2 Teen 4 This- JohnnyBoy/Stev...

By Bu3ck3rs_bab3

Hi yallll 🤪 u prob know me from my other stories (prob oneshots) *Modern Au *M-Preg *Curtis Parents are stil... More

Characters 1
2 terrified 4 composure 
2 tired 4 stress
2 in shock 4 surprises
2 anxious 4 bullies
2 much betrayal 4 trust
2 lost 4 finding
2 dead 4 life
2 broken 4 'fixing'
2 mental 4 a realation(situation)ship
2 many interviews 4 Katie
2 happy 4 virgins?!
2 much sass 4 sadness
2 in love 4 fucks to give
2 locked in 4 high school hoes
2 target 4 thongs
2 excited 4 a sleepover
2 much too get out 4 parties
2 much mall 4 downfall
2 many girls/boys 4 boys/girls
2 crumbly 4 leaving
2 much money 4 love
2 chill 4 panic
2 important 4 creeps
2 elderly 4 relaxation station
2 scary 4 daddy
2 embarrassed 4 a moral
2 huge 4 everyone else
2 invested 4 greetings
2 gay 4 chitter chatter
2 inscure 4 wiggles
2 caught 4 fluff
2 much babbling 4 cutie patooties
2 childish 4 distanced
2 tired of waiting 4 a girlfriend
2 rude 4 a bad mood
2 stupid 4 slices
2 suicidal 4 cuddles
2 motherly 4 sneaking
2 beautiful 4 a nightmare
2 dreamy 4 a fish
2 college 4 high school
2 surprised 4 extreme happiness
2 crazy 4 the one
2 many pregnancies 4 it to be over
EXTRAS

2 Eagar 4 Ella

64 1 7
By Bu3ck3rs_bab3

(October 22th, Monday, 1:58pm)
Johnny's POV:
It's spirit week at the rain and at 40 weeks pregnant my ideas are crazy. That's right. Fourty. I'm due at the end of the week, but babies are crazy.

Today is move character day, so I'm Velma, Pony is shaggy and Soda is Fred. I don't think the school will ever get enough of his blondeness. The sophomores  and freshmen call him 'grandpa' because platinum isn't far from white or silver.

For the last thirty minutes of last period we don't have shit to do and this is science so you bet the teacher finna let us get lit. I have this class with Soda because I'm in senior science. I'm in Senior math too, The only reason why I'm still in junior English is so me and Pony have a class together. History isn't worth rushing either so I'm in Junior history too.

Me and Soda go in the halls to roam and post on snap.

We literally spin and run and jump until the bell rings and then we really have to run to get our book bags and leave.

I get in my car and head straight home. I feel so spoiled now. I mean at the beginning of this year, I was just some sad kid who was living nearly alone. And now I have a car and a mom and dad that have to stay this time. Did I leave out the part about how there's a baby seat in the back of my car? When I look at it I feel myself smile.

When I get home I walk into an empty house, but it already feels full because the love is lingering.

I get myself a snack and turn on the tv. It's Kelly Clarkson. I'm too lazy to change it. My phone starts ringing, it's Catherine. Cathie was a senior last year, and I just met her freshman year but she was like my sister. Something about her, she made me feel important at a very bad time.

I pick up, "hey Cathie." I smile at nothing hoping she can hear it.

"So I had to finally open damn Snapchat to know you're about to pop?!" She laughs.

"I know I told you, but maybe I should've kept a better update." I shrug.

"When is she due?"

"Friday."

"Friday?!" She hollers.

"Exactly." I agree.

"Johnny Cade you better send me pictures of baby girl and tell me her name." She demands.

"I will, I will."

"Alright, stay sweet Johnny. I love you."

"I love you too Cathie, bye." I hang up feeling satisfied with myself.

-6pm-
Mom had cooked dinner and we were now eating.

"Ella this is great." Dad nodded.

"It's just lasagna." She tilted her head in confusion.

"Yeah but it's Ella lasagna I haven't had this is ages." He's smiling through his bites like a child. I giggle.

"Well thank you." She smiles to herself now. Something about her lightness I can't shake. She's soft and beautiful and amazing. Pretty and adorable. Innocent but smart. Ella.

"Ready for girly?" She questions me.

I can't help but smile, "honestly I am." I'm happy for my baby. I'm excited.

I can't help but be excited even if this is crazy.

(October 25th, Thursday, 1:45pm)
Me and Soda are in the back on the class talking like how we always do when he did the homework completely wrong.

"See at least I tried this time." He whispers.

"You did try." I admit.

I'm sitting here telling him what to write so he doesn't completely fail the assignment.

"Johnny are you gonna turn in your paper or is Soda gonna keep fixing answers?" We look up and the whole class looks back at us.

I take my paper and lay it straight in her hands, "thank you." She fixes her glasses. I feel extra stupid because I'm dressed up as a granny because that's what today was. Elders day.

I get one step away from the front of the room before I hear a noise like a bubble popping and something wet spilling onto the floor.

The whole class gasp as I cover my mouth in shock.

Soda is the only one that isn't stuck, "aw fuck. Go get Pony and then check out and get in the backseat of your car. We've gotta go!" He's in a frenzy as he packs up my stuff and his.

I walk as fast as I can to the sophomores hall. He's in math right now. Mr. Garrisons class. Thank God I'm not that smart because he's a pretty scary guy.

I bust in the door and the class looks at me crazy, and Mr. Garrison does too, "hello?"

I ignore him and instead look at Pony who looks confused. Goodness gracious he's dumb, but he's hella cute too though.

"Baby."

"Baby?"

"Baby, baby! Move, move, move!" I clap.

He's packing up fast and I take his hand and get him out faster. The class is clapping when I close the door.

We head to the office and check out before going straight to my car we both get in the back seat.

"Are you okay?" Pony rubs my hands.

"I don't know it's starting to hurt." Not to mention how soggy I feel down below.

"I've already called up everyone that can make it. They're already on the way." Soda explains.

We pull up to the hospital and I immediately get taken to a delivery room and changed into a damn hospital gown.

"Says you're supposed to be a cesarean." The doctor starts.

"Yeah?" I question.

"But you're already dilated 4cm and it's moving fast. It's only been forty minutes since your water broke. If you want a cesarean sure but it's not looking necessary." She explains.

"So I have to push?" I start crying and I feel my mom wiping my tears.

"Yeah, but you can do whatever position you want and we're gonna make it as comfortable as possible." She assures.

I nod and I fuss now we just wait. I ask about a few and at 6cm I've decided what I'm gonna do.

"Do you want the epidural?" My nurse asks.

"No." I don't want shit in my spine.

"Okay." She sighs.

"I love you okay." Pony squeezes my hand.

"I love you too babe." I run my hand threw his hair he looks a mess too. His shirts off because he's probably gonna have to hold the baby first.

"Okay we're at 7cm it's time to get in that position." My doctor is in her gloves and everything now.

I sit up and scoot. "You." I point at Pony "up here on your knees, sit."

He does as he's told and holds my hand as I turn around. "Am I holding you?" He squints.

"Wait." I point.

He sit here like this for a moment our moms are already crying. Mrs. Randle comes busting in. I forgot she's a nurse.

"I'm not supposed to be on this side of the rodeo but here we are." She gives the main doctor a hug.

"Wanna deliver a baby Cellee?" She jokes.

"Oh God no. Cells is not that kinda nurse." She greets the rest of us.

"9-10. Lets go." I put my hands on Pony's thighs and raise myself up. It hurts like hell.

"Oh this is one is gonna slip through cause she's bitty. I just want three big ones. That's it." She counts down and the first push feels like the fattest shit of my life. I sob out in pain and at the weird ass feeling. Pony pushes down on my back and honestly it's reminding me to breathe. I hear her crying and I literally start breaking down right here right now.

"Wait, wait." I feel her pull something out like an arm.

"She's half way out. Let's go again."

And I do. This is the craziest shit I've ever done. I'm not screaming I'm more like crying and groaning. This was more than one. I give her two big pushes. And I hear a huge roar.

"She's out!" She hollers then I only have to give her small push and wait for her to cut the umbilical cord and get all the extra stuff out.

I didn't even notice Pony losing his shit as she's stitching me up. "Beautiful." She explains a whole bunch of shit about monitoring me but it's just yap. I'm too tired for this.

I flip over on my back and just breathe.

Pony's POV:
I can't barely move when they let me hold her.
"She is 5.06lbs and 16.4inches long. She was bitty."
I don't think I've ever cried harder.

"Oh my gosh." I sigh. "This is my daughter y'all." I look up and the room is silent quite literally everyone is crying.

My mom kisses the top of my head and Mrs. Cade kisses my cheek.

I feel her sucking on what? I rub my other nipple and there's white stuff running from it, "what the-"

Johnny giggles and points up through his squinted eyes, "surprise your milking."

Him and my mom share a laugh about that. And for the first time ever. No this must've just happened. I have little like man boobs and I'm seriously leaking milk right now.

"She's so hungry." Soda pouts.

"I don't know how? Her dad sure ate enough for her." I sigh.

"What's her name?" Mr. Cade asks.

"Ella Saera (Sarah guys it's pronounced Sarah in my head) Cade-Curtis." Her name's beautiful.

Our moms break down in tears and just hug each other. Damn, is it really that big to your daughter after your mom?

Maybe? I have a lot of questions but I have just as many to answer now too, for Ella.

-written: 11/27/2023 but I'm tired as hell gn. 🥰-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
19.3K 269 20
what if Will biked to hoppers cabin except of castle of byers after the fight in the rain? basically a byler fanfic where will joins the girls gang i...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
14.4K 419 10
bruce is sick and fucking tired of listening to his mom and dad whine about how he's still single with all these people all over him. so, he decides...