Hazbin Hotel x The Mask Male...

By PetraVilla1

You were a shy, immature, meekish, and good-hearted person in hell. You worked at the Pentagram City Bank in... More

Loki Gets Rid of The Mask.
Worst day, maybe not?
The Coco Bongo Club.
Becoming The Mask.
Not a dream.
One Hell Of A Night.
The Next Day
The Mask visits Channel 666 News Studio
Mask's dances his way out
They found out
The Mask Is Always Greener On The Other Side
Turf War
The Ex and Parents
Meet Alastor's Sister
Loan Shark Trouble
Lilith
NOT A STORY

Mask Vacay

1.4K 21 3
By PetraVilla1

It was a normal day in Hell, the camera shows you and Milo inside The Loaner as your were driving, Milo popped his head out while sticking his tongue out.

Y/n: Milo, buddy! This vacation that I planned is going to be great!

Milo: *happy bark*

Y/n: Mmh-hmm! We're going to have so much fun, I heard that the Resort that I booked is amazing, it has a 5 Star Rate. And it also has a huge pool and indoor pool, Oh! It's also next to a beach, the room that we're staying at has a beautiful view of the Beach.

Milo: *Ruff*

Y/n: And, guess what! It also has a buffet!

*As you said that, Milo began to lick his lips as you said 'buffet'*

Y/n: The buffet has potatos, hot-rolls, small cakes, duck breast, salad, lobster, shrimp, crab, chicken, steak, King crab, rice, ribs, spaghetti, oysters, oyster shots, sausages, lamb, cupcakes...

*As you kept talking about the food, both you and Milo began to dream about it as both your tongue stick out as saliva was dripping from both your mouths*

Y/n: And I hope they have flan~

*As you were thinking about it, you didn't pay attention to the road as you were driving on the right side instead of the left. All of a sudden, there was a car horn blasting right infront of you*

Y/n: Huh?

*you look infront of the car windshield to see a red car as you both were about to hit eachother*

Y/n: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*you quickly turned the steering wheel to the left as the red car passes by you, the driver of the red car began to yell at you as he drove off*

Driver: Hey asshole! Watch where your fucking driving!!!

You quickly stopped the car to a hault as it made a screech sound, the screen shows you holding onto the wheel and Milo biting the seat. The two of you slowly look at eachother with fear.

Y/n: *terrified tone* M-milo...

Milo: *terrified Whimpering sound*

Y/n: *terrified tone* W-we, uh... w-were this c-c-close to d-death...

Milo: *slowly shakes his head agreeing with you*

Y/n: *terrified tone* L-lets, uh... g-g-get back o-on the road.

After about a 30 minute drive, you and Milo arrived at the Resort and it looked beautiful.

*you both get out of the car*

Y/n: Wow! They weren't kidding, the Resort looks beautiful.

Milo: *happy bark*

Y/n: Come on, lets get in.

*you and Milo walk inside of the Resort as you were at the lobby getting the room key. The screen shows the both of you walking to the room, you placed the room key inside the lock and opened it up. You and Milo looked at the room and it looked nice and clean*

Y/n: Wow, the room looks nice. The bed is made, nice view of the beach-

*you then checked the bathroom and it looked clean*

Y/n: *whistle* fresh.

You then placed your bag on the bed as you began to unpack, taking out your clothes.

Y/n: Boy, I'll tell you Milo. This is going to be the best vacation ever! No villians. No more people shouting at night. No lousy Landlords. And especially, No Ma-

*As you were about to finish your sentence, you pulled out your last clean shirt to see the green wooden mask lying underneath it

Y/n: What the fuck?! *you grab it* How did you get in here? I thought I left you back in my apartment, locked inside of my closet.

*you then look at Milo with a mad look*

Y/n: Milo.

Milo: *ruff*

Y/n: Did you have somethingto with this?

Milo: *nods his head saying no*

Y/n: *you didn't believe him* Really?

*Milo nods his head telling the truth*

Y/n: okay, then. Tell me, how did the mask got inside of my bag?

*As you said that, Milo began to have a flashback about how it got inside of the bag*

FLASHBACK

The camera shows Milo lying on the couch, watching TV until you showed up. You burst threw the door as you spinned around and stopped.

The Mask: Sssmokin!!! Boy, oh boy! I'll tell you Milo, that dance night at the Coco Bongo was worth it! Look!

*you pull out a giant golden trophy that says 'The winner of the Coco Bongo Dance Night: The Mask'*

The Mask: I won a trophy! Now, to celebrate this amazing night, we're ordering pizza! *you pull out a wallet* I hope Y/n doesn't mind if I borrow some cash from him. I'll pay back later.

*As you were going through your wallet, you noticed a piece of paper on your bed that was next to a bag*

The Mask: Hey! What's that?

*you grab the paper as you began to read it*

The Mask: *reads the paper* 'Come stay at the Hell Resort Hotel, this place has it all, a huge pool and indoor pool, a buffet, and a gambling area'. *GASP* A Resort Hotel! Huge Pool and Indoor Pool! A Buffet! And A Gambling Area! Where do I sign Up?!

The Mask: HA-HA-HA!!! A vacation, for me, Y/n and Milo! How exciting! All the food you can eat! All the gambling you can bet on! *Looks at the camera* And all the hot babes with bikini's on~

*Milo began to bark at you*

The Mask: Yeah, Yeah! I know that Y/n is not going to take me, but I don't care, I'm going with the both of you, after all, a hero needs to a take vacation.

*you then pulled out a bowl of dog food and gave it to Milo as he began to eat it*

The Mask: Now, Milo. This stay's between you and me, got it?

Milo: *ruff*

The Mask: Good boy!

*you then placed both of your hands on the back of your head and quickly pulled off the mask from your face, as you then turned back to your plain old self, you let go of the green wooden mask, it bounces up and down on your bed and lands inside of the bag, as you began to collapse and land on your bed as you fell asleep*

FLASHBACK ENDS

Y/n: *sigh* Whatever. Come on, lets go to the pool outside.

You and Milo left the room and began to walk down the hallway as you and Milo got on an elevator that took both of you to the first floor. You both got off and walked outside and arrived at the huge pool that was outside.

Y/n: okay, here we are.

*you then jumped inside of the pool and swimmed around in it as Milo swimmed towards you*

Y/n: Hey, Milo. Watch this.

*you began to cover your nose as you dunked inside of the pool while your breath for twenty seconds until you popped back up in the surface*

Y/n: Impressive, right?

Milo: *ruff*

Y/n: *sigh* This is the life.

*As you said that, you then heard a familiar voice*

Lillie: Come on, Powers. The water is fine.

Powers: I know, just wait.

Y/n: Do my eyes deceive me, or is that Lillie, Sera and Powers?

*you began to swim towards them*

Sera: This pool is cold.

Lillie: It is cold, but you'll get use to it.

*the camera changes to you swimming quietly behind Lillie*

Y/n: *you place both your hands on Lillie's shoulders* Hola, Señoritas.

*As you said that, the three of them look infront of them to see you*

Lillie/Powers/Sera: Y/n!

*Lillie began to hug you as she kissed you on the cheek*

Lillie: *happy tone* Y/n, what are you doing here?

Y/n: I'm and my pet dog are on vacation.

Sera: Really, that's great.

Powers: It is.

Y/n: Yeah, and what are you three doing here aswell?

Sera: On vacation, just like you.

Y/n: Really? That's amazing.

*5 seconds later, you felt a little tingle in you*

Y/n: *Uh-oh, mother nature's calling*

*you quickly got out of the pool and ran towards the bathroom*

Powers: Hey, Y/n. Where are you going?

Y/n: The Mens room.

Lillie: Alright.

You head inside the bathroom while doing your business. The camera changes to Lillie playing with Milo, everything was going well when a big squirt of water splashes Milo in the face. The 4 of them looked up to see 5 imp kids who looked to be 7 or 8 and all of them were holding water guns.

Sera: Hey! What was that for?

Imp kid 1: What? We wanted to test our water guns on that dog.

Lillie: That's our boyfriend's dog!

Imp kid 1: *Sarcastic tone* Oh yeah, well, where is he? I don't see him, do you see him guys?

Imp kid 4: Nope.

Imp kid 2: Nah.

Imp kid 3: Fuck no.

Imp kid 5: Hell no.

Imp kid 1: Besides, it's just a stupid dog. I mean, what he going to do? Bite us?!

*the 5 Imp kids began to laugh which made Milo mad as he began to chase after 5 kids, wanting to bite them*

Powers: Milo, come back!

Sera: Milo!

Lillie: Y/n is not going to like this.

The screen changes to Milo chasing after the kids as was able to get ahold of them, he proceeded to bite every single one of them. After Milo stopped, they began to run away while crying, Milo smiled with pride and greatness, he then ran back to where the 2 Angels and Succubus were at. As he left, the screen slowly shows a tall pale man standing behind a bush as he watches Milo take off, and that tall pale man was no other than... Walter.

*the screen changes to you walking out of the bathroom*

Y/n: I feel great! *you look around to see that Milo is nowhere to be found* Uh... hey, gals. W-where's Milo?

Sera: ...

Powers: ...

Lillie: ...

Y/n: where is he?

Sera: *He's not going to like this*

Powers: *He's gonna freak out*

Lillie: ... w-well, you see... h-he's-

*then, you all heard the sound of Jack Russell Terrier bark. You turn to your right to see Milo running towards you*

Y/n: Milo! *You pick him up* Oh, Milo buddy! Did you miss, Daddy? Did you miss your papi?

*you kiss him on the cheek*

Y/n: Hey, it's getting late. We should get back to our room.

Sera: Yeah, your right. It is getting late.

*the camera changes to you, Lillie, Sera, Powers and Milo walking inside of the hallway of the Resort. You and Milo arrived at your room. As you opened up the door, Milo quickly ran inside as he jumped on the bed shaking around*

Lillie: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, Lillie?

Lillie: Do you and Milo want to watch a movie with us?

Y/n: Sure, what kind of movie?

Lillie: It's a horror movie.

Y/n: Oh, sorry. Can't do horror movies.

Lillie: How come?

Y/n: Well...

2 DAYS AGO...

The screen shows you and Milo lying on the couch as you two were about to watch a movie.

Y/n: Can't wait to watch this movie, Milo.

Milo: *Ruff*

Y/n: Yeah! I don't know what this movie is about, but I think it takes place in a clown and Sewers.

Milo: mmh?

Y/n: Yeah, I think the film was called, uh... IT. But, anyways lets watch this movie.

Timeskip

You and Milo were now hiding underneath a blanket as both of you were shaking in fear, as the screen shows Pennywise's manipulating Georgie to take the paper boat from his hand

Pennywise: *On TV* Here... Take it.

Y/n: *terrified tone* P-please, G-georgie... d-don't the paper boat... y-you can j-just ask your br-brother to make y-you a new o-one...

Pennywise: Take it Georgie...

Y/n: *Terrified tone* Fuck you, P-pennywise... d-don't you e-even think a-about it...

*The screen quickly changes to Georgie trying to grab his paper boat from Pennywise. When all of a sudden, Pennywise grabs Georgie's arm as he reveals his sharp, pointy teeth as he bites Georgie's arm, ripping it off. Georgie lets out a painful, horrified yell*

Y/n/Milo: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Present

Lillie: Oh, really?

Y/n: Y-yeah... we, were uhh... terrified... we, um, couldn't even sleep at night...

Lillie: Hmm... So, what are you gonna do now?

Y/n: I was uh... thinking about heading to the Buffet. I kinda, got hungry when we both arrived at the resort.

Lillie: Well, okay. Oh! And by the way, are you going to take Milo with you or are you going to leave him in the room by himself.

Y/n: I'm taking him with me. Why do you ask?

Lillie: Just wanted to know so that we could watch over him. But, anyways. You two have fun!

Y/n: We will!

*you then entered inside of your room, as you were taking a shower and changing into some confortable clothes*

Y/n: Ahh~ Well, Milo! I done taking a shower, put on some clothes! Now, lets head to that Buffet!

Milo: *Ruff*

Y/n: Yeah! But... just in case.

*you wsnt through your bag and pulled out the green wooden mask*

Milo: mmh?

Y/n: Yeah, Milo I know. But just this once, and it'll all be over.

*you then brought the mask up to your face, as you placed on the mask, it began to wrap around your head as you placed both your hands on the side of your head until you began to spin around*

Milo: *Hides inside the bag*

*you stopped spinning around as you were now in your mask persona*

The Mask: Sssmokin!!!

*You look around the room*

The Mask: *Gasp* Wowsa! This is a nice room!

*You check outside the balcony*

The Mask: And a nice view of the beach! And also-

*your eyes caught all of the hot babes playing volleyball, dancing, and some splashing in the water*

The Mask: Looks like we hit the jackpot!

*you pick up Milo*

The Mask: Milo, my doggy friend! We are going to the most magical place of all! And that magical place is, The Buffet!

Milo: *Ruff*

The Mask: Uh-huh! A quick snack and after that, we're gonna party, ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

You then began to spinned around, as you and Milo barged out of the room as the two of you headed to the Buffet.

The Mask: SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

The screen shows zooms back revealing Walter who saw you spinning away as he began to follow you. The screen changes to the Buffet as many demons were eating their food until you showed up.

The Mask: Smokin!!! Man, this buffet looks great! *SNIIIFF* Smells good too!

*You then noticed a open table as you zoomed towards it and sat down as you placed Milo right next to you*

The Mask: Now, Milo. Be a good boy and stay put, I'll be right back!

Milo: *Ruff*

The Mask: *You pat Milo's head two times*

Zoom!!!

You quickly grabbed 2 big plates and zoomed to were the food was at, you were amazed and hungry on how tasty it looked. You began to stick your long tongue out and huff 3 times as you were wanting to try it all.

The Mask: That looks sooo, good~

*you quickly looked around*

The Mask: I don't think anyone would mind if I took all the food, right? ..... Nah!

*you quickly spinned around and started to collect all the food at were inside of the trays not leaving a single one behind*

As you were done, you quickly zoomed back to the table where Milo was sitting at.

The Mask: *french tone* You are a hungry pooch, huh? Well, Monsieur, I give you... the Steak, lamb, pork chops, beef and so much more!

Milo: *Happy bark*

Y/n: Now eat up.

Milo: *Begins to eat the steak first*

The Mask: And as for you!

*you point to a perfectly cooked beef wellington*

The Mask: *Scottish accent* Get in my belly!

You grab a fork and a knife and started to cut the Beef Wellington in half like a fancy person.

The Mask: Wait a minute. Why am I cut it like some fancy, rich guy? I can eat it however I want!

*you throw the fork and knife away as you slammed your hand onto the plate causing the Beef Wellington to fly in the air and fall into your mouth as you began to swallow it*

The Mask: Ahh~ Taste's good! But I perfer the Gordon Ramsey one.

*you grab a chocolate cake and placed it infront of you*

The Mask: *You lick your lips* Can't wait to-

*the chocolate cake was nowhere to be found*

The Mask: *GASP* My Chocolate Cake!!! It's gone, where did it go?

*you extended your neck and looked around to see where it was at*

The Mask: Where is my-

*All of a sudden, you were splat in the face by the chocolate cake that you were going to eat*

The Mask: My cake! And it was perfectly made!!! Alright, whose the wise guy?! Show yourself you big dummy!!!

*all of a sudden, there was the sound of stomping*

The Mask: What the hell, is there a stamped happening outside?

*you then looked infront of you and saw Walter looking at you with a menacing look*

The Mask: Walter, buddy! It's good to see you! So, how's the wife?

*Walter punches you in the face*

The Mask: *Weak tone* I'm guessing she left you.

*Walter grabs your neck and stretchs it*

The Mask: *Choking tone* Oh, W-walter! Getting kinky, huh~

As you said that, Walter punches you in the face sending you flying out of the Resort and landing on the sandy beach.

The Mask: Oof!!! *Groan* Guessing Walter did, Not! Like that at all.

You began to stand up and tried to stay still but you felt a bit dizzy from the punch.

The Mask: *Dizzy tone* Whoa! He-he, Look Y/n, just because your dizzy doesn't mean you have to take me for a spin.

*you placed you both of your hand on the back of your head as you pulled out the mask. As you did that, you collapse to the ground all tired as you let go of the mask*

The screen changes to Milo who was barking at Walter, as he turns around and sees the Jack Russell Terrier barking him. He then give Milo a menacing look which terrifies him.

Milo: *Whine*

Milo began to run away from Walter as Walter himself started to chase after the terrified dog. As Milo ran for his life, the screen shows Lillie, Sera and Powers at the lobby talking to eachother until they saw Milo running pass by them.

Lillie: Wait, was that Milo?

Sera: I think that was him.

*Then Wlater passed by them chasing after Milo*

Powers: Who was that man?

Sera: I don't know, but whoever he is, it looks like he's trying to hurt him. Come on, we've got to save Milo.

The three women began to run towards Milo trying to save him. As the 5 ran out the Resort, Sera called out to Walter.

Sera: Hey, Frankenstein!!!

*Walter stops running after Milo and looks back at Sera who turned her hand into a fist and punched him really hard sending into the ocean*

Lillie: Wow! Nice Punch, Sera.

Powers: Impressive.

Sera: Thanks. Now, come on, we have to find Milo.

They began to run to the direction where Milo ran to as they were calling his name. The screen changes to you laying on the sandy beach, you slowly wake up.

Y/n: ugh... what the... *you look around* H-how did I ended up here? My head... *Realizes* My mask! Where is it?

*you looked around and found it in the palm of a little kid's hand who was playing with it*

Y/n: Hey, kid.

Demon kid: Huh?

Y/n: t-that mask belongs to me, c-can I have-

Demon kid: No!

Y/n: Wha-why not?

Demon kid: Cause it mine! I found it first!

Y/n: L-look, can you just give to me, please?

Demon kid: No, besides I called Jinx!

Y/n: What... l-look, just give it to me and I'll get you some can-

*you place your right hand on the mask as you tried to pull it away from him, the little demon kid noticed*

Demon Kid: I said no!

*He started biting your right hand*

Y/n: Ow! You Little shit! I'll fucking kill you!

Demon kid: Try me bitch!

Y/n: I'M GONNA COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!! *Wait, what*?

Demon kid: Too bad, because I killed her!

Y/n: What kind of a child kills their own mother?!

Demon kid: The type who wouldn't let their son buy Grand Hell Auto 6!

Y/n: Mira, Chamaco! Si no me das esa máscara, ¡AHORA MISMO! Te vas a arrepentir.

Demon kid: Look mister! I don't speak Taco Bell!

Y/n: Were you being racist, right now?

Demon kid: So, just Fuck off! It's mine!

*you quickly swiped the mask away from his hand*

Demon kid: HEY!!!

He began to charge towards you and was ready to bite you until you kicked him in the face real hard, sending him flying away until he crashed into a tiki bar.

Y/n: Now was that hard?! NOOOOOO, I don't think sooo!

Lillie: Uhh, y/n...

You quickly went silent as you heard a familiar voice, you turned around and saw Lillie, Sera, Powers and Milo with their jaws opened up as they couldn't believe what you just did to the little kid.

Y/n: ... What? He started it.

Powers: uhh, you know what? That doesn't matter, but what does matter, is that we save Milo from a tall, terrifying man.

Y/n: Thanks, Gir- wait, did you just say a 'Tall, terrifying man'?

Powers: Yyyeah?

Y/n: *Terrified, Stuttering tone* A-and wh-what did th-this man looked l-like?

Lillie: Like that.

*Lillie points behind you and you started to quietly pray, hoping that the man you know is not standing behind you*

Y/n: *Terrified, Quiet tone* Please let it not be Walter. Please let it not be Walter. Please let it not be Walter. Please let it not be Walter. Please let it not be-

*you turned around and it was Walter*

Walter: ...

Y/n: Ohhh, fuck. I-i'm mean, H-hi Walter! He-he, uhh, h-how are you?

*Walter had sea weed on the left side of his face, a fish on the top of his head and two starfishes attached to his pecs. He then placed his left hand on his butt as he pulled out a big red lobster who was pinching him*

Y/n: I-i'm guessing y-your not okay...

*Walter began to pull the live Lobster apart and began to eat it as it was still alive*

Y/n: Y-you know, you're uhh... su-supposed to e-eat that while it's clean, and dead... a-and also *Fake cough* C-cooked.

As Walter was done eating the live lobster, he began to run towards you and wanting to rip you apart. You were about to put on the mask but realized that Lillie, Sera and Powers are behind you and watching. You closed you're eyes waiting for Walter to hit you, until nothing happened. You opened your eyes to see Sera and Powers fighting him.

Sera: Don't you even think about hurting our boyfriend!

Powers: And if you do, we're going to knock you out!

The the two Angels began to fight Walter as Lillie grabbed your hand and picked up Milo, dragging the both of you away from the fight.

Lillie: Y/n, come on!

Y/n: But what about Sera and Powers, can they even stop him?!

Lillie: Y/n, don't worry, besides , oth can stop anything. Oh, and by the way, Love the mask, did you make it yourself?

Y/n: ...

You looked at the green wooden mask and back at Sera and Powers who were still fighting Walter. You didn't know what to do, either let the two fight him and keeping your identity a secret, or putting on the mask and revealing your secret identity.

Y/n: What do I do? What do I do?

You thought about it and decided to do the right choice.

Y/n: Lets do this.

*Sera and Powers stopped fighting Walter and saw that he was still standing and didn't even stand down*

Sera: How is this guy still alive?!

Powers: Everytime we hit him, he doesn't surrender.

Lillie: And it looks like he's ready for Round 2.

Milo: *Gulp*

*Walter started to crack his knuckles and began to crack his neck getting ready to fight again when-*

Y/n: Hey Walter!!!

*Walter sees you standing 20 feet away from him and noticed you holding the mask in your hands*

Y/n: Pick on someone your own size!!!

Lillie/Powers/Sera: Y/n?

Y/n: This is... going to be hard to explain to the gals after this.

*You quickly placed the mask on your face as it began to wrap around your head, you moved the head back and forth until you began to spin around. Spinned towards Walter, collecting a bucket of sand and dumping it all on him, until you stopped spinning.

The Mask: Smokin!

*Walter burst out of the sand that he was covered in and had an angry look on his face*

The Mask: Ah, Walter! Did you miss me?!

Walter: ...

The Mask: *Sarcastic tone* I'll take that as a no.

Walter started to run towards you as your eyeballs popped out, your jaw open wide, as you screamed in a high pitch, terrified yell.

The Mask: Uh-oh! Looks like I'm going to have to fight this MAN!!!

Walter then appeared out of nowhere and stabbed you through your heart, blood was dripping onto your suit.

The Mask: OH, COME ON!!! WALTER, THIS IS A YELLOW ZOOT SUIT, THE BLOOD WON'T WASH OFF!!!

*you were about the punch him until you looked up and saw him holding a shotgun as he pointed it at you*

The Mask: Wait, where did you get that shot-

*Walter pulls the trigger*

*you look down and saw a big hole on your chest rvealing your lungs, heart, intestines and ribs*

The Mask: Really?

Walter: *Kicks you with his foot as you hit the ground*

The Mask: All right, that's enough you bastard!

*you pull out a revolver*

The Mask: EAT LEAD!!!

*you shoot Walter 6 times at his chest leaving bullet holes all over as his blood comes out of the holes, he then grabs a wooden board from a near tiki bar and slams it on your head leaving a dent*

The Mask: Huh.

Walter: *Charges at you*

The Mask: Hold it buddy! You want me?! You got me! But this time we'll do it my way. No boards, no guns, no weapons! Just hand-to-hand combat.

You began to do karate chops at him, kicking him in crotch, punching him in the face and chest as you were making karate sounds with your mouth until you became exhausted from all that sillyness.

The Mask: *Pant* *Pant* Had enough?

*Walter punches you in the face so hard that your head dislocate's from your body except for your Eyesballs and Teeth as they were floating*

The Mask: On second thought...? Lets get back to using weapons!

You pulled out a Tommy Gun and pointed it at him as you puled the trigger, Walter dodges the bullets while you were shooting like a maniac.

The Mask: ALL RIGHT, TOUGH GUY!!! SHOW ME WHAT YOUR MADE OF, PUTO!!!

As you said that Walter lunges himself at you, tackling you to the sandy ground as he grabs your head and slams it on the ground hard.

The Mask: YOU ARE REALLY BEGINNING TO PISS ME OFF!!!

You push Walter off of you as you began to shoot him with the Tommy gun.

The Mask: SAYONARA, "SCARFACE!"

RA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA!!!

Walter finds a gernade on the ground, *Which belongs to you* As he pulls the pin and throws it at you as it explodes.

*You fall to the ground*

The Mask: You know. A couple of minutes ago. That probably woulda jangle my nerves a tad.

*you get up*

The Mask: But not anyone, No sir

*you pull out a flamethrower and point it at Walter as you tried to lit him on fire*

The Mask: MATTER OF FACT, I KINDA LIKED IT!!!

WHHOOOSH!!!

The Mask: I'M GOING CRAZY GIRLS! DON'T STOP ME!!

*Walter began to punch you in the face as you went from sillyness to anger*

The Mask: I'M GOING TO BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY!!!

*you throw the flamethrower away and pulled out a giant axe from your back and was ready to chop Walter in half*

The Mask: I'M GONNA MAKE SURE YOU STAY DEAD!!!

You lift the giant axe in the air as your eyes were filled with anger, insaneness and vengeance as your face turned into a pshycopathic look. All of a sudden... you stop.

The Mask: Wha... what am I saying... I'm not, I'm won't go crazy...

You looked at the tall pale man as your right hand turned into the size of stop sign, you quickly punched him causing him to fly in the air as he was heading back to Pentagram City.

The Mask: ...

*you quickly placed your head on the back of your head and pulled off the mask as it made a stretchy noise*

Y/n: ... fuck... i almost went insane... I can't even think straight with the mask on... beside, I promised myself I wouldn't do it again.

*Then, a hand was placed on your right shoulder, you turn your head to the right and saw Lillie, Sera, Powers and Milo standing to your right*

Lillie: y/n?

Milo: *sad noise*

Y/n: ...

The camera slowly fades away and then fades back to the rest of you, inside of your room as you had a depressed look.

Y/n: ...

Sera: Y/n... what happened?

Y/n: I... almost did it again...

Powers: did what again?

Y/n: *sigh* the mask... I almost killed Walter... didn't mean to kill him, really. It just came back to me...

Lillie: But that doesn't matter, we've seen you with that thing on.

Power: Yeah, your personality is being a party guy.

Y/n: Yeah well... when I first wore it, I was... something alright.

Lillie: uh, y/n, what were you like when you first put it on?

Y/nv I was just... teaching people a lesson about pushing me around. But... that night...

Sera: What happened that night?

Y/n: ... I'd rather not say, besides, you don't want to know what I was like... that night.

Then, there were voice's heard inside of your head...

Sexy Demon: Say, did you just call me fruit?

The Mask: WELL YOU'RE RIGHT!!! Ahh, so you're into Real Estate, eh? Well here's a couple of FREE ACHERS!!! Don't tell me you get any girls with a face like that. Just let me adjust this! FORE!! CATCH BOBO!!! Hmm, I wonder what this is for. NOW I GET IT!!! And I'm happy to do it again. AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! Okay, now your starting to become a pain in the, AXE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! You should probably lay down there and get some rest. Don't want you to get a..... SPLITTING HEADACHE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The voice disappear as you were still terrifying by them.

Y/n: look. When I put on that mask... I have no control, but the mask itself can, I can do anything with it on. I can't die, with it on, But now... it just... went a bit too far..

Powers: Well... why don't you just, get rid of it or give it to someone.

Y/n: Well, that first response, I won't get rid of it. But the second response, scare's me the most. Look, I just want to forget about what just happened right now.

The room went silent, Lillie, Sera and Powers looked at eachother and then looked back at you.

Lillie: Um, y/n.

Y/n: Yeah, Lillie?

Lillie: Now that everythings over. This might not be the best right now but, do you want to watch a movie that'll cheer you up. You can pick the movie and we'll watch it with you. Won't we?

Sera: Yep.

Powers: Of course.

Milo: *Ruff*

Y/n: *You smile a little*... sure.

You grab the remote and turned on the TV as you put on a comedy movie, the five of you laugh as all of you were watching the film, as you were watching the movie, you completely forgot about everything that just happened. The screen changes to the green wooden mask lying ontop of a pillow as the screen fades away until green light appeared on the back of the mask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 973 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...
22.7K 854 22
"Y'know Lucifer's girl? Well she's becoming a pain in the ass trying to "rehabilitate sinners so they get redeemed into Heaven" blah blah blah." He s...
40.8K 1K 24
(y/n) a normal teenager in high school was living a pretty normal life, at least until he learns that his parents sold his soul for a crap load of mo...
10.3K 279 25
Vaggie was one of the fiercest exterminator angels to ever live. One day she spares a sinner out of the kindness of her heart and is banished from he...