Becoming The Mask.

It was around 1:34 AM, you were still in the car while driving on the Pentagram City Bridge which was next to the filthy habor. You thought to yourself how today went horribly bad and how things could get even worse, that's when suddenly The Loaner's hood began to smoke and the car began to stop driving, you tried to turn it back up, then you realized that the engine of the vehicle died.

Y/n: Ohhh.... Jeez! .....Ow!

*you got out of the car and walked towards the hood of the car to check to damage on the engine, then you accidentally burnt your hand while lifting the hood up*

Y/n: Ah! MMH! MMH, GOD!

You looked at the car and kicked it with all your strength, as you kicked it, you tripped and fell. The piece on the front of the car fell off, then the bumper, the doors and the whole thing gave up and fell aswell. You were so pissed off that you didn't even want to look at the car, you walked towards the railing on the bridge all depressed when suddenly it began to thunder. You wanted everything to end, you looked down at the water and saw a body floating. You were so shocked and scared that you began to yell at the body.

Y/n: Hey!

*no response*

Y/n: Hey, Mister!

*You began to run towards the body*

Y/n: Hold on!

Y/n: I know CPR!

As you made it towards the body that was floating in the filthy waters of the harbor, you noticed the person wasn't moving or breathing because it was a pile of trash that resembled alot like a body. You were so mad that you thought it was a person, plus getting you clothes all wet. You were about to leave when you pulled out something that was attached to the trash. You were confused by what it is because it was covered it shredded white clothing, you quickly took of the shredded clothes and it was... a Green Wooden Mask?

It was a Mask that you've never seened before, you flipped it around it see where or what this thing is

It was a Mask that you've never seened before, you flipped it around it see where or what this thing is. As you flipped it around while looking at the back, it began to glow green, something in you felt like it was trying to tell you to put it on. As you slowly brought it up to your face, a flashlight was pointing right towards you, you looked up and saw that it was only Charlie.

Charlie: *from a far* Y/n?! What are you doing down there?!

Y/n: Uh, I'm-just looking for..... My Mask...... I got it.

*we cut to you in the limo with Charlie, she was the only one inside expect for Razzle and Dazzle who were in the drivers seat*

Y/n: Thanks for giving me a ride to my apartment, Charlie.