TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE โœธ E.M...

By lushfruit

Loving You Is All From The Book ELI MOSKOWITZ. & ROBBY KEENE. โ•ฑ COBRA KAI More

Today Was A Fairytale
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Act Two.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.

Eighteen.

805 26 33
By lushfruit

"Oh my god! Oh my god! How did I let you convince me to do this?" Delaney squeezed her eyes shut at the feeling of the tattoo needle piercing her wrist.

She felt Moon grab her other hand, holding it tightly. "It's okay, Laney. Just breathe. It'll be over soon.

She had to the endure this constant cycle of panicking, Moon comforting her, and then her panicking for the next two minutes, before feeling the napkin swipe against her skin one last time. "All right. You're done."

Delaney nearly cried of joy and sat up. "Is it pretty?"

Moon grinned at the younger girl. "The prettiest."

She let out a small sniffle, glancing down at the design that she had chosen for herself.

Hawk had managed to convince her to get a small matching tattoo the night before, but Delaney was very reluctant. Tattoos were a permanent thing and she didn't know if she was ready for that type of commitment. But then she remembered that she had been in love with him since before she hit puberty so she decided to say screw it.

They had spent all night looking up different designs and ideas, most of them being vetoed by Delaney. It was when Demetri had stomped into her bedroom and dumped a large containers worth of Beauty and the Beast memorabilia. In a crumpled up ziploc bag, there were dozens of miniature models of the rose from the famous movie. All of them had crappy marker and paint marks, clearly the works of a young Delaney Alexopoulos who thought she had the art capability.

When she held them up to her laptop camera to show her boyfriend, he immediately agreed, knowing how important the movie was to her.

She couldn't help but smile as she looked down at the tattoo, wiping the stray tears in her eyes. "It is pretty."

Hawk chuckled from behind her, giving a quick high-five to Rico. "I would hope so. You chose it."

Delaney rolled her eyes but turned to him, eyeing his newly dyed red hair. "At least it matched your hair."

He grabbed her hand, interlacing their fingers. "I guess so. You ready?"

"Uh, yeah. Moon? Ready?" they both turned to the girl, seeing her flirting with a teenage girl who was sitting in one of the waiting chairs.

She turned to them, a big smile on her face. "Yeah! Hold on."

They watched as she pulled out her phone, and handed it to the girl she was talking to. There was an exchange of whispers and giggles between them, before Moon started to walk towards them with a content face.

"Assface, Douchebag, grab our bags. We're leaving," the trio all began to leave, hearing the scrambling of the two boys behind them.

"Oh my god. Yasmine has the same bikini as me," Moon said, looking down at and Instagram post the blonde had made.

Aisha rolled her eyes. "Tell her she can stay in France."

Delaney leaned over to look at the phone. "And remind me to throw mine out. Matching Yasmine is the last thing I wanna do with her gone."

"Laney," the sound of someone calling her name made her look up, seeing Hawk gesturing for her to stand up.

She immediately obliged, sliding out of her chair. "What's up?"

He nodded towards the table where the two new recruits were sitting. She knew what he was thinking about, and the two walked over, grabbing the last mozzarella stick and splitting it between them.

"That was my last mozzarella stick," Chris complained.

"Sucks to suck," Delaney told him, leaning into her boyfriend's side.

"What's the matter with you?" Hawk then asked Mitch, who was staring down at his phone with a sour expression.

"There's something you should see," Delaney frowned at that, taking the phone out from his hand and looked to see a Yelp review on it.

Hawk then began to read it from over her shoulder. ""Very unprofessional sensei. Does not take into account safety and personal boundaries. Facility in need of a major face-lift. Who the hell does this guy think he is? Click his profile."

Delaney pressed onto the username of the person who left the review. When the profile picture of the person came to view, the couple looked at each other with clenched jaws.

Demetri.

Hawk and Delaney had a plan.

He and few other Cobra Kai's would confront Demetri at the comic store, which Delaney knew he would be at since the new issue of Dungeon Lord had come out that day. She would stay in food court, which was at the heart of the mall in case things went awry and Demetri refused to take down the review.

And when she noticed her older brother sprinting into the food court, Delaney guessed that he decided to not take down the Yelp review. It was the thought of her own brother dissing one of the things that really helped that ticked her off.

But Delaney had a rule. She would never lay a single finger on her brother. No matter how much he pissed her off, she could not hurt him in any way. But, that didn't mean she was opposed to other people hurting him.

She would later realize that doing nothing to him was just as bad.

Mitch grasped Demetri's arms, holding him back and restraining him so he couldn't run away and Hawk could land a solid hit. "You're dead meat."

Suddenly, Sam came flying in, striking Chris and Mitch. "Get back. You guys need to back off.

"I don't wanna have to hit a girl," Hawk said, taking a threatening steps forward. Though he instantly regretted saying that as he remembered who he was dating and what she had been through.

"You wouldn't stand a chance," Robby walked into the scene.

Delaney was leaning against a pillar in the shadows, waiting for her boyfriend to signal her in.

Hawk smirked as he looked at the three in front of him. "6 against 3?"

Demetri furrowed his eyebrows, going over the opposite side and counted heads. "But there's only five of of you."

The red haired boy's smirk deepened, and he put his thumb and index finger in his mouth, loudly whistling.

Robby was then all of a sudden kicked in his back, sending him flying to the floor. He groaned at the impact, clutching his back, the other two on his side turning to see what had struck him.

"Eh, you guys are more like 2 and a half," Delaney mocked with a smile, pretending to dust off her hands.

All hell then broke loose.

Delaney was grabbed from behind, and she didn't need to turn around to know who it was. Another anger spiked in her, and she had to restrain herself from fighting back. She forced herself out of the hold, turning around to face her brother. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

His eyes were filled with disbelief, and a little bit of terror. "How can I believe that? I don't even recognize you anymore."

She faltered a bit, taking a heavy step forward, and he took one back. "You might not like who I am, but I will not hurt my brother. Your friends? Maybe."

Delaney then shoved him towards a Cobra Kai, barely being able to turn around when she was kicked in the stomach, and pulled into another hold. The smell of floral perfume almost made her scoff, but she composed herself, digging her elbow into Sam's ribs. She then grabbed her arm from behind, giving it a harsh twist and kicked her off to the side.

Her legs were suddenly swept from under her, making her fall straight to the floor. She made eye contact with Robby, and she struck him under his knee, making him falter long enough for her to jump to her feet and punch him straight across the face.

"I never liked you," she sneered, landing a kick to his stomach.

He recovered quickly, giving her a glare. "Likewise."

They charged at each other, Delaney ducking his punches and him blocking her kicks. He dove in, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist from behind. Quickly, she stomped her foot onto his and gathered his hands in hers before delivering a head butt.

He stumbled back, clutching his nose. Delaney decided not to let him breathe, and spun a kick to his face, sending him tumbling to the ground. "Come on, Manbun. I expected better."

"You have to stop it," a feminie voice said, and Delaney lightly smiled.

She turned around, seeing Sam in a defensive stance.

"I'm just sticking up from my dojo," Delaney shrugged, taking a step back and feigning an apologetic look when her feet stepped onto Robby's groin., and he let out a pained groan "My bad."

"By picking a fight?" Sam shook her head in disbelief. "Demetri is your brother. And your willing to hurt him for a karate dojo?"

"Cobra Kai has done more for me than anyone else," Delaney was quick to come to her dojo's defense. "If he wasn't so scared then he would have seen. And I never laid a finger on him. I didn't touch him once. I never hurt him."

"Really? Because I don't see you helping him. You just handed him over on a silver platter to one of your buddies. That was you. You hurt hi ⎯ "

Sam couldn't finish her sentence as she had gotten a fist to the face so hard, she tumbled to the ground, a split in her lip and blood splatter on her clothes and floor.

"Don't talk to me about my brother," Delaney angrily glared at her. And then she looked around at the rest of Daniel LaRusso's students, the two standing while looking at her. "And to all of you. Consider this a warning from Cobra Kai. You decide to pull more bullshit and I swear to god, you're jaw is gonna be broken before you can blink."

Delaney walked over to Hawk, grabbing his outstretched hand. She pulled him up, and the two were gone.

✸ AUTHOR'S NOTE ! yeahhhhh....so all that happened but....MORE ROBBY AND LANEY IG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 11.6K 31
๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ In which Mara Abrams has a whole lot of anger in her just waiting to be let out. BOOK 1 ...
61.7K 1.7K 69
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...