An Adventure With The Decepti...

Autorstwa Jesselin_

Y/N goes on fun little adventures with Steeljaw's pack after accidentally stumbling upon one of his comrades... Więcej

Introduction and Information
Characters and Their Holoforms
Teaching The Cons How To Cook
A Day At The Amusement Park
Apple Picking With The Cons
Hiking And A Picnic
Shopping At The Mall
The One Chip Challenge
Ice Skating
Baking With The Cons
If The Bots/Cons Had Discord
The Cons In An Escape Room
Building a Gingerbread House
Christmas Special🎄(Part 1)
Christmas Special🎄(Part 2)
Happy New Year!
Snow Day
When Everyone Plays 21 Questions
Valentines Day Special 💖
The Dangers of Playing Uno
A/N

Sleepover/Karaoke Night

54 1 0
Autorstwa Jesselin_

It was currently 11 am in Crown City. You were currently resting at home since it was friday and you didn't have college for the next two days so you were thinking about what to do this weekend.

Suddenly your phone lit up and you gotten a message from Miko.

Miko: Heyyy Y/N I just had the best idea ever!

Y/N: Uh oh. Do I even wanna know what this idea is?

Miko: We should have a sleepover! We can play video games and do karaoke night together.

Y/N: No way. Miko I can't even sing. And my house is WAY too small for you all to sleep over.

Miko: Come on pleaseee I promise it'll be so much fun.

You thought about it before responding back again. You did have no other plans... and your mom was away for a few days for family stuff that you didn't wanna attend so you stayed behind and took care of the house. But how the heck were you gonna fit everyone? The house only had 2 rooms, a guest bedroom, and the basement. And karaoke night? You hated singing. This was a disaster waiting to happen. 

Hesitantly you replied back after a few minutes of thinking. 

Y/N: Fine... but JUST this ONCE. I'll ask everyone what they're doing today to see if they can come over. But if you guys make a mess i'll kill you all.

Miko: Thanks Y/N you're the best!!

This was going to be a long night...

You all agreed to meet up when the sun started setting so by about 6 pm you heard knocking at the door and opened it to see your 3 friends. Miko had somehow brought an entire fucking karaoke machine here. June must've drove them over here and had it in the car.

"Aw yeah it's gonna be an awesome night!" she shouted.

"Where are the cons?" Jack asked. I looked at my phone to check for any new messages. "They'll be here soon. So we should set up and get everything ready before they come." I told Miko to set the karaoke machine in the living room since my own room upstairs would be too small for everyone. 

I also set up my gaming console by the TV and put a few games next to it for us all to play. (I'll leave that to your imagination cause there's several consoles and thousands of games)

"When the crew gets here then i'll-" you were cut off when the doorbell rang. "Oh perfect timing." You walked to the door and opened it for Steeljaw and the rest of the gang. "Come on in guys."

You gathered everyone on the couch to make a small announcement. Now that everyone was here, it was time to decide where they will all be sleeping. They had no idea what was going on, or what a sleepover was, but they looked forward to it anyway.

"Alright, so before we do anything, I need to decide where you all will be sleeping. Fitting you all might be difficult but i'm gonna try anyway. After all this was someone's idea not mine." You glared at Miko before you continued speaking. 

"There aren't enough rooms for everyone so someone's gonna have to sleep on the couch unfortunately. We also have the basement that can probably fit two more people. Underbite, are you fine with the couch? I'm afraid all the beds might be a bit too small for you" I asked, seeing as his holoform was almost 7ft tall

"If it's comfy i'll sleep anywhere."

Phew I was afraid that was going to be the most difficult since no one likes to sleep on the couch. "Good. Alright next, Jack, Raf and Clampdown will be in the guest room. Clampdown might have to sleep on the floor though as that bed might be a bit too small to fit all three of you. The bed only fits two people."

"Awww man." he frowned.

"Next, Fracture is going to take my room and Miko will stay with me in my mothers room. I don't trust any of you in there. Lastly, Thunderhoof and Steeljaw can take the basement." I explained. Everyone was assigned to rooms now. 

Thunderhoof and Steeljaw glared at each other, and then at me. "Eyyo I ain't sharing with him. I rather rust than be with this piece of scrap." Steeljaw glared back at him. "Excuse me, when have I ever done anything to you?"  "What haven't yous done? Don't forget back when we destroyed the base of those autobums yous threw me to the ground and attacked me when I tried to leave this mudball planet." They continued throwing insults at each other until I had enough so before it escalated further I grabbed a nearby water bottle and threw it at them to get their attention and they both jumped back.

"Enough! No fighting please. The past is the past. This is MY house, MY rules. So suck it up and deal with it. Do I make myself clear?" I shouted. 

"Yes ma'am.." they both said.

Everyone just stared at them like they were two 5 year olds fighting over candy. I should've known something like this would happen. Especially when mafia moose over here has anger issues. I don't know who he hates more... the leader since he hates being told what to do, or the idiotic crab who he always tries to turn to scrap metal since he holds a grudge against him.

"Thunderhoof can take my place. My minicons and I will share the basement with Steeljaw." Fracture offered.

"Thank you Fracture. Finally somebody who acts like an adult here."

 Now that everyone was assigned rooms we got the hard part out of the way. We can finally begin the game/karaoke night whatever. We had the whole night ahead of us. "If you two are done acting like babies, we can start having fun now. So what game would everyone like to play first?" I asked as I hold up several games in my hand.

"How about that one?" Raf pointed. It was a game called Super Smash Bros.

"Good choice kiddo. I love that game! And since you chose the game you get to play first. Against me." I grinned. "We'll take turns sharing the controllers with everyone too since I only have two." I turned on the console and set the game up and we chose our characters. (Personally I always choose Kirby but you can just pick whatever you want here)

The game lasted around 5 mins and we did 2 rounds each. I beat Raf the first time and he managed to beat me the second round. We then passed the controllers to Jack and Miko, then Airazor and Divebomb. 

It was then Thunderhoof and Steeljaw's turn. This was going to be interesting. Steeljaw picked a character that obviously resembled a wolf while Thunderhoof picked Bowser from Mario to play as. I can already hear some of us laughing knowing how this is about to go.

The round started and Thunderhoof was already losing. He tried to hit Steeljaw but he kept dodging every hit. Steeljaw smirked when he saw an item spawn, which was a pokeball, and used it to his advantage. And because of what came out of it Thunderhoof lost shortly after.

"Eyyo cheater!"

"Nonsense. I am just that good."

"Yous played dirty by using that big purple thing or whateva to blast me to scrap!"

"Actually he played fair and square. And that "purple thing" was a Mewtwo from Pokemon and it's a legendary. It hits pretty hard so yeah. You lost." I interrupted.

He was gonna say something but then stopped and just crossed his arms as he pouted. He reluctantly played one more round and again, Steeljaw won. The controllers were now passed onto Fracture and Clampdown.

We watched this one closely too since we all knew Clampdown didn't know what he was doing. He was pressing random buttons doing primus knows what and Fracture easily beat him with no trouble. They started the second round but not before Clampdown switched characters. But alas he still lost.

"Aww man this game sucks." he frowned.

"Maybe if you weren't annoyingly pressing every button and actually tried you would've won." Fracture smirked. 

By now the only one who didn't play yet was Underbite. And everyone else already got a turn so we just let him pick who he'd wanna go up against and he picked Steeljaw. They played their two rounds with Steeljaw winning the first round and Underbite winning the second.

"You play well Underbite. Much better than some can say about someone else." He smirked then glared at Thunderhoof, who rolled his eyes and scoffed at his comment. I grabbed the controllers from both of them and turned off the game.

"I think we should move on to something else now since we've all played the game now. We can either pick out another game or we can do something else." I said. Miko then raised her hands up. "Oh! Oh! I got an idea!" Oh boy.. not again. I looked at her. "I'm afraid to know what your idea is... but i'll hear you out anyway."

"Truth or Dare." she said with an evil grin on her face.

Well shit.  No one is safe here now.

"Uh  sure.. why not. As long as nobody goes too extreme and we do dares that DON'T involve anyone getting hurt." I said. She then gathered everyone in a circle and got an empty bottle. Whoever it landed on had to answer the truth or do the dare. Miko was the first to spin it.

The bottle spun around and after a few seconds, it landed on Jack. Poor guy. I hope Miko doesn't make him do anything stupid.

"Jack." She smirked. "Truth or Dare." He thought about it for a moment and picked truth. Smart.

"Is it true you failed your last math test?". She asked. "Nope I got an A. It was pretty easy." He then took the bottle and spun it. This time it landed on Divebomb. "Truth or Dare little guy?"

He chose dare so Jack then dared him to take an embarrassing picture of anyone of his choice so Divebomb took a photo of Clampdown and let out an evil laugh. "Hey! Why me! Delete that!" Clampdown shouted and tried to take away the minicon's tablet, but failed. Miko laughed and high fived him. "Nice one dude!" Thunderhoof was also smirking saying he deserves it.

Once again the bottle spun and it landed on Miko. She picked dare since that girl isn't afraid of anything and Divebomb dared her to eat a spoonful of hot sauce, which she did no problem. She spun the bottle and now it has landed on me. Shit, why does she have to be the one to ask or dare me to do something.

"I'll play it safe and pick truth because I don't trust you." I told her. 

"Aww man, fine. Then, is it true you like somebody?" Yep, I knew this was coming. Every girl asks this question. And if I picked dare she probably would've told me to kiss someone which would've been worse. I know her more than anyone else.

"Uhh nope I don't like anyone." I said. She could tell I was lying as she noticed the small blush on my face. "Wrong answer!" she shouted. "Okay fine. I might. But i'm not saying who. Next."

I spun the bottle and it landed on Fracture. He chose dare because "he's not afraid of anything." so I dared him to have his minicons crack an egg on his head.

"On second thought, I will pick truth." Nope, too late. The minicons already quickly ran to the kitchen, got an egg and smacked him on the head which made him flinch and the egg yolk was now dripping from his head, and egg shells stuck in his hair as he tried to get them out. Miko took a picture because it was hilarious. Needless to say he wasn't too happy the rest of the game.

The game continued on for about 15 more minutes and some of us even went twice. The bottle landed on Airazor, Underbite then Raf the last few rounds. Raf spun the bottle and it landed on me again so I picked a dare this time and he picked a simple dare like dance around like a chicken so I did, which got a good laugh out of everyone surprisingly and I was a bit embarrassed but hey it was fun.

The bottle spun around and when I saw who it landed on I started laughing and had an evil grin on my face.

Thunderhoof. And boy did I have a good dare for him as payback for what happened back when we went apple picking.

"Give me a dare. I ain't scared." Pfft that's what they all say.

"Oh I got the perfect dare for you. And that's to wear a dress for the rest of the game."  smirked. There was a dead silence in the room.

"What did yous just say? You're joking right?" 

"Nope. Consider this karma for throwing apples at me a while back. Now come on, i'm picking out a dress for you mr.mafia boss." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room upstairs while I picked out a dress for him. Boy was he gonna hate me for this but it was so gonna be worth it. 

I went through my drawers and picked out a nice black dress for him to wear. "Here, go into the bathroom and put this on. Hurry up the others are waiting~" I could tell he wanted to curse me out, possibly kill me I don't know. But maybe this will teach him to not mess with me.

10 minutes later

We were all still waiting and I had my phone ready. Everyone was wondering what I made him do but I told them they'll see for themselves. I was going to enjoy this. I bet he's already suffering and having a mental breakdown trying to figure out how to put a women's dress on.

Few more minutes passed and suddenly we heard footsteps down the stairs. I looked over and... oh my god. 

The dress that he was wearing

There he was. Standing there with the dress on.

"OH MY GOD YOU- YOU ACTUALLY DID- AHAHAHAHA" I couldn't finish my sentences as I was clapping my hands and laughing hysterical. I even had my phone out and took a picture. He was a 6'2 man wearing a small black dress with black heels I even told him to put on so it just made things even better.

"Do a spin! Do a spin!" I said, mocking him. He just glared at me but I told him he had to for the dare so he spun around like a disney princess and I recorded the whole thing.

"Pfft hahaha this is the most hilarious thing ever!" I was still trying to keep a straight face but seeing him do that just made me laugh even more. Sweet sweet revenge I tell ya. 

"Dude you look like you just came back from a girls night out!" Miko shouted.

"Shut yer mouth squishy." He said as he gave her a menacing glare as he sat back down with all of us. Oh yeah he was definitely ready to kill somebody in two seconds. Especially me. The minicons were taking photos as well so they could use it as blackmail.

"Oh come on hoof you look adorable!" I teased him. He just gave me an evil look. "Yeah well dis "adorable" thing in front of ya is gonna kill ya in two seconds if yous don't keep yer mouth shut too. BOTH OF YOUS!" He pointed at me and Miko. The rest of the crew were just laughing and making fun of him seeing a man in such a ridiculous outfit.

We all calmed down after a few more minutes of annoying and mocking him then played a few more rounds of Truth or Dare. I admit I probably did cross the line there and he probably wasn't going to talk to me for the rest of the night but it was well worth it and I had absolutely no regrets. 

~Time Skip~

We had just finished watching a movie with the cons and now it was finally time for karaoke. Thunderhoof changed back to his clothes but he wasn't talking to me. He was really mad even though I tried to explain to him it was just for fun and I meant no harm, which was starting to make me feel a little bad.

Miko set up the karaoke machine and brought out the mic. I don't think they're gonna be interested in something like this so I told them they can just watch. And if anyone changes their mind they're free to sing along to a song. She went first and sang along to "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. 

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow, and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up
Then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse, woah

I'm waking up
I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Woah-oh-oh-oh, oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh, I'm
Radioactive, radioactive
Whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh
Whoa-oh-oh-oh, I'm
Radioactive, radioactive

Airazor and Divebomb were clapping along as she was singing. Then they wanted to join in so they grabbed something round to use as a mic and started singing along with her for the rest of the song. (Didn't wanna do the whole lyrics cause it'd make this too long so i'll only be writing half for each song)

"Wow Miko that was pretty good." Jack complimented 

"Yeah your singing voice is good." I added

"Thanks you guys. Jack you should sing. Here you go." She hands him the mic but gently pushed it away. "Uhh no thanks, maybe together with you guys, but I won't sing alone." Raf agreed with him. Guess the boys aren't into singing much. Can't blame em, I don't sing either.

"Alright Y/N that means you're gonna sing!" She said as she handed the mic over to me.

I wanted to say no but the boys didn't wanna sing and i'd feel bad if she was the only one so I hesitated. "Umm... I don't know. I'm not very good at singing." I told her.

"So? Who cares! It's karaoke you're not supposed to sing like an angel or anything." Okay, she got a point. Well if it's just one or two songs I guess I didn't care. I took the mic from her and selected a song, which was Stand By You by Rachel Platten. (Or it can be your F/S but this is the one i'm gonna write)

I stood next to the karaoke machine and held the mic in front of me. I was a bit nervous, but I started singing just to get it over with.

Hands put your empty hands in mine
And scars show me all the scars you hide
And hey, if your wings are broken
Please take mine 'til yours can open too
'Cause I'm gonna stand by you

Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes
And hurt, I know you're hurting but so am I
And love, if your wings are broken
Borrow mine so yours can open too

Everyone was listening to me sing as I was closing my eyes feeling the moment. It was my first time singing in front of people, so I tried to avoid eye contact as much as I could. But I could see Miko was amazed by my singing voice.

'Cause I'm gonna stand by you
Even if we're breaking down
We can find a way to break through
Even if we can't find heaven
I'll walk through hell with you
Love, you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna stand by you

Even if we can't find heaven
I'm gonna stand by you
Even if we can't find heaven
I'll walk through hell with you
Love, you're not alone
'Cause I'm gonna stand by you

I continued to sing along with the beat and even started making tiny movements, dancing a little as I got more comfortable. When the song was over everyone clapped, and Miko was especially proud. 

"And you say you didn't have a good singing voice?! Are you kidding Y/N? You were AMAZING up there!!" 

"Haha thanks.. it's a song I can relate to that's why I chose it." 

The cons were still unsure of singing so Miko made all 4 of us sing a song together and make a little show. We all stood up and got ready to sing as she selected a song. I requested her to put "Alone" by Alan Walker. The machine started playing the beat and we all sang along.

Miko: Lost in your mind, I wanna know
Am I losin' my mind?
Never let me go

Everyone: If this night is not forever
At least we are together
I know I'm not alone

Anywhere, whenever
Apart but still together
I know I'm not alone

Y/N: Unconscious mind
I'm wide awake
Wanna feel one last time
Take my pain away

Everyone: If this night is not forever
At least we are together
I know I'm not alone

Anywhere, whenever
Apart but still together
I know I'm not alone

Jack: I'm not alone

Raf: I'm not alone

Both of them: I'm not alone (I know I'm not alone)

Miko: I'm not alone

Y/N: I'm not alone

Both of us:I'm not alone (I know I'm not alone)

Song ends

We all bowed and the cons clapped.

"Well done humans. That was quite entertaining." Steeljaw said. Wow, he complimented us. That's rare.

"I wanna sing now." Underbite said, clapping his hands together. Miko handed him the mic and said to go for it. He sang a random song since he knew nothing about music humans make so he just told Miko to pick for him.

He was the only con who wanted to sing so after he was done I turned the machine off as it was getting late.

"Well that was fun, but i'm starting to feel a bit tired now so i'm gonna head to bed." Jack said. Raf followed him. "I'm tired too so goodnight guys."

"I think all of us should be getting ready for bed now. It was a great night you guys and I hope you all had fun tonight." I said. Everyone then went to their assigned bedrooms where they would be sleeping for the night. Or the couch/basement.

I headed upstairs and Miko went in to the bedroom first. As I was about to close the door someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and it was Thunderhoof.

"Y/N? Can I uh.. talk to ya for a moment? He asked. I was surprised he wanted to talk to me since I thought he was still mad at me but I nodded anyway. "Sure. Miko wait here i'll be right back." I shut the door. "So what is it?"

"I just uh.. about that karaoke." He started speaking but then stopped for a few seconds then turned away. "I think yous had a great singing voice. It sounded beautiful." He mumbled. I smiled at him softly. "Oh, thanks. I didn't expect anyone to actually like my singing." A small smile formed on his face before he walked away, but I grabbed his arm to say something else before I forget. "Um.. before you go, I just wanted to apologize about the truth or dare game earlier. I don't know if you're still mad at me about that but I meant no harm. I just thought it would've been funny." He stood quiet for a while but then turned to face me. "It was humiliating, but," he said, crossing his arms. "Just promise me yous won't do somethin' like that ever again." I chuckled. "Promise. I'm sorry." He smiled softly and put one arm around me, then pulled me in for a quick hug. "I'll forgive ya. Now good night Y/N." I blushed a bit when he hugged me. "Yeah, good night."

I went back to the room and was getting ready to change. Miko was already waiting on the bed in her pajamas, looking at me smirking. 

"What?"

"I heard everything." 

I quickly turned my head. "You were eavesdropping?! Miko!!" I was about to say something else but she cut me off. "You like the guy don't you?" she had a smug look on her face. "I don't know what you're t-talking about." I quickly tried to denied it and changed into my pajamas. She kept that same look on her face. "Yep you like him." Scrap, she knows. 

"Okay, maybe a little. Just a tiiiny little crush on him not a big deal. We're two different species he'd never like me back anyway." I frowned a bit as I said that. Would he ever like me? Since when did I start catching feels for a fucking robot? What's wrong with me?

"Somebody's in loveeee~"

"Am not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You're not."

"I am." 

Wait...

"Ha! Gotcha! I made you say it! Y/N is in love with Thunderhoof!!" I got on the bed and threw a pillow at her.

"Shush keep it down people might hear you!" I covered her mouth with my hand. "If you say a word to him, or ANYONE for that matter, i'll kill you. Understood?" She nodded and I removed my hand. "Sooo when you plan on telling him?" I glared at her. "Never." 

"Hmm alright if you say so." She said as she put a blanket over her and yawned. "Goodnight Y/N." And in seconds she was already asleep. I grabbed a blanket and lied down. 

Now I was stuck in a tough situation and many questions started popping into my head. Do I tell him and risk being rejected? Or do I keep it hidden a secret forever? It's been about two months since I met him and Steeljaw's pack and now here I am falling in love with a robot who probably doesn't even know what love is. I've never confessed to anyone before, and I probably never will. 

I kept thinking about all the possibilities and eventually my overthinking made me tired and I fell asleep. It might be for the best if he never knows about it. 

He would never choose me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohoo Clampdown gets to live for a day. The guy can get a break from being constantly bullied by the mafia moose.

I don't know why but I really did picture Thunderhoof in a tight dress. Out of all the cons he seemed the one most likely to be forced into doing something like that. It seemed really funny to me and I just had to include it in this story. Hope you all enjoy!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

554K 926 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
259K 39.7K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
93.4K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...