𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦�...

By CaY--cAy

"We agreed. If I won, you'd marry me someday." "Why'd you wanna marry me, anyhow?" I ask. "So, I can do this... More

Copyright
𝔄𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔰
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Five

52 2 2
By CaY--cAy

My toes curl over the edge of the dining table.

My fingers clench the sides.

The soft light above the dining table shines in my eyes right before they roll to the back of my head and there's absolutely nothing back here. My mind is an empty void overflowing with ecstasy but again so is my entire body.

"Mmm, I could do this all day and night," he blows cool air against my very exposed and very wet pussy. My thighs are as wide as they can go. Goosebumps explode over my body, and I squirm with a whimper.

"Best fucking dessert I've ever had," he sucks my clit into his mouth, releasing it with a satisfying pop. "Mmmm," he hums in approval, grazing his teeth against my inner thigh. "Every inch of you is delicious," he eases two fingers inside me, pumping them slowly.

My back arches off of the table, the edge of the table digging into my soles painfully.

"Look at me, Lana," he commands, sliding his fingers out of me.

I prop myself up on my elbows, gazing at him through hazy eyes. He spreads his middle and ring finger apart slowly. My arousal stretches between his open fingers like a light syrup.

His gaze connects with mine, his dilated pupils overpowering the colour in his irises as he brings his fingers to his mouth.

He gradually trails his tongue between his fingers before sucking them into his mouth. "The sweetest damn nectar," he shudders, a rapid fire burning in his eyes. "You are so fucking smooth in my mouth."

Hot puffs of air expel through my parted lips in a pant, my pussy throbs and my chest rises and falls rapidly.

If anybody and I mean anybody, else did what he just did, I would gag. Like no jokes. I would fucking barf but oh, God. When he does it. It's strangely sexy as fuck and a gargantuan turn on.

To think I was against the idea of doing this on the dining table. I refused more than once – actually, I barely refused.

"Where's your sense of adventure, Telana?" He asks, placing Hades' food bowl down in front of him before washing his hands.

"We just ate there!"

"What do you think I plan on doing to you?" He winks, closing the dishwasher with his foot. He sashays towards me, a mischievous glint in his predatory green-blue eyes.

"I don't know," I take a step back, my bare thighs rubbing together. The floorboards creak below every step I take away from him. "Obviously something which shouldn't happen on a dining table."

"People eat around a dining table, and I plan on doing just that, Lana," a devilishly handsome smile curls his lips in the corners like a warning sign to the thoughts inside his head. He takes one long stride, closing the distance between us.

My breath hitches as his long, warm fingers wrap around my neck. My pulse races against his hand as he squeezes lightly, digging his other fingers into the small of my back. "Tell me you don't want this," he angles my face upwards, my lips parting.

I succumbed to the lust. I succumbed to him.

Who in their right mind would say they didn't want to be devoured on a dining table?

Especially when it's been ages since I've been handled so roughly with a hint of care and love. If I were an ATM at that moment, money would've flown straight outta my hoo-ha with no card or pin inserted.

The next thing I knew, I was on the table, my thighs being spread roughly, jolting me with electricity. He barely touched me, and I was gushing like a busted fire hydrant.

He reinserts his fingers, curling and pumping them with precision. "Fucking exquisite," he grits down on his teeth, removing his fingers and I whimper in despair at the loss of contact.

He stands to his full height, his erection straining against his grey sweats. I bite the inside of my cheek as he rubs my lips, spreading my arousal. "Taste how goddamn addictive you are," he pushes his fingers inside my mouth, and I suck.

A hint of sweetness dances across my tastebuds but I don't know whether it's from my vag or his fingers. Either way, there isn't much of a taste.

"I can't get enough," he releases a guttural moan, desire burning hotter than the earth's core in his eyes. "Now I'm going to eat like a God."

I follow his every move in anticipation as he lowers into the chair, adrenaline pumping viciously through my veins.

My chest fills with suspenseful excitement for what's to come even though I already know all too well.

He moves the chair closer, and I can feel his breath fanning against my vulva. My skin prickles and tingles in response.

One thing I ain't keen on is my arousal running between my ass-crack. I hate the slick feeling between my cheeks. That's a no for me. It's one place which doesn't need any lubrication. It's an exit only hole.

"I have this thing tomorrow around nine," he grabs my outer thighs, pulling my legs further apart harshly. "I would love it if you came," he winks, placing hot wet kisses towards my eager beaver – No! Don't you ever call your pussy a beaver. They're cute and all but can we just not? Rather be blunt and call it a cunt.

Not now you lunatic – I silence the voice inside my head. I'll deal with you later.

"I'll come in more ways than one for you," I pant, inching closer to the edge of the table. More importantly closer to his mouth.

"I love it when you're so needy for me."

Without another word he buries his face between my awaiting thighs, passionately kissing and licking me.

The sight of him between my thighs is captivating, enticing. I can't look away – I don't want to. There's something ethereal about watching a man eat you out.

It's surreal to see the utter enjoyment it brings him as the second moan tumbles from my dry lips. He moans against me, the sound vibrating straight to my core. Nestling itself deep within.

I force my elbows, throbbing with pain, to keep me in my upright position. I urge my hooded eyes to remain open, not wanting to miss a single moment of the sight before me.

"Oh, Alec," my voice raises an octave higher. I've never been more grateful for the distance between the dining room and the neighbours' bedroom.

Although I've never really cared whether they heard us or not. Good for them though if they have – they've received the sound effects of a live action porno without the visuals.

"Ah," Alec moans against me.

The sound and feel of him turns me into slop as I melt into the table. My elbows give out and my back hits the tabletop.

My moans reverberate around the room, my body writhing uncontrollably. "Ooh, God," I sputter, my body being overwhelmed by the intense sensations elicited from his God-like mouth.

All my nerve endings are being electrocuted, sending pulse after pulse of pleasure pulsating through every inch of me. My mind is buzzing with gratification, my vision is blurry, the knot in my stomach is beginning to unravel. I'm bursting at the seams, each thread shooting loose like a button on a pair of jeans which don't fit right.

"Oh, God, don't stop!" I tense as he gorges on me. I squeeze my eyes shut, my soul leaving the planet.

His mouth detaches from me right before my mind explodes. I'm snapped back to earth, my eyes opening and my head spinning. "Alec?" I jolt into a sitting position, quirking a brow.

He licks his lips, squinting his eyes dangerously as he leans back giving me an eyeful of his naked torso.

"I believe I made myself clear," he smirks, moving his neck side to side with a satisfying cracking sound. "It's Alec, not God." Cockiness radiates off of him in waves. The sight sends my pussy fluttering rambunctiously.

A shudder rattles me, and I crave to finish what we started. I crave the magnificent O which was so fucking close I could almost taste it.

"Is this your way of torturing me? 'Cause I'll tell you right now it's working." NOT WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TELL HIM!

"And I don't like it," I point a shaky finger at him, hoping to what, I don't even know anymore. Intimidate him? C'mon brain, work!

"Beg for it," he winks with a smug-ass look on his smug-ass gorgeous face which I wanna turn into a goddamn smug-ass chair.

Ugh!

Stupid, stupid, stupid hormones.

"No," I huff defiantly. "I ain't begging for sex," I stand on wobbly legs, clenching my wet thighs.

"Beg for it, Telana," he commands exotically, removing his mighty Excalibur from the confines of his grey sweats.

A drop of precum beads on his engorged head, dripping down his shaft with protruding veins. His dick twitches and my pussy throbs in kind.

"No," I say weakly.

He wraps his fist around his dick, pumping it up and down tantalizingly all the while keeping his gaze locked on me with the soft light above reflecting in his irises.

I avert my gaze, focusing on his hand wrapped around his shaft. "Alec," I breathe, lowering to my knees until I'm level with his magic wand. I wrap my fingers around his hand delicately, following his movements. I open my mouth, inching closer to his tip shining with precum.

I twirl my tongue around him, his saltiness coating my tongue as we pump our hands up and down sensually.

At this point my girl is throbbing painfully, my body is burning with desire and all I genuinely want is him inside of me. And if I gots to beg to get what I want, then a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get some dick. You feel me?

"Alec please," I whimper, peering up at him through hooded eyes. "Fuck me. Please, I need you inside of me," I beg quite literally on my knees.

He cups my cheek with his free hand, trailing his thumb over my lips with the same amount of fierceness blazing in his orbs.

He roughly, seductively, unexpectedly bends, digging his fingers into my sides and picks me up off of the floor.

His dick plunges into me as he places me on his lap to straddle him on the dining chair and I gasp.

"Take what you want from me, Lana. Use me," he pants, weaving his fingers through my hair. I feel him twitch inside of me as I look into his eyes cast in my shadow.

I begin to buck my hips, tangling my fingers in his hair. I capture his lips in a dizzying kiss rolling my hips faster.

I moan into his mouth as I alternate from rolling my hips to raising up on my tiptoes and easing back down on him. Simultaneously stimulating my clit and my Gräfenberg spot. With every movement my erect nipples brush against his heaving chest, invigorating me.

"Lana," he moans against my lips, leaving sloppy kisses down my jaw. His grip tightens in my hair painfully sending an explosive shudder through me.

An enormous pressure builds in my lower abdomen, my heart racing dangerously, my breaths coming out fast and rapid with each moan he elicits from me.

He vigorously thrusts his hips in sync with mine, going deeper than before. "Ahh." Our moans echo each other, reverberating around the room like a powerful melody.

The pressure threatens to release as I pulsate around him. A crushing and violent wave of satisfaction washes over me like a potent tsunami.

I clench around him in ecstasy, strangling his dick. My movements cease as I'm overcome with immense gratification.

"I've got you, angel," he grips my hips, continuing our bone-rattling, earth-shattering movements. Intensifying the sensations stiffening my entire body.

I writhe against him, moaning his name in a deafening scream of blissful pleasure. My vision blurs as the pressure in my lower abdomen thunderously releases.

I dig my nails into his sturdy shoulders, teetering myself to him. I'm encapsulated by pure fulfilment, overindulging on the adrenaline thrusting me into a ridiculous high better than any narcotic can provide.

For the umpteenth time I'm utterly overwhelmed by everything I feel and the way he makes me feel. My chest swells with appreciation, my heart inflates with happiness and my skin burns with his touch.

My throat clogs with all these emotions. Tears threaten to spill from my eyes, but I don't want to be that girl.

I don't want to be the girl who cries after mind-blowing sex, so I swallow it down, resting my head against his shoulder. I circle my numb arms around him and allow the feel of him to calm me.

I close my eyes with a booming laugh. "That was incredible. More than incredible!"

He circles his arms around my waist, squeezing me to him like I'll vanish into thin air. I don't move, I don't utter another word.

I live in this moment like there's nothing or no one else in existence except Alec. I'm too scared to breath, afraid I'll ruin it.

I always want to capture the moment and make it last for eternity.

I want to ensure we can flip through a photo album and relive those unforgettable memories, but I never take a minute to actually just live in the moment. To internalize it and store it in my mind.

But I'm doing it now.

Boy is it amazing.

I squeeze him tighter, memorizing the feel of his naked perfection against my bare, clammy skin. I trace his smooth skin with my fingertips, resting my cheek against his shoulder.

We stay like this for God knows how long until he stands. I cling to him, not wanting this to end. Not wanting reality to set in but it's too late.

The moment I tried to hold onto is gone and my bladder is demanding I do what's needed before a UTI comes knocking on my door.

"I need to pee and clean up," I whisper lazily.

"I know. Put your feet down."

"Just one more second," I squeeze him tighter with my arms and legs. I kiss his shoulder before untangling from him.

My feet touch the cold tiles of the bathroom floor, and he walks away, shutting the door behind him.

I squirm as my skin makes contact with the cold porcelain toilet seat. It's one thing I hate about Fall and winter.

It's the one time I wish I could whip out my schlong and pee. Heck, it's one time I wish I actually had a schlong.

I wipe myself dry, flush the toilet and walk towards the door with my thighs sticking together. I am not leaving this bathroom with sticky thighs.

I take a quick shower, washing away all my indiscretions – ha – from our bodily excretions. Or is it secretions?

It doesn't matter.

I wash away all our bodily fluids with a content smile feeling lighter than I have in over a week.

"I married a cunt, I married a cunt, I married a cunt-ry girl," I sing softly with a shake of my head. Out of all the things to pop in my head, it had to be that.

I can't remember how it goes though and it's driving me crazy.

Think of a different song, anything is better than that. C'mon, think... "All by myself. Shut the fuck up," I whisper-yell at myself in the fogged-up mirror, wiping it clear with my hand. I hum the song, running my fingers through my wet hair.

I walk out of the bathroom, the air getting knocked out of my lungs at the sight before me.

Alec's face is clouded with guilt as he clenches and unclenches his fists. He looks distant, lost in his thoughts. I can see the war raging on inside of his eyes sending a pang straight to my heart.

"Alec?" I stay rooted to my spot in all my naked glory wanting nothing more than to disappear. "Is everything okay?"

His gaze snaps to mine, the guilt disappearing, the war ceasing, his knuckles turning white before he unclenches his fists. "Yeah, everything's fine. You still staying the night?"

I want to believe him. I truly do but I can't. I can see the lingering guilt in the crease of his brows. I can see the cannons being reloaded to fire off another round in his eyes.

I want to believe him so we can stay in this bubble longer but with the way he's straining not to clench his fists, he's going to punch a hole right through it. Leaving nothing but tiny remnants of what could've been.

"I think it's best I sleep in my own bed tonight," I search the floor for my clothes, fighting away the sting in my eyes and the tightness in my throat.

His fingers circle around my wrist and he pulls me towards his chest. "Nah, you're staying."

"Are you going to tell me what that was all about?" I pull back, squinting my eyes at him.

"We can talk about it in the morning. Let's not ruin this, please."

"Alec McCleod," I lightly smack his arm. "Are you begging me to stay?" I hear the teasing in my voice as I say those words. I feel the weight of my question looming over us, stealing the playful atmosphere right from under us.

I realize we're walking around on excessively sharp shards of glass, dancing around the heaviness lingering between us. Using sex as a means to deflect from the important conversations. Using sex to distract us from our problems.

Sooner rather than later it's going to catch up to us and there's going to be no way to avoid it. It's all going to come crashing down around us and there's going to be no way to escape. No way to avoid, deflect or distract from what is yet to befall upon us.

"I'll always beg you to stay."

A/N: The chemistry between these two🔥🥵 don't ya think?😅 Things aren't perfect and their past isn't settled, not by a long shot, but they are going to need to have that conversation at some point, confronting what drove them a part. Unfortunately, they can't avoid it forever and sex can only distract them for so long👀

Thoughts?

Don't forget to hit that precious it really means the world to me.

Thanks for commenting, reading, and voting💜

Til the next chapter.

Much love🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 15.5K 25
Blossom and Bloom Graceful and Tender - She couldn't believe her ears, or her eyes. Her husband, the man she loves, the father of her unborn baby, wa...
247K 5.8K 61
"What are you doing to me, Mila?" He asks against my neck. - "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks softly. I want to kiss you. I don't br...
49.4K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...
138K 6.2K 32
Finding Happiness Spinoff - Aiden One shit relationship turned me into a once a done guy. The second she walked out of my garage I was hooked. I was...