Stay || Manjiro Sano

Oleh YooraHyouka

[I'd do the same thing I told you that I never would.] [I told you I'd change, even when I knew I never coul... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 || Inseparable
Chapter 2 || Dorayaki
Chapter 3 || Hanagaki Takemichi
Chapter 4 || From The Future
Chapter 5 || "That's A Promise"
Chapter 6 || Laundry With Emma
Chapter 7 || Disagreements
Chapter 8 || Keep it A Secret
Chapter 9 || The Ambush
Chapter 10 || "I'm Always Here"
Chapter 11 || A sudden crybaby
Chapter 12 || Nightmare
Chapter 13 || Cute
Chapter 14 || Strange
Chapter 15 || Tachibana's Message
Chapter 16 || Mike's Hopes
Chapter 17 || Reminiscence
Chapter 18 || To Fight For Something You Love
Chapter 19 || Regrets
Chapter 21 || Birthday Party
Chapter 22 | Kissing Best friends are normal?
Chapter 23 | Take every chance

Chapter 20 || Avoid, Avert, Away

390 18 4
Oleh YooraHyouka

-Takemichi-

"Mikey-kun still haven't talked to Y/n-chan yet?" Takemichi was taken aback, he turned over to Draken who was paying attention to where they were walking.

"Mike's hesitating, he's scared to face her." Draken stated, somehow looking a bit angry.

"But why? It's not his fault that Baji-kun..." Takemichi looks down, hesitating to say the word but Draken knows what he was meaning to.

"Mik-"

"Mikey! Open up!" The two blondes halts upon hearing the all too familiar female voice. It was Y/n, standing by Mikey's place and... banging on the door...?

"That's Y/n-chan right?" Takemichi points at the girl.

"Good to know you ain't blind." Draken clicks his tongue.

The Y/n now was very different from what Takemichi imagined, he thought it would affect her mentally and would stay inside her place alone but she's infront of Mikey's place, banging on the front door for him to open up?

"Draken, Takemitchy, great timing, do me a favor and break down the door." The female says once she notices the two blondes standing a few feet away from her. She then steps back and crossed her arms, motioning them to go ahead and break the door down.

"Eh-What?! I can't possibly-" Takemichi was cut off when Draken immediately walked up by the door and tried to break it down. "Draken-kun!"

Are they really serious about this?! Wouldn't this he trespassing?!

Takemichi panicked, not knowing what to do. Should he help Draken or try to stop him?

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Chifuyu comes into the scene, wearing his usual cardigan with his hands inside the pockets of his pants.

"Trying to break down the door." Y/n told casually.

"He's still not showing himself?" Chifuyu raised a brow, looking over to the female.

"He's a coward, what can I say?" Y/n sighed deeply. Walking up to Draken to tell him to stop trying to break down the door. "Forget it."

"You sure?" Draken questions, he was actually just getting ready to use up every last bit of his strength to break down the damn door.

"Mikey! You're a fucking coward you know that right?!" The girl yelled loudly, sure enough it was loud enough for the blonde inside the house to hear.  She sighs once again, raking her hair before taking out something from her bag.

She then turns to Draken and hands him a folded paper. "If that shorty ever appears in front of you, give him this, if he refuses, shove it in his mouth." She states very directly which caught Takemichi off guard.

"But Y/n-chan... Are you really okay?" Takemichi asks, hesitantl,  but he still needed to ask her.
Y/n raised a brow as she looked at him.

"Who said I was okay?"

"Heh?"

"Keisuke had just passed and you think I'm okay? You alright in the head there?" She stares at him with a rather blank expression on her face as she crossed her arms making her words and face contradict with each other.

"O-Oh sorry, I just thought-"

"That I'd be locked up in a room acting all miserable and weak?" She cuts him off, taking one step closer to him, Takemichi then stepped back in response, her aura felt intimidating and scary.

"That's enough, Y/n, he was only concerned." Draken sighs and placed his arm in between the two of them.

-

"She was scary earlier, wasn't she?" Chifuyu smiled, looking over to Takemichi.

"Huh?"

"Y/n-san, I mean."

"O-Oh, well, I guess you could say that..." The human punching bag sighs and stared down at the ground.

"It's normal for her to act like that, you on the other hand..." Chifuyu side eyes him. "You asked such a dumb question! Of course she wouldn't be okay!" The blonde eye-patched boy flicks Takemichi's forehead.

"Hey! That hurt!" Takemichi glared, but Chifuyu wasn't wrong, that was the dumbest question he ever asked.

"Deserved it." Chifuyu replied.

-

-y/n-

"That coward." Y/n huffs, kicking random stones that were on the beach. She buried her hands on the pockets of her hoodie as she stared at the setting sun.

"Y/n?" The familiar voice got the female turning around to face the person.

"What are you doing here?" She raised a brow, a bit taken aback by the sudden appearance.

"I was buying some snacks, what are you doing here?" Hyunso pointed to the convenience store nearby and showed Y/n the plastic bag he held.

"Oh, just... releasing some steam..." Y/n sighs.

"I heard about the news on your cousin, my condolences." The black haired male told, it was a bit awkward since they didn't really hang out much except when it's study-related.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." She smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking, you don't seem too affected." Hyunso found himself taking a seat down the roch bench.

Y/n only gave a small, light, smile. "Death eventually comes after us, there's no stopping it. And besides, I'm sure Keisuke would curse the hell out of me if I start acting all depressed and sad over his death." She took a seat beside him.

"Makes sense." Hyunso nodded, staring towards setting sun. "But still, I'm sure you're still affected, it's a loss of a loved one after all."

"You're not wrong there." Y/n chukled.

"Where's the blonde one, by the way?" The male looks over at her.

"It's a long story." She sighed deeply, Hyunso only stared at her for a moment.

"I assume he's somehow related to you being here to release steam?" He raised a brow to which Y/n nodded in reply.

"As expected for our school's smartest student." She smiled, a moment before she sighed. "After the incident, he never appeared infront of me again."

Y/n stared down at her shoes as she fiddled with her fingers. "That coward, I'm tempted to strangle him."

"Maybe it's because of the... incident." Hyunso suggested. "I think he's blaming himself."

"Ken-chin told me that."

"Oh? That one tall dude with the braid and some dragon tattoo?"

"Yup." The girl nods, turning to him. "I don't know what happened, but right now, I just really need to talk to Mikey."

"You two have always been close to each other, probably since way before we met, I'm sure you'll get to talk to him again." The male stood up, Y/n looks up at him as she stays seated.

Even though she didn't know the possibilities, what he told her cheered her up a bit. Y/n couldn't help but smile.

"Thanks." Hyunso had only nodded before bidding goodbye.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

344K 16.8K 26
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝You didn't go through all that for nothing.❞ In which Bonten's leader, Manjiro "Mikey" Sano saw...
5.1K 151 14
One of Bonten's bank accounts gets hacked by a notorious hacker called 'Venom'. Much to the hacker's dismay, she gets caught and is forced to make a...
215K 5K 13
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
11.5K 808 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...