Bioshock: Big Brother Re-told...

By Nockris_the_cant

Set 12 years after Bioshock: Little Brother Re-told story, follow the sons of Eleanor and Ryan as they get en... More

Chapter 1 The True Rapture Family:
Chapter 2 Problem's:
Chapter 3 Guilt:
Chapter 4 Trouble:
Chapter 5 From bad to worse:
Chapter 6 Rapture:
Chapter 7 Big problem:
Chapter 9 Hell House:
Chapter 10: First Contact:
Chapter 11 Hidden:
Chapter 12 Second impact:
Chapter 13:Hidden Room:
Chapter 14 payback:
Chapter 15 So We Meet Again Mr. Andrew
Chapter 16 Fighting the original:
Chapter 17 Fight to the finish!
Chapter 18 The End Of The Beginning Of The End.

Chapter 8 And So My Journey Begins:

10 2 0
By Nockris_the_cant

Rapture, Upper Atrium: ?

*Giggle*

"Huh?" Jacob wondered as he opened his eyes and found a pair of glowing eyes looking at him. It was a little sister, big surprise.

Standing up Jacob looked at her, she was pretty old, about twelve or thirteen, her blond hair was loose with a black bow on top and her dress consisted of a white shirt with poofy sleeves and the dress was a blue jumper.

Ironically she reminded Jacob of his sister,

"Yay! Your awake, now we can play." she cheered.

" Play?" Jacob asked, rather puzzled.

"Yeah, can we play now. Can we? Can we? Can we?" she asked over and over.

Jacob just met her and she was already driving him crazy.

"I suggest you do what she says, she will take you to Adam." Lev spoke up for the first time since he had awoken.

'Now you show up, sheesh where were you when I was practically dying?' Jacob thought angrily.

... And the Sister was still asking, she wasn't going to shut up so he may as well answer. "Fine, I'll play." he surrendered.

"Yay!" she cheered, then she raised her arms and just stood there. Did he miss something?

"Put her in the cage on your back." Lev elaborated.

"Oh, okay." Picking up the Little Sister he noticed she wasn't very heavy at all before he placed her in the cage.

"Okay lets look for angels." she said.

Jacob shuttered, he knew exactly what she meant to say by angels, just thinking about it was plain disgusting. With that he began to walk around, seemingly lost, because the Little Sister on his back was pretty much silent.

"So... what's your name?" Jacob finally asked.

"Kelly." she said.

"Kelly? No way! Really?" He pointed out.

"mmhm" She nodded.

"Do you remember how you got here?"

"Yeah, the ship my school was on crashed, we were all out in the water, and we all got dragged under. Were you from my school like the other big brothers?" she elaborated.

"Its me Jacob, I was friends with Brianna too."

"I remember you, well who would have guessed you weren't crazy and that this place was real!"

"Umm... Kelly, have you seen my brother Rodey?"

"Sorry Jacob I haven't, but I promise to keep an eye out."

"Thanks, it means alot."

"The angel is close, I can hear it flapping." She said happily. Jacob bit his lips, trying hard not to tell his friend the hard truth, but his guess was she'd find out eventually.

"There it is!" She almost yelled. She pointed down, next to the door. Just as she said, there was a corpse where she was pointing. His guess was the Splicer tried to hack one of the defence systems but didn't succeed. His body was covered in gunshot wounds.

"Put her down, let her harvest the corpse." Lev instructed.

"You seem to know a lot about Little Sisters." Jacob said as he reached for Kelly and placed her down, letting her harvest the angel.

"I make it my business to know things. This is Rapture kid, knowledge here is also part of everyday survival." Lev said.

"What happened here? Why is Rapture still standing and has Little Sisters? I thought when Dad and the others left there was nobody else to take charge of Rapture" Jacob asked.

"True, but Ryan wasn't the only Big Brother around."

"Wait what? I thought he was the only successful one made?"

"He was the only Big Brother allowed to roam the streets harvesting Adam, but that didn't make him the only one." Lev explained, "Your father was one of many, but as you said he was the only successful one. The others were too violent for the public, they attacked anyone that had Adam on them, even if they weren't splicers. They tried to make them protectors of the little sisters, but it failed since they attacked anyone, in the end they ended up locking them away someplace else. Someone, or something, knew about them and the project. But they were all dead, all but one."

"Who is he?" Jacob asked in rapt attention. This was all new to him, the thought of another Big Brother existing back when his dad was in rapture was something he had never even thought about before.

"Nobody knows, so be on your guard. I heard he's just as dangerous as your father. He sure has the same kind of reputation." Lev finished.

Jacob nodded, he looked at Kelly, who had just finished harvesting Adam. She stood up and she brushed the dirt away from her skirt before merrily skipping back to where he was.

"Jacob, Jacob! Look at all the Adam I have for us!" She said happily.

"That's great. Good job Kelly." Even without his father's instructions to always be nice to Little Sister's, which had turned into a long lesson about always being nice to women in general, he still thought it was best to keep her happy.

Kelly yawned, rubbed her eyes, and told him, "I'm sleepy, take me home." She raised her arms. This time Jacob didn't need Levto tell him what to do, he grabbed Kelly and placed her in his cage. But he did need her to tell him where her hidey-hole was. Which ended up being a rather long walk back to the Upper Atrium, on the first floor.

"Okay Jacob, time for you to harvest her." Lev told him.

"Yeah sure one sec-wait what? ...Harvest her? Why, shes one of my few friends?" Jacob yelled, he was both shocked and mad that Lev would request something like that.

"Didn't your Father tell you what it is? Stab her with your needle and suck the Adam out... or the slug, whichever term you prefer. I know your father will be terribly disappointed in you but remember, its survival of the fittest down here in Rapture." Lev explained calmly.

"I KNOW WHAT HARVESTING IS!" Jacob shouted angrily.

"So what are you waiting for? harvest her!" Lev demanded.

"NO!" A loud voice cracked into the radio. It nearly burst Jacob's ear drums because it was so loud.

Resisting the urge to tear the radio out of his helmet he looked up he saw a figure running around at the top of the Upper Atrium, he could make out the shape of a Big sister. She wore a newer suit the Big Sister's wore. The visor was more like a window as it was much larger than the average Big Brother/Sister visor.

"Don't you dare kill her!" She said, her porthole glowing red.

"Oh hi Brianna!" Jacob could practically taste the joy in kelly's voice.

"Please... have a heart." The Brianna begged.

"Please... have common sense." Lev mocked.

Jacob looked at Brianna and then back at Kelly. He had heard that the Little Sisters had a lot of Adam. But if he harvested the Kelly, she would die. And his father wouldn't like that at all. He knew his Dad couldn't make decisions for him now, this is his decision, not his father's.

Reaching back and grabbing the sleepy Kelly, Jacob made a choice.

Like somebody was moving for him Jacob mechanically placed into the vent and let her go. Kelly turned around and handed him a small jar of Adam. she crawled deeper into the vent telling him "I'll tell you if I find Rodey, promise" as she crawled away.

It felt good, what he did. Looking upwards he saw Brianna was standing there still. He could see her clearly, his guess was she was happy with his choice.

"Thank you sir-" She told him before he interrupted her.

"Its Jacob, what happened to you Brianna?" Jacob questioned.

"Realy, its you? I thought you died."

"Well I'm here aren't I?"

"Its quite dangerous around here, and from what Kelly just yelled out you're looking for Rodey."

"Yeah I am, but I'm not making much progress so far."

"Well if we travel together we can probably find him faster and be safer while doing it." she offered.

"I would like some company, and any help is appreciated. Thanks Brianna"

Red was silent for a time before he spoke. "Fine... I guess you can let this one go. But sooner or later you'll see things my way. Will you two finally get to The Lounge, better hurry up, there's a Splicer group coming this way." he warned.

"How come I haven't seen one yet? Dad always said they were everywhere." Jacob asked curiously.

"Oh you'll see." Jacob couldn't shake the feeling that Lev was resisting the urge to laugh at his ignorance...

Picking up the pace both Jacob and Brianna ventured to find the lounge.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468 23 9
After shutting down the Bakersville location and ending (or so thought) the Freddy's chain, Jack finally reunited with his older brother, Peter and h...
335K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
901 20 15
-Cross-post from my Ao3- The Aftermath at Mount Massive is part one of a three part series called Survivors. This part is done. It is a fanfic for th...
2.7K 146 9
{ONGOING AND 2ND STORY LITTLE SISTER!} [PLATONIC] "let's. . . travelling!!!" Disclaimer: - This story just for fun and practice to write and continue...