I Am The Chloe Bourgeois

By Maijlas

Justice for Chloe Bourgeois in my fanfic. Since the author is mad enough to think about killing her in season... More

anti Marinette
10 years
Change
Lady wifi
Dream or reality?
still friends?
QUEEN SCARLETT!!πŸžβ„οΈ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
King
Evilllustrator
Not a ch

ICE QUEEN

2K 90 13
By Maijlas

<<Chloe pov:>>

I opened my eyes and looked around. 

'Ah... it's morning.. and I am in the hospital.. but what happened to me? ... the suffering ended, and I didn't even notice when it stopped.  But...  my body feels.. kind of different... as if I am free.. '

I tried to get up and went near the window.  I opened it and saw that the city was covered with snow...

' What in the world seriously happened? But I am definitely sure that it wasn't because of an Akuma... In fact, i think it's because of .... me.'

I immediately looked at my hands and saw nothing.  But I remember last time.. my hands were feozen and even my feet.

Suddenly I was jumpscared by tge snow fall outside and... ice appeared in my hands ..

Chloe:" WHAT? KYAAAA!!!"

suddenly, the door was opened by a father, who came running towards me and gave me a tight hug. He didn't notice my hands.

Andre :" Oh Chloe, you are alright!! I am so happy, daughter!! But are you ok? "

Before he could look at me properly,  I pushed him away and jumped on the bed, covering myself.

Chloe:" i am fine!! I want to rest. Leave me alone. I will call you when i need it, ok? Just go now."

Andre :" Are.. are you sure, sweetie? "

Chloe:" i dont say anything which is not necessary. Now go."

Andre :" ok dear. Take care."* was sad and leaves*

I immediately got up and looked at my hands..

Again.. the ice..

It's like... else's power... wait a minute..

I decided to do a trick like elas did in the movie.

Chloe:" Let it go~~~"* imagines magical snow flakes*

And in  the result... snow flakes appreciate from my hand.

Chloe:"OMG  OMG OMG!!!! OH GODDDD!!! POWERS ! I HAVE POWERS ! OH YEAHHHH!!!  "* jumps but didn't reach the ground*

Chloe:" Wait? Wha? Why am i flying?? Huh? Is it a part of my new powers?? Oooooooohhhh Helll yeahhhh!!! "* flys around the big room and lands safely near the bed*

Chloe:" hahaha i can't believe it... so i was suffering because of this? Haha, worth it. But with this... can i be... a hero?... OFCOURSE I CAN ! I JUST DONT HAVE TO REPEAT MY ACTIONS AGAIN BY REVELING MY IDENTITY!! YES! but... what about the suit?"

I have frozen powers, so... wait. My powers are similar to elsa, so...

I was about to use my powersbut the doctor came in.

Doctor:" Oh miss Chloe.  It's nice to see that you are healthy. "

Chloe:" Yes, i am . Thanks for your concerns, but next time, before entering a womens room, you better knock on the door."* cold voice*

The doctor immediately bowed before me apologizing.

Chloe:" Drop it. And what brings you here? Am i allowed to go ? "

Doctor:" yes yes since you are perfectly fine , you are allowed to go!"

I changed my clothes and went to the hotel.  Apparently, my father was busy again because of his duties.  Jean brought me many chocolates and different types of healthy  juice for my health.

Hahaha . How ironic is the fact that the butler knows more about me than my own father.

I was finally left alone.  So it was time for me to do that!

I immediately used my powers just like elas, transformed with my eyes closed.  I was afraid of the results.  Slowly, I opened my eyes and was shocked to see a completely different person.

This.. is this really me? Now, way.

My hair was platinum color and was very long, and my suit sticker to my body, but it wasn't ordinary... it was fantastic.  It's definitely worthy to be on a magazine cover page .

....

Wow... no one can even imagine that this person is Chloe Bourgeois. The mean girl with no heart.

I looked outside and  saw that the perfect couple were fighting with an akumatize person.

' Time for peris to know their new hero!'

I was about to jump, but I got scared for a moment.  What if I fall?

Chloe:" wait wait wait... i can't just jump like this.. clam down and imagine . "

I imagined myself flying away, and I began to feel lighter..

I opened my eyes and was surprised to see that my feet were not touching the ground!!

Chloe:" WOOHOO !! I DID IT!! I DID IT! NOW, LET'S GO!"

I flied towards them but hid in a safe place to observe the villain.

Hum. This akumatize person is kinglaugh. He uses his stick to launch beam, which cause people to laugh uncontrollably... and Agrest was a victim who wasn't able to stop laughing.

The Akuma... kust be in his stick.

Baker was distracting him, and Agrest was not able to fight properly.

I was finding an opportunity to attack when I saw that she kicked his stick away. 

He was faster than the bug and was about to grab the stick, but I frozed his feet, which made him fall on his face.  I immediately grabbed the stick instead of him.

Chloe:"hahhaha oh, you poor unfortunate soul!! Aren't you tired of being used by a pupet by Hawkmoth??"

The three of them looked at me surprised , even though one barely was able  to control his laugh. But even he looked at me with aww. Hah, my aura is heavenly, of course.

Kinglaugh:" And who are you? "

Ladybug:" Are you another akuma?"

Chloe:" hahaha. Stupid Ladybug,  if i was an Akumatize person,  i wouldn't have helped you.  Also, i am the bew heroin ... Ice Queen."

Ladybug was offended and shocked.

I break the stick into two and let the Akuma out .

Chloe:" Hey Bug, do you work. "

The bug frowed and furified the butterfly and said Miraculous  ladybug making things back to normal. Both the heroes looked at me.

Chloe:" humm.. i should fix the city, i guess.  "* used her powers like elsa and claered the city*" Yep! It's fixed! "

Ladybug:" Who gave you a miraculous? And did you cause all these?   "

Chloe:" What's a miraculous? Also, no. It's not me who has done this. But since it's related to snow , i can undo anything!* plays dumb*

Ladybug:" dont play dumb . Without miraculous,  you can't be a superhero. "

Chloe :" Is that so? But what i heard since childhood was that if you do good things,  you will be a  hero in people's  hearts. "* says innocently*

Ladybug:" uuhhh you -"

Chat nori:" Clam down, my lady! Maybe she doesn't want to say it. Also, i do have to agree on the heros part . And now that we have a new partner,  isn't it graet? "

Chloe:" Oh my ! What a sweet kitty! Apprentice, you are the only mature one in this team!!"* brings her face close to his and flicked his bell on neck, which caused him to take a step back with blush on his cheeks*

Ladybug:" Team? With her? No way!"* angry*

Oh, is she jealous?? Heheh.

Chat nori:" w-well i need to go! Goodbye, ladies!"

Chloe:" Goodbye kitten!"* flirtious*

I looked at the bug and said ,

Chloe:" So you wanna caht with me ? "

Ladybug:" Chat with you? As if i have time to waste. "* jumps away*

I also decided to go to the hotel but stopped when reporters surrounded me.

Reporter :" Miss, are you a new heroin? What's your name?"

Chloe:" Oh me? I am Ice Queen! Your new heroin. Hope you will support me! Now.. i have to go! See you when next akuma will appear!"* flys away without waiting for their answer*

I reached the hotel ASAP. Jean must be worried about me, but how do I detransform?

I went to my closet and began to think. I imagined myself turning into my old self and moving my hands from down to up. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes and was happy with the results.  Yes, I turned back to normal.

But I noticed that my hair was an inch longer than yesterday.

' Maybe it's the effect of the powers, but the question  is how did I get it?'

I walked out of the closet and went to my computer room.

' Haha, it's so nice to tease him and see the bug angry and jealous. Now... I should think about managing the hotel . Humm in the future many things has developed and since I am from that era.. why dont I use them ? Graet idea! But first.. let's change its design!'

I started to draw a new design in computer for my hotel, and the outcome was gorgeous. 

I called and ordered him to renew the exterior of the hotel, and he obeyed me.this will be done by tomorrow morning. 

I went out of the room and noticed that the sun was down and it was around 10 pm.

Chloe:"WHAT??? TIME PASSED SO FAST?? I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICED IT!!!"

So the project will be done tomorrow evening. 

Suddenly Jean knocked on the door to call me down for dinner. 

I went down and... Father was looking at my design.  Huh? Wasn't he supposed to be doing his duties? Whatever.  I sat down, and Jean served the dinner.

Andre:" Oh Chloe sweetie!! This is wonderful! I am sure this will attract a lot of peoples attention!!"

Chloe:" Well, since it's my hotel now, i can leave it simple, right? Haha."

Andre :" Yes, my daughter is the best!"

We began to eat dinner, and I went back to my room after saying goodbye to Father. As soon I reached my room , I immediately locked the door.

Hehe. Time to escape. 

I transformed and jumped from my balcony to fly away. 

Chloe:"Ha ha hahahhahhaha," gighles as she starts to fly*

This is so amazing!!!

I am free!

As if all my tensions have disappeared!!

I usaw some children outside with their parents and make some cute snowflakes to entertain them.

The kids were happy, and the parents looked at me, surprised . They smiled happily and waved at me, even the children.

Child 1 :" It's ice queen! Hello ice queen!"* points at me*

Child 2:" Ice queen!!"* waves her hands*

I blowed them a kiss and waved back with a smile, then moving forward using my powers, which made people smile and turn their mood good.

Chloe:" Hahahahha, this is so nice!"

I tried to go as high as possible while the moonlight was making my beauty look eternal. Without noticing that someone was following me.

I landed on top of the  Eiffel Tower.

' Humm, why don't I say... Hello to Paris?'

I formed a ball of crystal in my hand and shot it in the sky just like fireworks.  And the whole Paris saw this.

# HELLO PARIS!#

# THIS IS YOUR QUEEN ICE!#

# STAY HAPPY!#

The whole Paris was filled with laughter and smiles.... those 10 years in the dark made me realize that I have to change on my own if there is no one to help me and... how bringing smiles to innocent people can spread some happiness in the chest. 

??:" You are really a great heroin you know. "

I looked at my side and saw chat nori. 

' Huh? What is he doing here?'

Chloe:" i know that. And what brings you here, kitty? "

Chat nori:" Oh it nothing.  I just saw you flying around and making people smile. "* walks close to her and sits down*

I decided to sit down as well. I know that he is Agrest, but while being Chat nori.. he can be himself.  Away from the dark, depressed and perfect world. We are pretty much similar in some aspects, but he had better surroundings until Miss Emily died, unlike mine.

Chloe:" It's nice to see people smile and laugh. We can even reduce the percentage of akumatized people, right?"* looking at the city and smiles*

Chat nori:" Yeah. We can."* looks at her.*

<<Adrian pov:>>

I was about to go to bed but then outside of my window. I saw Ice Queen . She was flying while making beautiful snowflakes with her hands. The moonlight brought out her beauty, making her look so eternal. She was giggling like a child, which sounds like music to my ears . The whole screen left me with an open mouth and made my heartbeat stop for a second. 

I snapped back when plag hit me in the head.

Adrian :" Hey! Why did you do that for?"* complains*

Plag :" For the sake of holy cheese,  finally you respond to my calls after being called for almost 3 minutes. "* annoyed*

Adrian :" Huh? You did? Sorry, i wasn't listening. "

Plag :" hump. Of course, since you were so busy admiring the Ice Queens beauty. "* rolled his eyes*

Adrian:" What? N-no, i wasn't . Haha."

Plag :" Don't lie to me, kid. It won't be a surprise if you are anchanted by her beauty."

Adrian:" What? Even you think so?"

Plag :" Only a fool will denay it."

Adrian:" You are right now.. why don't we follow her?"

Plag:" What? Seriously? No . It's a bad idea. "

Adrian :" Oh, come on. She is our new partner. There is nothing wrong with wanting to know her better for teamwork. Plag claws out!"* teansforms into Chat nori*

I followed her and stopped when she landed on top of the Eiffel Tower. She began to form a crystal like thing in her hand.

' Huh? What is she gonna do with that?'

She shoots up the crystal ball in the sky just like fireworks, and some  words are formed in the sky.

# HELLO PARIS!#

# THIS IS YOUR QUEEN ICE!#

# STAY HAPPY!#

Wow, this was magical. Soon, laughter was heard from the people in the city, and I could see that everyone in the streets was smiling. This act really made me feel happy.  These words will really turn someone's mood good. 

She was about to go, but before that, I landed beside her carefully and said,

Adrian:" You are really a great heroin you know. "

She looked at me surprised and confused at first , but then she changed her expression into proud one and said.

Chloe:" i know that. And what brings you here, kitty? "

Adrian:" Oh, it nothing.  I just saw you flying around and making people smile. "* walks close to her and sits down*

After a second, she also sat down beside me, and we looked at the city.

Chloe:" It's nice to see people smile and laugh. We can even reduce the percentage of akumatized people, right?"* looking at the city and smiles*

Adrian:" Yeah. We can."* looks at her.*

'Not only is she beautiful, but she is also kind of even though she can be proud and sarcastic sometimes * sigh* Wait! We only met today, but why do I feel like I know her? '

I ignored my thoughts and continued to observe her.

' I don't remember meeting any girl with silver hair in my life, though. Is it because of her powers? Maybe.'

It seems she noticed my gaze and turned to look at me with confused face, but that turned into a sly one after a second.

She brings her face extremely close to mine, making me feel her breath on my lips.

Ice queen:" i know i am beautiful~~ You just need to ask me if you want a sweet kiss~~." * slyly*

I am sure my face is completely red now.

I immediately stood up and said

Adrian:" N-NO THANKS! AND I - i already have someone in my herat, so i-i  sorry!!"* nervously*

Suddenly, she started to laugh hard. Now I looked at her confused.

Ice queen:" HAHAHAHA, did you seriously think i have a crush on you? Silly kitty! You are fun to tease, and your reaction makes it even more hilarious.  HAHAHA."

I frowed and made a pout.

Adrian:" Hey, this isn't funny!! Stop laughing!!"

Ice Queen: " Haha ok ok.. i won't laugh. ... but i dont remember the time when i laughed like this. "* looks down with a sad smirk*

I was immediately silent. Does she have a rough life out there?

Adrian:" Mind if you ... share it with me? "* sits down again*

Ice Queen:" This story is for another time, but... being Ice Queen is something that frees me from the daily life stress. Being ice queen brings out my real self, which i always cover up with a mask.... this is all you need to know.  It's getting late. Bye, Silly Kitty!"* flys away*

....

So she is.. just like me... somehow, it makes me happy to know that there are people  like me out there.

' I hope I know you even without the mask.'

I went home , detransformed, and went to bed.

Plag :" So you are happy to ' get to know' you new 'teammate' now? "

Adrian:" Yes. But you know what? I feel like i know her from somewhere. But i can't really think who it is."

Plag:" Stop thinking so hard, kid. Now sleep otherwise you will be late for school tomorrow!.... and give me some camimbert ."

Adrian :" Sigh. Now goodnight  plag."* gives him*

Plag:" Good night and sweet dreams to you to lover boy! And dont dream too much about Ice Queen!"* says happily because of gis cheese*

Adrian:" Come on plag. I won't dream about her. I just met her today . even though i have to admit she is beautiful, but my lady already has my heart. "

Plag :" Whatever you say, kid."* rolls hos eyes anf goes to sleep*

Adrian:" Hey!"* complains but decided to let it go and sleep.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chloes costume:

New hotel design:

Chloes computer for drawing:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
39.9K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
65.1K 6.3K 125
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...