Our Time Will Come ~ π’²π‘œπ‘œπ“ˆ...

By Jadzzzzz

Summer of my 16 years. The most beautiful of my life. I got closer to that guy. The most beautiful thanks to... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -

- 30 -

72 2 5
By Jadzzzzz

S : Have a great weekend guys!

E : Bye!

BG : See you on Monday!

I got off the subway and left the station, but in an hour I'll be back to pick up Wooyoung. In the meantime, I hurry home looking forward to taking a shower.

It's May, starting to get hot and dancing all afternoon is becoming challenging.

Once at home, I put my things on the floor and head to the bathroom. After undressing, I turn on the water which starts pouring over my body. It's too cold but it feels good anyway.

I quickly wash my hair, I don't have much time before picking up Woo.

I come out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist thinking about how to dress.

Shorts, I'm too hot today. And a white t-shirt which I tuck into my denim shorts.

I tidy up my apartment quickly while I have a bit time left, then head back to the station I left earlier.

S : Wooyoung!

WY : Saaaan! - he said, once again hugging me to say hello.

S : How are you? Was the trip good? - I asked with a smile.

WY : Yeah I'm so excited to be here, I love Seoul so much!

S : I'm sure you're going to love this neighborhood too, come on!

I started walking and Wooyoung followed.

S : So, how were the first open house events?

WY : Very cool, it's getting me so excited for next year.

S : I bet. Do you want me to accompany you to the open house at my school tomorrow?

WY : Well yeah, why not!

We walked to my apartment and I let him in.

WY : Oh wow this place's so nice!

S : Why are you pretending to discover it? I made you a room tour video - I said laughing.

WY : Yeah true but in real life it's not the same. Oh your famous balcony!

I opened the French door so he could access it and followed him.

WY : Damn this is great you can spy on everyone from here.

S : Yeah that's what I do, sometimes I sit here and watch people pass by. Sometimes they're too weird but then I remember that I'm even weirder so I shut up.

Wooyoung laughed at my remark.

WY : It's true you can be too weird sometimes.

S : Have you looked at yourself?

He laughed again.

S : With your hyena laugh.

WY : Oh, it's been a while - he said with a smile, making me smile in return.

WY : Dude, let's go to a club tonight. We need to change our minds with our shitty breakups.

S : I'm totally in.

WY : Invite your friends too, it'll be more fun.

S : What about we grab a bite at the bar together before and then move to the club after?

WY : Yeah that's fine.

I complied and grabbed my phone to send a message to Beomgyu, Eric and Hongjoong.

After a few tens of minutes, all three guys had responded. To my delight, all of them were up for it.

S : Do you think I should stay dressed like this?

WY : Yeah you look pretty good in that. I'm gonna change though.

So, we went back inside. Wooyoung rummaged in his bag for an outfit.

S : The bathroom is over there - I said pointing to the door next to the kitchen.

WY : Oh I was gonna change here - he replied letting out a laugh.

S : Always zero shame. Dude I warn you, I'm in a phase of crazy lack of contact so if you're too touchy or you're half-naked in front of me I don't know what might happen - I said laughing slightly embarrassed.

Wooyoung burst out laughing.

WY : Damn, I get like that too every time after a breakup, it's normal we wanna jump on anything that moves.

S : Yeah but it's annoying. The other day I almost hugged Hongjoong in my sleep with him and I wanted to kiss Eric just because his face was a bit too close to mine - I confessed shamefully making Wooyoung release his hyena laugh.

WY : Be careful, it might come out tonight if I get too drunk.

S : If you tell them, I'll kill you in your sleep - I said seriously.

WY : Okay okay, I'll hold back then - he laughed. Well, so I'm gonna change in the bathroom huh.

I just smiled at him in response.

___

We had just arrived at the bar and sat at a table waiting for the guys to arrive.

Hongjoong didn't take long to show up.

WY : Hey Hongjoong, it's been a while!

HJ : Hi! It's been since San's 18th birthday I think!

WY : Yeah it must be that, what've you been up to?

Hongjoong sat with us and the three of us talked while waiting for the other two to arrive.

They joined us after a few minutes and I made introductions. We chatted and laughed, eating small dishes and drinking soju.

BG : It's like the other day, San was horny so we told him to go flirt with someone at the cafeteria.

S : I wasn't horny!

BG : Yes, well, in need of affection or something.

Wooyoung shot me a side glance.

S : Shut up Woo - I said laughing slightly, understanding very well what he had in mind.

BG : And so this dumbass really went to a girl to ask for pepper and her number but she rejected him saying she had a boyfriend.

WY : Pepper?? - he laughed.

S : Is that all you remember?

HJ : Damn San, I didn't know you were so brave - he laughed.

S : Even I didn't know.

E : It's just that he was really horny.

S : Shut up brat! - I scolded him laughing.

We were already slightly drunk from the few bottles of soju we had just downed and, as it was getting late, we decided to head to the nightclub.

Conclusion of Chapter 30: Wooyoung changed in the bathroom.

▻✧◅

Omg, it reminds me of that scene in Wanteez when the members got drunk 😭

It was just hilarious that they dropped that seriously. San, i find him so funny and cute when he's drunk i can't get over it 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 3.8K 24
Seonghwa was casually partying when suddenly leader Hongjoong introduces a new boy to their group.... Yeosang. Seonghwa instantly falls in love. This...
47.9K 3.4K 47
[Completed] A promise, A protection. Promising is easy, Fighting up with it is harder. At the end of the day, The only way to see the daylights again...
144K 5.4K 53
just a bunch of messages you send ateez which they reply to. completed.
161K 7.6K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...