Eight.

"Come on, eat something

"Come on, eat something. It'll make you feel better."

"I told you I'm not hungry, man," Miguel solemnly said, staring down at the sandwich in his hands. 

"Mig, seriously. If you want me to kick her ass, I'll go kick her ass right now," Delaney patted his knee, sitting in front of him on the grass. Jordan then grabbed the hand she used to pat his knee, and held it in his. 

"Thanks, Laney. But, it's no use," he sighed. 

"I still you're overreacting," Demetri went on. 

"Oh, he is definitely not overreacting," Jordan defended Miguel. "A random guy you've never seen before eating dinner with your girlfriend's family and her not mentioning it to you? I'd say it perfectly level reacting."

"All right," Hawk spoke up from behind the bench, fighting Bert. "So you saw her eating dinner with some chode." 

He spun a kick to Bert's face. "It probably just her brother or something."

Miguel shook his head. "No, dude. Brother's don't look at their sisters like that."

"Depends on what part of the country you're in," Demetri absentmindedly said. 

"Dude," Jordan looked at him with a grossed out face. 

"And Sam doesn't have brother," Delaney added in. 

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me," Miguel got them all back on topic. 

"All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance," Hawk advised like it was nothing. 

Demetri shook his head. "Don't listen to Eli."

"It's "Hawk,"" the named boy corrected.

"Yeah, whatever. That fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Miguel quietly admitted. 

"Atta boy," Delaney grinned. "Don't let stupid boys ruin your relationship."

"Oh! That little bitch!" Aisha suddenly said. 

Delaney got to her feet, going behind the bench and stood next to Hawk as she tried to looked at Aisha's phone. "What? Whose ass do I need to kick?"

"You know that video I posted of me breaking that board," this earned nods. "Look what Yasmine commented."

Impressive...can't believe the belt made it around your waist.

"I gotta do something," Aisha stated, taking back her phone. 

"How about we kidnap her ⎯ " Hawk started. 

"And have your tattoo boy Rico tattoo "Bitch," on her face?" Delaney finished, looking excited. 

The two immediately high-fived, smiling to themselves like maniacs. Jordan watched with a hard look on his face.