wrong number | b.e.

بواسطة h0lly_wr1tes

Nevaeh Grant gets a text from an unknown number that won't stop texting her, but she soon finds out it's a si... المزيد

CAST
Random number | 001
Stranger | 002
Names | 003
Just a coincidence | 004
A video | 005
Give me a chance | 006
You owe me $20 | 007
I told them about you | 008
Angel | 009
Maybe | 010
Special | 011
Falling | 012
The gift | 013
Accept it | 014
Just friends | 015
Funny seeing you here | 016
Kisses | 017
The question | 018
Our last night | 019
Goodbye | 020
I miss you | 021
I think I'm in love | 022
I love you | 023
Another video | 024
Surprise | 025
Double date | 027
Stay | 028
The truth | 029
Baby steps | 030
Nightmares & Pancakes | 031
All an act | 032
Home away from home | 033
Miss you like crazy | 034
Someday | 035
Distraction | 036
Date night | 037
I don't wanna be alone | 038
Paparazzi | 039
I can't lose you | 040
Always going to love you | 041
A note | 042
Don't make me go back | 043
Come back | 044
Safe | 045
Waiting for you | 046
Finally home | 047
Just a dream | 048
All for you | 049
Moving in | 050
Talking about the future | 051
Forever | 052
Perfect | 053
The incident | 054
Hospitals are boring | 055
Jealous | 056
Cut her off | 057
Planning | 058
Put a ring on it | 059
Made for me | 060
Luna di miele | 061

Struggle | 026

2.2K 49 60
بواسطة h0lly_wr1tes

WRONG NUMBER
- Billie -

(possible tw: slight mention of suicide and depression)

(quite a lot of smut too 💀)

"Do you think robots will take over the world and take us all out?"

"Billie, it's 8 in the morning. What the fuck are you talking about?" Isaiah rolls his eyes, shoving a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

"What? It's just a question." I shrug my shoulders. "Go bother Nevaeh with your questions." He sighs. "I'm jet lagged and couldn't sleep and my baby is still sleeping, so I'm not waking her up." I tell him.

"Never refer to her as 'my baby' ever again." He grimaces. "That's what she is though!" I put my hands up in defense. "Yeah, okay." He laughs. "I miss my girl. She takes forever to wake up." I sigh. "Tell me about it. I'll walk into her room, like, 30 minutes before we have to leave for work and she'll still be asleep." He grumbles.

"When I'm back in California, even I'll be up before her and you guys are 3 hours ahead of me." I chuckle.

I'm pretty sure Vaeh's favorite activity is sleeping.

"That definitely says something." He laughs and I nod my head in agreement. "She's been a lot happier lately because of you. You make her feel a lot better."

"I do?" I ask. "You do." He nods, confirming it. "Alright, don't tell her I told you this, but about a month before you guys met, Nevaeh was in the psych ward for about a week because she.. you know." He sighs.

My heart just broke.

"Did she try to..." I can't even bring myself to finish the rest of my sentence. "Yeah. Vae would be so mad if she knew I told you, so please don't say anything. But the point is, her depression has been so much better because of you. I've never seen Nevaeh smile so much before and it's all because of you." Isaiah tells me with a smile.

"I'm so happy she's here. I don't know what I'd do without her." I sigh sadly. "Me either. She's my best friend and practically my sister." He says.

"I would have to force her to take her antidepressants most days because she wouldn't be able to do it or she said she didn't want to get better, you know how depression is," He explains and I nod. "But I think you're honestly her motivation to get up and keep going everyday."

A small smile grows on my face, knowing that I can do this for her.

"Just don't say anything, okay?" He says. "I won't, I promise." I tell him truthfully.

My poor baby has been through so much.

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

I pair of arms snake around my waist, making me jump. "It's just me, sweetheart." I hear my favorite voice behind me and I turn around. "Hi, my sweet girl." I smile and kiss Nevaeh, hugging her tightly.

I hold her extra longer, not letting her go and she laughs. "What's with this greeting? Not that I'm complaining, but you normally just give me a quick hug or kiss." Nevaeh chuckles.

I'm gonna be extra clingy now because of what Isaiah told me.

"No reason. I just love you." I shrug my shoulders. "I love you, baby." She smiles. "How'd you sleep?" I ask her as I sit down on the couch. "Good." She says, sitting on my lap. She straddles me and I gently rub her hips. "Hi, baby." I whisper. "Hi." She whispers back.

"What do you wanna do today?" She asks me. "I don't know. We can do whatever you want." I shrug. "Whatever I want?" She smirks. "Yeah, baby, whatever you want." I chuckle.

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind." She laughs softly.

I already know exactly what she's probably thinking about right now.

~

"Vaeh, baby, can you finally show me?" I ask Nevaeh, sitting on the floor of the dance studio in her apartment. "Okay, fine." Nevaeh rolls her eyes playfully.

As you probably remember, she was choreographing a dance for her dance class to What Was I Made For? and she hasn't showed it to me yet, so I've been asking her to finally let me see it.

She turns on the music and starts doing the dance. I watch her with a smile on my face and clap once she's done. "You did so good, angel." I tell her. "Thank you, baby." She smiles and sits down next to me on the floor. I wrap my arms around her and she rests her head on my shoulder. "Mm, I love you." She hums, closing her eyes. "I love you." I say.

"Are you tired?" I ask her. "No, just relaxed." She shakes her head. "Let's go to your bed so you're more comfortable." I suggest. "Too lazy." Nevaeh mumbles. "That's why I'm gonna carry you, dummy." I roll my eyes and pick her up off the ground. "This feels like princess treatment." She laughs. "It is." I shrug.

I carry her to her bed and lay her down gently before sitting next to her. "There you go." I smile softly and kiss her head. "You're the best." She grins.

"I've never seen Nevaeh smile so much before and it's all because of you."

Isaiah's words ring in my head and I smile to myself. I love her smile and it makes me so happy to know that I'm mostly the reason she does it.

There's a knock on the doorframe and we both look over to see Isaiah standing there. "Hey, guys, I'm going out for a little bit." He tells Vae and I. "Why are you dressed so nice?" Nevaeh smirks. "Pfft, what? I'm not dressed nice or- okay, fine, I have a date." Isaiah sighs. "I knew it! Cough, cough, fag." Nevaeh mumbles.

"And who are you laying in bed next to right now?" Isaiah puts his hands on his hips. "My girlfriend..?" Nevaeh furrows her eyebrows. "Exactly, you're a fag too." He rolls his eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I like dick." Nevaeh says, gagging afterwards. "That actually caused me pain to say."

"Words I never thought would come out of your mouth." I laugh. "Alright, I don't know who you're trying to fool, but it's not working" Isaiah tells her.

"Vae, does this mean you're breaking up with me?" I pretend to cry and she sighs. "Yeah, sorry, it's over, Billie." She frowns jokingly.

"I can't watch this anymore. I'm leaving now." Isaiah grimaces. "I love you, Zay. Have fun." Nevaeh laughs. "I love you too. And you... don't have your fun." He makes a disgusted face and walks out.

"Hey, be back at a reasonable time, young man!" Vae calls out to him. "No, stay out as long as you want so I can get some head in peace!" I shout. "Stop!" He yells and walks out of the apartment quickly.

"You really need to stop sharing these details with him." Nevaeh chuckles and shakes her head. "What? I've been here two days and haven't gotten anything!" I pout and cross my arms. "Aw, you poor girl." She says sarcastically, putting her hand under my chin. "I know, it's homophobic!" I frown.

"You want something, baby?" She asks. "Mhm." I nod, grinning like a little kid. She shifts over to my lap and straddles it. "How's this?"

I roll my eyes and look the other way, but she grabs my chin and forces me to look right at her. "Don't give me attitude."

"I wasn't!" I shrug my shoulders in confusion. "Rolling your eyes at me isn't very nice, baby, is it?" She arches an eyebrow. "No." I sigh. "That's right. Now come here, my good girl." She pulls my face close to hers and connects our lips.

She's seriously my weakness.

Nevaeh slides her tongue in my mouth, causing me to moan quietly into her mouth. She smirks against my lips and I slide my hands down to her ass, squeezing it roughly.

She moves my hands off and pulls away. "Hands to yourself, baby." She smirks again, making me frown. "I was just putting my hands there." I mumble. "Are you talking back to me?" She asks. "No, I wasn't, I was just telling y-"

"Lay back." She orders, getting off of my lap. I don't ask questions, just do as I'm told. I lay on my back and she leans down to kiss me. "Can I take your shirt off?" She asks. "You don't have to ask." I laugh softly. "I just have to make sure you're comfortable, sweetheart." She smiles sweetly.

"Go ahead." I nod my head, giving her permission. Nevaeh takes my shirt off and plants a kiss on my collarbone. Since I don't have a bra on, she doesn't have to take that off, so she swirls her tongue around my nipple. "Fuck, Vaeh." I moan.

She begins sucking on my chest gently, making me moan even louder. "Angel, please."

She doesn't say anything and she just continues doing what she's doing. She massages one of my breasts while licking the other one. "Vae, c'mon." I groan.

Again, nothing.

She keeps doing this for a few more minutes and I start to get frustrated. "Nevaeh, stop fucking teasing me."

"I'm doing what I want at my own pace. Don't forget who's in charge." She says. "But Nevaeh, I-"

"Could you quit being whiny for five seconds?" She rolls her eyes. I feel my cheeks heat up from embarrassment, but I won't admit it to her that I kinda like it..

"I'm not being whiny!" I say. "That, right there, that's being whiny." She lets out a low chuckle. "Baby, please, I'll-"

She sighs loudly and tugs at the waistband of my shorts, looking up at me for approval. I nod my head and she pulls my shorts off.

Nevaeh begins slowly rubbing my clit through my underwear, making me needier than ever, but I won't keep asking because I know she'll just say no. I'm just glad I got more touch from her.

She keeps doing this for about another minute and I start getting even more frustrated. "Why are you doing this? I've been good for you." I sigh.

"You know what? This is what you asked for, so here." She shrugs and slides my underwear down my legs, throwing them on the floor.

She gently pushes two fingers inside of my pussy, causing me to let out a gasp.

"Billie, do you think you've been good?" She asks. "Yes." I say. "You've been whiny, correct?" She speeds up her pace and I grip onto the sheets. "No, I haven't." I shake my head. "You have. You've been pretty whiny." She tells me. "I- I haven't." I repeat.

"I don't know why you're arguing with me on this when I'm the one who's watching you be whiny." She says. "I'm not arg-arguing." I stutter. She rolls her eyes and begins going harder.

"Vae, slow down please." I moan. "Nope. You're talking back a lot, baby. You're supposed to relax and let me do what I have to do, but instead, you're complaining." She shrugs.

"I- I-" I can't even get any words out because I can't stop moaning.

"I- I-" She mocks me. "Speak up."

God, I'm never admitting that I like when she does that to me.

"I'm not- not complaining." I deny. "Try to be quiet for ten seconds then, because you haven't been able to do that yet." She challenges. "I can do that." I nod.

"Okay then. Prove it."

She starts counting down from ten, but at 6, I moan again. "See? You can't stay quiet." She laughs. "Anyways, tell me, sweetheart, do you feel good?"

I nod my head and she looks up at me. "Words." She orders. "Y-yes." I say. "Do you like when I do that?" She asks, speeding up her pace as she presses her other finger to my clit. "Mhm." I hum.

"Billie."

"Yes, I like it." I moan. "Bil, look at me." She orders. I shake my head and in response to that, she goes harder. "I told you to look at me."

I sigh and look down at her. She looks up at me as she continues fucking me with her fingers. "Vae, I can't." I look away from her. "Can't what? Make eye contact while I'm fucking you?" She chuckles.

"You're the worst." I laugh and roll my eyes. "You love it though, don't you?" She asks.

"Yeah.." I mumble quietly, barely audible. "Say that again. Look at me, too." She says.

"I said yeah." I admit with a sigh. "That's what I thought." She smirks. "V-Vae, I don't-" I'm cut off by another moan. "Just relax, focus on something else." Nevaeh says in a soothing voice.

"Tell me how the new album is coming along."

"Oh, um, the album? It's g-good. I-I have one s- Fuck, Nevaeh, I can't." I moan loudly. "Keep talking. I know you can do it." She says. "No, you know I can't." I whine. Nevaeh ignores what I said and moves on to a new question. "You excited for your birthday, baby? It's coming up soon."

She knows exactly what she's doing.

"I- Yeah, I'm excited, I guess." I shrug, moaning once Nevaeh picks up her speed. "You want anything special for your birthday?" She asks.

"No, I- Nevaeh, I'm gonna fucking cum!" I cry out. "Be patient." She says. "Angel, please, just let me cum!" I beg. "Okay, fine. You've been trying your best, so-"

I can't wait any longer, I cum, making her stop talking once she realizes. I moan loudly once I'm finished and my head falls back onto the pillow.

"Baby, I'm sorry for being kinda mean. It's just so cute watching you struggle." Nevaeh laughs. "You're evil." I chuckle. "You did such a good job though. Do you feel better, sweetheart?" She asks. "Mhm." I nod my head.

She gently pulls her fingers out and sucks them clean. She comes up next to me and kisses my forehead. I shift over to her arms, but she taps me. "You gotta get up, my love. I have to change the sheets." Nevaeh chuckles. "Why..?" I ask.

"I didn't wanna say anything, but you squirted on the sheets." She laughs quietly.

Oh.

Oops.

"Ugh, why didn't you tell me?" My face heats up and I bury my head in her chest. "You're okay, baby. It happens, Bil." She giggles.

"And it was some of the hottest shit I've seen." She mumbles. "Shut up." I laugh and hide my face in my hands. "I'll be right back." She chuckles softly and kisses me quickly before getting off the bed.

She's the sweetest.

~

After changing the sheets and getting in fresh clothes, Nevaeh and I are cuddling in bed now. "You make a good pillow." Vae mumbles, nuzzling her head into my chest. "Is that seriously all I am to you?" I gasp jokingly. "Yup." She nods. Before I can say anything, she laughs and plants a kiss on my neck. "I'm kidding, B. You know you're so much more than that."

"Yeah, I better be." I roll my eyes. "I love you so much, you know that?" She smiles. "I love you, baby." I grin and kiss her head. "Vaeh?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" She asks. "Can we watch The Office?" I ask her. "Of course." She chuckles softly and grabs the tv remote, turning it on.

"Hi."

"What the fuck, Isaiah?" Nevaeh jumps from the sudden voice. "You should've seen your face." Isaiah cackles. "How did you not get scared from that?" Vae asks me.

"I have a brother." I shrug.

"Touché." She nods. "Anyways, how'd your date go?" She asks Isaiah. "Amazing. He's literally the man of my dreams." Isaiah says in awe. "Is it safe to sit..?" He asks, walking towards the bed. "Sheets are clean." Nevaeh nods. "You two are disgusting." He gags. "And you look like you're straight." Nevaeh says.

"Vae! That's seriously the worst thing you could say to me!" Isaiah gasps. "You'll get over it." She rolls her eyes at him.

"Anyways.." He glares at her. "His name is Devin, he's super funny and nice and he took me bowling." He smiles widely.

"BORINGGG." I say. "Bil, be nice." Nevaeh nudges me. "It was actually really fun, Billie." Isaiah huffs. "Wait, the three of us should actually go bowling together before I leave. Or you could bring Devin and it could be a double date." I smirk.

"That actually sounds super fun." Nevaeh agrees. "Yeah, we could do that. How many days left do you have here?" Isaiah asks. "4 days." I respond. "Okay." He nods. "I'll talk to Devin about it."

"Anyways, I love you both, but I'm very tired and I'm going to sleep." He announces. "Aww, you love me?" I pout jokingly. "Shut up and yes, I do. You make my best friend very happy and you're... funny, I guess." He mumbles the last part. "I'm honored." I put my hands over my heart.

"Yeah, whatever. Goodnight, guys." He laughs and walks out. "Goodnight." Nevaeh and I say.

I yawn and lay my head back down. "Are you tired, sweetheart?" Nevaeh asks. "Mhm." I mumble sleepily. "Go to sleep, baby." She says. "You sure?" I ask. "I'm sure." She smiles. "Goodnight, angel. I love you." I tell her. "Goodnight. I love you, Bil." She kisses me softly and I smile.

I have the best girlfriend ever. I hate being so far away from her, but I can come see her mostly whenever I want to, so that's a plus.

I love being with her.

a/n 🤍

that smut was something! i'm scared of myself currently

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

42.6K 1.1K 35
IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol. (lower case intended) ~ achieved 🥰- #...
278K 4.8K 28
I'm dyslexic so the spelling is bad Billie Eilish girl x girl
166K 4K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...
1.1M 32.7K 40
billie eilish texts the wrong number and never expects her to discover the real identity of the weirdo sending her messages.