𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐫...

author_sambhavi

"That means you were the only one who destroyed my whole life!" She said to him with tears filled in her eyes... Еще

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER-1 (The College)
CHAPTER-2 (Mr. Arrogant)
CHAPTER-3 (The Cries)
CHAPTER-4 (The Past)
CHAPTER-5 (The Decision)
CHAPTER-6 (The Rules)
CHAPTER-7 (The Message)
CHAPTER-8 (The Hectic Day)
CHAPTER-9 (The Preparation)
CHAPTER-11 (Mission?)
CHAPTER-12 (Discussion)
CHAPTER-13 (Practise)
CHAPTER-14 (The Day)
CHAPTER-15 (Balochistan)
CHAPTER-16 (Pain)
CHAPTER-17 (Chaos)
CHAPTER-18 (Different Room)
CHAPTER-19 (Celebrations)
CHAPTER-20 (Basement)
CHAPTER-21 (Marriage)
CHAPTER-22 (The First Night)
CHAPTER-23 (Troubling Her)
CHAPTER-24 (My Wife)
CHAPTER-25 (Village past)
CHAPTER-26 (Wedding?)
CHAPTER-27 (Child Marriage)
CHAPTER-28 (Stop It!)
CHAPTER-29 (Killed)
CHAPTER-30 (Caged)
CHAPTER-31 (Possesiveness)
CHAPTER-32 (I'm Pregnant)

CHAPTER-10 (The Fest)

356 29 5
author_sambhavi

Hello guyss..❤ First of all so sorry for late update. I was having my exams🥺.. But don't worry as soon as you guys will be completing the target, I will be uploading chapters😌..

Target:- 20+++ votes and 4 comments

2400+ Wordss.....Enjoy!!!

Finallyyyyyy it's the fest day!! Damn it!! I was hella excited for this day since the day it was announced and why should I not be? At last, today we are having our last fest of the college and after that we all will be separated and will be busy in our lives. I am emotional and excited at the same time. Oh god!! Sad because my all friends, professors and everyone will get separated from me and excited cause today it's really a very very big day. How uncertain life is!! I always wanted to earn by myself and be independent like my dii. But when I am just moving closer to my dream, I am feeling numb and emotional.

Well let's keep these all things aside and let's get ready. When I was just going to my room, my phone beeped with a message.

Arpu❤
Everything done gurlll!?

Me
Yupsieee!! 😌

Arpu❤
Did you talked to shavan?

Me
I am getting late, will talk to you later ;)

I will surely kill Arpita one day. Why does she always wants to talk about shavan only. I hate him, I hate him so muchhhh!! He is literally a dumbo, only care for his work and work. Why would I talk to him? Instead I ignored him yesterday at the college as much as possible. I finalized everything about the fest and submit the papers directly to professor without even consulting him as I didn't want to share anything with shavan either he is a leader unlike me.

And now this girll. I will see her in the fest.

So now time to get ready.... Getting ready is my favourite thing to do.

I have already told preeti to come around 7pm.

I firstly wore my lehenga which I had bought with Arpita in the mall and then sat in front of the mirror and started playing the song Hass Hass from my phone.

I started to curl my hair and then did a light makeup by myself. Thank god! Arpita made me learn how to do makeup otherwise I would have ended up being a ghost! After 1 hour I finally got ready and was just adoring myself in front of the mirror. I took my few photos. It was around 6:30pm and preeti was also ready. So we decided to leave now, so that we can reach there by 7pm.

"Arpita coming with us? " Asked Preeti.

"No, she will come directly around 7:30pm" I said.

The fest will get start by 8pm and I am nervous and excited at the same time. So finally by 6:35 we left our rooms and drove towards our way to college.

    ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"Yes, you have to go there!" I said frustratingly.

I am already feeling uncomfortable in this kurta and here as a leader I have to settle everyone that where they have to sit and where not. This Suhana! She always gets late. It was all work of her and here I have to do her work. Well if we see then yesterday was all mine work to do but she did everything alone and submitted the final list to professor without even consulting me. Well it's good. I already hate these types of work and now finally the college will end and I will be able to focus on my work properly without any distraction.

I had already sent Samarth to reception to handle guests. And here I was moving here and there to alot everyone there respective seats when suddenly I saw two girls coming from the exit door.

Both were looking like living angels but my focus was on light pink colour lehenga girl. When she came near towards me I got to know that she is none other than Suhana!! Like wtf! Is it for real?!

She is looking like a damn goddess. Her lehenga covering her every curves very beautifully and nicely. Her curled hairs are adding a spark in her looks. Her necklace in her neck is like stars in the sky. She is looking absolutely elegant and beautiful in this pink lehenga and my eyes were fixed on her only. I was lost in her beautiful eyes covered with kajal. I was feeling jealous of that lehenga that they were able to see her from that close. She will literally not let me breathe today.

Suhana's Outfit

A girl in grey lehenga was also with her. Might be her sister. She was also looking very beautiful but not more than Suhana.

Preeti's Outfit

Damn god! I just can't take my eyes of her. How can anyone look so pretty on this living hell earth! I am literally loosing my control over her. I wanna taste her beautiful pinky lips which is very tempting and are calling me to embrace them. Her every fucking moves is making me crazy. I don't know what type of feeling is this. But it is not love. Because I have lost the right of love a long time ago. Might be a slight attraction towards her.

Upon thinking all these rubbish things inside my mind I went towards her.

"Hey! " I said.

She ignored. Damn! This women! Here I am initiating a talk and she is just ignoring me. Wait! Is she angry with me for that phone call?! But why would she! But she is. But!.... Ok let me ask her.

"Hello preeti dii" I said.

"Oh! Hi Shavan. " Preeti said.

"I am lucky that I got to meet you. I am a fan of yours man! " Preeti said.

"Oh dii! C'mon,don't embarras me man!" I said laughingly trying to calm down the atmosphere.

Suhana was still silent with a Emotionless face. Why is she doing that and why is it affecting me?

"Suhana, say something. Why you are so quiet? " Said preeti.

"Dii, I have some important work with arpita. So I gotta do it now or otherwise she will eat my head. You guys enjoy!see you later" By saying this Suhana immediately left from there and went towards the entry gate.

Why is she running away from me? Am I gonna eat her or gonna hit her?! She is literally behaving like a small kid who is angry with her mum cuz she scold him.
Little kid!

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Suhana's Pov

I don't want to talk with Shavan cause he had already hurted me a lot in the past days. Now I just wanted to stay away from him. (But the destiny has some other plans 😉) . I was ignoring him so that I can live peacefully. But here I was getting very anxious and nervous on seeing him.

When I entered from the exit hall, I saw him. He was looking very handsome and charming in that blue shervani. He was looking very hot. His watch on his left hand and his veins. Oh god!! It was freaking hot!!!

Shavan's Outfit

His gaze was continuously on me and I was here getting more nervous. He tried to talk to me but I ignored because I wanted to. Then he tried to talk to my sister. Wow! Very intelligent but not more than me Mr.Rude. I went away from there leaving preeti and him alone. Cuz preeti is a boring person, only I can handle her.

I went towards the entry gate to see that flowers are decorated nicely or not. And then Arpita came.

Arpita's Outfit

"Damn Arpu! Looking sexy! " I said.

"Not more than you babe " She said.

"So, till now how many proposals you have received?" She asked.

"Are you mad? "I said.

"No no, why would I? The one falling for you will get mad on seeing you in this dress today" She said with a teasing smile.

"Let's do some work Arpita ji! " I said.

"Hehe" She laughed with that teasing smile.

The program started by 8pm and all our important guests arrived. We all welcomed them and offered them to sit on the luxurious sofa which was specially bought for them.

I was told to sit beside the guests along with Shavan and I can still feel that he was continuously staring at me the whole time.

The programme started with a small prayer and then a beautiful dance on ganesh ji song.

After the dance ended a hugelause of applauds and hootings can be heared. It was really a marvelous performance by our team. After that few acts were played and then some music sessions and then some dance sessions. Now it was time to end the programme by giving a goodbye speech which was of course given to sara cause she is very good in English speaking.

And there she came.

Sara's Outfit

She was looking beautiful. Hope she was that good from inside too. She gave the speech and absolutely it was good. Now it was time for me and shavan to go on stage and present a dance with other dancers. And to my astonishment it was a couple dance.

Ufff!!! I wanted to dance with him but wait nooo!! A big no!!! He hurts me and acts like nothing happened. I hate him a lot and he too does hate me a lot. How can we dance like a couple.

We were asked to enter the stage from behing within 10 minutes. So I went towards backstage.

This lehenga is literally very heavy. I was having difficulty walking in it. I was trying to adjust it when suddenly Shavan stood behind me.

I looked at him.

"What are you waiting for? Me to carry in you in my arms" He said.

"N...no" I said.

"Then adjust your lehenga properly and move. We have to be on the stage in 5 minutes" He said moving towards the stairs.

Huhhh!! Idiot! Don't he have some manners. First talk shamelessly, then hurt me and then leave me behind like nothing happened. Bastard!!!

"What did you say? " Came his voice from above.

"N..nothing. Just coming. " I managed to say.

I went upstairs towards the stage and here we both were holding each other.

Mine one hand was on shavan's hand and other hand on his shoulder. While his one hand on my waist and another on my hand. He pulled me closer with a jerk when suddenly the music started. We danced with the rhythm of the music. Did twirling, he touched me on my waist again and again.

His cold hands were sending electrical sensations over my body and nerves. I was getting freezed under his embrace and touch.

Finally the song ended and we came back to our respective seats.

Now our principal said his speech and then our guests were called on the stage.

I saw preeti giggling with some of my friends. Seems like she has found her new company. Well it's good. The main motive to bring her here was just to see her happy and getting engaged and talk with others.

Shavan was nowhere to be seen now. Seems like he has disappeared.

"Hey Suhana " Came a voice and it was Samarth.

"Hello. Where were you? " I asked.

"Oh! Actually I was busy with some other stuffs. By the way you are looking beautiful! " He said

"Thank you. You too looking cute and handsome my bestie!" I said.

Samarth's Outfit

"Thank you. Well it's good to see that everything went good" He said.

"Yes, let's eat" I said.

"No. You eat, I gotta some work. I will accompany you later" He said.

"Ok but don't forget! " I said moving towards the food counter.

I saw Arpita and Preeti dii talking something and giggling over that topic.

"What's up guys? " I asked.

"Umm..so our Ms.Nervous came" Said preeti.

"Wh..what? " I asked.

"See dii, till now we haven't asked anything and she is getting feared of us" Said Arpita laughingly.

"Yes yes. I can see" Said preeti.

"What's the matter? " I finally asked.

"You both look good together! " Said Arpita.

"Who? "I asked.

"You and Shavan" Said preeti.

"Are both of you mad? Like seriously!" I said frustratingly. Cause I can bear everything but not that Mr. Rude.

"Didn't you see his care. He was holding you tightly upon knowing that you were not able to dance in this heavy lehenga" Said Arpita.

"Dii this Arpita has gone mad. But you? " I said.

Both of then stared laughing loudly.

"We were joking!!!" Both of thier voice came at the same time.

I was literally angry at this point. Ok they did joke but for 1 time, 2 time but always and that too about that Shavan whom I hate from the core of my heart.

"You both see only joke in everything!" I said angrily and moved away from there towards not so known and silent place.

Actually problem was not in their joke. It was my headache. Yes I am having mood swings in my headache too.

I sat on the bench looking towards the moon and when suddenly I sensed something. It was a strange feeling like someone is pointing a gun at me. I looked around but nobody was there.

And then suddenly I heard a voice of gun shooting.

Shot!

A person was lying lifeless on the floor. His blood was spreaded all over the floor and seemed like he was hiding inside the bushes. He was trying to open his eyes when Shavan went towards him and hold his cheek and said "Think twice before seeing her also or I will tear your skin and break your bones into pieces".

I was shocked at that moment. And now I understood what was happening here. A person was trying to shoot me when suddenly shavan came and shooted him before he could shoot me and then said these words. Wow!! Congratulations Suhana Seni! You have finally entered the hell!!!

"You fine? " He asked.

"Y...yes" I stammered.

"The party is almost finished,if you want I can drop you to your home. " He said.

"No, it's fine. I will go with Preeti dii. " I said.

"Take care and be careful! " By saying this he went away from me.

I was feeling a ache inside me, basically inside my heart. Sometimes he makes me angry and sometimes he makes me sad. What is he!!

By now preeti and Arpita also came towards me and started ranting sorry sorry. I told them I am not angry, it's just I was not feeling well.

After that we bid goodbye to everyone along with the guests and I went with preeti towards my home.

Ok guys, so this is the another chapter of my novel❤. This was one of my personal fav chapter🤭....I hope you guys liked it. Do vote, comment and follow me❤ and don't forget to tell me how is the chapter! 😇Also there can be some spelling errors as english is not my first language, suggestions are always welcome☺.... Do shower your love to suvan and lets see what happens next. Until then keep voting and follow me❤‍🔥......

Votee for the next part!!!

Thank you for reading ❤‍🔥📖

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Our Stealing Love Always_Manyata

Любовные романы

596K 34K 64
Divya Verma 18 year old, she is beautiful and a courageous girl but everytime she tried to be Brave, she ended up getting worst. Same happened on her...
327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
660K 34.8K 79
People say love destroys friendship and one shouldn't fall in love with their best friend, unknown of the fact that if it works out you'll have your...
Waiting for his 'LOVE' | ✔ HappySoul

Любовные романы

1M 39.7K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...