One shots and Mini Stories |...

By emily12o1970

A collection of one-shots and short stories, mainly staring Emily Prentiss at the BAU. More

Trigger
Promotion
Red Room Pt 1
Red Room Pt2
Red Room Pt 3
Revelations
Yes Ma'am
Lock Picks
Shot Pt 1
Shot Pt 2
Shot Pt 3
Shot Pt4
Shot Pt5
Annual Gala
Royal
Truth
Truth 2
Truth 3
Safe House
Red Widow
Red Widow 2
A Way Out
The Reaper 1
The Reaper 2
Choices
Choices 2
Choices 3
Choices 4
Caught
Signs
Points
Pretend
Roses
Consultant
Consultant 2
A Way Out 2
A Way Out 3
Interrogation

Yes Ma'am 2

187 2 0
By emily12o1970

As the 3 men walk back, the team turns to face Emily. "What was that?" Morgan asks

"Do you know them?" Hotch asks, with a hard glare.

"Yes, I knew them from my Interpol days" Emily says. But when she turns around to see everyone's faces, she realizes that her spy life was still a sore subject for the others. 

"So why are they going around calling you ma'am?" Morgan asks with a smile. 

"Ohh, well that because I trained them" Emily reasons, trying to show the others that she did other things than spy stuff. "You know, I did do other things that just spy stuff"

"Ohh, Well thats classified" Emily says with a smile. 

"Yes Ma'am" Morgan says 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 211 9
Sophia M. Mikaelson, and Josie Saltzman are finally together traveling the world after all the obstacles they have faced. However, after a Year sinc...
207K 6.4K 132
"The Evil King's Physician's Favorite Concubine" is an online novel of the rebirth romance genre. The novel was signed and authorized to be serialize...
12.4K 251 17
Look for the light | Dalton Lambert The beginning to Stella's college semester we're not quite what one may expect when beginning their life as a col...
22.2K 1.3K 32
[ COMPLETED ] ' I chose him over everyone else.' And ' She left me like we were never meant to be together.' Mia and Taehyung were past lovers who w...