King of the O ( A King Von St...

By QueEnZeldaa

Balancing a career & family life isn't hyped up as it seems to be. The faster the money comes the quicker the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Extra Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an Update!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
Chaper 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chaper 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Special Chapter!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ( We BACK!)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Not an update!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
What Characters look like
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 64

241 14 13
By QueEnZeldaa

** AND WE BACK! SAY HI HERE* -------->

Jasmine's POV:

My phone buzzed on my nightstand, as I had plans to switch towards the other side of the bed.

"What?" I answered in my sleepy tone.

"Jas-- bitch, you better not still be sleep" Nicki yelled on the other side of the phone.

My eyes shot open as I sat my head up a little too fast and bumped into Liberty.

"Why are you in here Lib?" I questioned rubbing her forehead.

"So you are still in the bed hoe?" Nicki said.

"Wait- is Von there too?" She added.

"No!" I shouted.

She paused a moment on the other side of the phone and swept my feet onto the cold hardwood floor wrapping my robe around my body.

"Is that no to von? or no to still being in the bed?" She teased.

"Both, I mumbled."

"I'm on my way," I said before hanging up.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and splashed water onto my face.

"Fuck" I said.

"Mommy, that's a bad word" Liberty shouted.

"Sorry, baby" I mumbled.

I was exhausted, as the baby kept me up for half of the night. He picked a fine night to start teething again.

"See I would have helped last night if you would have let me," Von said from the doorway.

I rolled my eyes while brushing my teeth in a circular motion.

He was eating a bowl of cereal, as the milk slowly dripped off his bottom lip.

Quickly, I pushed my head back towards the sink as my body tensed up.

"Aye, girl" I know you have an extra toothbrush around here somewhere, he said.

He stood a few inches away from me, his white-beater hugged around his mussles tightly, while his hair hung in front of his face.

I would be lying if I didn't say he looked good.

Creating enough distance between us; I walked back towards the door "Under the cabinet" I mumbled.

Oh, "Mr. Father of the Year I need you to watch the kids until the babysitter gets here in a few hours," I said.

"See you trying to get your jokes off early this morning" He gasped.

"Where are you going?" to see Dave East?

My heart skipped a beat, "Who?" I said.

I held my back towards the closet door, thankful for him not being able to see my facial expression.

"Yeah, don't get quiet now" He mumbled.

"I'll see you tonight, tell Nic I said happy birthday," He said before walking out.

"Come on baby girl, let's go fix you some breakfast" I heard him say.

_______

"Wait, what happened with Dave?" "And Von said what?"

"Truthfully, I went on one small date with Dave, one drink turned into six and before I knew it we were back in his hotel room, doing the act that only lasted about five minutes, and I left" I blurted out to Nicki.

She glanced at me in surprise, before bursting out in laughter.

"Bitch--- why is your life so better than mine?" She said in between laughter.

"This is not funny, do you think he knows? " I questioned.

She took a long pause, "Probably was wondering about it, but he knows now" She said.

"Then he's going to kill me," I said pushing my head back further into the chair.

I looked at my phone, and he only read the text message I sent asking about the kids.

"Who cares?" It's not like he hasn't stepped out on you before. She added.

"But it wasn't even good" I mumbled.

"So the rumors are true about him? She questioned.

I just nodded my head.

After we finished up at the nail salon, we headed back to Nicki's place to get dressed for her birthday dinner.

Leah was already in the driveway waiting for us.

"Do you have my dress?" I mumbled.

She looked over my face, "who pissed you off today?"

"No one," I said.

"Oh, about Dave?" Nicki already filled me in about that. I just can't believe you didn't spill the tea before now. Leah said.

"He will be ok" Leah added.

The more we started to drink, the more I started to loosen up again.

As I strapped the lace on my heels I gave myself a glance in the mirror.

My black dress was fitted and hugged around my waist area, which pushed my breasts up more.

"The car is here" Nicki yelled.

We all rushed out the front door and made our way to downtown Atlanta.

Everyone was already waiting inside at the venue.

When my eyes met Von, that confidence I once had was gone.

Everyone was right, I had nothing to feel bad about, but I did.

We didn't talk much through the night and didn't bother to interact with me.

But I still enjoyed the birthday party and danced with my girls until the night was over.

When I got home, the babysitter was still there, so I knew Von wasn't here yet, even though he left the party early.

"Thanks for everything Mia," I said giving her the money before shutting the door.

I checked on the kids before heading into my bedroom.

I tiptoed into the bathroom, my feet were crying out for help.

Standing in front of the mirror I started to take my jewelry off.

"So how was it?" A voice said from behind me.

My heart skipped a beat, as I glared into Von's eyes.

They were low, but a little darker in the tone. I knew that look, and what it was directed towards.

"You were there, so you should know" I mumbled.

"I'm not talking about that fucking party and you know it." He yelled.

Hesitant, I didn't want to look back at him.

"It wasn't what you thought it was, and I don't have to explain anything to you" I mumbled.

Tears were tempting to flow out of my eyes.

I didn't like to be under pressure, and arguments with Von usually didn't end well.

He stood a few feet behind me, but I still kept my eyes down low.

"Look at me," he said in a hard tone.

Slowly I glanced into the mirror meeting his eyes.

His hand slipped over my stomach pulling me closer to him.

"Was it any good?" He asked again.

While his hand traveled up to my neck pulling my hair out of the way.

My knees started to feel under his hold, as his lips brushed across my neck.

"No" I mumbled.

I could feel his lips turn into a smile, he pushed things off the counter, placing me onto. His hands moved slowly to my shoulders, pulling the straps of my dress off my shoulders.

"Rest your head back on the mirror and open your legs" he mumbled.

I didn't move a inch from the position I was placed in.

We stared at each other, having an internal conversation that I was loosing.

Truthfully, I couldn't read his face expression.

"Are you not mad at me?" I mumbled.

To afraid to meet his glance, I kept my head down with my hand over my chest covering my breast.

I wanted him to scream at me. Although I didn't deserve it, I couldn't take the lingering silence.

"It's not your fault, I just haven't been taking good care of you" he whispered.

His hand rubbed over my cheek, pulling my face towards his own.

He kissed me hard as I tried to keep up with his paste .

Pulling myself closer to him, I placed myself in a position to feel him more .

As his lips left mine they soon found my neck as he positioned himself into me .

I gasp, not fully ready for the impact but welcoming it.

My arm tighten around his neck as he lifted me up carrying us towards the bed .

He threw me onto the bed creating distance between us, and I was greeted with coolness as my eyes fluttered open .

My breathing was rushed as I looked around the room fully dressed .

It was a dream .

"What the fuck is this shit gang?" Von asked harshly from the edge of the bed .

He held my phone, which could only be one thing.

He knew .

Author'sNote : Do you guys think Von should be upset ? And I will get into what really happened with jas and Dave —— wait ! Not von going through phones .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.2K 51
‼️FIRST BOOK (THIS BOOK) IS COMPLETED‼️ Aurora Bennett (20 y/o female) is at the stage in life of growing into adulthood alongside her brother (rappe...
105K 2.8K 50
This is a fanfiction for King Von :) this is my first "novel". I've never written anything before so I hope you folks like this . !!DESCRIPTION!! : A...