Downstairs 249, Upstairs 251

By luxurybillie

Lisa: There's an idiot living upstairs! (Jungkook: There's an idiot living downstairs!) Lisa: I've never seen... More

Chapter 1. Little Goldfish
Chapter 2. Somi
Chapter 3. Beauty
Chapter 4. Upstairs, Downstairs
Chapter 5. Lisa! Fuck you!
Chapter 7. Coward!
Chapter 8. Eat
Chapter 9. Du Da
Chapter 10. Two evils joining hands
Chapter 11. Reunion (1)
Chapter 12. Reunion (2)
Chapter 13. He wont marry you!
Chapter 14. Warm guy character
Chapter 15. Destined to be alone
Chapter 16. Yellow dog
Chapter 17. Kidney deficiency
Chapter 18. Confession
Chapter 19.1. Human traffickers
Chapter 19.2 Human traffickers
Chapter 19.3 Human traffickers
Chapter 20. Yu bei
Chapter 21. Cooking rice
Chapter 22. Cold joke
Chapter 23. Story
Chapter 24. Story (2)
Chapter 25. Do you have a misunderstanding about me
Chapter 26. Being framed
Chapter 27. Ultimate fan
28. Appreciate
Chapter 29. Sleep with him
Chapter 30. Politicians
Chapter 31.1 Evidence
Chapter 31.2 Evidence
Chapter 32. Justice will be served
Chapter 33. Who are you
Chapter 34. Won the lawsuit
Chapter 35. Lisa? Du Da?
Chapter 36.1. Fat rice
Chapter 36.2. Fat rice
Chapter 37. The only highlight
Chapter 38.1. Movie Lipstick
Chapter 38.2. Movie lipstick
Chapter 39. Borrowing money
Chapter 40. Shooting
Chapter 41. Reporter
Chapter 42. New Year
Chapter 43. Moment of happiness when fireworks go up
Chapter 44. War-time spy drama
Chapter 45. Is Poisonous Chicken Soup as ugly as the rumors say
Chapter 46. Elderly fans
Chapter 47. Out-performing the seniors
Chapter 48. Finale (1)
Chapter 49. Finale (2)
Chapter 50. Extra chapter. I am a man

Chapter 6. Small-time actor

384 7 1
By luxurybillie

Jungkook woke up early in the morning. Feeling hungry, he took his phone out and picked a few dishes. When checking out,

"Not enough balance!"

He deleted two dishes reluctantly, and checked out,

"Not enough balance!"

Only one dish was left. He checked out,

"Not enough balance!"

"Fuck it! I'll just take noodles then!"

And yet... his balance was still not enough.

What was the agony of not having a job? Having too much free time? Too bored? Anxiety? No! It was having no money!

He opened the fridge and only saw a few apples in there. He ate three in one go, but it didn't seem to help!

He leaned on the balcony, thinking about how to earn money, when he saw something.

The woman downstairs was walking back with a bag of takeaways while holding up an umbrella. That huge bag must have four dishes in it, at least!

......

When Lisa reached the fourth floor, she saw the '250 upstairs' putting a hand on her door in a handsome pose. He flipped his hair once he saw her approaching.

Lisa: "......"

May he get struck by lightning for acting cool!

"What are you doing?"

"Asking for food." So shameless!

"Neighbors, let's help each other out! I know you're a kind-hearted person!"

Lisa nodded, narrowing her eyes as she smiled.

"Sure!"

"You're really a kind-hearted person!"

Opening the door, the man was just about to go in when Lisa stopped him.

"What?"

"Wait at the door!"

"W... Why?"

"Don't you know you can't simply enter a single woman's apartment?!"

"!!!" Then were you just bluffing me when you said you would give me food?!

"Didn't you say I'm not a man..." Such a fish (Jungkook) who would forget all his principles just to eat!

"A ladyboy is also just as dangerous!"

"You..."

"Wait, I'll take a dish out, and I'll give you the rest!"

Jungkook blinked in disbelief. She was so kind?

"No, no, give me two is enough! No, a meat dish is also enough, I love meat!"

"It's okay, I'm not that hungry today!"

She put the bag on the table, and took a container out. She then gave him the rest.

"You don't even want the rice?!" Jungkook was at the door witnessing her taking out only a container with his own eyes. No false movements, or adding anything into the other containers!

He almost saw her in a bad light.

"I'll just take one box, you take the rest. I'm not that hungry!"

Jungkook was very touched. He would never say that she was 250 anymore! She was so kind. He was so touched to have such a loving neighbor.

Jungkook left her the rice regardless. He couldn't be so bad as to take everything away!

After he left, Lisa closed the door and laughed silently.

He placed the bag on the table eagerly, then took out the containers one by one. He placed them in one sequence, and started opening the first one.

"!!!"

Vegetable salad? What the hell?! He pushed it away lightly. The woman downstairs ate this for lunch?!

He then opened the second container,

"!!!"

Water?! No, there was a piece of vegetable in it...

Pushing it away, he opened the third container. What did she eat everyday exactly?!

"!!!"

Shit! Durian!!!

Lisa sat at her dining table and opened her container. There was a piece of braised meat inside. She didn't like to eat meat, but because she was always at home and lacked exercise, she would order a piece of meat each time. She only ate as much as she could.

She could imagine the guy upstairs going crazy through the ceiling.

She took a bite of the meat with a pair of chopsticks. Then she put it down with a frown.

Was this what they quote as, sacrificing yourself to kill your opponent?2

Sigh, they were just hurting each other!

......

Jungkook was in a costume as he laid on the ground. Yes, he was now an extra, an extra who was acting dead!

Fuck, he was throwing his pride away just to have a good serving of meat in the morning!

People surrounded the male lead Eunwoo after the shoot while he watched silently. When would his day come?! No one understood why he'd rather give up his good life to become a star!

No one would believe him even if he said it, but young master Kook dreamt to be a movie star!

Of course, they could also say that he was just looking to suffer!

He left after receiving the cash. He was shocked when he saw numerous fans blocking the door outside.

"Eunwoo! Eunwoo!"

"Eunwoo, I love you!"

......

His heart stung!

He only walked a short distance when two girls ran up to him hurriedly. One of them bumped into him.

"I'm sorry! Sorry!"

"It's okay..." Why was he showing such a good attitude? Because he was feeling down.

"Ah! You're so handsome! Are you a celebrity?"

Jungkook's heart fell even more, "No, I'm just an extra!"

The two girls insisted on taking photos with him. Jungkook just let them be. He didn't feel like telling them off in such a depressing mood.

......

After he went home, he felt miserable lying on the bed. He wouldn't be able to be a movie star within five years! He had to go back after five years!

Lisa was doing yoga at home when her phone rang. She was surprised to see that it was a message from the 250 upstairs – the nickname she saved him as in her phone.

[250 Upstairs: Life is so unmeaningful!]

Lisa replied his message quickly,

[250 Downstairs: Go get struck by lightning for acting cool]

There was not even a single punctuation mark in her message. Jungkook was struck as he replied angrily,

[250 Upstairs: Unethical tomboy!]

[250 Downstairs: Hehe, ladyboy]

[250 Upstairs: Hey, you'll never get married off if you continue like this!]

[250 Downstairs: Why are you so worried if I get married off, do you have a secret crush on me?]

[250 Upstairs: Wow! You are shameless like shit!]

......

The two bickered continuously. Young master Kook forgot all about his unhappiness. So? Being depressed couldn't place food in his bowl.

The next day, there was a heap of surprises waiting for Jungkook!

He was in the top searches!!!

Lisa woke up and opened her weibo. She was just going to check if there were any meaningful comments under her two accounts when the top searches gave her a shock.

Wasn't this the 250 upstairs?!

Shit! An extra? Then how should she bring him to the reunion?!

......

Upstairs.

Jungkook's phone had been ringing incessantly. Still half-asleep, he answered the phone, "Hello? Who's this?"

"Jungkook! Splendid work, you got into the top searches!" The manager's voice was extremely excited. Of course Jungkook could not act like he had no idea about it, so he turned on the loudspeaker and opened weibo. On the top, there was a hashtag #these days extras are so handsome#, and he stood there looking cute, amiable, charming and gorgeous.

"Oh, it's a coincidence!" Jungkook answered humbly.

"It's good, now there are more people who have noticed you. Our company will help to push up your weibo, so remember to post a couple good photos!"

"Okay." He replied obediently.

That night, #Jungkook# was on the top searches. His own selfie was on the page, looking like a 'sweet angel'.

Lisa almost spit her water out. Sigh, forget about it. Seeing that they were neighbors and she made him fail his audition, causing him unable to even buy his own food... She opened her Poisonous Chicken Soup weibo and followed him, and even shared his post without a single word written.

Du Da followed an extra who wasn't even a small-time actor?!

Jungkook still couldn't believe the sudden rise of his weibo fans when he saw Du Da share his weibo...

Just because of that, Jungkook turned from an extra into a small-time.. actor?

The next day, he put on his clothes to audition for a television drama's... nth male character.

When he returned, he bought a bunch of fruits (which was very rare for him) and knocked on the door on the fourth floor.

"What?"

"Goodness, how many masks do you use in a day?!"

"Mind your business!"

"Forget about it, I've never seen another woman lazier than me!"

Lisa patted on her mask, "I will still take good care of my beautiful face regardless!"

Jungkook: "......"

"What's your business?"

"Here, fruits for you!"

Lisa squinted her eyes at him, "What's the trick here? Did you poison it?"

"Am I so untrustworthy?!"

Lisa nodded.

Jungkook walked away with the fruits. Something must be wrong with him to buy fruits for this 250?!

He almost forgot about this person's nature. Jungkook, are you stupid?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 2.8K 50
For her, love is as hard to come by as if it were made in Heaven. For him, love is asking oneself whether he could win you, stubbornly love to lose t...
7.6K 141 10
This is a story about a naive girl and a handsome young man at a college campus. The young man is the star of the college soccer team. But, strangely...
16.6K 279 70
13 years ago, she was a naive, innocent, bubbly girl who fell in love with her senior and wrote a love letter to him in her diary, 'You are the most...
445K 24.5K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...