When 5 minutes passed, Park Seorin clapped her hands and an assistant walked up to collect their answer sheets. After finishing, the assistant handed the papers to her.

Giving them a brief glance, Park Seorin displayed a flash of surprise and looked at Jeon Jungkook with curious eyes. Pursing her lips and smiling, "The results have already been decided, I am representing the entire Łzy International to warmly welcome our new colleague, Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

After finishing, she took the lead to clap for him. The other employees, after hearing the announcement, all looked at him with curious eyes and started to happily clap to welcome him.

However, the other 3 applicants found this hard to swallow. Their evaluating skills lost to a man who speaks so vulgarly? One of the three was displeased and inquired, "Invigilator, can you tell us the correct answer?"

After Park Seorin quieted the people around, smiled at that female applicant, looked at Jeon Jungkook, and asked, "Mr. Jeon, please tell us how you arrived at the correct answer".

Although Jeon Jungkook didn't care about how people viewed him, he knew it wasn't good to not give a face to his elder and future superior in front of this many people, Jeon Jungkook sighed and raised his hand, pointing to a model and said: "I chose her."

It was evident that the other 3 applicants blanked out for a moment, but afterward, they started to look at the model again.

This model was wearing a long brown hanbok. the whole clothing seemed complex and difficult to grasp. Some silk brocade and laces required careful matching, moreover, this type of hanbok gives an ancient feeling because of being a monotone color, along with the mysterious air of the materials that were used to make it was not something modern ladies can quickly understand, and so this color of hanboks was not well-liked.

But because of that was too obvious, the three lady candidates only took a short glance at the model before ruling it out. They did not believe, that after giving them such a difficult foreign language exam, such a big loophole would appear. They kept thinking that it was a trap!

Jeon Jungkook does not care about the 3 ladies' shock and regrets, he unenthusiastically explains: "If I'm right, the hanbok that Model number 7 is wearing, was handmade during the medieval period. The silk brocade that was used on this dress was all real imported silk and the whole hanbok is elaborately polished to make it look new. In my opinion, although Łzy International is one of the top 10 fashion brands in the country, they can't possibly be using the medieval type of silk brocade that can cost them a fortune just to make this dress right?"

This time, not just the three candidates, even all the other Łzy International employees revealed an expression of disbelief, they originally thought Jeon Jungkook could only tell that this dress wasn't cheap, but did not expect, Jeon Jungkook could even recognize the origins of this dress clearly!

What everyone present doesn't know is, that Jeon Jungkook was extremely happy inside, he remembered that the dress-maker of this type of dress was the old man named Gentleman Han who used to make dresses for his fifth brother and him in his previous life.

I wore those types of clothes for so many years, how can I not recognize this style, this level of extravagance, is by whom? Nobody else in this world can compare with me in understanding this style!

Looking at the grand and refined brown-colored hanbok, Jeon Jungkook revealed a wistful expression. He softly spoke in his heart, "Hah! Fifth Brother, although I remember some persons and events from my past life, I still did not see your face behind that foggy form... Are you angry on your gukkie?"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

329K 13.5K 70
In a normal world the role of idol and fan are very much set in stone. One cannot exist without the other. Very rarely are these roles ever the opp...
183K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...
778 17 14
(Book 2) Of "Single Father: A Taekook Story" which follows the life of Min Yoongi and Park Jimin before and 2 years after Yoongi goes to prison, it i...
7.6K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...