NIGHTMARES, DEREK HALE

By makexaxwish

nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott m... More

๐Ÿ’Season One
๐Ÿ’001; Bitten
๐Ÿ’002; Favor
๐Ÿ’003; Sleepwalker
๐Ÿ’004; Death Shot
๐Ÿ’005; Nightmare Vision
๐Ÿ’006; Lure
๐Ÿ’007; Deadly Sin
๐Ÿ’008; Full Moon Effects
๐Ÿ’009; Car Chase
๐Ÿ’010; Siding With The Enemy
๐Ÿ’011; Bad Guy
๐Ÿ’012; He Loves Control
๐Ÿ’Season Two
๐Ÿ’001; Lost Girl
๐Ÿ’002; Sexual Spell
๐Ÿ’003; Under The Ice
๐Ÿ’004; Lose My Mind
๐Ÿ’005; The Truth Untold
๐Ÿ’006; Deep Inside
๐Ÿ’007; Kanima Venom
๐Ÿ’008; Bondage
๐Ÿ’009; Hypnotic
๐Ÿ’010; His Weakness
๐Ÿ’011; Fearsome
๐Ÿ’012; Psychotic Breakdown
๐Ÿ’Season Three A
๐Ÿ’001; Bad Sign
๐Ÿ’002; Ignite
๐Ÿ’003; In Return
๐Ÿ’004; Bullet Wounds
๐Ÿ’005; Bad Decision
๐Ÿ’006; Suspect
๐Ÿ’007; Another Innocent
๐Ÿ’008; I Can't Help But Love You
๐Ÿ’009; Cold Blood
๐Ÿ’010; Cora Hale
๐Ÿ’012; Perplexed
๐Ÿ’Season Three B
๐Ÿ’001; Strange Behavior
๐Ÿ’002; Invasion of Privacy
๐Ÿ’003; Kids With Glowing Eyes
๐Ÿ’004; Learn To Be Not Afraid
๐Ÿ’005; One of The Good Guys
๐Ÿ’006; Into The Woods
๐Ÿ’007; Coming Out To Play
๐Ÿ’008; House of Horrors
๐Ÿ’009; Element of Surprise
๐Ÿ’010; Chaotic
๐Ÿ’011; Death
๐Ÿ’012; Fallen
๐Ÿ’Season Four
๐Ÿ’001; Mexico
๐Ÿ’002; Bearer Bonds
๐Ÿ’003; Written In Code
๐Ÿ’004; The List
๐Ÿ’005; Persuasive
๐Ÿ’006; Meredith Walker
๐Ÿ’007; Killer Virus
๐Ÿ’008; Mend It
๐Ÿ’009; Dying? Almost
๐Ÿ’010; Idea of Yours
๐Ÿ’011; Stressed Out
๐Ÿ’012; Summer With You
๐Ÿ’Season Five A

๐Ÿ’011; Sacrifices

479 13 6
By makexaxwish

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Inside the hospital, an unconscious Derek Hale laid on the floors, Stiles Stilinski and Skylar Hale noticing the sight of him, quickly rushed towards him.

"Derek?" Stiles questions.

Stiles sighs out, hitting Derek in his face over and over, not getting any response, which clearly frustrated him.

Derek then blinked his eyes open, his eyes glaring right up at Stiles. "Stiles..."

"Get off of me." Derek growls.

Stiles awkwardly laughs, quickly getting off of the man.

"Where's Maia?" Derek questions.

"They got Cora out-." Skylar was saying.

"They?" Derek frowns.

"Isaac and Peter, but that's not important-."

"Her being alone with Peter? Yeah...i don't like that." Derek pondered.

"Derek...Jennifer's gone, with Scott's mother." Skylar huffs.

Derek blinked at her. "Are you serious?"

"No, i'm joking, can't you see the big smile on my face?" Skylar sarcastically asks.

"Don't sass me."

Skylar rolls her eyes at her older brother.

"That's not even the worse part." Stiles then comments.

"Scott left with Deucalion." Stiles deeply exhales.

"...yeah, it's bad." Skylar slowly nods.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Still on the road, Maia Martin had stopped the car slowly, parking by an unknown parking lot, her soon realizing there wasn't any sign of either Ethan or Aiden.

"Are you seeing the twins?" Isaac then asks.

"It's the Argents." Peter lowly growls.

Maia then exited the car, Isaac coming to join her.

"Someone still holds a terrible grudge." Maia whispers to Isaac, glancing at an angered Peter.

Peter then noticed Isaac and Maia looking at him, him giving them glares, obviously hearing what the Martin had said.

Maia flashed her perfect smile at him, softly smiling.

Allison Argent and Chris Argent, noticing the three supernatural creatures, walked towards them.

"...not to bring up any uncomfortable memories, but, the last time you saw them was when you killed Kate and they set you on fire?" Isaac reminds, observing Peter's aggressive expression as he glares at the Argents.

"It was started by the Banshee and her Kanima friend." Peter gestures to her.

Maia gaped at him. "You were going to kill someone innocent!"

"Where are the others?" Argent questions.

"I don't know–––Stiles and Skylar went back for Derek." Isaac then says.

"Scott?" Allison then questions.

Derek, who had found the group, quickly walked over towards them.

"There's cops all over the hospital, we need to leave right now." Derek then says.

"What about Scott?" Allison repeats.

"Where's Melissa and Scott?" Argent wondered.

Derek, ignoring Allison's question, answers her father's own. "...Jennifer took her."

"And Scott?" Allison worriedly asks.

Derek just stayed silent, worrying the Argent even more.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Oh, great!"

Stiles groaned, looking at the man in frustration.

Skylar obviously confused by the sight of the man, frowns at him. "...who's he?"

"Oh, well, a Stilinski and a Hale at the centre of this mess, not very surprising!" Raphael McCall says.

Skylar frowns. "You know my name? How'd you know my name?"

"I know you all too well, Ms. Hale, now, sit down."

Skylar crossed her arms over her chest, raising her brows at him. "I don't have to listen to you, you don't own me."

Stiles proudly smiles at his girlfriend, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Agent McCall rolled his eyes at the brunette girl.

Skylar's eyes then looked at the man's badge. "Agent..."

Skylar, seeing the last name stares at him in shock. "McCall?"

"This dick is related to Scott? Our nice Scott? Oh, god." Skylar scoffs.

"Okay, how about i ignore you?" Agent McCall sarcastically smiles.

Skylar shrugs. "Whatever."

"Would you answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" Raphael then asks Stiles.

Stiles scoffs. "As long as you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."

Raphael huffs at him. "Where's you father?"

Stiles then shrugs. "Don't know, haven't seen him."

"Is he drinking again?" Raphael questions.

Stiles furiously glares at him. "What do you mean, 'again', he never had to stop."

"But, he did have to slow down." Raphael states.

"All right, how about this? Next time i see him, i'll have him do a sobriety test, we'll do the alphabet, we'll start with 'f' and end with 'u'." Stiles says in a smartass tone.

Skylar amusingly stares at him, Raphael, noticing this, became annoyed.

"Something you want to say, Hale?" Raphael snapped.

"Something you want to hear, Agent McCall?" Skylar teasingly asks.

Raphael squints his eyes at her, angrily glaring at her.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Maia Martin was seen driving through the roads of Beacon Hills, the light of the sun shinning down from the sky, reflecting onto her face.

Maia then felt herself being pulled into a vision, her eyes just gazing into nothing, the car driving off into its own course.

"The three of you are going to sacrifice yourselves for them, which means...you'll be dead, just for a while." Deaton says in a muffled tone.

Allison Argent, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski was seen being pushed down into an icy bath, them becoming temporarily dead.

Maia was soon pulled out of her vision, her then soon finding herself in the road, her awfully confused on why she's there.

"I didn't peg you for one that got suicidal tendencies." A teasing voice says.

"Malachai? Why am i on the road?" Maia confusingly asks.

"You crashed your car..." Malachi weirdly stares at her.

Maia then turned around, breathlessly looking at her car that crashed into a pole, smoke coming from the bonnet.

Maia's green eyes held horror. "Oh, no! My car!"

Malachai then took a hold of her hand. "Come on, let's walk it out."

Maia stopped walking, Malachi staring at her. "What?"

"...did you really kill them?"

"You think i was in there for years, 'cause i am crazy? No, it's 'cause i did something they don't understand." Malachai spilled.

"...you killed them, you didn't have to do that, they were our parents." Maia mumbles.

Malachai raised a brow at her. "Parents are supposed to protect us, but, instead...they made us feel unsafe."

"I don't remember..." Maia frowns.

"That's because, i don't want you to." Malachai then says.

"I want to know." Maia demands.

"No, i'm your big brother, i will always protect you, something they didn't do." Malachai orders.

"By only a few months! Grow up." Maia scoffs, childishly pouting at him.

A couple of red strands fell onto the girl's face, him brushing it pass her shoulder. "I'm the older one, i'll protect you, always."

"You should get a girlfriend, so you can smother her." Maia mumbles.

"I'm going for a walk, perhaps, i might remember what you're hiding from me." Maia then says.

Maia then felt a hand latching onto her wrist, an upsetting look in his eyes. "Maia..."

"You kill with your eyes, but one sound from my scream can shatter this town, i can help myself, now...let go." Maia says with a smile, her sliding his hand off.

Malachai stares at Maia as she walked away with a carefree smile, him sighing out in frustration.

Malachai hopes that she doesn't find out, 'cause he doesn't want her to lose her carefree attitude.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Someone was seen walking out of a front door, stepping on the porch, the person then stopping as they saw someone standing on the porch, their back turned, the person looked at the one who had their back turned.

"Here?"

A hand was placed on a girl's shoulder, turning the girl around.

"Maia? What's wrong with you?" Peter shook her.

Maia heavily breaths out, gasping out, forcefully pulling herself out of the vision.

Peter's blue eyes widened, realizing what was happening.

"Oh, Maia, uh, oh, no-." Peter's eyes widened at her.

Maia swallowed harshly, lightly pushing him away.

"What did you see?" Peter then asks, ignoring the fact that he almost tried to kill her.

"You almost killed me." Maia gave him a look of disbelief.

"You're not dead, now are you?" He carelessly asks.

"It's not important." Maia then mumbles.

"What is it?"

"Okay, fine, i saw Kali, all right?" Maia hostility says.

"You are so mean to me." Peter hums.

Maia groans, rolling her eyes, her then getting ready to walk away, but the girl staggered backwards lightly.

"You okay?" Peter cautiously asks.

Maia huffs. "I'm fine."

Peter then roughly grabs onto her hand. "Why don't you ever listen to me?"

"If i did then i'll already be dead." Maia hums with a sarcastic smile.

Peter squints his eyes at the Martin, roughly and angrily pulling her towards him.

Maia slightly winced, softly groaning, her then looking at him.

Then, swift as lightning, Maia's cherry flavored lips was placed against Peter's own.

Maia then pulled away, a nervous look in her eyes, realizing what had happened.

"I'm sorry, i should go." Maia tearfully whispers.

"Hold up."

His lips was then seen softly attaching to hers, his hands placed onto her head gently.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Okay, the three of you will get in, each of us will hold you under, until you're essentially...well, dead."

"I'm going under and so is Allison, who's gonna hold me under?" Scott confusingly asks.

"Where is she?" Deaton whispers.

Then, she was seen rushing inside the clinic, everyone looking at her.

"Sorry, i just...don't want to talk about it, could we just..." Maia trails off anxiously.

Skylar frowns at her. "Okay..."

"All right, let's gets started, shall we?" Deaton glanced at the teens.

"If i die-." Stiles nervously says to his girlfriend.

"You're not going to die, shut up." Skylar growls at him.

"Kiss me, something to make me feel motivated?" Stiles cutely smiles.

Skylar playfully rolls her eyes, placing a sweet kiss onto his lips, him humming into the kiss.

"Maia? You all right?" Scott asks, looking at the girl.

Maia distractedly smiles at him, exhaling deeply.

"Oh, and before i go under, In case neither makes it out alive, your dad's back in town." Stiles then informs.

Before anything else could be said the three teens was seen being shoved under the icy bath.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 14.5K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...
133K 4.3K 27
๐‘๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€ | โ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
62.7K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
677 3 21
Malevolent (adj.) having or showing a wish to do evil to others. "You're telling me we're up against fictional dread doctors, a lunatic teenager, A...