The Next Day

It was morning in hell, you and Peggy woke up from both your morning sleep.

Y/n: Morning beautiful~

Peggy: Hello Handso-

Y/n/Peggy: Wait. What time is it?

*you two look at the clock to find out that your both late to work*

Y/n/Peggy: I'M LATE!!!

You and Peggy quickly got out of bed and quickly putting on your clothes. You accidentally bumped the TV remote causing it to fall down and hit the ground which made the TV turn on. It was on Channel 666 News.

Peggy: Bye Y/n!

*She said while leaving the room*

Y/n: Bye Peggy!

*As you were tieing your tie, you looked at the mirror while fixing your messed up hair but realized that you didn't have that much to do it so instead you decided to put your deodorant. As you were doing that, you saw the reflection of the tv on the mirror showing Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench as usual saying the same thing*

Katie: Hi, I'm Katie Killjoy.

Tom: And I'm Tom Trench, today the Pentagram City Bank was robbed last night.

*you paused and looked at the TV behind you*

Katie: That's right! Video footage shows the culprit at the bank last night.

*It's show the floor that you work at, and a spinning green and yellow tornado appeared from underneath the floors as it stopped. The spinning tornado stops, revealing you with the mask on as you carried three bags of money and then jumping out the window*

Y/n: oh my god...

Katie: The Mask is the real culprit of the scene of the crime. That son of a bitch ran out of there with 100 millon dollars in the palm of his hand! Lucky bastard.

Tom: It's safe to say that he really wanted all that GREEN with him.

Katie: Ha-ha-ha. Very funny, Tom. Just as funny how I'll break your arm after the break for making that stupid joke.

Tom: Wait, wha-

Katie: But in other news, the Princess of Hell is going coming here to the studio for an interview about how her hotel is doing, after our, Last encounter. It's safe to say that I won that fight.

*in the distance you hear Charlie's voice*

Charlie: *from a distance* I WON YOU BITCH!!!

Katie: I mean please, if anything that Bitch is probably still has no sinners at that rehabilitation Hotel of her's!

*As she said that, everyone in the studio began to laugh which made you very angry. Your lips slowly turned into a angry frowned with your breathing turning faster and faster*

Y/n: *That Whore. The way they laugh at Charlie's hotel makes me Sick!*

You were filled with anger that you couldn't control your temper. You then saw the mask lying on your bed, you quickly ran towards it, picking it up and running back to the same spot you were standing on.

Y/n: Okay, bitch. You're going to get a little Visit from The Mask!

*As you said that, Milo knew what you meant by that, he got out of his doggy bed and ran underneath your bed hiding in fear. As you brought the mask to your face, you paused. The green wooden mask which was on your hand was 2 inches away from your face. You slowly lifted you head up and realized what you almost did, your heavy angry breathing turned into a scared and terrified heavy breathing going rapid*