wrong number | b.e.

By h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... More

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Struggle | 026
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061
Stop saying "sorry" | 062

Double date | 027

2.1K 45 36
By h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Nevaeh -

"Vae?" Isaiah comes into my room and I shush him, pointing to Billie, who's sleeping on my chest. "Oh, sorry." He whispers. "What's up?" I whisper back.

"I talked to Devin and he's free if you guys still wanna go bowling later." He tells.

"Sure. I'll tell Bil when she wakes up." I nod my head. Isaiah gives me a thumbs up and walks out of the room.

I sigh and go on my phone while I wait for Billie to wake up from her nap.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Angel?"

I look down and see Billie's up. "Hi, baby." I smile at her. "How long did I sleep for?" She asks. "Like, two hours." I laugh. "Vaeh! I told you to wake me up after thirty minutes!" She groans.

"I know, but you were so tired and I didn't want to wake you up." I shrug. "Eh, it's okay actually. I was really tired." She chuckles. "I know." I nod. "How'd you sleep?" I ask her. "Pretty good." She says.

I grin and brush her hair out of her face before kissing her forehead. "Oh, Bil, we're going bowling later with Zay and Devin." I tell her.

"Okay." She nods her head. "Do you wanna go? 'Cause we don't have to if you don't want to." I add.

"No, baby, I wanna go." Billie says. "Alright." I give her a small smile and nod my head.

"Nevaeh!" I hear Isaiah shout. "What?" I shout back.

"How the fuck do you work this oven again?"

Seriously?

Billie starts giggling and I roll my eyes. She gets off of me and the two of us go out to the kitchen. "You don't know how to work the oven?" I laugh. "You realized we moved in here when we were 18, right? That's four fucking years, Isaiah."

"Wasn't he cooking on the stove last night?" Billie whispers into my ear. "Yup." I sigh.

"I'm trying to bake cookies." Isaiah shrugs. "We have cookie mix?" I ask. "Yeah. I got vegan ones so Bil could eat them too, if she wanted." He smiles.

I love that my best friend and my girlfriend get along so well.

"Aw, thank you, Zay." Billie puts her hand over her heart. "Of course. Now, can you guys help me?" Isaiah chuckles. "You're 22 years old and you can't work an oven?" I roll my eyes. "Nevaeh, c'mon!" He groans.

"Vae, please. I want cookies too." Billie pouts and bats her lashes jokingly. "Okay, fine." I laugh.

"So you'd do it for your girlfriend, but not for me?" Isaiah asks. "Yup." I answer. "What the fuck, Nevaeh?" His jaw drops. "What can I say? I'm down bad." I shrug my shoulders. "That's fair." He sighs.

"Down bad you say?" Billie smirks.

"Yeah. So down bad, I'll do anything to hear you moan my n-"

"NO! WE ARE NOT DOING THIS!" Isaiah covers his ears, making Billie and I laugh.

"You can take your hands off now." I tell him and he does. "—moan my name." I say as soon as he does and Isaiah blocks his ears again.

"Nevaeh, I'm seriously traumatized!" He groans. "Hey, I can only fuck my girlfriend once in a while because she lives all the way in California!" I put my hands up in defense. "Yeah, let's keep it that way." He rolls his eyes.

"Wow, I see how it is." Billie scoffs. "I thought you loved me." She says, pretending to be offended. "I do." Isaiah chuckles. "Then why can't Nevaeh and I fu-"

"Okay, let's make cookies now!" Isaiah cuts her off and claps his hands together.

Me and Billie laugh but help him out. I show Isaiah how to use the oven (even though I'm 99% sure he can do it himself) and we put the cookies in to bake.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Those were so fucking good." Billie says as she finishes her last cookie. "They were actually kind of good." I shrug. "Vegan food isn't bad." She rolls her eyes. "Mhm.." I nod slowly.

"I'm with Billie on this one." Isaiah chimes in even though his mouth is full. "Stop chewing with your mouth full." I sigh. "Can a man get 5 minutes of peace for once?" He puts his hands up in the air.

I just roll my eyes and ignore what he said. "Anyways, what time are we going out tonight?" I ask. "We can leave in an hour or so." Isaiah shrugs. "Okay." I nod my head.

Billie and I get up and go to my room before sitting down on the bed. "I hope this Devin guy is nice." She sighs. "Me too. Zay deserves someone good." I say, Billie nodding in agreement.

"Can I have a hug?" She asks. "Sure." I laugh and wrap my arms around her, hugging her. "You okay, baby?" I ask. "Yeah, I just wanted you to hold me for a second." She shrugs. I smile and kiss her on her head. "I love you."

"I love you." She repeats. She pulls away from the hug and kisses me softly. I put my hand on her cheek as we kiss while she puts her arms around my neck.

After we pull away, she pecks my lips a few more times, making me laugh. "You're clingy today."

"It's just because I leave soon." She sighs.

Oh.

Right.

I look down at my lap and frown. "It's okay, baby. I'm sorry for bringing it up." Billie grabs my hand and kisses it. "Don't be sorry. I just totally forgot that you're leaving soon." I shrug. "Hey, look at me." She grabs my face in her hands and looks right at me. "We're gonna do this. Someday, Nevaeh, we're never gonna have to do long distance again. We would always be together."

"I mean, that's if.. you see us going that far because I know I do." She smiles shyly.

I fall more and more in love with her every day.

"I do too, baby. I promise we'll make it there." I grin. "If I ever move, Isaiah's clingy ass will most definitely come, though."

"That's fine. He's like my brother in law." Billie winks. "Alright then." I chuckle.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Let's go, guys!" Isaiah shouts. Billie and I walk out to the hallway and Isaiah sighs. "What took you guys so long?"

"We were fucking." Billie smiles innocently. I nudge her and roll my eyes. "We were getting changed."

"Honestly, I believe Billie's answer more." Isaiah cringes. "We have different clothes on, dumbass." I say, gesturing to our new outfits.

"Ohhh." He nods. "Okay, whatever. Let's go."

"Carry me." Billie says. "You have legs, don't you?" I laugh. "They actually stopped working today. Sad story." She sighs. "Oh, you poor baby. I guess I have no choice but to carry you." I say sarcastically as I shrug.

"C'mere." I squat down and she jumps on my back so I can give her a piggyback ride. "Thank you." She says, kissing my head.

"You two are fucking disgusting." Isaiah gags.

"I just love my girlfriend." Billie and I say in unison, making us laugh. "I swear, we're psychic." I giggle.

"I know." She chuckles. "Bro, c'mon!" Isaiah groans. "Okay, okay." I roll my eyes.

"Moody ass." I mumble under my breath. "I heard that, Nevaeh." He grumbles. "Good." I wink and carry Billie to the elevator. We get in and go downstairs.

Once we're at Isaiah's car, I put Billie down. "10/10 service. You'll be getting a tip later." She smirks. "Kill me now." Isaiah sighs, getting into the driver's seat. Billie and I get into the back so we can sit together and after we all buckle our seatbelts, Isaiah starts driving to the bowling alley.

"Shit, what about Bil?" I ask Isaiah. "I called ahead and said she was coming so there could be security there or whatever." He shrugs. "Were you just casually like 'Billie Eilish is gonna be there later. We need security?'" I laugh. "Well, what else was I supposed to say?" He chuckles.

Fair point.

"Devin knows about Billie too, right?"

"Yeah. He didn't believe me until he looked it up and I showed him a picture of you guys." Isaiah laughs softly, looking at me through the rear view mirror. "He freaked out when he found out though."

"I'm a big deal, what can I say?" Billie shrugs.

"Humble yourself." I roll my eyes. "That's what I love about you." She smiles. "What?" I ask, confused.

"You don't treat me differently like I'm special or see me as 'your famous girlfriend.' You just see me as your girlfriend." She says.

"Well someone's gotta keep you in check, don't I?" I giggle. "Yup, and you're good at it." She laughs.

"I also like how you didn't really change after you found out who I was. Like, sure, you kind of freaked out, but you still thought I was annoying." She adds.

"And you still are, baby." I smirk. "Nevaeh!" Billie whines. "What? You're a whiny brat sometimes." I put my hands up in defense. Billie's face turns red and I notice her legs close, making me snicker under my breath.

This bitch is always horny.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" I whisper in her ear. She groans and buries her head in my shoulder. "Leave me alone."

"I love you." I sing. "I hate you." She mocks my singing tone. "Excuse me, Eilish?" My jaw drops. "Do I need to-"

"No, no, I was kidding." She giggles. "I love you, baby. You know that." She smiles sweetly. "Yeah, you better." I chuckle.

"Can you guys cool the PDA down for five fucking seconds?" Isaiah groans from the front seat.

"Nope!" We say in unison. "You're literally the couple everyone either envies or hates." He says, his voice laced with annoyance.

"When you and Devin start dating, will you finally let us be cute in peace?" Billie asks him. "Maybe. And we're not dating yet.. I don't even know if he likes me." Isaiah mumbles.

"Have y'all fucked yet?"

"See, me personally, I keep my sex life to myself." He tells Billie. "But you don't know anything about that, do you?"

"Fuck you." Billie laughs and rolls her eyes at him. "My name isn't Nevaeh Grant." He giggles.

"For the record, she's doesn't fuck me, I fuck her." I chime in. "Alright, I didn't need to know that." Isaiah grimaces. "Why though?" He asks.

"Yeah, Nevaeh, why?" Billie turns to me, smiling innocently.

I hate this topic so much.

"Because." I mutter. "Masturbating is only fun for so long. You're gonna want this eventually." She says, sticking her tongue out at me.

She's literally a toddler trapped in an adult's body.

"You guys have only met in person twice and I already have ptsd being around you two." Isaiah shakes his head and sighs.

"Get used to it, buddy." Billie pats his shoulder. "You both are children." I roll my eyes. "Um, excuse me? I am a grown, strong, independent woman." She scoffs.

"Yeah, baby, I know." I laugh. "She's an independent woman until she sees her girlfriend and becomes the clingiest, dependent bitch ever." Isaiah chuckles. "Nevaeh, carry me!" He mocks her. "What are you? A four year old asking for 'uppies?'"

"Make your grabby hands, Billie!" He says, cackling at himself.

He thinks he's the funniest person alive.

"Count your days, Isaiah. Count your days." Billie grumbles and crosses her arms. "You two argue so much." I sigh. "I think it's because we have joint custody with you and I'm not happy about that." Isaiah adds.

"Joint custody? Are you guys children of divorce?" I laugh. "Isaiah, you see her all the time! I get to see my baby on a tiny phone screen, but you get to see her in person. We are not the same." Billie huffs.

"Okay, okay. That's fair." He nods his head, sighing in defeat.

We pull up to the bowling alley and Isaiah parks his car before the three of us head inside. "Oh, Dev's over there!" Isaiah points to a guy.

Billie and I nod and we follow him over to the lane. "Hey, Devin." Isaiah taps on his shoulder and he turns around.

"Oh, hey, Zay." The guy smiles and hugs Isaiah. "Dev, this is Nevaeh, my best friend, and her girlfriend, Billie." He gestures to the two of us.

"It's so good to meet both of you!" Devin smiles. "Can I hug you guys?" He asks. "Sure!" I say, Billie agreeing as well. He hugs us both and so far, he seems super sweet.

"Billie, I'm a huge fan of you." He says to her. "Thank you so much. It's great to meet you." She smiles at him.

"Okay, so we have to put in our names, so do you guys wanna do funny ones? Isaiah made mine 'shithead' when we first went bowling." Devin rolls his eyes.

Not surprised.

"Shithead? Really, Zay?" I laugh at Isaiah. "I thought it was funny." He puts his hands up in defense. "Ooh, baby, you pick mine and I'll pick yours." Billie suggests excitedly. "Okay." I chuckle.

Isaiah makes Devin's name for our lane 'shithead' again and Devin makes Isaiah's 'dumbass.'

I make Billie's name 'short-stack' because, well, she's short, and Billie makes my name 'the devil' because she said "I don't know why your parents made your name 'heaven' backwards because you should be in hell for murdering this pussy."

I've never put my hand over her mouth so fast before.

This girl seriously doesn't care who's around, she'll say anything.

"Eilish, you seriously need to stop that shit." I laugh. "Stop what?" Billie smiles innocently. "You know what." I roll my eyes.

"Bil, it's your turn." Isaiah taps on her shoulder. She gets up and rolls the three balls, leaving just one pin. "Damn, baby, that was good. Wait, I shouldn't be cheering you on when I'm trying to win." I sigh.

"Face it, I'm a bowling master." She boasts. "Like I've already said, humble yourself." I say.

"Yeah, whatever. Anyways, I'm using you as my pillow now." She says, laying her head in my lap as we sit on the couch by our lane.

"A 'please' or 'thank you' would've been nice, but okay." I laugh. "Thank you." She chuckles and rolls her eyes playfully.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Devin, stop!" Billie giggles at Devin, who's throwing his fries at her. We've played a few rounds of bowling and Isaiah kicked our asses every round except for one, where I won.

I'll most likely brag about it for the rest of the night.

So far, Devin is really funny and nice. Billie and him are already pretty good friends since they sort of clicked when they met.

"Wait, Dev, throw one at me. I'm gonna catch it." I say to him. "With your mouth?" He laughs. "Nevaeh's actually oddly good at doing that." Isaiah adds to the conversation.

"Yeah, just like how she's good at doing other things with her mouth." Billie smiles proudly.

I turn to her with an unamused expression and she laughs. "Fair warning, Billie overshares way too much and she finds it hilarious." Isaiah tells Devin.

"No shame in my game." She shrugs. "I'd tell you to be ashamed, but you probably have an embarrassment kink." I roll my eyes. Her eyes widen and she chuckles quietly.

"See? This is what I have to deal with." Isaiah sighs and lays his head on Devin's shoulder.

They're so cute together.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
Instagram

vaeh.grant

Liked by dev_fisher and 311 others
vaeh.grant double bowling date 😋

View all 21 comments

billieeilish i fucking killed it
^ vaeh.grant you lost every round baby
^ billieeilish ☹️

isaiahjordan i'm a bowling god
^ vaeh.grant you need to be humbled too

user1 cuties

user2 why is billie dating this chick 💀

imani DOUBLE? ISAIAH HAS SOME EXPLAINING TO DO

dev_fisher It was so funnn

user3 this is my new fav couple

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚
In real life

"I had so much fun with you guys." Devin says, hugging me, Billie and Isaiah. "It was great to meet you." I tell him.

Billie and I say our goodbyes and we get into Isaiah's car while Isaiah and Devin have a minute alone.

"Do you think they're dating yet?" Billie asks. "No. Zay would've told me." I shrug. "They're just in the talking stage right now, I think."

She nods and we watch through the window as Isaiah kisses Devin on the cheek.

Isaiah smiles and waves him goodbye before coming to the car.

Billie giggles and whispers something to me.

"Isaiah and Devin, sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-"

"You two are children." Isaiah rolls his eyes, interrupting me and Billie. "What? You're gay and happy." I smirk.

"Jesus, please save me." He mutters, banging his head against the wheel. "Is something wrong?" Billie laughs. "No, you two just piss me off." He grumbles.

"That's our goal." I say proudly. He flips me off and starts driving back home.

Bil lays her head on my shoulder and I pull her close to me before kissing her head. "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you." She whispers back.

Today was a good day.

a/n 🤍

this took me so fucking long to write 😭

anyways i got eilish no. 2 today and it smells so goodddd

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 14.7K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting ๐Ÿฅ‡: #billieeilish may31.2021
13.7K 507 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...
9K 348 11
(๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ -๐ฆ๐š) ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
7.6K 219 19
Rosie's hard life becomes better when Billie appears. They fight together against everything.