A Happy Family

By nemuri_readings

This is about the Yagi Family. They are known as the symbol of love due to the affection they show. But all o... More

Chapter 1: Early Routine
Chapter 2: Why am I like this?
Chapter 4: The Bunny
Chapter 5: How Did you get married?
Chapter 6: The Meeting
Chapter 7: Assassined

Chapter 3: Birthday Ruined

18 0 0
By nemuri_readings

Shouta woke up super early than before, he woke up 5:00 am in the morning to prepare a special day.
It was Toshinori's 34th birthday.
He wants to make his favorites.
Favorite food, favorite cake flavor and invite his love ones..

Shouta called Hizashi over to babysit Eri for a moment. And luckily, he agreed. After Hizashi picked up Eri, Shouta started to prepare the house. He cleaned everything and decorated the house according to Toshinori's favorite color, which is yellow and blue.

Then, started baking cake. Toshinori was still sleeping so he doesnt make any noise. As he waited for the cake to bake, he started to think a better present for Toshi. And its a surprise.
Im not gonna tell it until the end.

7:00....
Shouta invited his class(Class 1A)
And Toshinori's friends, They are known as Dave and Nighteye.
Shouta told Dave and Nighteye about the plan to surprise.

Dave decided to have a drinking contest, but Shouta didnt agree.
"Toshinori is not allowed to drink alcohol." Shouta scolded.
Dave got scared at Shouta and nodded to keep himself safe.
When Toshinori got home, Which was 9:00 am, Toshinori got surprised by the three.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Toshinori almost cried by the surprise. "Aww!! Toshi gonna cry!" Dave teased.
Toshinori hugged Shouta and thanked him for the surprise.
The two awed by the cuteness of the two couples. After they sang happy birthday, Toshinori blewed the candle and ate the cake.

It was all fun, when all of the sudden, a knock on the door would ruin Toshinori's birthday.
When Shouta opened it, He was shock. It was his dad and Borther.
"H...H-how....how did you find me?!".
Shouta asked in anger. Mahoro, which was Shouta's dad, grinned and entered without permission.
So did Aki, Shouta's big brother.

Toshinori was also shock by the sudden visit. They all sat quietly on the sofa, it was awkward. Shouta finally spoke."You didnt answer mt question...how did you find me...I lost contact with you for 5 years...How"

"Heh....Oh, Shouta. You never changed a bit son..."

Shouta stood up and pushed his father's hand, who was about to touch his face. Shouta looked at his dad with pure wrath. Toshinori also stood up to stop the upcoming fight between the father and son.
"Dont, you dare call me son! I wont let you ruin my husband's happy day like you ruined mine!" Shouta screamed.

"Shouta! How dare you talk to me like that! You ungreatful brat!" Mahoro yelled.

And with that, Shouta erased Mahoro's quirk and attacked him.
Shouta pinned his father on the ground and started hitting him.
Toshinori tried to stop the fight, but Aki got in the way and punched Toshinori. "Dont get in our way, Toshinori Yagi!" Aki yelled.

Toshinori snapped and yelled out loud with all his strenght.
"THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!"
The fight stopped and Shouta disabled his quirk. He got off of his dad and stormed off into their room, slamming the door. Toshinori looked at Mahoro with Anger.

"You are a bad father, Mister. I never ever want you to ruin our haply lives ever again! Now leave my house right now before I call the police" Toshinori threatend.

After the fight, Dave and Nighteye went home for a moment. Toshinori saw the mess and started cleaning up. After he cleaned, He went ulstairs to check on Shouta.
He was about to open, when he heard Shouta crying. He felt guilty for Shouta.

"Shou-chan?....Are you okay Hun?"

No answer...
Just a crying Shouta on the other side of the wall." Please go away...."
Shouta whimpered. Toshinori opened the door carefully and saw Shouta lying on the bed. Toshinori sighed and sat beside his upset husband.

"Shouta..."

"Im so sorry, Toshinori....I ruined your happy day...If it werent for my stupid old man, this wouldnt happen."

"Hey, Dont mind him....im here..."

Shouta sat up and hugged Toshinori,
Sinking his face on Toshinori's chest.
Toshinori pulled Shouta and kissed him gently just to make sure his husband wouldnt get hurt.

Toshinori then pulled out the kiss and pinned Shouta onto the bed, and started kissing his neck. Shouta moaned in a whisper, unable to control himself.

"T-Toshi....n-not there!"

"Are you lying.....Aizawa-kun?"

When Shouta heard Toshinori call him by his old last name, he remembered the old times when he uses to call him that.

"Y-You...are talkative..."

"I know when youre lying. Are you saying that cause you felt good?"
Toshinori teased.

Toshinori grabbed Shouta's capture weapon and tied Shouta onto the bed. Making Shouta surprise.
"W-Wait! What are you..."
Toshinori unbuckled his belt and took off his boxer. Shouta looked at his back, looking nervous than ever.
And with that, he shoved into Shouta's back. Shouta hid his face on a pillow.

Shouta let Toshinori do what ever he wants but Toshi was still gentel.
Moans started escaping Shouta's mouth. "Toshinori...Im sorry..."
With that word came out of Shouta's mouth, Toshinori stopped for a moment and untied Shouta.
Toshi was curious. Why would his husband say that? Why would he apologize?
"Im sorry....if your birthday got ruined because of me..."
Shouta's tears of guilt made Toshinori sad. Seeing his husband cry made him cry too.
Toshinori hugged Shouta to comfort him. "Its not your fault....I understand."

Shouta looked at Toshinori and kissed him straight in the lips.
And without hesitation, Toshinori pulled Shouta to the bathroom and locked the door.
He turned on the shower and pulled Shouta in it.
"Why are we-" Shouta was cut off by Toshinori pinning him on the wall and kissed him. This feeling of being kissed by your husband and getting soaked in the shower is a 100% the cause of high fever. But Shouta didnt mind as long as he makes his husband happy.

Toshinori grabbed Shouta and sat him down on his lap. Toshinori grabbed the shower and turned it into a half cold and half hot temparature. He placed the shower on the lower part of Shouta, which made him flinch. While he teased Shouta with the shower, Shouta was catching his breath. Toshinori placed his hand on Shouta's....ehem, I dont wanna say that shit but you can just imagine....ANYWHO! BACK TO THE STORY, HEHE...

After teasing his husband, he realized that Shouta fainted.
"Shou?.....Oh shit..."
Toshinori carried Shouta and dried him with a towel. Then, He grabbed Shouta's clothes and dressed him.
Then, he changed clothes since he is also wet.

He checked Shouta's temparature and was shock when he found out that Shouta had a high fever.
"Im sorry, Shouta-kun..."
A knock on the door alarmed Toshinori. He went downstairs and opened the door, it was Hizashi with Eri.

"Yamada-san! I didnt know Eri was with you."

Hizashi grinned as he gave Eri's bag to Toshinori. Eri hugged his dad and entered the house, taking off her shoes.
"So, how's your birthday? Did Shouta gave you any fun?"
Hizashi asked in a curious tone.
Toshinori blushed a little due to what happened between them.
He forgot that Shouta's dad ruined it.
"It was fun! I enjoyed it. But, Shouta got caught by a flue so I finished the party to let Shouta rest."
Toshinori Excused.

Hizashi patted Toshinori's bag, then left, going inside his car then drove off. Toshinori closed the door and went upstairs to keep Eri's bag in her room.

When he entered Eri's room, he saw Eri on her drawing area, drawing something. Toshinori approached her and take a peak on what his daughter's drawing. When Eri realized her dad was behind her, she quickly his her paper with her hand and looked at Toshinori.

"Ah! Dad! Its a surprise! You shouldnt look or it will never be a surprise!"

Toshinori quickly apologized and dropped Eri's bag on her bed. He left Eri in her room and he went into their room. He checked on Shouta and saw him sweating. Toshinori grabbed a handkerchief and washed it. He placed the handkerchief on a cold water and squeezed it until the water left the handkerchief.
He placed it on top of Shouta's forehead. He then grabbed a blanket and tucked it in on Shouta.

"Daddy! My drawing is ready!!!"

When Toshinori heard Eri called out on him, he left the room and went to Eri. When Eri saw his dad, he gave the drawing to him. Toshinori smiled when he saw it, Its a drawing of him, Shouta and Eri. And it says Happy Birthday. Toshinori crouched on Eri's sized to talk to her face to face.
He patted Eri's head and hugged her.

"Did you like it?"

"I love it, Eri...Thank you."

"Yay!! Happy 34th Birthday, Dad!"

"Thank you, Eri-chan"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 106K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 78.9K 24
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.4M 122K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
393K 24.5K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...