Freak Out! She's Engaged (Gir...

By SkylarJapera

Rose takes Sam advice lightly. Once you fall for a Grayson there is no turning back. Sequel to Wait Before Y... More

Not This Again
Don't Judge A Human By It's Unique Sleeves!
Into My Bed...She Will Be.
Cat and Mouse
Dark, Wild, And Dirty.
Silly Games
A Crush
Never Put First
Rainbow and Sunshines
Stay
Bruises
Stares of Death
Insecurities
Fair Game
Stop Trying to Steal What's Mine
Victory
Battle of Hell
Dinner Crasher
Not Strangers
What A Surprise!
A Flight Away
Not Without You
No One Have What We Have
Mission Accomplished
Tell Me!
True Colors
All of Me
Only You
Good Enough
Then it Clicks
Straight Forward
Insanity
You Were R...
Freak Out!
I hate you

Yours

25.4K 895 175
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 14

"Nathalie!" I shriek but she doesn't stop. I open my eyes and look down seeing blonde hair between my thighs. I shut my eyes when her tongue wraps around my sensitive nub and throw my head back moaning. My hand instantly grab the sheets for dear life as my thighs clench around Nathalie head.

I then collapse on the bed exhausted. Nathalie kisses me tenderly on my stomach and then wraps her tongue around my left breast. I gasp when her hands spread my legs again. I shake my head no. I couldn't take it anymore. "Natha-I can't."

Nathalie smirks devilishly and settle herself between my legs and kiss my neck tenderly. I groan and her hips begins to flex as she grinds herself against my thigh. I bite her shoulder and my hands squeeze her bottom as she picks up speed. She moans and connect her lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Not before long Nathalie is shuddering on top of me. I turn her over and place my head on her sweaty beautiful body and sigh.

My body was aching and I didn't want to do anything but go to sleep forever. Nathalie has been here every night for the past three days.

I lost count yesterday of how many orgasms she has given me. She was an animal and no matter how much I begged her to stop she would keep going. I was marked all over and could barely walk during the day. Every day she wanted to try something new. She was kinky as hell.

She was the best lay I ever had.

"Did you like the whip cream?" She whispers.

"Yes." I grin while running my tongue over my lips. "Very much so."

It was ice and a blind fold yesterday. Today, Nathalie just wanted me to lay back and eat me. Literally. Oh my God. I bet no one knew how much of a freak she was. When I hear Nathalie breath even I finally fall asleep.

I smell food and it smells delicious. I roll over and groan while glancing at the clock. It's ten and I have class in a few hours. I head to the bathroom to freshen up and shower. I then throw on a pair of sweats and t-shirt.

I walk into my kitchen to see Nathalie at the stove. I take her in. She was wearing a blue sun dress with an apron over it and some heels that made her legs look sexy. "You look beautiful." I announce myself. Nathalie turns around and grin widely.

"Thank you." She say kissing my cheek. "You're going to have to finish your bacon. I need to leave." She grabs her coffee mug that stays here and leave. I pout and finish the bacon while eating my breakfast alone. I was becoming too attached.

{}{}

I head to the table and yawn in my hand. I take a seat and Austin arch his eyebrow. "Why are so tired?"

Before I could answer. Nathalie, Sam, and Viviana is walking over. Nathalie takes a seat next to me and kiss me in front of everyone. My eyes widen and I suddenly remember that everyone knew about us. Paul clears his throat and Sam roll her eyes.

"Never mind." Austin smirks. "That's the biggest hickey I've ever seen."

Nathalie smiles sweetly before blushing. I shake my head and kiss her again. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about."

We all talk about classes and I could feel Nathalie eyes on me every so often. I don't pay it much attention.

"Damn I missed the fight."

"Yeah." Sam chuckles. "We all watched it at Austin place."

"It was a good fight." Austin nods his head. "Paul owes me one-hundred dollars."

Paul groans. "Yeah. You didn't answer your phone."

"She was busy." Nathalie smiles devilishly. Sam chokes on her soda and Viviana turns red. Austin continues to flip through his magazine but Paul scowls. "All night." Nathalie flips through her magazine not noticing the reactions she is getting.

"Yeah we get the point." Paul grunts. "You don't need to rub it in our face Nathalie."

Nathalie pause and look up, "Why would I need to do that? The evidence shows itself."

I almost turn red. I knew there was two huge marks on my neck. Austin changes the subject noticing the tension. He begin to discuss how his comic book collection was becoming depressing and he needed to add to it.

"So, do you wanna come?" Paul ask. "Austin and I are heading that way after last period."

"Sure." I shrug. "I haven't been to a comic book store in a while."

Paul grins and then begin to show me his new work. "That's cool." I comment. "Are you thinking about putting this design on your body?"

"Yeah. I'm finishing my back before this year is over." Paul reply. "You should come when I get this."

"Yeah. Just tell me when. I may get one also." I say.

Paul smile, "Yeah, maybe we should get matching tattoos."

Sam chokes on her soda again. Viviana rub her back. "Are you okay?" The girl ask the redhead. I arch my eyebrow and wonder what is up with those two.

"I'm fine." Sam turns red. "Good" She continues to cough.

"I will be back." Nathalie smiles before leaving to go to the restroom. I watch her walk away noticing her ass. I then turn back to Paul and flip through his book. My phone chimes and I open the message and spit my Coke on the table.

"What the hell is wrong with you yall today?" Austin rants wiping his shirt.

"I'm so sorry dude." I stand. "I'll be right back."

I hurry to the bathroom and find Nathalie in one the stalls. She grabs me and close the door throwing me against the wall. I moan and she shush me before unbutton my jeans. I bite her shoulder when her skilled fingers enter me.

{}{}

We head back to the table thirty minutes later. "Paul said meet him here after your class end." Sam say packing up her things.

Nathalie kisses me good bye and before Sam could leave I stop her. "Can I ask you something?"

"Ugh—sure." Sam shrug.

"Look I'm sorry about how I reacted about you and Nathalie mom." I start. "It's none of my business. I was thinking of Nathalie feelings in that moment and when she said she knew I was just confused."

"It's cool." Sam reply. "But, if you ever hit me again. I will kill you."

I laugh. "Yeah, my bad about that to."

"So, what's up?" She ask.

"It's Nathalie." I start. "She's been all over me lately." I try to explain. "Like, I don't know how to tell her to stop. I need a break."

Sam chuckles, "She's a Grayson. They get like that sometimes."

"I don't understand."

"You two just had sex in the bathroom didn't you?"

I almost blush. "Uh-yeah. Totally her idea. But, it's becoming too much and she's more dominate and she won't even let me touch her until she's done with me. She tied me to the bed two days ago. It was sexy as hell but I need a break."

"Look don't run." Sam reply. "You gotta go through with it. Miranda and I went through the same thing. They're possessive and until you tell her you are hers then she's going to claim you."

"What the fuck."

"Yeah, I know." Sam smirks. "This girl who I had a class with was all over me. Miranda left marks everywhere so the girl could see I was taken. She then 'reminded me for three days' that I was hers." Sam explains using her fingers to make pretend quotes.

"Nathalie doesn't need to claim me. She's the only one I've been with." I argue.

"Are you seriously going to pretend that Paul hasn't been trying to make his move? Especially after he told the world that you was fair game because you was bi-sexual and you and Nathalie wasn't official."

"Dammit." I scowl.

"Do you like him?" Sam eyes me.

"What?" I question. "No. Why would you ask that?"

"Because you always openly flirt with him and Nathalie said you go over there to cuddle with him sometimes."

"I was mad at her. I don't mind cuddling with dudes sometimes. It's nothing serious." I defend.

"Well it's serious to Nathalie." Sam shoot back.

"We're not official Sam." I frown.

"Yeah you're not. But, Nathalie is possessive as hell. This time she is claiming you but next time she will just end it and find someone else who will respect her wishes. And you never know. That person may be closer than you think."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It's mean you need to get your shit together, Rose." Sam scowls. "Soon Nathalie is going to want something serious. She's going to be done with these high school games. So, I hope you'll be ready to make a decision."

With that Sam walk away.

{}{}

I park my bike and beat on the door. Joy smiles and welcome me into the house that smells like dinner is about to be serve soon.

"What a surprised." Joy smiles. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes." I smile.

The brats come running around the corner and into my side. "Rose." They both scream. They then drag me into the living room to show me their new toys. I play with them for a while before Joy is calling for us to eat.

"Where is Nathalie?" Delilah ask.

"She's busy doing homework." I reply.

"Can we go to the beach again?" Lily ask. "Can she come? Oh and Sam and Viv but not Paul. He was big meanie."

"Yeah, he was a jerk." Delilah cuts in.

"Delilah." Joy hiss. "Continue to speak like that and there will be no desert for you."

"Okay." Delilah pouts digging her fork violently into her mash potatoes.

I chuckle and dinner is soon over and I'm tucking the brats into bed. "Are you going to come back?" Lily ask.

"Yeah." I kiss both of their foreheads when they finally fall asleep and make my way downstairs.

"I'm sorry for popping up unannounced." I say.

"Its fine, Rose." Joy smile. "You are always welcome. Now are you ready to talk."

I blush. "How could you read me so well and my mom didn't even know I was allergic to oranges."

Joy smiles sadly. She then glance at the calendar. "Come here baby." Joy pulls me into a hug and I break into tears. She runs her fingers through my hair until I'm finally done crying. I pull back and wipe my face. Joy cuts another piece of cake and slide it over. I stuff my face and mumble, "It's getting better. I didn't even notice until Nathalie left me."

Joy eyes zoom in on my neck and I blush again. "That's good. Dr. Gillard told me you stopped seeing him once you moved out and back home."

"Yeah. I'm sorry I wasted your money and I'm sorry about how I treated you and the brats when I left."

"My daughters are not brats, Rose." Joy smiles. "You are forgiven. It's important that you're here now."

I smile. Joy and I then head to the living room and talk. "You really like her." Joy teases me. "I'm glad you're happy."

"She's a lot to handle." I play with my bracelet. "She would probably be the first girl my dad would actually approve of. She comes from money and has status."

"Your father is an idiot, Rose." Joy reply. "Date her because of how you feel. Not to get approval from your father."

I sigh. "Yeah, I'm done with him."

"I can't believe he kicked you out." Joy scowls.

"Well, I called his wife a slut."

"Rose." She smacks my arm disapprovingly.

"She is." I smirk. "Plus, she called me one first."

Joy shake her head and I get comfortable and lay my head in her lap before falling asleep.

{}{}

I wake up in the middle night and notice the blanket on top of me and all the lights off. I grab my phone and notice all the messages and missed calls. I yawn and grab my keys before heading to the door. I call Nathalie several times before she answer.

"Open your door." I say through the phone.

There is shuffling. "Sam." I hear through the phone. I try not to frown. "I need to get up." There is a pause and more shuffling. "Yeah. Goodnight. Love you too." A few seconds later and the door is finally open.

"Hey." I wave. "Can I come in?"

"Sure." Nathalie whisper. "Are you okay?"

"No." I pout. "Can I sleep with you?"

Nathalie nods her head and pull me through her dark home. She gets into her bed and I take off all my clothes and lay my body on top of her chest. She yawns, "Want to talk about it?"

"My dad had an affair with my mother while he was married to my older brothers' mom, Cathy. My mom became pregnant and my dad left Cathy for my mom. That's why my brother treated me like shit."

Nathalie continues to run her fingers through my hair.

"I guess my mom got tired of my dad. He was cheating and she was cheating to but the arguing was getting worse. I guess the spice was gone. She wasn't the best of moms but she was still my mom and I loved her. She moved to Italy after divorcing my dad and left me behind."

Nathalie fingers pause before they resume. My eyes flutter close.

"A few years later my dad met Joy. I liked her. She was actually a good person and wasn't like the sluts who tried to take my dad money. She gave me so much attention and I loved her for that but she could never replace my real mom. But, she would help me when I would have random panic attacks. I would call out for my real mom but she would always be there."

"My whore of a dad continued to cheat on her and she left pregnant with the twins. I was devastated but quickly got over it. I would call her in the middle of my panic attacks and she would help me through it over the phone. No matter what time it was she was always there."

"Things got worse when my father got back with his first wife Cathy. She was literally out to get me because of what my mom did. She disapproved of everything I did. The tattoos and piercings embarrassed the family apparently and I couldn't go to any of the dinners. Not that I wanted to. But, I called her a slut one time and she used my mom against me and I had one of the worse panic attacks in my life. I literally couldn't breathe. Nothing Joy said over the phone could help me. She had to come get me in the middle of the night. She took up for me and told Cathy off. It was the worse and best day of my life. I would pay to see that look on Cathy face again."

"She then told me I could move in with her for the summer. It was a weird transition with the twins but I loved it and I loved her. She was going to make the guest room my permanent room but I fucked up and called her mom one day. And I freaked out. I couldn't deal with the fact that my worthless mother never really wanted me. Then, I still had hope that my real mom would come back and get me and calling Joy mom made me think I had given up on my real mom. So I left. I was stupid."

"You're not stupid, Rose." Nathalie whisper.

"I was then." I mumble falling asleep. "Today marks the day my mom left me. I usually have an episode but I didn't because of you Nathalie."

Nathalie pull me closer, "I'm happy you opened up to me."

"Oh and Nathalie." I say.

"Hmm, yeah." She yawns wrapping her limbs around me. "I'm yours. I don't want Paul or anyone else."

Nathalie lifts up and grins widely. She then kisses me passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 19K 24
Leaving Sam was the biggest mistake of her life. Now that she's back so much has changed. While preparing for a wedding, dealing with Austin constant...
18.7K 656 26
read the first book before this one. You will be highly confused so just do it. you're friends and boyfriend have forgotten who you are and you are i...
33K 936 20
"don't you dare say i treat you like shit, ethan. you know better than that." sequel to 'baby'. i highly suggest reading that one before this.
1M 12.6K 31
Rose and Scott where childhood best friends. he's the next alpha and she the only daughter of the omega. when they were younger Scott pushed rose out...