Classroom of the Elite: React...

נכתב על ידי 69420IQ

These are not just any reactions but one of the most funny and illogical classroom of the Elite Reactions eve... עוד

Prologue
Arrival Day
Revelation Starting
Food Trap
Merit, Equality (Basically meeting Manabu)
Points Purchase
Priorities- To buy a chain lock
Side Story (Horikita)
Cooperative Relationship
First Courageous Step
Blackmailing
Humans are nothing but tools
Despair Strikes in
Gaining a perfect pawn
Summer Vacation - Author going crazy
Summer Vacation -Author going crazy again
Summer Vacation - Uncrazy Cut
Summer Vacation -Finally it ends
Learning about the truth
Childhood Friend Reunion
Finding the traitor
Reenacting the past
Going for the hunt
Now you feel it, no?

Most Defective

5K 124 40
נכתב על ידי 69420IQ

Horikita (POV)

"May I leave now, Chabashira-sensei?"

Sudo -"hey that's suzune's voice we finally get to see it from your perspective" he said with a happy voice.

"Wait just a moment. There's something I want to talk to you about, Horikita. You two leave first, though."

Chabashira-sensei urged my older brother and Tachibana-san to leave.

Ike -"could you tell us what's going on"

Shinohara- "yeah i feel a little lost"

Horikita- "This is after sudo's trial was over" she said

Once they were gone, she looked deeply interested, crossing her arms before her on the table.

"So. What methods did you use, Horikita?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't try to dodge the question. They wouldn't withdraw their complaint without a reason, would they?"

Keisei -"so Class C withdraw their complaint, that's how you dealt with the problem back then"

Shinohara -"but how did horikita-san made them back off?"

"I'll leave that to your imagination."

We'd fabricated a lie because we were backed into a corner.

Ishizaki -"Fabricated a lie huh, so it's just like ryuuen-san told us"

Ryuuen -"You were a fool to fall for that pathetic trap"

Ike -"what..... lie, what's that supposed to mean"

Horikita- "don't think much about it it's already over now, there's no need for you to know anyway"

"So it's a secret, hmm? Well, allow me to change the question. Who came up with the strategy that defeated Class C?"

Onodera -"Duh, it's horikita-san , right"

Professor -"I am smelling something else, sure enough our protagonist did something really badass behind everyone" he said while grinning

Inogashira -"can you keep your mouth shut otaku"

Ishizaki -"I feel bad for that guy, he is one of the few who understand the situation best but still is treated so badly huh you have my condolences" he thought

"Why do you care about that?"

Ike -" yeah , i thought sensei don't care about the class"

Shinohara - "he is right I don't think i have seen sensei taking interest like this before"

"Ayanokouji isn't here, so I'm a little curious."

All the class D students eyes widened for a second

Ike -"hey , sensei why are you so hung up on him"

Shinohara -"yeah, well it's true he helped us in midterm without our knowing i am grateful to him for that too, but don't you think he is just ....ugh... how should I say it but well he isn't contributing to class right so don't you think it's useless to think he is hung up on his peaceful life for who knows why" she said she didn't said anything like useless this time, it also looks like many students are looking at me with different light after watching me help sakura and them during midterms.

Miyamoto -"yeah, and besides we have horikita-san on our side"

Inogashira -"But ayanokoji-kun scored 100 in his current exam so does that mean he has started to help the class more openly now"

Shinohara -"if that's how it is like, then that only leaves koenji to contribute in class ,if he also starts to help then we will definitely reach class A, with horikita-san's leadership"

Kirito -"Stop your little chit chat will you focus on the video "

Chabashira-sensei had been rather preoccupied with Ayanokouji-kun ever since we started school. I could somewhat understand why, now.

"I don't want to admit this, but Ayanokouji-kun...might have something exceptional to him."

Okitani -"Horikita-san i don't understand except for his academics and running what else is there I understand his academics might be exceptional since last math exam was really hard and he is little cunning on how he dealt with the senior while buying the mid term paper but that's it, right on the other hand you are there to come up with brilliant strategies which led us to victory"

Ryuuen -"kukukuku, I don't even know now weather i am here to watch what happened behind the scenes or listen to some idiots"

Okitani -"what do you mea....." he was about to say something but was cut off with continuation of the video.

I surprised myself by saying this, which could be taken as an admission of defeat. However, our victory would not have been as decisive without him.

Okitani -"Does that mean he also helped in sudo's case too"

Shinohara -"wait wait i can't keep up why did he helped when he don't like trouble this doesn't make sense"

Miyamoto -"Yeah, he says he don't want to help and then he helps the class but why" he said while looking at me

Ayanokoji -"i just wanted to help the first friend I made, that's all "

Shibita -"Looks like you are a good person ayanokoji -kun no wonder ichinose is always talking about you in the class'

Ayanokoji -"Ichinose talking... about... me, what's that supposed to mean" not understanding i decided to ask the question to ichinose

Ichinose -"nonononononononono.........It's nothing ...don't say anything stupid shibita-kun" she said while blushing , some boys started to glare at me.

Haruka -"really kiyopon, you don't get anything it's a pity" she said exasperatingly

Shibita -"why are you looking so stiff silent kanzaki " he said in worry tone

kanzaki - "nothing" he hadn't spoken anything after horikita shot him down mercilessly looks he hasn't recovered yet but he is still trying to get all the information he can through video's. I should be happy that he isn't asking anything from but i kinda a feel pity for him.

"I see. So you recognize that, hmm?"

"Is that surprising? You were the one who first put me together with Ayanokouji-kun, Chabashira-sensei. You did it because you couldn't overlook Ayanokouji-kun's potential, right?"

Keisei -"His potential huh, well if he and koenji starts to help the class earnestly and with horikita-san leadership we can definitely reach classA"

Shinohara -"well atleast ayanokoji-kun was helping even if not much but he is still better than koenji since he helped at least "

Okitani -"Don't you think you should also help the class Koenji"

Koenji -"A perfect existence such as mine has no need to reach class A, after all I have koenji conglomerate to take care of , reaching class A is trivial matter to me"

"His potential, hmm?"

"Though he does try to hide his ability by pretending to be an idiot, for some mysterious reason."

Yes, he was truly incomprehensible. I could not find meaning in such behavior. It was likely that he was simply being absurd.

Kushida -"yeah , i also don't get it, not in the slightest, well koenji-kun don't help the class because he has something to take care of in future but he don't hide his talents but ayanokoji-kun, you want to live normal life but you are helping us but also trying to hide yourself that doesn't make any sense" she said but i guess what she truly wanted to say was "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP HELPING THAT FUCKING BITCH IF YOU WANT TO HIDE JUST KEEP LAYING LOW YOU SHIT HEAD DON'T GET IN MY WAY TO EXPEL THAT BITCH YOU BASTARD " it seems like she has realized that i am the actual mastermind behind class D.

Shinohara -"yeah kushida-san i am having hard time understanding him, he is just too wierd"

Ayanokoji -" I just wanted to help my first friend and besides it would have been really hard to make friends again that's why i helped them but looks like it's just causing me trouble now, huh" he sighed while thinking to himself .

"There are various things to consider. But if you want to reach Class A, I'll give you one bit of advice."

"Advice?"

"The students in Class D all have some kind of defect, more or less. To borrow an expression used by others in this school, Class D is an assemblage of people that could be called 'defective products.' You already understand this quite well though, don't you?"

After listening to what chabashira said Class D just hung there heads low afterall if not for horikita helping them in uninhabitant island exam (atleast according to what they know) they would have ended up screwing up. I wonder if that guy is also gonna show what happened on island huh, i wonder what will there reaction be when they will find it was me who did it, it's gonna be troublesome.

"I don't intend to admit that I have a defect. But I do understand."

"Well, what do you think is Ayanokouji's defect?"

Miyamoto -"huh, his defect"

Shinohara- "does it have to do something with his disliking trouble"

Ike -"yeah, except that i don't think there is anything"

Ayanokouji-kun's defect...One thing immediately came to mind.

"We've already established it. He already knows what his own defect is."

"Oh? And what is it?"

"He 'dislikes trouble,'" I answered, with confidence. However, I felt a strange sense of discomfort that I couldn't explain.

Ike -"See, even horikita-san thinks the same"

Ryuuen -"Kukukukuku, dislike trouble huh, so that's what you guys think "

Sakayanagi -"it's pathetic "

No one understand what they were trying to say though they are creating troubles for me or perhaps they are trying to enjoy themselves.

"He dislikes trouble, hmm? Is that what you perceive when you look at Ayanokouji?"

"No... It's because he said it himself."

Chabashira-sensei snorted and chuckled. She spoke again, her tone firm.

"Well, Horikita. Let's try to learn as much as we possibly can about the boy called Ayanokouji, without delay, shall we? Otherwise, it'll be too late. You already seem to have fallen into Ayanokouji's trap."

Sudo -"TRAP!!!!!!"

Ike -"what's that supposed to mean , ayanokoji's trap"

Shinohara -"that doesn't even make sense"

Hoshinomiya -"Sae-chan i wonder why are you telling horikita-san all of this, or perhaps you plan on using ayanokoji-kun" she whispered it to chabashira in most ominous way possible

"What do you mean?" Fallen into his trap? That was nonsense.

"Why do you think Ayanokouji purposefully got scores of 50 points across on the board on his entrance examination? Why do you think Ayanokouji is helping you? Why do you think that Ayanokouji doesn't put himself forward as a superior student, despite having superior ability? Is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka really someone who 'dislikes trouble'?"

Everyone's eyes widened at those words of hers

Shinohara -"That's .....i...mean .. that i don't understand" she said

Keisei -"yeah, i think sensei is right you said you wanted to help sudo since he is your friend but you also said disliking trouble doesn't that mean you shouldn't have involved yourself in horikita-san plan and should have feigned ignorance it's like your words and actions are all contradictory kiyotaka , i don't get it" he said

"That's..."

If he truly wanted to prioritize peace and tranquility, then why score 50 points in all subjects and allow himself to draw this much attention? Had he deliberately poked his nose into this incident as well? I wondered if he ought to have been carefully monitored, like many other students. As Chabashira-sensei said, his behavior didn't fit the pattern of someone who "disliked trouble." That unconscious realization must have been the cause of my earlier discomfort.

Miyamoto -"Horikita-san also thinks the same as Yukimura-kun , really it's so confusing"

Matsushita -"These video's are just creating more and more questions everytime it just increases the questions ,what is he thinking, what are the focal points of his actions, what drives him, at first i just thought of him being mysterious, so i thought of trying to uncover mystery to kill my boredom but now even though i have been shown these videos i still can't grasp anything about his personality or about him" she thought

Ichinose -"Ayanokoji-kun has always been like this mysterious, no matter how hard you try i can't just understand him completely" she thought

Mii-chan -"I know it's rude of me to say this but his presence is like air , i mean like he was so helpful when i consulted him about hirata-kun , he was really reliable but how should i say it it's just like how air give you the gentle breeze and help you but no matter how much you will try you can't just grasp it ,ayanokoji-kun is similiar in that way" she thought

"In my personal opinion, Ayanokouji is the most defective student in Class D."

Ike -"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, what's that supposed to mean sensei i mean you were praising him just now , in previous video you even said he allotment in class A is also possible but now you are saying is the most defective ,this whole conversation just doesn't make sense"

Shinohara -"now , my head is really hurting i mean why are you guys making it complicated it's just he don't like attention so he hides himself but he is a little good guy so he helped the class isn't that really that simple"

Keisei -"yeah i think shinohara-san is right there's no need to make things complicated sensei"

Kirito -"you little ..... just watch the video i don't want to write much you idiots" he said in a angry voice, wait what does he mean by write anyway i thought.

"He's the most defective?"

"Higher functioning products are more difficult to handle. If you misunderstand how to handle him, the class might be completely destroyed in short order."

Hirata - "what do you mean by destroy sensei, i don't think kiyotaka-kun would do something like that" he said in a worried tone

Ike -" Higher functioning product , sensei you are just confusing us more and more"

Hashimoto -"princess i don't know but what do you think about it"

Sakayanagi -"fufu, just wait and watch you will see"

"Chabashira-sensei, do you really understand what about him can be considered defective?"

"Get to know the person called Ayanokouji. What is he thinking? What focal point does he base his actions around? What is his fatal flaw? There's definitely an answer there."

Why was Chabashira-sensei telling me such things? As our homeroom teacher, she usually appeared unaware of and unconcerned with her class. But, if someone so disinterested thought this way, then...

Ike -" yeah sensei i never saw you talk so much about anything like that"

Shinohara -"and you are fixated on him even more than koenji, i know he is really good student but you are too much hung up on him don't you think" she said but chabashira didn't reply.

Chabashira-sensei said nothing more.

Kirito -"ok now onto the next scene"

Ayanokoji (POV)

I waited outside the student council room until the meeting had concluded. The students from Class C and Sakagami-sensei left first, with Sudou following a little while later. He wore a bright, cheerful expression.

Ike - "Oh, it's again ayanokoji"

Shinohara- "is it after the trial was over, since sudo looks really happy and those class C... oh class B students look gloomy"

Ayanokoji -"yeah you are right"

"Looks like it went well," I said.

"Man, I don't understand what happened, but Horikita did something for me. Right?"

I nodded.

"I knew it. I knew she'd come through for my sake. Heh heh heh." He looked incredibly happy. "Well, I gotta head to my club. We should have a party tonight."

Sudo - "well i didn't know back then that you also helped me so, Thank you ayanokoji"

Ayanokoji -"well it was nothing big."

"Yeah."

The next people to exit were the student council president and Secretary Tachibana.

"Excellent work." I thought we'd just exchange a light greeting, but the president stopped in his tracks to address me. "I have approved Class C's request to withdraw their complaint."

Ike -"why is he telling you the report, does he held grudge against you for how you stopped him"

Ayanokoji- "no , nothing of that sort"

"Is that so?" I said. "Well, I guess miracles do happen."

Horikita's brother remained still and looked me in the eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"So this was all to prove that Sakura wasn't a liar, as you said? I suppose if Class C withdrew their complaint, then talk would spread quite naturally. If Sudou or Sakura weren't the liars, then Class C was."

Ike -"what does that supposed to mean, about sakura-san being the liar and you proving him wrong isn't it about sudo being innocent"

Shinohara -"yeah it's really confusing his wordings are really different from what i expected them to be"

Haruka -"kiyopon what's that supposed to mean, i don't get it at all"she said while shaking me from behind

Ayanokoji -"ask that guy not me" i pointed i fingers towards kirito.

Kirito -"hey i am not gonna write that part i don't want to think much ..ugh, fine i will give a summary after the first trial was over, ayanokoji and sakura were outside the council room where sakura was apologizing to ayanokoji for not being able to present herself as a witness sooner, then president came out of the council saying to sakura that she shouldn't lie , since sakura presented herself too late as a witness it was hard to accept her words and the proof she has wasn't good enough either so, president suspected sakura of lying in front of ayanokoji to which in response ayanokoji said that he believe in sakura's every word to which president challenged him to prove it " he said

Horikita -"wait, you never told me about this "she whispered it into my ear.

Ayanokoji -"i thought it was unnecessary for you to know since you were busy in planning" i said that while horikita glared at me, that glare was meant to say about me manipulating her

Keisei -"so as president said since class C withdrew the complaint the suspicions on airi will vanish and people will think class C ..oh class B was the one lying" he said.

Kirito -"yeah you four eyes you got it right, feeling happy now " he said while keisei wanted to retort but was cut off by haruka

Haruka -"So wouldn't that mean Kiyopon also helped Horikita-san in her plan because he wanted to prove airi innocent? Aren't you glad Airi?"

Airi -"yeah....t..thank..you...kiyotaka -kun"

"Your little sister handled things well. I didn't do anything."

Ike -"Well yeah whatever was horikita-san plan was worked really well, thank you horikita-san for helping the class" he said and everyone else also expressed their gratitude to her though horikita was looking a little pissed i wonder what she is thinking.

Horikita -"Why the hell don't they realize that it's not me oh god ...really how stupid they are"she thought

"If that's your answer, then I'm impressed. Even though it's a simple story." The unflappable Secretary Tachibana clapped her hands.

Shinohara -"why is she clapping her hands in front of you i mean i know you helped in making the plan success but the plan was made by horikita-san so shouldn't she praise horikita-san"

Miyamoto -"yeah i was thinking the same thing"

Keisei -"would you answer kiyotaka"

Ayanokoji-"who knows you will have to ask her for that though since she graduated this year you will either need to wait till graduation when she show's herself again while waiting for someone (suzune) with someone (it's manabu she will be with) or just drop out , then find her and ask yourself" i answered with best of my ability.

Keisei -"kiyotaka are you making fun of me like that kirito guy" he asked me to which i tilted my head in confusion watching this keisei just said to forget about it.

"Tachibana. Do you still have one seat open for secretary?"

"Yes. A first-year Class A student applied the other day, but was rejected after the first interview."

Sakayanagi -"oh i wonder who that student might be, Ara, katsuragi-kun do you perhaps happen to know who that student might be, because i don't remember any class A student to apply for student council" she said so innocently while being fully aware of it, i guess it was her getting back at katsuragi for changing classes and her way of showing superiority.

In response katsuragi didn't said anything.

Ryuuen -"don't look down katsuragi i will destroy sakayanagi soon after that we will be Class A you better prepare yourself or you won't be able to handle the reality of getting crushed by me" he said

Sakayanagi -"fufufu, i will be looking forward to it dragon-boy-san" she said teasing ryuuen

Ryuuen was about to throw a kick on sakayangi but was stopped by kirito

Kirito -"verbal war is allowed but no violence" he said GOTTA PROTECT SMUG LOLI he thought.

Ryuuen -"tch" he clicked his tongue and sakayanagi just laughed.

"Ayanokouji. If you wanted it, I would appoint you to the position."

Everyone was suprised hearing that

Ike -"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!"

Shinohara -"Did he just offered you the seat"

Ichinose -"I heard it's rare for him to accept any student to think he offered you the seat ayanokoji-kun you have gained his recognition, that's increadible"

Miyamoto -"But why is he getting his recognition when horikita-san was the one to come up with the plan"

Ichinose -"Back then i thought there was something wrong and i have the same feeling right now, was it really horikita-san who came up with the plan or..." she thought

Okitani -"okay i know chabashira- sensei also hold you in high regards but really i don't get it, why is president and sensei giving you so much attention when horikita-san was the one to come up with the plan, it's getting hard to understand"

Kirito -"Then don't try to talk and watch more you idiot , you know what have some drinks and watch more rather than saying anything" he said, while giving all of us drinks though it looked like he is totally angry.

I was surprised, but Secretary Tachibana appeared even more shocked than me. "S-student council president... Do you really mean that?"

"Do you disapprove?"

"N-no. If you say so, I have no objections. But..."

"Nah, I hate troublesome stuff. Besides, being in the student council is no joke. I want to lead an ordinary student life at this school," I replied.

Everyone except certain students spit the drinks they were drinking hearing my reply, well suprisingly horikita was also one of the student who spit her drink

Horikita -"you just refused nii-san like that"she whispered in my ear

Ayanokoji -"didn't you refuse to join when i asked you in our winter vacation" i said she didn't said anything back

Ike -"Do you even understand what you are saying ayanokoji "

Shinohara -"shouldn't you just grab the opportunity i mean according to what i can see (You are legally blind, Shinohara) president is mistaking you for the one who came up with the plan, you should have taken the opportunity, are you an idiot" she said even though just few moments ago she stopped insulting but now it's back i just sighed in response

Ayanokoji -"Well, I'd never do anything i don't want to" i replied.

Secretary Tachibana was even more shocked by my response.

"Huh? Are you refusing an invitation from the student council president?!"

"Well, I'd just never do anything that I'm not interested in..."

I didn't do what I didn't want to do. Besides, there was no reason to invite me onto the student council in the first place.

"Let's go, Tachibana."

"Y-yes."

Their interest in me had apparently run out with my refusal, so they left. A short time later, Horikita and Chabashira-sensei appeared. Chabashira-sensei just gave me a slight glance, leaving without saying anything in particular.

"Yo." I raised my hand as I greeted Horikita, but was met with an intense glare the likes of which I'd never seen from her before. She quickly returned to her neutral expression, though.

"What were the results?" I asked.

Keisei -"You already know kiyotaka, so why did you asked"

Kiyotaka -"no particular reason"i replied

"You'd already know, right?" she replied.

"I'm glad to hear that. Looks like your strategy worked well."

"Hey, Ayanokouji-kun. Am I just your puppet?"

Ike spit his drink again and this time even more than before

Ike -"WHAT THE......., first chabashira sensei was saying wierd things, then former president giving him seat and now you saying things like being ayanokoji's puppet, really what the hell is that supposed to mean, my brain is totally overworking today"

Shinohara -"for once he is right, horikita-san what are you trying to say really it's hard to digest all this "

"My puppet? What are you talking about?"

"Ayanokouji-kun, you brought up the idea of surveillance cameras in the classrooms. Next, you took me to the special building and made me realize that there were no cameras. Then, you guided me to the idea of inventing false evidence, so that we could parse the truth from lies... When I look back on it now, that's all I can think of."

Everyone who were present, there eyes went wide they didn't utter a single word they were trying to digest this new information they got.

Ichinose -"I thought so that was the case i was feeling something odd, if we have to reach class A our greatest enemy would be ayanokoji-kun, i if i will be able to face him, nonono, as a class C student i should think in our class's benefit" she thought

keisei -"d..does ..chabashira ..meant this ..by saying horikita-san falling in your trap, kiyotaka" somehow he was able to bring his words out.

"You're overthinking it. It's just coincidence."

Okitani -"yeah , it's just a coincidence right i mean ayanokoji manipulating horikita-san impossible right" he said

Ryuuen/Sakayanagi -"kukukkukuku/fufufufu they both laughed.

Ryuuen -"Can't you see already ayanokoji manipulated horikita or is there a reason you can't accept it"

Sakayanagi -"You all are idiot's you still aren't able to see, are you"

Ike -"what are you ..."

Koenji -"I guess I will enlighten you common folks a little, so here's the story Ayanokoji -boy knew that the only way to deal with this problem was to use a lie to corner Class B boys (former class C) though it wouldn't have worked if they just went with it so he waited till the last final moment, he was slowly implanting his idea in horikita-girl head, by waiting for till the last moment and executing his strategy using horikita-girl making those idiot's feeling anxious resulting in their withdrawal of complaint ,In most simple words he made everyone who was involved in the incident dance in the palm of his hand" he said i wonder why he said all of it all of a sudden

Everyone realizing what had just occured weren't able to utter a word they just realized how they were just doing everything as i thought they would be.

"Who are you?"

Okitani -"yeah.... just ..who.. are.... you really.... ayanokoji-kun" he said trying his best to bring those words out.

"What do you mean, who am I? I'm just a guy who dislikes trouble, right?"

I realized that I had gotten involved a little too much this time. I'd need to reflect on that. The always-sharp Horikita probably guessed my thoughts, to some extent.

Hashimoto -"huh, so that means you really did manipulate her" he said while looking at me

Shinohara -"Chabashira sensei and former president were able to see through it so that was the reason they were talking so highly of you"

I had to dial it back a little. I just wanted my life here to be peaceful.

Onodera -"why are you so fixated on peaceful life" she asked obviously i ignored her completely.

"Someone who dislikes trouble. If that's-"

As Horikita started to speak, a male student walked towards us. This was not a conversation that we wanted overheard, so both Horikita and I fell silent. We waited for him to pass, but the guy stopped in front of us.

It wasn't on accident. He had black hair, styled so it was worn long. He appeared to be around the same height as me, maybe a little taller. I glanced at his profile and noted that he wore a wide grin. His smile looked ominous.

Ishizaki -" that's ryuuen-san right, but what is ryuuen-san doing there"

Ryuuen -"what do you think i am obviously having my debut there, what else"

Ibuki -"You made class D your enemy, you should have gone for them in last"

Ryuuen -"Come on, how was i supposed to know they have a monster in there class but this time i will crush ichinose then sakayanagi for warm up and then that guy"

Most of the students were just confused on what he was saying.

Sakayanagi -"fufufu, i will be looking forward to our match ryuuen-kun, plz don't be boring when we clash otherwise it will be a dissapointment"she said

Ryuuen -"kuku, don't worry i will entertain you by playing with you and myself by crushing you" he said

"Setting up a camera? You really did something funny, huh?" The boy didn't even turn to face us entirely as he spoke.

"And you are?" Horikita asked the mystery student, seemingly perturbed.

"Next time, I'll be your opponent. I look forward to it."

Ike -"So did he just... declared a war against our class" he said

The boy walked on without answering Horikita's question. We never got a clear look at him. We were only able to watch in silence as he walked away.

"Well. I'll be heading back now." I had the feeling it would be better for us not to be seen together, and turned my back on Horikita.

"Wait. We're not done talking, Ayanokouji-kun."

"I'm done talking." I kept going without looking back.

"You promised, right? You promised you'd help me reach Class A."

"You sort of forced me to. You helped Sudou in this case, too. Right?"

Shinohara -"So did you helped because horikita-san forced you or because you wanted to help your friend which is it" she asked

Ayanokoji -"well, it's both of them 50-50" i replied

"That's not what I meant. I want to know what you're thinking."

"I'm thinking 'This is annoying,' and 'I don't have any motivation to do this.' Stuff like that. That's what I'm thinking. Even if you took back what you said just now, Horikita, I do intend to live my life quietly. Whether we aim for Class A or whatever, that's it."

Okitani -"so you are just like koenji huh, doing whatever you want to, the only difference between you and koenji will be that you did helped the class but really why are you so fixated on peaceful life" he asked

Ike -"yeah, i don't know weather we are lucky to have two Class A category students or unlucky that both of them don't want to try to reach class A"

I'd hoped that answer would satisfy her, but Horikita didn't listen.

"If you really hated drawing attention, you wouldn't make all this effort to get involved. You say you're someone who 'dislikes trouble,' after all. Yet you act all evasive and non-committal even while you help me. Why?"

I assumed that this change in Horikita's behavior was Chabashira-sensei's doing. She was probably pulling the strings here. I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about my past.

Hoshinomiya -"Ooh, looks like ayanokoji-kun found you sae -chan, woah, but i wonder why he helped the class even though he don't want to, your class has there's no doubt i wonder what method did you use on him " she whispered it into chabashira's ear.

Chabashira -"I don't know what you are talking about"

Hoshinomiya- "it's not fair to have him in your class sae-chan"

Keisei -"what is your past anyway kiyotaka, you never talked about it with us"

Kiyotaka -"hmm, well there's nothing really it's a blank slate"

"I thought that I should help the first friends I've ever made. Probably."

If I kept talking, I might say something unnecessary. I walked faster.

By now, I had reached one absolute conclusion. If Horikita were truly aiming for Class A, it would be impossible under our present circumstances.

We'd received a declaration of war from some guy apparently known as Ryuuen. This could be just the start of a cunning, audacious, and brutal attack. He would probably stand in our way as a vigilant enemy in the future.

Then there were Ichinose and Kanzaki from Class B. They were two capable people who took only small, indirect steps. Ichinose probably had more plans lined up in her ambition to reach the top than I could imagine. It was impossible to fully understand how we'd landed in this situation, or her methods and process.

I didn't understand what she wanted, but her goals would most likely prove a huge obstacle for us. In other words, it was fair to say that trying to reach Class A in three years was hopeless. Even if we tried to tackle this situation head-on, then...

Ike -"wait what the happened......"

Keisei -"your thought process is .... how should i say it... it's on different level" he said

Shinohara -"Is this why chabashira sensei is so fixated on you"

Kanzaki -"Ichinose i have been silent up untill now but you should have realized by now he is dangerous for our class"he said

Horikita -"his thought process is so accurate and he just made a analysis of everything in an instant , no wonder nii-san holds him in high regards" she thought

Matsushita -"his thinking is really fast to be perfectly honest it's better than mine but does that mean during spring break I was just dancing in his palm when we were talking i thought i was good in pyschological war but after watching him manipulate everyone and his thought process it feels like he was playing with me during our last encounter" she thought.

"Ugh!"

I unintentionally let out a small noise.

I really was an idiot.

What was I getting worked up for? I had arbitrarily started analyzing Class D and considering the options. I didn't want to. I mean, she was the one who chose this school, right? Horikita and Ichinose were aiming for the top, not me. All I wanted was an ordinary, regular life where nothing ever happened. Otherwise? I couldn't do this.

Shinohara -"Really i don't get it why are you fixated on norma...."before she could finish i video continued.

I knew more about me than anyone else. I knew just how defective, just how foolish I was. I was a horrible human being.

Everyone stopped there at that moment and didn't utter anything, then

Haruka -"I don't think kiyopon is a bad person, i mean you helped our class and also helped airi back then"

Shinohara -"Well, I don't like how you don't help the class but still i don't think you are a bad person"

Ike -"yeah you helped us many time don't be so hard on youself"

Horikita -"Just happened in this past that he thinks of himself like that" she thought

Ichinose -"I didn't know he thinks of himself like even though he saved me , he saved sakura-san and helped his friend why would he think of himself like that" she thought

Ichinose -"if there's any trouble ayanokoji-kun you can rely on me for help"

Ryuuen -"Well, he did something inhumane to karuizawa there's no doubt about it but it's also true at that time karuizawa didn't spill his name , i don't think he was too harsh on her if he would have been she would have sold him out, i wonder what kind of life he lived till this point to become like this " he thought

Sakayanagi- "well if you look from normal human perspective it's true ayanokoji-kun is cruel and heartless , i have seen him crushing his opponents without mercy , he didn't even looked at those student's nor did he helped them even though they were suffering in front of his eyes but i don't think it's his fault though even if help wanted to help them it wasn't possible " she thought

Kei -"kiyotaka ..,i don't know what happened in his past but i want him to rely on me, I mean it's true kiyotaka can be cruel and ruthless but saying something like that to oneself is totally different matter, watching kiyotaka down like this is really making me feel sad, but i also don't want him to force to tell me about his past, i will just wait for the time to come"she thought

My phone vibrated when i checked it there was a message from kei and the contents were "When we get back home i am gonna give you a lap pillow" i don't know why she wrote something like that when i looked at her she was standing there a little proud and embarrassed, if i refuse who knows what she might do better avoid anything troublesome so I decided to comply with it.

Author's note

Damn i have been procrastinating this work for who knows how long but i decided to write it today and finally it's over with this vol 2 reaction complete.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

56K 1.9K 34
a/n: for some people who wanted to read this fanfic, i suggested you not to read it because this fanfiction doesn't make sense at all, shitty grammar...
12.7K 793 10
Welp this fic is peak of all other fan made fictions and deserves a reaction fic to it. I know there are some already but the updates are slow and I...
24.4K 925 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...
11.9K 493 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...