Runaway Bride

By EricaAB99

I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck... More

Chapter- 1 Runaway Bride
Chapter-2 Finding her
Chapter-3 Color of betrayal
Chapter- 4 Blood relations
Chapter-5 Escape
Chapter-6 Caught again
Chapter-7 "Sleep well, my love"
Chapter-8 Wedding
Chapter-9 Love you
Chapter-10 Care
Chapter-11 Boyfriend
Chapter-12 Sweet Trap
Chapter-13 Dominance
Chapter- 14 Slap
Chapter-15 he is back
Chapter-16 Anger
Chapter-17 Her anger
Chapter-18 Attention
Chapter- 19 Truth
Chapter- 20
Chapter-21
Episode-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter 37
Chapter-38
Chapter- 39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Episode- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter- 61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chpater-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter- 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Capter-74

Chapter- 26

6.2K 175 7
By EricaAB99

Chapter- 26

Riccardo's POV:

I kept bombarding her with this passion. I didn't realized When the situation slipped out of my hands. I was in her, pouring my feeling for her.

I only became like this for her, I lost my control over myself for her... Only her....

I paused feeling her tight grip on my arms her nails dig in my arm as all of this became too much for her, I kept my eyes on her face.

Her eyes were shut, she was shivering by pleasure, her teary eyes opened for me. She looks at me exhaling. This scene is so alluring that I won't complain if death consumed me right now.

I touched her face, she whispered, "I... I am tired... Riccardo...."

But the way her other hand touched my arm, I can tell her mind wants something else. She has long lost herself as I have.

Seeing her as mine, I can hardly restrain my happiness. I want to act like a fool in her love. I want to be my wife's puppet, even if it sounds stupid.

I just need her to alive and safe right in my arms. This marriage started for purpose of her safety and my one sided feeling for this childish women, but now her innocence has took over me.

I am long lost this battle, now I am surrendered to her.

I thrust into her, yielding a grasp, she closed her eyes calling my name. I love this scarlet color over her cheeks. I whispered pulling her to look in my eyes, "Just little more patience with me, my little wife...."

I noticed the hit of annoyance on her face, I love this side of her too.

I whispered kissing her lips, "I am on your Mercy my wife.... little mercy on me...." I chuckled kissing her again. I don't want this night to end.

This time we both will remember this forever.

Even if I said I won't complain if I die right now. But this selfish man inside me is begging, I cannot die leaving her behind.... I cannot be punished this cruel.

I smirked.

I have lost it.

Cherish's POV:

I hesitantly stood in front of mirror, after last night I feel more embarrassed than before, I can't look straight in his eyes.

Riccardo said, "This... this dress... isn't it too hot in it..."

I looked at him, He asked, "Your face is red..."

Sh*t!

I subconscious scratched my neck on his comments, indeed it's hot in here. but I think my mind is running wild.

I saw a suspicious look on his face, Riccardo pulled my hand to him, he inspected it then he looked at me cold.

He pulled me closer having a look at me from closer. I grasped. He pushed my sleeves off my shoulder.

I grabbed his hands as I warned, "Riccardo.... what the..."

He whispered, "The spots..... they were not there last nights."

I noticed my hand has red spots all over. I moved away from him walking the bathroom. I had look at my shoulder and face.

I can see them. How is this possible?

Riccardo was behind me, I feel like itching it. Riccardo said, "Did you eat something weird?"

I faced him saying, "AMm... nn... No.... this is wrong, I don't know how...."

Riccardo kept his eyes away from me thinking. He then walked back to me furious, "Did you take anything from the staff...."

Yea... resort staff is for help right.

I said, "Some chocolate.... they were good, I kept some for you too?"

I said truly.

Riccardo rushed somewhere in instant.

I sat down feeling itchy all over, god! for how long I was unaware, it's all because of last night.

Riccardo walked in the room breathing heavily. He went to the closet, he came back to me with some things. I realized it were tablets.

Riccardo said, "I checked, they had hazel nuts in them.... you had an allergic reactions.... eat this..."

He... he knows.

And my dumb ass forgot.

I was left speechless, I took the meds he gave me.

I only took them because they were smaller in size, I hate meds.

Riccardo placed a icepack on my hands, He said, "Does it help..."

I felt him placing the ice pack on my neck. I shivered.

I whispered, "You know... weird..."

He said being too busy and sarcastic, "If I didn't knew then it would be weird. I am your husband, Wife."

He said soothing me, "Let's resume the date after you feel little better..."

I questioned rolling my eyes, "I didn't agreed for a date...."

Riccardo pointed, "You promised to give me a chance.." god he always has a point.

Author's POV:

A women in her late 20s looked at a picture hatefully, she whispered, "This... is the women... he went to leaving me behind...."

Riccardo's father said, "I heard she is a bratty spoiled women.... I never wanted such a girl for my son, this family name should not be damaged by someone as her..... excluding her family nothing is good enough in her for Riccardo.... I don't want such blood to be mixed with my heritage... what did that boy see in her?."

Ryle said, "Riccardo cares for her?... really?"

Ryle did hated this girl for more than one reason, even when she was just told about her existence. The girls beauty made her hate her. Ryle also disliked that she received her share of love.... that was not fair....

Not when she had that man reserved for her, now everything just slipped in someone's hand!!!

Cherish's POV:

I carefully drew something on his cheek with the lipstick. I know, I just want to trouble him a little, while he is sleeping.

Riccardo is really sleeping well, when he is on my mercy.

I smiled on my evil thoughts. I will really teach him a lesson this time. Never be so careless around Cherish Derosa.

I drew a circle on clean area of his face. I smiled.

I heard his phone buzz I jumped in surprise like I stole something.

He got up annoyed, he searched for his phone, after finding it he ended the call immediately not answering it.

Riccardo had a glance at me before going back to sleep. I made sure to hide the lipstick in a fraction of second.

He went back to sleep, I sighed in relief.

God! I thought he caught me.

I went to place the lipstick on the side of the bed, since it would be too risky to disturb him right now.

I went to get down the bed, put he pulled me back to the bed with his spare hand.

I yelped in surprise, Riccardo pulled me on top him securing me with his power and will. He whispered, "Wife.... what were you doing?"

How do I tell him, I was making fun of him?

I kept my eyes on him then on his rest of this face, I was hiding my laugh.

Riccardo said, "Were you bullying your husband?"

I faced him being in his grip, Riccardo asked, "Do I look that funny to you?"

I controlled my laugh, I said, "No... You look handsome...."

Riccardo just smirked, he whispered to me, "Then you should get reward for this... right...."

He rubbed his cheek on mine, while I grasped and protested. It did tickled, I was almost rolling in laughter at the same time.

Riccardo let me go after he was done, He said, "Now.... Now we look like a perfect couple..."

I went to take a look at my face, I saw reflection of myself on the picture frame. I grasped, this is not fair, he turned me into a red faced monkey.

I heard Riccardo, "Wife...."

I turned to him angry, but in that instant I heard a clicking sound, I didn't realized he clicked a picture of me.

Really?!!!!

Ah!!!

No ... No... I can't be seen like this.

I turned to hide my face. I heard him, "Cute...."

He embrace me from behind, I heard him, "You look cute this way.... I like it, My Love..." I felt a kiss on corner of my shoulder.

Riccardo's POV:

I closed the bathroom door, smiling like an idiot. I remember her reaction, her shy face.

God! her shy face!!

Everything sets fire in my body, a fire that makes me edger to burn.

That she does to me!

I turned to the mirror trying plan something for today, a step closer to her heart.

I saw my reflection in the mirror, I broke in laughter as I saw my face. She did this to me while I was sleeping, I chuckled unknown of everything, I just love it when that women does something like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3K 35
"Don't leave." he takes my hand in his and looks me in the eyes that are full of different emotions now and I can't help but stare back, I don't want...
13.7K 300 24
"I married you to make your life hell." He paused for a moment, relishing in my fear. "You're not allowed to enjoy; you're not allowed to have fun. Y...
48.5K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
188K 3.2K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...