CHAPTER-1 (The College)

Hello guys❤

2100+ words..... Enjoy!!!

Author's POV

"Get up suhana, it is the time for the college. You always get late, get up you idiot" said Preeti angrily.

"Getting up didi, just 2 more minutes" said Suhana sleepingly.

Preeti was looking at her angrily and now she decided to put a glass of cold water on her sister's face because she is lazy as hell, she took a glass of water and threw it on suhana's face.

"What the hell are you doing, have you gone out of your mind dii!" Suhana said angrily jumping out of the bed.

"It was needed suhana" said preeti leaving the room smilingly.

Suhana was cursing her sister in her head and then she finally woke up. She went to the bathroom and get dressed for the college.

By now preeti had gone to her office.

"This girl, she will make me crazy one day" Said suhana drinking water.

Suhana ate the breakfast made by her sister and then she went to her college. Today was a big day because Suhana's college was organizing a fest for the last year students batch which was of Suhana's batch, suhana was the head of the fest which means on her order only things will happen or not.

Suhana was just going into her class when suddenly Sara occurred. "Oh god!!! Why this girl always come in front of me! " Suhana said Irritatingly in her mind.

"Oh! , so you are the head of the fest organized by the college! "said Sara.

"Yup Sara, seems like you are very happy listening to it" Suhana said smilingly to tease Sara.

"Happiness my foot! , everyone here knows who is the real leader, and let me tell you Ms. That Nobody can order Sara Ahuja what to do and what to not,whatever I want to do I will do and I don't need anyone's permission to perform anything on the fest, you better keep your leadership to yourself! " Said Sara arrogantly.

"I think you should take a leave from here, because here people are meant to follow orders, or you take a admission to a nursery school because there small children will for sure follow your orders and you don't have to follow anyone's order and coming to my leadership,I stopped listening to useless people a long time ago. If you want to be a part of the fest ,you will have to take my permission or you will be disqualified" said suhana smilingly and went towards her class.

"You ba..... " Just sara was about to say but the bell had ring and she has to go to her class.

In Suhana's class:-
"Oh leader welcome!!!" Said Arpita happily.

"Stop it yarr arpu, this leader word is just making me mad" Said Suhana taking a deep breath, sitting onto her place.

"What happened darling?" Arpita asked in a soft tone.

"Nothing, just that sara always coming in front of me saying mean things, I mean I don't have any problem with her but she is always jealous of me, don't know why, already my morning has started badly and this sara makes it worse! " Said suhana in a angry tone.

Just arpita was about to say something when the professor entered and started teaching.

After 4 hours the classes ended. Today only 4 hour lecture was there as the fest was going to start and students had to prepare for the fest also. Arpita had gone to her home early as she has to buy some stuffs for herself and her mother.

Suhana was going towards cafe when she heard a voice- "Oh suhana, how's the fest preparations going on? It should be good as heaven as it will be our last day at our college"said a classmate of Suhana.