I Am The Chloe Bourgeois

By Maijlas

Justice for Chloe Bourgeois in my fanfic. Since the author is mad enough to think about killing her in season... More

anti Marinette
10 years
Change
Lady wifi
ICE QUEEN
Dream or reality?
QUEEN SCARLETT!!๐Ÿžโ„๏ธ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
King
Evilllustrator
Not a ch

still friends?

1.8K 91 22
By Maijlas

<<Chloe pov :>>

Today, on this weekend, I am planning to... sleep all day and do nothing. ...

Uhh, who am I kidding? I am a busy person.

But I will sleep a little longer than usual. Sigh, I don't want to get up.

Tikki:" So you are awake, Chloe! Good morning!"

Chloe:" Good morning, Tikki . I will sleep more."* sleepy voice*

Tikki:" Why?"

Chloe:"..."

Tikki:" chloe?"

Chloe:" ...."

Tikki sighed.

I chose to ignore her and sleep more, but since Luck is not on my side, Jean knocked on the door.

Uhhhh.

Jean:" Good morning, Miss Chloe. Your father is looking for you. "

Chloe:"..."

Jean:" Miss Chloe?"

Chloe:" UHHHHHH, ASK HIM TO COME HERE. DONT BOTHER ME. I AM SICK. "

Immediately after 4 seconds, Father burst into my room.

Andre :" CHLOE SWEET! I HEARD YOU ARE SICK? ARE YOU OK?"

sigh.

Chloe:" i am fine. I dont want to get up early. "* face in the pillow*

Andre :" b-but it's 10 am."

Chloe:" One more hour. "

Andre:" w-well, the thing is that Adrian is here. "

Chloe:" WHAT? Uhh, tell him to get lost."

Adrian:" You... you want me to go away, Chloe?"* sad*

Wtf?

I immediately raised my head and looked at the door just to find Agrest behind my father with a sad face.

Uhhh.

Chloe:" i just want to sleep, so.. wait. Why are you here in the first place? "

Adrian:" Well, i just wanted to meet my best friend.  Is there something wrong with it? "* innocently *

Chloe:" ... best friend? I almost forgot i had one thought. "* wispers slowly*

' Hah. As if. '

He sat beside me on the bed and put his hand above mine.

' WHAT?'

I immediately pulled my hand away with a scared look and glared at him. He was taken aback by my action.

Chloe:" dont ever do it again. "* word by word*

He looked down like a kicked puppy, and guess what? I don't care.

Adrian:" Well, i just wanted to spend more time with my best friend, that's all. "* sad face*

Chloe:" Then why dont you go with your other best friends? Instead, you are here to ruin my beauty sleep. "* annoyed look*

Adrian :" Chloe, it's 10 am . And i want to spend time with you. YOU."

Chloe:" Uhhh, then come some other day now get lost."* covers herself with blanket*

Adrian:" Cant do that!"* pulles the blanket and gets under it*

Chloe:" WHAT THE? GET OUT! HEY! DONT HUG ME!! HEY!!"

He got under the blanket and hugged me. I tried to get out, but he was stronger. DAME, THIS IS AKWARD!!! SO CLOSE ,SO CLOSE , SO CLOSE!!! BOY ALERT !BOY ALERT ! BOY ALART! My face was near his neck , i had to raise my head to not stick my face on it since he was pulling me towards him more and more. His arms wrapped around me tightly. Even his legs were around me. If we were in a standing position,  it would have seemed that I was carrying him, and he was clunched to me like a monkey. But since we are in bed... this position is for married couples.

My head was spinning,  I am giving my everything to not release my powers because obviously I don't want him to find out. When we were kids, this type of situation would have been fine, but NOW it's NOT! HELP!!!

Chloe:" WHAT WILL IT TAKE FOR YOU TO GET OUT!!!!!!"* pulles her head back a little and asks him , making eye contact*

Shit. Why did I make my room soundproof? Now, I am regretting it.

Adrian:" humm? For that? You only have to go on a photoshoot with me. And maybe we could hang out after that. Simple. "* in an amusing tone*

'He loves the idea of teasing me and making me annoyed.  It's obvious by the look on his face. '

Chloe:" UHH, FINE FINE NOT LET ME GO TO THE BATHROOM. "

He released me with a smile on his face. I stroked out of the bed as if I had survived death.

I was about to close the door then I suddenly told him something.

Chloe:" Wait for me near the main hotel gate. I will be there in a few mins."

Adrian:" ok."

' Uhh, sometimes I forget how stubborn he can be.'

I got inside my bathroom and freshed up. Thank god my closet is attached to the bathroom.  So that I dont have to go out wearing a towel. I wear a dress and a hat which is in trend . And not to forget , gloves. I always wear them from the day I got my powers. I arranged my hair into a loose bun.

I got out of the room and saw that Agrest was still on my bed.. sleeping. 

' He fall asleep so fast? '

I went near and sat on the bed.

' Why are you here? Why so suddenly? You never wanted to spend time with me after you joined school. And no matter what you do... we can never return to those old days. Sigh.' * looking at him*

I decided to wake him up.

Chloe:" WAKE UP AGREST! LET'S GO!!"* shakes him roughly*

He suddenly grabbed his hand, and the next moment, I was under him. He did that out of reflects, I guess.

We stared into each other's eyes for 3 seconds when he snapped back into reality and backed away with a heavy blush on his face.

Adrian:" SORRY SORRY SORRY!!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! IT-IT WAS OUT OF REFLEX!!"* waves his hands rappidly infron of him*

I got up with a poker face.

Chloe:" It's understandable.  Now let's go. I told you to wait downstairs, didn't i ?"

Adrian:" Sorry, my bad. I fall asleep ."* rubd the back of his head*

Chloe:" Forget it. Let's go."

While going down, he said

Adrian :" You.. um.. you look beautiful in this dress."* turns his head down in embarrassment. *

Chloe:" I know.  I look good in everything I wear. Thanks for the compliment. "* straight face*

'In the past , I would have loved to hear his praise for me, but now... options from unimportant people are irrelevant to me.'

We reached downstairs and met Father.

Andre :" Oh Adrian,  you manage to bring Chloe here!"* happy*

Adrian:" Yeah! And if she refuses to wake up, call me again. I will be here in a few mins . I would love to wake her up like this."* shows a big 'Innocent' smile*

'Tf is wrong with you?'

Andre:" Oh absolu-"

Chloe:" And if you dare say anything to him without my permission... i will hate you forever. "* glares at him*

Andre :" Oh dear never!!"* scare and shake his head rapidly*

I went out with my head raised in air, followed by Agrest .

We got into the car, and Gorilla started to drive.

Chloe:" So how did you even manage to have time for me?"* sarcasticly *

Adrian:" Yesterday i asked Father's permission to visit you. Remember you said you were busy? So i asked your father if i could go to see you after my classes and he agreedalso told me your whole schedule for the day. So today, I came directly to you after my fencing class. And now we are going to my photography session together! "* says excitedly*

{ Flashback. At school.}

I was going to the classroom with Sabrina after taking my notebook but was suddenly stopped by Agrest.

Adrian:" Chloe! "

I paused and looked at him with a poker face .Agrest came up to me and looked at Sabrina.

Adrian:" Um, could you please give me some time with Chloe? I really need to talk to her."

Sabrina:" Oh sure, Adrian. I will be waiting for you in the class."

I just simply nooded at her and watched her go. I told Agrest coldly.

Chloe:" If it's not an important topic, dont waste my time."

Adrian:" Of course it's important. I .. i just wanted to know if you would come with me in the photoshoot. Will you?"

Chloe:" You.. want me to go with you. Me? Out of all ?. "* shocked*

Adrian:" Of course . You are my best friend. I also wanted to spend some time with you. Ever since i started schooling,  we no longer hang out together, and the distance between us has increased more in recent days. So let's go together!"* hopefully*

I turned my head away coldly and replied

Chloe:" This is how things should be Agrest. And i dont have time for all these things. I am a busy person.  Ask you 'real friends to accompany you. Not me."* coldly*

Agrest grabbed by arm and cornered me against the locker. I was shocked. I looked at his expression, which was full of anger, sadness, and confusion. I was too close to me .

' Wait. This never happened. What I do shouldn't matter to him. What is happening?'

Adrian:" Why Chloe? Why? Why are you like this? Why did you change?"* wispers the last part *

Chloe:" I changed for better Agrest. I am a busy person with a fixed schedule.  I have a very big responsibility in the future so I can't waste my time."* expression less*

He was about to say more, but he was interrupted  by the baker.

Marinette:" Heck no- i-i mean Hell n- A-A HELLO! HAHAHA ..um c-CLASS! i I FORGET MY PEN! Hahaha, sorry to interrupt! "

I realized that we were too close. I face was just an inch away from me. My eyes widen up . I pushed him away and ran out to the classroom.

It was Miss Calines class, and from time to time, I kept feeling 'his ' gaze on me. I dont know how he manages to see me even if I was faw away from him. The class was about to end when I message Jean to come to get me. Immediately after the bell rang, I said goodbye to Sabrina and ran out of the class . I headed him, calling my name, but I ignored him. I got into the car and went home.

{Flashback off}

Chloe:" Wait. FATHER DID WHAT? UHH, HE IS SO DEAD. And i was going to change my schedule . I am not a person with free time, you know. Let's finish this soon and get over with this. "* angry and frustrated*

Adrian:" But don't you want to spend time with me? "* Sadly, looking at me like a sad kitty*

' Hah. Do you think  it will affect  me? Definitely not.'

Chloe:" i am a busy person.  I have to arrange time for important things. How many times do i have to say this?"

Adrian:" But you were sleeping. "

Chloe:" Uhh, of course i arranged my schedule like that! I also need time for myself, you know. I am not a robot."

'I lied. I didn't arrange any schedule.  I wanted to sleep and do the rest of the work all day . And it's so obvious that I don't want to be near him at all costs, but silence fate hates me, I don't have any choice but to accept it. '

Adrian:" i know you are not a robot. It's just that... "

Suddenly, the car stopped.  I looked outside and we reached the park and the photographer was already here.

Chloe:" we will talk later. The photographer is here . Let's not make him wait ."* gets out of the car*

Adrian:" Yeah."* sadly.*

Photographer:" Wow, what do we have here?!! A splendid beauty with a super handsome model!! What's your name, belle femme?"

Chloe:" It's Chloe Bourgeois. "* clamly*

Photographer:" Oh my, so you are the Chloe Bourgeois? It's my first time seeing you this close! I didn't you you were a rare beauty! Young Agrest, how did you manage to get her here??"

Adrian:" With many difficulties, actually, hahaha. She is my childhood best friend! "* pouts his arm around her shoulder and brings her close to him*

I glared at him, and he continued putting that innocent smile on his face.

( Think these are the poses)

We started to pose together, and the photographer was happy with it . Asthetic was the first them. After some  shots, suddenly, the photographer made a disturbed face.

Chloe:" What happened? Did we do something wrong?"

Photographer:" uh nonono umm but something is miss. Humm, but what?... hummmm YES! LOVE! I NEED ROMANCE! DO SOMETHING ROMANTIC LIKE COUPLES!! "

Chloe:" i am out of here."* i was about to quit, but Agrest blocked my way *

Adrian:" Sorry, Chloe.  But we need to finish this since we already came this far. We don't want him to be akumatized, right?"* wispers in my ears*

Chloe :" UHHH FINE! LET'S GET OVER WITH THIS!!"

Photographer:" WOTH PLEASURE!!"

I did agree to do this, but.. how do I do it? No matter what pose we were doing , it was always a mess.

One time, he brought his face too close to me, which made me push him away.

Another time, he was holding my waist ,pulling me close towards him, and I was with my expression less face. I also got scolded for it.

The photographer kept on insisting me that I should  smile, but obviously, he doesn't understand  that being with him will automatically make my smile disappear. He gave us a break .

Agrest and I sat down at the bench .

Sigh.

Adrian:" Chloe.  Dont give up. You were doing great. Now you just have to do a little romance, you know. "

I put my hand on my forhead and said

Chloe:" How can i even produce a feeling that doesn't even exist."

Agrest was silent for a moment, and then he asked

Adrian :" ... You dont love me?"* asked slowly, eyes covered with hair*

I didn't  look at him and said

Chloe:" No."

Adrian:" ... Not even a little?"

Chloe:" Not even  a little. "

Adrian:" Is that so.. that means i have no choice left but to..."* low voice*

His voice was creepy for a second.  I looked at him arrogantly and didn't expect the next action from him.

Adrian:" TINKLE MONSTER!!"* starts tinkling her *

Chloe:" nO HAHAHAH STOP HAHH HEY STOP YOU STUPID ASS HAHHAHA PLEASE STOP HAHHAHAH"* laughs uncontrollably*

He knows my weak spots. We used to tinkle each other a lot when Emily  was alive . Even i know his.

Adrian:" That's what you get for being naughty~~."* continues to tinkle her*

Chloe:" HEY I ORDER YOU TO HAHHA STOP !HAHHAHA"

<< Author pov:>>

Unknown to the sweet laughing couple,  the photographer began to take multiple pictures of them with a blush on his face.

Chloé's bun started to loose until her hair was completely down . Her long down hair, laughing face, beautiful smile . A scean which will even move an ice cold heart .

Adrian didn't notice when he was on top of her, but when he stopped tinkling her , he realized the scean.

His eyes widen up. His heart began to beat faster. There was a voice behind him that kept saying to not let her go. To not let the world see this beautiful serine sight in front of him. Only he. Only He can see it. And no one.

He was so lost in her beautiful teary eyes and blushing cheek, pink natural lips , in her fragile state who was breathing heavly. He didn't notice the change in her eyes.

Suddenly the position was changed and she was on top of him now. And that snapped him back to reality.

Chloe:" Now it's your turn to suffer."* evil smirk and dark evil eyes*

And it was him who was laughing madly now. Adrian is more sensitive when it comes to tinkle.

Unknowingly,  a smile formed on Chloé's face. A true smile.

Adrian:" HAHAHAHAHHA, PLEASE STOP HAHAHHAHA I WON'T .. HAHHA I WONT DO IT AGAIN HAHAHHA . "

Chloe:" i also said the same thing, remember? Suffer!!! Hahahha"

Adrian:" NONO HHAHAH SORRY HAHAH SORRY CHLO!!"

And that immediately stopped Chole. Who widened her eyes and gotten off him. The smile was immediately ripped off her face. She looked at her hands, and they were shaking. Her eyes were covered with her bangs. And here
Adrian was trying to catch his breath here.

His situation was just like Chloe, which made him more handsome.  And there was a certain someone who was taking multiple photographs of him other than the photographer.

Photographer:" MARVELOUS! FANTASTIC! AMAZING!! MY EYES HAS NEVER BEEN THIS BLESSED LIKE THIS BEFORE! TRUE EMOTIONS OF LOVE WAS AROUND THE ATMOSPHERE , SEPARATEING THE COUPLE FROM THE WORLD!! These copies will be bought by millions of fans!"* jumping around in excitement*

Adrian finally recovered and was embarrassed when they were called a couple. He looked at the side to see chloé's reaction but was taken aback.

Chloe looked traumatized.

Adrian:" Chlo, are you ok?"* puts a hand in her shoulder*

But she slapped his hand away. And looked at him horrified.

Chloe:" dont you ever call me Chlo Agrest.  I didn't give you the permission to call me that. And this photosession is over . Farewell. "* says coldly . Says the last part loudly and begins to walk away*

Emotions can be clearly seen in Adrian's face. Hurt , sadness, and disbelief.

Photographer:" BUT THERE ARE MORE LEFT!! even though this will be enough this time."* wispers the last part*

Adrian:" Hey, can you wait for me till i am done? Um, we can go together, you know. "* holds her hand *

He held her hand a little tightly as if he was afraid she would again go away. Again?

Chloe:" If you want to continue, then there is a girl. Over there . You can take her."* points at Marinette, shakes his hand off, and runs towards her car*

Adrian looked at the side and saw Marinette, who smiled at him with a wide creepy smile .

Adrian:" Marinette? Alya? HUH? HEY CHLOE WAIT! "* runs after her*

He started to run after her but it was too late. She already got inside and left.

<<Adrian pov:>>

Why did you have that expression?

I don't understand.

Why.... do you see me as nauseous?

Why did you change?

I snapped out of my thoughts by Marinette.

Marinette:" Uh, H-hello Adrian! Haha, yo-you, do you need any help ? I - i can help you with it! Hahaha."

I looked at her and smiled tiredly.

Adrian :" i am sorry, Marinette, but everything is fine . Thanks for asking. See you tomorrow at school.  You too, Alya."* walks away*

Marinette:" i-its ok hahha see you at school!"* discouraged*

Alya :" ok, see you tomorrow!"* looks at Marinette with concern*

I went home after telling my photographer that I was feeling bad. After I reached home, I told Nathaly about it, and she told me to rest, and she would inform my father.

I immediately threw myself on the bed. And plag looked at me confused.

Plagg:" Did her attitude bother you?"

Adrain:" Absolutely. "

Plagg:" That girl looked traumatized when you call her by that name. Chlo."

Now that I think of it. It nearly traumatized her that I called her Chlo. But why? She used to love it when I called her that.

Adrian:" she used to love it when i call her that. I called her chlo and she called me .. Adrikins."

Plagg:" That girls' aura has completely changed. She had a Yang aura before, but now it's a mix. She had both yin and yang mixed."

Adrian:" Sigh, my head is a mess."

Plagg:" Love problems?"

Adrian:" Love?"* looks at Plagg*

Plagg:" You know,  your first love Ladybug, then your favorite superhero Ice Queen and now your childhood friend. Not to mention your fencing partner.  Wow, you do have a lot of choices. Heartbreaker."

I could feel my cheeks turn red.

Adrian:" Stop that plagg. Ladybug is the one i love, Ice Queen is someone i admire, and Kagami is a good fencing partner and Chloe... we are best friends?"

Plagg:" Was that a question?"

Adrian :" i dont know, plagg. With the vast distance between us.. i am not sure that she even considered me as her friend anymore.. and.. i hate this. I dont know what happened to me today. After my mother's death.. i never laughed like the way i did today. And Chloé's sent somehow makes me forget every sadness and stress in my life.. just like when i am with Ice Queen. And today, i had a drak thought. I dont even know why did i think like that .."

Plagg:" Huh? When? About what?"

Adrian:" During the photoshoot. When i stopped tinkling chloe. The scean infront of me was... magnificent .. my herat began to beat faster than normal. Everything disappeared around me, leaving only her. Her smile , her face, her eyes, her beautiful long loose hair, her lips - and worst of all.. tgere was a voice behind my head. To never let anyone see this side of her. Only i can see this. And no one else."* looks at the sealing with blank eyes*

<< palgg pov:>>

OH NO !

OH NO OH NO OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

CANT LET THE HISTORY REPEAT!!! CANT!!! CANT!! CANT!!!

Plagg:" THIS IS CRAZY! HAHHA, THIS IS BECAUSE YOH HAVE SPEND TIME WITH HER AFTER A LONG TIME SO THATS WHY YOU ARE CONFUSING HAPPYNESS WITH LOVE!! YOU LOVE LADYBUG RIGHT?"

Adrian:" Yeah, i do love Ladybug but with Chloe -"

He was interrupted  by an Akuma attack.

Adrain :" Oh no. An akuma. Plagg claws out."

<< Chloé's pov: in her room>>

'Shit.. I can't believe. I .. I can't believe  I laughed and smiled with Agrest. I never thought I would ever smile like this. I should be happy, but.. why am I sacred? '

I looked at my hands, which were still shaking.

Tikki got out of the bag and sat on my hand .

Tikki:" What's wrong, Chloe? Your hands are shaking."

Chloe:" Nothing, Tikki. Nothing...i just didn't expect myself to smile with him today."

Tikki:" Isn't it a good thing?"

Chloe:" i wish it was ,But it's not. I am.. not someone he should spend his time with. This is not appropriate.  Not at all. Ridiculous.   Utterly ridiculous."

Tikki:" But aren't you childhood friends? "

Chloe:" we were. But not anymore.  Not from the day he started schooling.  He has new friends.  And i dont need any. I told you my past, right? Yeah. I am used to it. So dont force me to feel something i dont like."

Tikki came closer to my face and hugged my cheek with her tiny body.

Tikki:" It's ok, Chloe.  I understand. You are a strong girl. "

I pulled her closer and rubbed my cheek  against her.

Chloe:" Thank you, Tikki. I-"

I was interrupted by an Akuma attack.

Chloe:" Akuma.  Time to transform.  Tikki hid in my frozen purse."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words:3837

You know,  a story is nothing  without the villain. Chloe is one of them but was used like a puppet. But without Chloe,  Marinette wouldn't have had the chance to shine since in the show,  you acne only be great by putting others down.

So what will happen if Chloe is a badass villainess? Just like the manhua ones? This will be interesting isn't?

Stay tuned 🐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
256K 10.6K 26
แ€…แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ฝแ€”แ€บ + แ€แ€แ€ฑแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธ แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€”แ€ฑแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€žแ€˜แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€€แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฝแ€ฒแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€”แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฐแ€Œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€™แ€ฌแ€ธแ€†แ€€แ€บแ€†แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€ฝ...
75.8K 1.9K 70
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...