The Reluctant Union(#2 His En...

By thetaleweaverr

2 book in Secrets of the Heart Series _____ Enter the world of 'The Reluctant Union' where duty and expectat... More

AESTHETIC
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
IMPORTANT
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18

DEDICATION

2.6K 71 93
By thetaleweaverr

"To the ones who discovered that even in reluctant unions, love writes its own story."

(⁠✿)(✿⁠)(✿⁠)

Just to remind you all if you are expecting this book and it's character to be like Persistent Love ones then let me tell you it is completely different from it.

Aarush will not be a soft main lead like Vedansh, he will act like a total jerk and you guys might hate him for his jerk behaviour in initial stage.

He will be dominating, rude, arrogant,cold, possesive, jealous yet caring and loving but only towards Advika.

I hope you all get my point. This story isn't a soft romance.

Vote and comment on the chapter so I start updating the chapters.

I want enough votes and comments to bring myself to post the chapters.

And please guys Follow krlo yrr🫠

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hukum's Wife By v_ragini

Historical Fiction

157K 8.3K 55
𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓....... In...
1.8M 95.1K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
110K 8.5K 64
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
284K 10.3K 74
Shraddha Goel was born with a silver spoon, but she is a humble, kind, and soft girl. When she was twenty-two years old, she married Rohit Mehra, a w...