Meet Alastor's Sister

It was a beautiful day in hell, well not that beautiful for you. The camera shows you at the bank, sleeping on your desk as you were so tired from staying late and filling out your new bosses paperwork.

*You're boss, Mr. Chapin walks towards your desk with anger as he full on yells at you*

Mr. Chapin: L/N!!!

Y/n: AHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU FUCKING FAG- *you realize it's your boss* AAAAAHHHHhhhhhh, *Stuttering, happy, awkward voice* Mr. Chapin, how are you doing? Is that a new haircut? New tie? New suit? No wait! Let me guess... New shoes! It's has to be the new shoes, right?

Mr. Chapin: You're this close to having no raise.

Y/n: I understand.

Mr. Chapin: Anyways, have you done all my paperwork?

Y/n: um... well... not quite but-

*you get cut off*

Mr. Chapin: WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME?!

Y/n: *scared, Stuttering tone* N-n-no! No, I d-did do it, b-but only h-half of i-it.

Mr. Chapin: Mr. L/n! In my office, NOW!

*He storms off as you were sweating in fear*

Bruce: So, how did it go?

Y/n: Go fuck yourself.

Bruce: Oh, is that really the best comeback you could come up with?

Y/n: Didn't your date leave you for a bigger co-

Bruce: How the fuck do you know about that?!

*the camera changes to you sitting in the lobby waiting to come inside your bosses office*

Roz: L/n, Mr. Chapin waiting for you.

Y/n: *gulp*

*you get up from your seat, as you walked towards the door to the office, you open up and saw your boss looking outside the window*

Mr. Chapin: Y/n L/n, do you know why I called in?

Y/n: No, and why are you looking at that woman undressing herself in her bathroom through the window?

*He turns around and looks at you with a menacing look*

Y/n: ...

Mr. Chapin: Sit.

Y/n: *you quickly sat down*

Mr. Chapin: Mr. L/n, this is a place of work, no sleep, no Break, and no happiness.

Y/n: ... Okay, but what does this have to do with me?

Mr. Chapin: What I'm saying is that you are a slow piece of crap, look around you, what do you see?

*you look around to see a cabinet filled with cigarette packs, posters of pornstar's, 2 printing machines, one that's leaking ink and one that sparking light, a huge TV with the screen showing the inside of the women's bathroom and tons of paperwork laying on the ground*

Y/n: A cabinet filled with cigarette packs, a posters of pornstar's, 2 printing machines, one that's leaking ink and the one that's sparking light, a huge TV with the screen showing the inside of the woman's bathroom and tons of paperwork lying on the ground.

And two rats fucking eachother in the corner.

Mr. Chapin: What? No, just, forget what I said. Look! If I see you sleeping every day, not filling out my paperwork and not counting all the money from the vault, you're gonna have to wash the men's dirty bathroom. Even, the one's that have shit stains on the door.