Three.

"Hi, excuse me?"

"Hi, excuse me?"

Delaney stood at the front counter of a local tech help store, holding a closed laptop in her hands.

"Hey. How can I help you?" the boy, who looked to be around her age, turned around and flashed a kind smile.

She smiled a sheepish one back, and placed the laptop onto the glass counter. "My brother downloaded something weird onto his laptop and he says that it won't turn on anymore. He's too embarrassed to do it himself so he asked me to come in for him."

He chuckled, taking the laptop and placed it in front of him. He flipped the top open, only to get a black screen. Even after pressing a few buttons, it still wouldn't turn on. He then closed it, and looked back up at her. "Yeah, I'm guessing your brother might have downloaded a virus. But, don't worry, we get tons of those here everyday."

Delaney sighed in relief. "Thank you so much. Knowing him, he would have blamed me for it not working."

"It is going to take some time though. We have other things that we prioritize and I can't just boost yours up the list."

"Oh, no, take as much time as you need. My brother could definitely use a break from that thing. I'll stop by tomorrow if that's a good amount of time."

"Yeah," he nodded and smiled. "Oh, and one more thing. I'm gonna need the password."

"Right! Of course," Delaney then slipped him a small piece of paper. "It's on there. He wrote it down and told me I wasn't allowed to look."

The boy took it, taking a quick glance and his eyebrows shot up. "Maybe it's a good idea you don't see it."

"Wait, now I wanna see it," Delaney lunged for the paper, but he reeled back. "Hey!"

"Just being a kind stranger and making sure my customers keep their cool," he shoved the piece of paper into his pockets, and she smiled in disbelief.

"Fine," she hummed before looking for some sort of name tag on him. She couldn't find one. Weird. "What's your name?"

"Robby," he said, hooking the laptop underneath his arm.

"I guess we aren't kind strangers anymore," Delaney shrugged, taking a step back from the counter. "Have a good day, Robby."

She spun on her heel, took a few steps and was about to reach the door when ⎯

"You too, Laney!"

She paused, whipping back around with a confused and almost scared face. "I never told you my name. How do you know that?"

He silently dug into his pocket and raised up the paper containing Demetri's computer password. Delaney's jaw dropped, and he disappeared with the laptop.

"I am going to kill him," she muttered under her breath, finally leaving the store.