Secrets- Dallas Winston

By randomstuff09

Kylie Pierce is one of a kind. She's tough and knows what's right, when she moves down to Tulsa she meets a g... More

The Characters
moving in
The "new girl"
The socs
Rough nights
The Curtis house
Sunrise
The Nightly Double
Darry
An Explanation

"Dad"

11 0 0
By randomstuff09

                   ⚠️tw- assault and r*pe

          My eyes fluttered awake and I realized I wasn't at my house. Then I remembered last night. I was at the Curtis house.

My feet were laying on Steve who was still sound asleep. Which means my head was on... Dally. My cheeks flushed red and I slowly sat up and looked over. Dally was still asleep also, now that I looked around, everyone was. The house was silent.

I got up and stretched, then walked quietly over to the kitchen. I'm awake, I might as well make some breakfast for everyone. So that's what I did.

I made pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"I didn't know you could cook?" someone said.

I turned around quickly and held my hand to my heart. It was Ponyboy. "yea I cook for my parents, thought i'd make yall something."

Then Soda walked in, "Smell's delicious." He walked over and took some food.

Then the rest of the boys woke up and started making their way to the kitchen.

"Yummm pancakes!" Two said.

"Thanks for making this Kylie," Johnny said.

The rest of the boys thanked me as well. I noticed everything was almost gone so I made a plate for Darry since he wasn't up yet.

—————————————————————————

Darry ended up waking up soon after, he was thankful for the food.

I started doing the dishes after everyone was done eating.

"oh you don't have to do that, it's our home." Darry said trying to help.

"It's okay, it's the least I could do since y'all let me crash here last night."
He just smiled at me while putting in the last dish.

"Wish the boys did the same." he said while laughing.

I started laughing too.

—————————————————————————

We were all sitting around the living room talking and watching tv.

"Whatcha wanna to do today?" Pony asked.

"I don't know man nothing legal." Dallas said.

Darry rolled his eyes. "You guys know better than to be gettin in trouble." He told the gang.
Some nodded while some rolled their eyes.

"Y'all wanna go to the dingo?" Pony asked.

They all agreed while I had a look of confusion on my face.
Johnny sees my face and tells me what the "dingo" is, "It's a diner, ya know like food and stuff."

"oh alright, fine by me." I told them.

"I think i'm just gonna stay here and rest, y'all be safe and stay out of trouble." Darrel tells us all.

"I'm probably going to go home after the diner, so thank you for letting me stay at your house." I told him with a smile.

"It's no problem Kylie, the doors always open. You're welcome to come by anytime!" He assures.

I thank him again then we were out the door.

—————————————————————————

Apparently this place is in the middle of both territories so I needed to stay near one of the boys at all time. They know I can handle myself but whatever.

This was the seating arrangement-

/Soda _________ Dally
/ Steve | | Kylie
/ Two- Bit _________ Johnny
Pony
(me johnny and pony are smaller so it's easier to fit 4 people)

I wasn't that hungry so I didn't know what I was going to get. Apparently the serving sizes are huge so.

"What can I get y'all started with?" The waitress asked.

The boys all ordered burgers and milkshakes. I just orders fries and a chocolate shake. Then she left with our orders.

"So.. what are y'all doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"School." Pony and Johnny said at the same time.

"Aghhh, I forgot about that," Two bit wined, "I'm probably not even ganna go."

"You better not leave me with that devil." I scolded him.

He just laughed.

"So what about yall three." I asked.

"Well me and Steve got work." Soda said.

I turned and looked at Dally.

"What?" He said.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Why you wanna ask me out?" He said with a smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and turned back to the rest of the boys. That's when the waitress brought us our food and drinks.

I ate my fries while everyone else bit into their burgers. Then Dallas reached over and took one of my fries.

"Hey!" I said while laughing.

"Hey," he said back.

"You have a whole thing of fries right there?" I said with raised eyebrows.

"Well yours looked better."

"Fine then I'll just take one of yours." I said while reaching over and grabbing two.

"Hey! you said one!" He wined.

"This is payment for stealing from me in the first place." I said while stuffing the fries in my mouth.

Everyone else just laughed, I did too. Dal was still looking at me. Then the bell to the door rang.

I was still eating my fries when someone stood in front to our table.

I looked up and my smile dropped immediately.

It was my Dad.

"You need something?" Steve asked.

My dad ignored him, still staring at me with anger.

I felt like I couldn't move. My breathing was picking up and I think Johnny noticed because he put his hand over mine and asked if I was okay.

"What are you doing?" My dad asked with disgust.

"I-." I couldn't even speak.

"Why are you siting with these dirty things?" He said.

"What'd you call us?" Dallas asked standing up.
My dad was huge so Dally wasn't that intimidating to him.

I knew I had to do something so I stood up and pushed Dally back down. I walked past Dally and in front of my Dad.

"They are not dirty things, they are my friends." I said.

"Not for long." My dad said while grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the diner.

All the boys followed.

"Hey get your hands off her." Two bit said.

"Guys, it's okay. He's my Dad. I'll see you tomorrow Two. Bye guys." I said while waving with my good hand.

They all had confused expressions on their face when they saw the expense car I was being not so gently thrown into. Welp guess they know i'm a soc now.

But I couldn't even think about that. I knew I was in BIG trouble. I probably wouldn't see Two tomorrow, because i'll be on bed...or floor rest I should say.

My dad drove recklessly home and I couldn't stop myself from breathing really hard. When we arrived at home he jumped out of the car and grabbed me from the back seat. You could practically see the anger radiating off him.

"How could you embarrass me like that?!" He screamed.

He threw me on the ground when we walked inside. Then he came over and started kicking me.. everywhere.

"You are such a worthless piece of shit. You know that. Just like your mother." He said while bending over on top of me. He grabbed my face and started beating it in with his fist.

"Such a slut. You'll go with any guy won't you. Dirty or not you just need someone in your pants. Well today is your lucky day." He said.

TW-
What. No. I was screaming and kicking trying to get away but that just made it worse. He beat me so bad I was barely even conscious anymore. I think he broke my ribs. I couldn't move anything.

I guess he took that as an opening because he slipped my pants off along with his own.

"No. no. Please." I cried out.

"Just shut up and enjoy it you know you will." He said while choking me.

Then it happened. I thought what he's been doing my whole life was awful, but this?! I couldn't even move or speak. Tears sprung out of my eyes and I couldn't believe what he was doing.

He was being so aggressive that I thought my insides were ripping open. I'm- well I was a virgin.

It didn't take him long to finish. He hit me a few more times then grabbed me and threw me out of the house.

(tw over)

"I'm not letting you back in until you get me my beer."

Then he slammed the door shut.

It took me a while to get up. I didn't cry again. I couldn't. I didn't feel anything but disgusting. I'm disgusting. How could I let him touch me like that? I'm pathetic. It hurt to get up, my ribs felt like they were poking out of my body and I couldn't even really feel my face. But It was freezing outside, my shirt was ripped and-

My thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening again. My dad threw my pants at me,

"Don't need you sleeping with anyone else tonight." Then the door shut again.

It took me like ten minuets to put my pants on, but when I did I finally started walking to the nearest corner store. I didn't know where I was going but after FOREVER I found one.

I walked in hiding my face from the man in the front. I didn't even want to think about what I looked like. I went to the back and found the beer. I was on my way to the front when someone behind me spoke.

"Well if it isn't little ms soc." Dallas said.

Damn. He couldn't see me like this. I just ignored him.

"What? Your daddy tell you to stay away from us?" I kept walking and put the beer on the front counter.
The cashier didn't even look up he just scanned it and told me the total. I gave him the money still hiding my face from Dallas who was lurking behind me. I grabbed the beer off the counter and walked towards the door, well more like speed walked. Dallas followed me.

"Hey i'm talking to you little ms goody goody." He said while running up to me and grabbing my shoulder. Then he jerked me around to face him. I hissed in pain. His face went from amusement to confusion in an instant.

"What the hell." he said.

"Just leave it Dallas, I need to get home."

He looked me up and down finally taking in my beaten up appearance.

"Who did this!" His tone was dark and threatening.

"I need to go." I turned around and started walking slowly back to my house.

"No you don't, you need a hospital man." Dally said as he jogged up to me.

"I'm fine."
That was a lie. I'm numb. I can't even comprehend anything. He's never taken it that far. Why? What was he doing home so early? Where's my mom?

"Just let me take you to the Curtis house, they'll know how to patch you up."

"I said i'm fine."

"No you're not, you can barely even stand let alone walk."

I just ignored him and went home. He followed me the whole way trying to convince me to go with him, but I couldn't speak.

We were a couple houses down from mine and I knew I would be in even deeper shit if my dad saw him so I turned around and stopped. This caught Dally off guard.

"You finally decide."

"We're almost at my house and if my dad sees you i'm dead. Thank you for trying to help me but i'll see you tomorrow." Then I turned back around and walked towards my house.

I didn't hear him so I assumed he left. I felt bad but I couldn't take another beating, or worse. I slowly walked up to the front door and knocked. My heart was racing.

He creaked the door open and saw me with the beer. Then he opened the door and grabbed it. I walked in the house but not fast enough apparently because he shoved me down to the floor. I let out a grunt and stayed on the floor. He came over and started kicking me again. I didn't know how long it had been but I finally blacked out.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.8K 42
Tulsa is a city in Oklahoma known best for the rivalry between socs and greasers. When 16 year old, Amelia Anderson flys down from Sydney, Australia...
1.1K 76 26
He's going to break you, But your still going to love him... ____ Dallas Winston love story
99.7K 1.5K 38
"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 π†πˆπ•π„ π˜π€ π’πŽπŒπ„π“π‡πˆππ† π“πŽ π‹πˆπ•π„ π…πŽπ‘" π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™π™π™” π˜½π™Šπ™ˆπ˜½ -𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™π™‰π˜Όπ™’π˜Όπ™”π™Ž 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ a shy greaser falls ...
532K 8.5K 73
"You don't know where I come from, and I don't know where you come from. So lets just put aside our differences... for the gang" - Gracie Trying to g...