I never knew somebody like yo...

By babygirlhyungsuk

The war between the Yakuza and Korean Gangsters seem to be on the brink of destruction. But what happens afte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

167 14 1
By babygirlhyungsuk

Hyung Suk watched as the whole place was filled with people. Just how many friends did the Yamazaki's have? It's no wonder how they've stayed at the top but at the same time its a wonder.

Not even them as gangsters had this much people as allies even with the whole of South Korea united.

He looked around as a way to entertain himself. The place was absolutley beautiful. It had slightly dimmed lights creating a calm atmosphere. The elegance the place gave off was immaculate.

And the kimonos everyone was wearing were so pretty. The patterns, the colors, the accessories. As much as he hated the fact that he would stay here, the people seemed interesting. But even so he would rather his people be here. Apparently there was a sort of delay so it might take longer for them to arrive.

So for now he was just kneeling on the floor, ignoring the food on the table as he watched. There was nothing left to do since they already greeted their guests. It lasted for only a few seconds. Though some of them were funny as Yuzuru's friend did a routines as a way to show respect. There were also a few he knew, not as friends though.

"Not having much fun?"

Hyung Suk resisted the urge to frown as he started to become annoyed, "I guess..." he responded indifferently.

He could sense that Yuzuru did not like that answer. Perhaps he could smell it too but he ignored it. He wasn't going to do things just to make the bastard happy; he could give two fucks about him.

He turned to Yuzuru as he was going to say something but he didn't. They were both so.....close. From here he could see the older man's black eyes clearly. Not the ones where he was the Shiro Oni, no, his actual eyes. Yuzuru stared at him too and he felt himself blush. He furrowed his brow and scrunched his face before turning away from him. He stared at the wall and "admired" the decorations.

Bastard.....

He heard some people start to talk to Yuzuru but he didn't look. He tried to control his rapid heartbeat and breath. He closed his eyes and took a breath. Why was he so angry?

Remember who you're doing this for. Mom, Dad, Uncle, Gimyeong, Jihoon, Soo Jung...You can't let this bastard get into your head. Just indure.....

He heard some commotion and turned towards it. It was by the doors and he held his breath; it was Soo Jung, who looked so beautiful in her hanbok, and the others coming in. He smiled and started getting up-

"Yuzuru-kun!!"

He sat back down when he heard a very loud, high pitched voice along with a bang on the table. He looked up to the person who yelled with distaste; a girl, with brown long hair and bangs, along with the most brighest brown eyes hes seen, was staring down at him. He looked at Yuzuru who was staring at the girl. He couldn't help but frown and clicked his tongue. He got up from his seat and started walking down; he was seriously getting pissed off.

That stupid idiot. He shouldn't bring me into his problems. Not my fault I ruined your wedding. I never wanted this in the first place!

"Are you okay?"

He jumped a little when a hand grabbed his shoulder but he saw Soo Jung. He stared at her and felt like hugging her and crying.

"I'm fine....just annoyed" he sighed and put on the best smile he could.

"Hyung Suk!!"

He was held into a hug making him groan but he didn't try to get out of it.

"Let him go dumbass. You're gonna ruin his look" Jihoon came to the rescue thankfully.

Joon Goo let him go and he smiled up at them.

"Nice to see y'all too" because truly, it was.

"Hey, both of you go away. I want some alone time with him" Soo Jung locked their arms together and shooed the alphas away.

"What!? We just said hi!!" Joon Goo let out his scent and whined but Jihoon led him away.

Hyung Suk felt bad but he did want to talk with Soo Jung. She led them farther away from the party and into a room.

She turned to him with a stern look, "Don't lie. I know you hate it here."

Hyung Suk looked up to the corner, "Well..."

"Hyung Suk I could smell it on you. And you know you always have to be blocking your scent; especially around these people. Just look at what they did to make us late" she scoffed.

Hyung Suk looked up at her with confusion, "They did something?" he started to feel angry.

Soo Jung looked at him with annoyance, not directed at him, but then her face softened. "I honestly don't trust these people with you. I wish someone else could stay with you.."

"Ugh, don't worry about me. Im strong-"

"No"

He looked at her but couldn't handle it so he looked to the floor.

"You may be strong physically, and that's amazing-" she made him look up at him by grabbing his chin. "But I don't know if you'll be able to handle it. Mentally."

Hyung Suk frowned and looked at anywhere else but her face.

"Which is why I'm giving you this" she grabbed his hand and put something in it. "If you want to leave just contact this number and say it's you."

Hyung Suk looked down at it and then to her,  "What about-"

"Ah. Don't worry about it. We will be able to handle it. Plus, I'm sure we'll be too deep into the contract to back out. Just don't worry. We'll handle it."

Hyung Suk looked at the card, it was for garbage disposal but he knew better. It was probably just like the White Tiger Center.

He sighed, "Alright. I'll take it."

Soo Jung smiled, "Good. Now let's go celebrate this wretched marriage."

.

.

.

"So it is you!!" a mild accent sounded the loud room.

Hyung Suk turned to the familiar voice and froze when he saw who it was: Kagiroi.

"Honestly, I have been wondering when we would meet again. Our battle was amazing; even though you attacked like a beast you exuded the aura of an angel."

Hyung Suk stared at the taller alpha as he tried not to cringe at what he just said.

But then a very beautiful woman came up, kimono making her look even better. "You're seriously stupid.."

Kagiroi flinched at her voice, "M-Mitsuki.."

She ignored him and smiled as she walked up to him, "It's nice to meet Yuzuru-kun's spouse. My name is Soma Mitsuki."

Wow, her English was amazing. But anyways, he's heard of her name before. Isn't she the one with the rich father who owns a casino..?

He realized he was staring and blushed, "Oh uh, yes, it's nice to meet you too."

They both shook hands and he went back to his composed self. He hated acting like this really. He wasn't really the type to be distant or cold. That part of him was for people he actually hates....

"I heard that you will be helping out so things can settle down. Not a surprise considering you helped Gimyeong a lot" she arched a brow.

He nodded, "Yes, well just because I'm..getting married doesn't mean that I have to stop working."

There was a groan, "Oi, all this business talk is getting me annoyed."

Mitsuki narrowed her eyes at him and he flinched and crossed his arms looking like a hurt puppy. He stared in amazement; he never knew there was someone who could tame the Kagiroi. He was always so...crazy.

"For once I think you are right Ryuhei.....waiter."

They quickly came up and Mitsuki grabbed two glasses, making Ryuhei grab his own, and gave him one. He tried not to look nervous but he was.

"Never drank alcohol before?" Mitsuki smirked playfully.

He pressed his lips, "I just don't drink it. I wasn't of age so I don't have much experience. I was already forced to drink the sake from earlier...."

"Wow, I thought us Japanese and Koreans were the same when it came to our pride of drinking."

Hyung Suk kept a straight face, ignoring the heat on his cheeks. "We are, well they are, but I think it's best I don't embarrass myself today. I don't want to be drunk in front of all these people."

Mitsuki looked at him like he was saying something funny, "I think you'd be glad to be drunk...."

She turned to Ryuhei who has been standing there with a pout. "Shoo."

Ryuhei looked at her in disbelief but she just waved her hand again and he left looking like a child sent to time out.

She turned to him again, "Won't you and Yuzuru be going to, how do Americans say it...", she leaned close to his ear, "pound town tonight."

Hyung Suk processed her words until his face turned a crimson red.

"And something tells me you don't like him or want to be here at all." She moved away from his ear, "Well I can't blame you; if I were in your shoes I would've rather died. You're brave."

She put her hand on his shoulder as she left to another part of the room. He stood there watching her leave before he looked at the glass; she was right. What if something did happen? He'd rather not remember it at all.

He chugged the drink down his throat and called the waiter for another one.

.

.

.

Hyung Suk looked around, this place was really beautiful. He didn't know how he got here but he was in those typical backyards. It looked like Ms. Kim's but hers was way better. This one was nice he guessed.

He stumbled as he almost tripped and laughed a little. He walked mindlessly through the path. He hummed as he touched the plants in his path. This was peaceful.

"So your his wife now...you're really pretty for an omega who fights. I'm glad he at least has someone pretty.."

He turned to the voice, it was that same girl. Wasn't her voice much higher pitched though? Was she coming here to tell him off for "stealing" her man?

"It's good you're drunk...you might not remember this but I'm willing to take the gamble..."

Chihiro walked up to him in elegeant strides. Her long dark purple sleeves just barely touching the floor. She suddenly grabbed his face, slightly pulling him down.

"Hmm, you have pretty eyes. I like people like that. You know how they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Something tells me you aren't as heartless as you seem...."

She caressed his cheeks and then felt his chest. He didn't think nothing of it and just let her. What was she even doing feeling his chest? That was inappropriate.

"You have a decent chest. What am I doing? He doesn't even care about that. Well hopefully Jong Gun opens his heart to you. It may not seem like it but that man does have a heart. You just have to try. Either way I think he likes you. Anyways, good luck."

With that he was left there dumbfounded. What was that about? He stood there for a few moments before continuing to walk.

He walked aimlessly enjoying the sound of a waterfall. He started to spin and danced around, waving his arms. There wasn't no music which was odd but he just danced. He laughed but then grunted as the kimono contricted his moves.

It was at that moment he noticed how uncomfortable he felt. His head hurt from how much pins were holding up his hair. He put a hand on his hair pulled out the pins one by one. He didn't know where they were being dropped but he didn't care. He countinued until his hair was loose, he pushed it back neatly. He then went onto the obi thing, seriously sometimes he couldn't breath. It was the same with his hanbok for the wedding but still. Even the normal kimonos felt like this, hanboks didn't.

He harshly took the knot out from the back until the first layer of the knots fell. Then he moved onto a thing Jakucho said that helped keep the obi non-wrinkly. He then untied the other tie but this one was much thinner. He grunted as he finally did so and rummaged with the outer layer of the kimono. It was patterned the same red as the Yamazaki's, his had a lot of flowers though along with gold. He finally found the tie but it was underneath the kimono layers. He harshly moved the layers around until he finally found it and untied it.

The first outer layers was free which he quickly took off. It was the plain one, now he had the final tie which he quickly took off. Now the flowered layer was off and he felt himself breath. He was just in the undergarments and he felt much more free. He took off his shoes which flew to someplace, he didn't care. He went back to dancing and twirled around. Even though the undergarments went to his knees he had much more leg room.

His drunked mind was having fun as he spinned and jumped around like a kid. His hair would sometimes get into his hair which was annoying, he needed a tie. He jumped up with a smile.

"Having fun huh?"

He fell down. He didn't even realize until he felt pain in his chest, parts of his legs, and cheek. He got on his slightly aching knees and looked at the person with a glare. And oh great; it was him. Well not like it could've been his family unless it was his uncle, he did not sound like that when he spoke English.

"What do you want?" he spit out like venom.

Yuzuru arched a brow and crossed his arms, "I don't know? It's kind of odd seeing you strip from your clothes then start dancing."

Hyung Suk started to feel himself getting more pissed off.

"So? What do you want me to say? I'm sorry I can't handle not breathing!" he raised his voice.

He saw Yuzuru stare at him with that same indifferent face which pissed him off even more. His heart was racing and he felt his cheeks heat up. Why was he looking at him like that?

"You could always come to the room and rest. Either way, you're drunk. Hurry up and come."

He walked up to him and grabbed his arm. Hyung Suk was shocked at the sudden closeness and ripped it away from his grip.

"I can stand on my own thank you."

He got up and felt a sting in his head. He hissed and grabbed it as he unconsciously leaned into Yuzuru.

"Let's go. I'll get you medacine to relieve you."

Hyung Suk couldn't disagree and just let himself be covered by the kimono he threw, he guessed it was the plain one that one felt much better, and let himself be led.

Note- hey guys so the reason why I've been inactive is because I broke my phone in august so I temporarily lost my gmail since I didn't have my phone number. My dumbass put two step verification💀. I literally got a phone today so I've been phoneless for like 3 months🥲. But anyways I have a phone now so expect updates. Though I am sick so. Either way I do take long to post ngl😭 but love y'all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.4K 9
It's been four years since Suga and you met ever since your family left to a different country. Both of you were best of friends despite that he knew...
4.4K 170 24
What if two bestfriends from both rich families got forced to marry eachother for family business , how will the two react ? What if they use it for...
3.4K 208 15
Seokmin and Joshua move to Los Angeles so Joshua can inherit his father's company but the new environment makes Seokmin frequently clueless and lost...
146K 9.7K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." β˜†β–ͺοΈŽβ˜† Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...