The family he always wanted (...

Bởi TheeHotGrl

This is a SASUHINA novel, so if u don't like it, then DON'T read it! Thanks! ☺️ (PART TWO) -For Mature Audien... Xem Thêm

A Table Of Contents
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. We Gon Get A Lil Messy 🤷🏾‍♀️ *Long Af*
8.
9. *Pretty Long*
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. *A Lil Long*
15. *A Lil Long*
16.
17.
18. *A Lil Long*
19. *SMUTTY*
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33. *A Lil Long*
34. *A Lil Long*
35. *A Lil Long*
36. *Long Af*
37. *Long Af*
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
44.
45.
46.

42.

62 6 6
Bởi TheeHotGrl

The next morning Hinata kept her promise and made breakfast. But she was still mad at Sasuke so she decided to make up everyone's bed while they ate.

"Is mommy mad at someone?"

The little girl ate another spoonful of eggs as she waited for anyone else at the table to answer. "No, she's just a little tired."

Naruto tried to come up with the best answer. "She doesn't seem tired," Boruto responded to him. The kids were emotionally connected to their mother so it wasn't hard to pick up on her feelings. "Yeah... I think she's mad." Yusuke commented and Naruto cleared his throat as he quickly glanced at Sasuke before focusing back on his food. "Mom is a little upset but it's nothing serious, don't worry."

"We have to cheer her up then." The little girl took a sip of her orange juice and she gave her fathers a troubling expression.

"I'm gonna go try." She was all done with her breakfast and got up from her seat to make her way up to her mother.

"She still mad at you because of our fight, huh?" Yusuke looked at his father before looking down at the table and Boruto did the same. Sasuke sat his fork down and placed his elbows on the table as his hands went under his chin with a bow of his head.

Hinata being anything other than her normal bubbly self was a disruption to the family.
*
Hiroko ran upstairs and caught her mother in her room. "Mommy!!" She leaped on her and tackled her. "Sweetie?" The little girl began giving her mother a bunch of kisses. "Cheer up mommy." She kissed her mother a bunch of times on the cheek and Hinata giggled as she accepted the cute gesture from her baby girl.

The other 2 came in and leaped on both sides of her and began planting kisses on her cheeks as well. Hinata giggled more as her eyes were shut and her cheeks poked out. "Cheer up mom," Boruto said before kissing her left cheek again. "Yeah, mom it's ok." Yusuke then continued kissing his mother's right cheek.

She loved how her kids could make her happy.

Once Hinata lifted they all kept their eyes on her and waited until she spoke. "Sweethearts, I'm fine. I'm just a little upset but you don't have to stress over it, okay?" The 3 kids shared a sad pout and that reflected in their mother's eyes. "Don't worry my loves, I'm just feeling a little down but I promise I'll get better."

Boruto leaned his head on her chest and looked up at her. "When?" Since she didn't know the answer to that she just wrapped her arms around both her sons and graced all of her children with sweet kisses on the forehead.

After sitting with them for a while they got up and put their clothes on for school. Since Naruto and Sasuke had been busy they decided to walk them. She made sure to hand them their lunches and give them another kiss before they left but she gave Sasuke a harsh look before he walked out the front door.

The walks to their schools were a success but on the way back Sasuke just couldn't get Hinata off his mind. "Maybe I should buy her flowers." Naruto scoffed at that attempt. "Well, I don't hear you coming up with anything." The tall blond shook his head. "Just give it some time she can't be mad at you forever."

That was an understatement.

Sasuke did buy her flowers but she kept giving the cards that came with it scowling daggers. He brought her cinnamon rolls but she gave it to the kids. He even went out of his way to give her his cloak when she looked cold despite having a coat on and she chugged it off.

Another whole week went by and nothing.

The kids were starting to notice that she was mad at him and that made his baby doll give him mean looks too. Sharing whatever feelings she felt her mother had and even the boys would sneak and speak to him when she was in another room or when she went to work.

Hell, even the dumbass dobe did the same.
***
"I can't take this anymore!" Sasuke barged into Naruto's office and luckily it was only Kakashi there since all of his other meetings were done. "She won't look at me, she won't talk to me, she won't accept any of my gifts, she keeps ignoring my calls. I'm fucking frustrated!"

Kakashi hummed in his seat and spoke. "Hm, so I take it you're having woman problems?" Sasuke bowed his head and their former sensei smiled under his mask. "Perhaps, I should help." He pulled out a small book from inside his coat pocket and then he flipped to the chapter about winning her back.

"A summary to this chapter is." He began listing them: Try to understand how she feels. Give her nurture, time, and space. Write your wrongs. Learn her love language. Give her TLC.

Bonus: Break her back, then fix it.

Naruto lowered his brows. "That last part says that?" Kakashi smiled under his mask again. "Something like that." Naruto suspiciously eyed him. "I almost forgot you were a perv."

Sasuke could do most of those things in that summary, especially the bonus one. That's what his princess needed and he intended on snapping her damn spine out of place.

"I guess I can try that..."

Kakashi nodded in acceptance. "Good, let me know how it works out for you and Naruto, don't call me a perv when you learned your greatest schemes from the master himself."

Naruto couldn't respond because it was true.
At 15 years old Jiraiya left some X-rated magazines open and at 16... well let's just say he got his first peek at some big boobs.

"Welp, I guess I'll be on my way now."
Kakashi waved them goodbye before leaving.
***
Sasuke tried doing those things the minute they got back to Naruto's house but she wouldn't even bat him an eye. Until... he realized that she would stare at him and Naruto after they worked out in one of the rooms that held an at-home gym.

So of course he took advantage of it.

When Hinata was staring into the room where the guys were working out Sasuke placed the weight back on the rack and turned to look right at her then she gasped and pouted her lips as her arms folded across her chest. She then huffed and walked away.

He couldn't help but smirk at her consistency in checking him out. As long as she thought he looked good then all the staying fit & active was worth it. He'd play this game for as long as he could before losing all control.
*
"Don't think that just because she's staring at you she wants you." The annoying part about their game was that Naruto was showing his jealousy. But he needed to wrap his head around them getting back together because they were gonna reconcile their relationship!

Yusuke and Boruto entered the room and tried lifting the same weights as their dads but failed miserably and they were also laughed at.

The funny thing about it was that Hiroko also went into the room in her cute little workout gear and roared as she did pushups and lifted her small dumbbells. Sasuke never thought that something as little as working out with his children would be so satisfying.

But it was... and it brought his heart so much joy. His kids made him happy and that moment will never be replaced or forgotten.
*
Once the kids and the parents took their showers the boys went downstairs to eat Hinata's famous cheeseburgers.

"Turkey burger with extra cheese, extra pickles, extra bacon, all on toasted buns." Boruto damn near drooled at the sight of dinner as his hands shook with excitement. "Don't forget about the homemade fries!" Yusuke backed him up as his eyes trailed the meal with anticipation and since he and his brother were the only ones in the dining room he reached for a fry.

But his hand was smacked away when Hiroko hit it. "You're not allowed to eat when we haven't said grace yet." He scoffed at his baby sister. "You aren't mom! You can't tell me what to do." The little girl argued back with him. "So! You know that we'll get in trouble with mommy if we don't listen to her!"

While they went back and forth Boruto took that as a chance to get a fry himself but of course, his baby sister stopped him also by smacking his hand too. "Big Brother! You can't eat either." The young blond furrowed his brows and narrowed his eyes at her.

Then Hiroko found herself arguing with both of her brothers. She picked up so much of Hinata's traits that it was funny and scary.

Hinata finally emerged from the kitchen while Sasuke and Naruto finally came downstairs. "What's going on?" She asked her children and Hiroko told her everything. "Big Brothers were trying to eat the food before we said grace!" Her little finger was pointed at both of them.

She giggled at her baby girl. "Thank you for setting them straight little lady." The tiny girl was gifted a kiss on both cheeks and a warm hug from her mother then the rest of them sat down and like always, Hiroko led the grace and then everyone dug in.

Hiroko had a small burger and about 10 fries since she always got full quick. While the guys had 2 big burgers and more than a handful. Hinata managed to eat one and get some fries but she wasn't that hungry.

She looked at her sons and then their fathers with admiration though their loud smacking and groaning was a bit irritating but to say the least, she was happy to have them all in one room. "Your mother is the best cook ever!" Naruto took another bite of his juicy burger and chewed in pleasure. The boys nodded in agreement to their father and Sasuke closed his eyes as he consumed his food.

He visualized himself and Hinata having a moment together after dinner. A nice cuddle together in bed would make up his whole day.

Hinata and Hiroko finished at the same time while the guys were down to their last bites. Once they were all finished they helped clear the table and got ready for their nightly routine. The housekeepers thanked Hinata for a delicious dinner and offered to wash the dishes but she declined them.

Whenever she was alone she got to enjoy some peace, also that was the time when she got to think about certain things.

A soft sigh escaped her. "I could use a break." She washed each dish delicately, rinsed them, and sat them in a dishrack.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Sasuke came into the kitchen. "Dinner was great, thanks for cooking." She ignored him with a huff and a roll of her eyes.

But he didn't pay any mind to it, at least she was giving him something right? He grabbed a cup from the drying rack and walked over to the fridge to get himself some tea.

She threw daggers at him. "Yes, please dirty up the cup I just washed!" He turned to her after sipping down the sweet drink. "So now you speak to me?" She clenched her teeth and grunted angrily as her eyes shut tightly.

Not only did he disturb the only alone time she got every so often but he also disregarded the fact that she didn't wanna wash any more dishes. The next thing she did left him shaken, she picked up a knife and charged it at him but he caught it in his right hand. "You haven't thrown one of these since you were pregnant." He smirked and she grunted again.

Then she picked up an even bigger knife and threw it at him again. "What is with this family trying to stab me?" He easily caught it with no restrictions. When she finally opened her eyes they were activated, and deep veins bulged around them. His right eye also activated but not for the same reasons.

She began throwing jabs at him but he bobbed and weaved all of them. Hinata finally struck him right in the middle of his chest which caused some heart palpitations.

The tall raven stared at her with shocking orbs as wide as the moon. Back then, she wouldn't have gotten that close to landing a hit on him.

But now?

That was no issue for her but it damn sure was an issue for him. When he coughed some blood came up and her chest slowly went up and down as she continued giving him the coldest look ever. Sasuke furrowed his brows and gave her a serious expression and then both of her hands were placed up as a big huge burst of energy came through, firing up her lion fists.

She went at him again but he stepped to the side and caught her wrists from behind.

He's never seen her in this aspect instead of when she was pregnant and giving birth. But this was way worse. She was groaning and grunting out in an animalistic way, the damn woman wanted to kill him.

"Hinata stop!"

Sasuke had to put base in his voice for her to listen and her chakra immediately bubbled down then her grunting turned into howling tears. "You hurt my son!" Her lips downturned as her head dropped. "Sasuke, how could you hurt my son again?" Her chest heaved as tears poured down her face onto her chin & neck.

"I'm sorry." He began crying into her neck as he let go of her wrists and held onto her hips before they both slid down on the kitchen floor and cried together. Soon enough his arms found their way around her waist and she leaned into his chest as the tears flowed out.

She was in between his legs and he rocked them both back and forth while they balled.

He doesn't think she was just upset about the fight between their son but also the past hurts. The cheating, the verbal abuse, the physical abuse, the psychological abuse, along with the blaming for their unborn daughter's death.

Plus everything she's learned from Yusuke staying with him and putting him through the wringer as well. He knew this was just the boiling point of it all and he truly was sorry.

Sasuke would do couples therapy, communicate instead of sweeping it under the rug, and be faithful. He'd do the whole 9 yards for her. His loyalty and love were with her he just wished he realized that back then.

As they sat in more silence Hinata's tears came to a rest and she remembered his touches, not just the touches within itself but the way he touched her. The feeling of the touch and the way he long stroked her flesh with the right amount of firmness and gentleness.

It pained her to think he was giving anybody else that treatment that was rightfully hers.

But as they sat on the kitchen floor his touches became more intimate with the move of his hands creeping down to her pelvis area and giving it a tender massage with the tip of his strong fingers. She sighed softly and leaned back more into him as he quietly let the small massages speak for themselves.

Sasuke's eyes were still wet and his breathing was a little ragged from the blow he received from Hinata but none of that mattered.

Her being comfortable again with him did.
*
One of the housekeepers went into the kitchen to see Hinata & Sasuke sitting on the floor.

Neither one of them counted the time that passed as they lived in the moment. "Sir?" She called out to him and looked at the dried blood drizzled on the top of his shirt. "Are you alright? Would you like for me to call a doctor?" He ignored the worried woman and looked down at his wife to see her sleeping peacefully then he finally answered her.

"I'm fine." He hooked his arms around Hinata's thighs and her lower back then he stood with her, making sure to keep a tight grip on her. Then he stood and carried her bridal style. While he was going up the stairs Yusuke was coming up the basement stairs and it didn't take him long to catch up with his parents. "What's wrong with mom?"

The young boy kept a tight eye on his mother as he anxiously went up the stairs. "Nothing, she's just sleeping." He answered calmly.

It didn't take long for him to spot the blood on his shirt but when he asked Sasuke if anything was wrong with him, he shook his head no.

Funnily enough, it was only 7 when Boruto and Hiroko were playing in their room but the minute they sensed their mother they went out into the hallway and followed Sasuke into the main bedroom. The minute he laid her on the bed the kids got into bed with her.

Hiroko was in the middle, Boruto was on the left side of her and Yusuke was on the right. Each of them eyed their mother as they snuggled closer to her.

Naruto came out of the bathroom after his teeth were brushed and his heart melted when he saw the lovely picture.

5 minutes later the kids fell asleep, leaving the 2 grown men to observe silently for a little longer while sitting on the edge of the bed.
***
For that entire weekend, the kids helped their mother out and they kept doting on her.

She wondered if they were only behaving because of Christmas which was right around the corner but turns out, they were genuine.

"Can we try to cook mommy dinner?"

The young blond and raven widened their eyes and answered their baby sister at the same time. "No! - No!" She didn't understand but she didn't fight against it so she recommended something else. "What about cinnamon rolls?" They both nodded their heads at each other.

So that night, they ordered cinnamon rolls without their dad's permission and they gifted it to their mom. She blushed at the sudden gift and thanked them in kisses and hugs.

Crying with Sasuke did somewhat heal her but fully, that's why she's been avoiding going back home. It would be hard to stay with him alone but she figured with the kids it'll be impossible, or so she hoped.

Once the night ended with the kids going to bed Hinata braced herself for tomorrow.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.5K 790 42
When Uchiha Sasuke was just about done with everything he's endured, he finds himself in a foreign land where he meets Hyuga Hinata. Struggling with...
59.9K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...
20.3K 408 10
Sasuke begins getting tired of his lame love life. Nobody can satisfy him. But when he gets set up with some loser he met through Karin, her coworker...
19.3K 552 29
🔞 Mature warning 🔞 The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...