Just My Luck (EXO, BTS, BTOB...

By lgfdani

BOOK 1 OF THE "JUST MY LUCK" SERIES! "Just my luck": an idiom often expressed when something bad happens. exa... More

Information
01 Change
02 School Trip!
03 School Trip Pt. 2!
04 Movie Night!
05 Loopy.
06 Evil
07 End of School Trip
08 Rumors
09 The Truth
10 Marriage
11 Honeymoon Pt. 1
12 Honeymoon Pt. 2
14 "I'll reveal everything."
15 Just My Luck (Final)
Book 2!

13 Problems

1.4K 59 11
By lgfdani

Sae Yeon POV

I'm just a puppet now...

I was hanging out in So Eun and Ashley's suite thinking about the conversation with Mrs. Kim. UGH, I SHOULD'VE NEVER MET THEM!

"OH MY GOSH! SAE YEON! YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL IN SEOUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" Min Hyuk yelled.

"WHY?!"

"YOUR PARENTS GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT!"

My eyes widened. Min Hyuk and I ran downstairs to his car and sped all the way to the airport. We took a taxi to the hospital. I asked for my parents and they pointed to the room down the hallway on the right.

"MOM! DAD!"

"Ah... OW... Sae Yeon?" Mom asked, Dad was still sleeping... I hope.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I couldn't hold back my tears, "MOM?"

She sighed, "Dear... I don't know how many months... weeks... days.. or even hours I have left---"

"NO, DON'T SAY THAT TO ME!"

"I need to tell you everything now. I wasn't finished before about Taehyung's mom. She planned everything, she's not gonna stop until--" The doctors cut her off,

"EXCUSE ME?!" I yelled,

"I'm sorry, but we're going to have to ask you to leave the room. We're going to perform the surgery now,"

Mom looked confused. "I thought it was later?"

"Um... Uh.. Miss, please leave the premises this instant."

"What are you talking about?!" Mom screamed, something's off...

"I'm sorry Mrs. Park..."

They just kept on pushing me out.. I can't! She might not come out alive! She needs to finish her sentence! Min Hyuk ran to me, "Why did they push you out?!" More tears formed in my eyes, so he hugged me tight,

"They're going into surgery..."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Surgery!"

"It's scheduled way later from now. What surgery?"

That hit me hard. I ran back to the doors, but they locked it, I banged on the door, "YOU HEARTLESS PEOPLE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Nothing would make the door open, so we had no choice but to stay seated outside the room.

------------------------4hrs later--------------------

The doors unlocked, and the doctors and nurses that kicked me out came out, "I'm... so sorry... we couldn't save them..." Are. You. Freaking. Kidding. Me?

"What...?" Min Hyuk put his hand on my shoulder, but I brushed it off.

"W-We couldn't save them--"

"DID YOU EVEN TRY?!"

Min Hyuk's eyes widened, "Hey, now that's a little--"

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR INTENTIONS ARE! HOW MUCH WERE YOU PAID TO KICK ME OUT FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH?! YOU COULD'VE KEPT THEM ALIVE, LET THEM SAY THEY'RE GOOD BYES, BUT NO. You guys..." Tears would not stop streaming down my cheeks, "You guys are disgusting scumbags. Do you think money is everything? Do you know you just killed two people in there for some money? IS THAT ALL THEY'RE WORTH TO YOU PEOPLE?!" I slapped the doctor, "JUST BECAUSE WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO BANKRUPTCY, DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE THERE YET. TELL ME WHO PAID YOU, AND HOW MUCH."

"And if we don't?" The nurse asked, I shot a glare at her.

"I'll make SURE this hospital closes down, and none of you will ever be able to become employed AGAIN."

They whispered to each other and the head doctor responded,

"It was Mrs. Kim, she paid us to make sure you don't hear the truth even if it means your parents... die."

"How much."

"1,500$ each...."

I scoffed, "I can't believe my ears. How many of you are there? 5? SO MY PARENTS TOGETHER ARE ONLY WORTH 7,500$ IN YOUR DIRTY EYES?" They all looked at the ground,

I looked at the ceiling and scoffed again,

"I trusted you with my parent's lives, and this is what you do with that trust. Let me ask you one question, did you actually think that I wasn't gonna close this hospital down? AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!"

Min Hyuk came to me, "That's a little harsh... there are other people with jobs and--"

"WELL THEN THEY SHOULD'VE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE DOING THIS. WHILE I'M AT IT, I'LL EVEN CALL THE POLICE, THIS IS MURDER." The started whispering in worry. I dialed the police and our company's advisor,

"Yes, is this Mr. Cha?" I put it on speaker, so everyone can hear their future.

"Yes, Sae Yeon-ssi?"

"I want Byul Hope Hospital closed down."

"B-But why? They're good people--"

"Correction. They were good people. Until they were tempted by money, until it lead them to the murder of my parents."

"W-What?! Your parents? Are dead?!"

"Yes. And it's the head doctor's fault and his little crew. Call the police while you're at it. Make sure they all get at least a year in jail, and they come back alive. I want them to live with the thought, guilt, and blood on their hands for the rest of their life."

"Yes, understood."

*hangs up*

The nurses fell to the ground pleading forgiveness, but nothing's stopping me now. Min Hyuk tapped my shoulder, "Are you... okay?" I grabbed the papers the doctors had.

"Would I be okay in this situation? Someone payed these doctors I trusted to kill my parents from hearing my mother's last words, not only that, but that someone is my Mother-in-law. I'm not done. Could you drive me to her house?"

He nodded, I guess he got his car while I was in the hospital with M-Mom... When we got to the Kim Manor, the gate asked for our identities, so I put on my sweetest voice, "Mother-in-law! It's me~ Sae Yeon!"

"Ah, ok! Come right in! We're in the living room!"

I smirked and walked through the gates and the gardens to the living room. She stood up, "Sit! Taehyung just came back because I heard your friends were stealing you away from him~ Just postpone the honeymo--" I slapped her because she was acting like nothing was wrong.

"YAH!" Taehyung yelled, "APOLOGIZE, RIGHT NOW!"

Mrs. Kim looked up at me and slapped me, I smirked, "Did I deserve that? Because you sure do deserve more than just a mere slap, Mrs. Kim." Taehyung glared at me,

"YAh! What's wrong with you today?!"

"SHUT UP!" His eyes widened in shock along with his moms.

"YAH! HE'S YOUR HUSBAND AND MY SON!" I threw the papers at her.

"NAME: PARK YEON SEO, TIME OF DEATH: 1:03PM.
NAME: PARK JAE YOUNG, TIME OF DEATH: 1:03PM."

Taehyung was shocked. His mom was acting, "Omo... T-They're dead?!"

I scoffed, "Reason of Death? It says surgery on the paper, but no, I'm sure the real reason is MURDER."

Mrs. Kim was surprised, "What? How?" I rose my hand to slap her again, but Taehyung grabbed my wrist. Ow... OWOWOW, I got a hold of my wrist again, "STOP USING VIOLENCE ON MY MOTHER!"

"What irony..."

"What are you talking about?!" I took my phone out of my bag, I actually recorded them admitting to the pay. "Listen here, Mrs. Kim."

"It was Mrs. Kim, she paid us to make sure you don't hear the truth even if it means your parents... die."

"How much?"

"1500$ each..."

I stopped the recording, and Mrs. Kim smirked, "So?"

"SO? SO? Because of you, my parents are dead. YOU USED THEM. NOW THAT THEY'RE NOT HERE, MERGING COMPANIES IS GONNA BE EASIER, ISN'T IT, TAEHYUNG-SSI?!"

He was staring at the phone in shock. Mrs. Kim pushed him back and stepped forward, "Obviously, I did, what are you going to do?"

"You know that press conference? Where you're supposed to merge the two companies? You're on your own, I don't need that ready made speech,"

I grabbed the phone and waved it, "Looks like I have my own speech to discuss."

A/N: HEHEHEHEHHE. WHY IS SHE SO CONFIDENT? WHAT IS SHE GONNA DO AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE? OHOHOHOHOHO!

bye~~<3<3<3<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.3K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...
15K 787 27
Inspired by Taeyeon eoni's song rain~ But i didn't do what the lyrics mean~ (Short story!β™‘) [#857 in Short Story 12.23.16] [#2 in snsdtaeyeon 05.11.1...
12.2K 513 5
"They say revenge is sweet... Well for me? It's simply a bullet in the head." Sam thinks there is something strange about the new kid. She couldn't e...
1.6K 67 23
Suga/ Yoongi Fan Fiction that's is told in the POV of Y/N You like this boy who's goes to your school and you are pretty sure he doesn't. There somet...