Vixen|| Urban

By Aim2her

XXX More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฒ
One
Gather around...
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

Two

3.4K 170 98
By Aim2her

Matrimony

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

The sounds of low sounds played as I watched Yara walk around the living room playing with her toys.

It had been two days since the news about the baby, I didn't know what to do throughout it all I still had to deal with the grief of him along with having to make the decision of a burial or cremation.

Everything was hard between the lost of my father, taking care of Yara by myself, & the breakup with Yasir.

Hard knocking could be heard making me stand up heading towards the door looking at Yasir through the glass, I opened the door allowing him to walk inside before I made my way back to the couch.

"Dada!" Yara yelled excitedly dropping the toys she had in her hand running over towards him, I smiled a bit watching her run. "Left?" She questioned as he picked her up.

"Some like that pretty, I missed you though" He smiled making her laugh. "Miss you too"

"Yo' hair so pretty" He spoke running his hands through her braids. "GG did it"

I stood up walking towards the kitchen, grabbing the bowl of soup I placed it inside the microwave pressing four; Olivia had prepped me meals for a week just because she knew I wasn't feeling up to it.

"How you feeling Yuri?" Yasir walked inside the kitchen holding Yara on his side. "I'm fine" I shrugged

"Can we talk?"

"I'm really not in a good head space to talk with you Yasir I'll literally talk so bad to you right now and I don't wanna keep doing that" I expressed

"Please Yuri... I'm tired of this back and forth dude"

"Yara go play on the tablet for a little bit, you can leave your door open if you're scared" I spoke, she looked at me before getting down.

"Love" She waved making me chuckle a bit. "Love you too crazy" I responded before she took off running towards her room.

I grabbed my bowl of soup out of the microwave before sitting at the bar in-front of yasir. "Speak... quickly like wassup?" I questioned.

"First... what we doing? We doing a burial or cremation? Let me know so I can put the money up" He spoke, I shrugged. "Cremation" I responded

"You wasn't gone let me sign the birth certificate or nothing Yuri? He was my son too nigga stop acting like I wasn't grieving just as much as you is bout' it Yuri that shit hurt me to my heart dude" He expressed

I sighed rolling my eyes. "I know you're grieving, I never once said you couldn't sign the birth certificate I just didn't offer it.. I told you I didn't want you around my kids that didn't change the fact you're an evil person Yasir and that's just how I feel... I know you hurt and I know you're grieving we just lost a child that we're going to have to bury... it hurt I know" I responded

"You spiteful as fuck..." He shook his head.

"Call it spiteful I don't give a fuck Yasir you don't deserve forgiveness or shit from me, I wanna take you to court for full custody over my baby so bad but she don't deserve that feeling of not having a dad..."

"I just might though, I'm still thinking on it" I shrugged. "The fuck you mean Yuri? My child need a fucking dad don't play me like I'm some type of bitch ass absent father or some cause you know how I am when it come to mine"

"Just like I needed a fucking dad too right?" I titled my head. "All that stressing and shit over my dad is the reason my child passed Yasir stop it"

"Man cuh' I don't wanna keep arguing with you fool fuck it , it's whatever dude we can go to court you can keep the house, keep the cars, keep anything you want just let me see my child fuck it" He stood up.

"Fuck it and fuck you" I send a small smile looking at him, he looked at me laughing before walking over to my face.

"Yuri- you pissing me off to that point we ain't never wanted to get mad at each other stop fucking playing with me bout' my daughter on everything I love before it get like that" He yelled standing over me.

"Get out my face" I slapped his hand.

Feeling his hand wrap around me throat I dropped the spoon that was in my hand looking at him. "Keep fucking playing with me bout' my child yuri" He leaned down.

"Le- let me go Ya- Yasir" I clawed at his head. "Stop fucking playing with me" He let me go making me gasp.

"Did you just put your fucking hands on me dude?" I stood up looking at me crazy. "No, but if you keep playing with me on everything you gone see Yuri"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Me? Nigga look what the fuck you saying to me cuh on Crip you been fucking my head up for the past couple weeks being spiteful as hell you can play with me bout' anything you want to but playing bout' my child too far yuri"

I felt myself become overwhelmed with emotions as I looked at him, I grabbed my phone before making my way towards the master bedroom.

Hearing his foot steps behind me I sighed rolling my eyes, I got into the California sized bed getting underneath the white cover leaning my head down as Yasir closed the door.

"Look I apologize I know I'm in the wrong bout' every thing I know everything my fault if I could make shit right I would on my soul yuri I don't want us to keep arguing we don't gotta get back together but atlesst stop bickering Yuri rather you want it or not I gotta be in ya' life for seventeen more years my nigga fuck the arguing please.."

"Okay Yasir.." I mumbled

"What you want from me Yuri? Therapy? What you want?" He looked at me, I shrugged. "I don't want anything from you"

"Why is you crying cuz"

"Don't call me that Yasir you know I don't like- I'm overwhelmed with emotions that's all" I responded wiping my eyes.

Silence took over the room as Yasir stared at me standing against the door.

"Yasir I lost my fucking baby" I cried, he walked over to me wrapping his arms around me tightly. "My baby is gone Yasir" I cried

"I know- I know this shit gone be hard for both of us but we gotta be strong alright?" he spoke rubbing my back as I laid my head on his chest.

"My baby..."

"I'm sorry Yuri" Yasir sighed as wrapped my arms around him allowing my emotions to flow. "I got you Yuri, I always tell you no matter how mad you is at me I'm still gone be here for you the shit never gone change"

"Is it my fault?" I looked at him. "No- fuck No yuri"

"Take a nap yuri... I got you"

"I'm sorry Yasir" I spoke as he wiped my eyes. " no I'm sorry, it's all good" He leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead.

I felt lost & broken....

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi....

Opinions on everything ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.4K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
555K 14.8K 50
Est.2020
66.8K 1.9K 15
๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ?? ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
1.2M 64.2K 58
"๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šŠ๐š•...