𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙𝘡 ; 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪 𝘣𝘹𝘣

By -LARGERTHANLIFE

𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 , 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 ; 𝐰𝐞𝐬𝟔𝐬
𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ; 𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐳𝐞𝟔𝐬
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑; 𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 ; 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐡
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ; 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 ; ᴀᴍᴘ
𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀 ; 𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 ; 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐮𝐳𝐢
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐔𝐒 ; 𝐦+𝐭
𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐌𝐏𝐇 ; 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲
𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝
𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐢
𝟐 𝐌𝐀𝐍 ; 𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐰 + 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 ; 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒; 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐱𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍 ; 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐲

𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

690 24 174
By -LARGERTHANLIFE

*the product of me looking at pictures of them on pinterest for too long*

**this is long overdo bro**

***exclusive pics at the end!***

*semi- nonverbal ken*

bobby walked into kenyatta's room , the boy laying across his bed playing minecraft on his grey ipad pro . he had basically ditched his phone all together ever since lone got him the gift for his 20th birthday . " frazierr ! " bobby called out for kenyatta's attention by using the boy's last name , earning a glare in response . " you saw the text jordan sent right ? " 

ken only nodded in response before placing his attention back on his game . bobby had completely invited himself into the room at this point and was laying next to his best friend . kenyatta side eyed the boy with his eyebrow raised before shaking his head . bobby jerked his head back with an amused expression " what ? you dont want me in here ? " 

kenyatta shrugged before he murmured " ion care , you could've asked though . " bobby smiled brightly at the sentence before shaking ken playfully " kenyatta ! your speech is getting so much better ! " he cheered , watching as the flustered boy attempted to hide his smile .

 before, ken would rarely give  full sentences . Bobby only  witnessed him give more than two word responses when ken was either ; A : highly upset or B : forced to speak .

nine times out of ten kenyatta would just speak his mind through bobby . especially in label meetings , he would just slide bobby notes of what he wanted to say . 

" boo boo ." ken's voice startled bobby and the use of his childhood nickname caught him off guard as well . kenyatta gave bobby the nickname when they were like .. 5 years old . It used to be "bo bo" but bobby told him that it sounded african and stupid . not that boo boo was that much better to be fair .

" wassup ? " bobby responded , waiting for a response . instead of telling bobby what was wrong , the boy slid his ipad to him . there was an live news channel pulled up on youtube , announcing all the snowed in areas in georgia  . bobby groaned as their city flashed across the bottom of the screen . 

the two were supposed to catch a flight that night but the weather effortlessly cancelled their plans . " first our show , now this ? " bobby sighed , pulling his phone out his pocket and dialing jordan's number . 

kenyatta continued to play his ' escape playboi carti ' obby while bobby informed jordan on their predicament . ken was growing tired of playing games on his ipad and he hasn't even seen his phone in three days . he couldn't think of anything else to do but mess with his closest friend .

as soon as he hung up the phone , he was met with a breath taking weight on top of him . " ken get up bro . " 

kenyatta wouldn't budge as he recorded bobby's reaction on his large ipad with a goofy smile on his face . bobby sighed before he grabbed ken's ipad , throwing it to the side . kenyatta watched in awe as his ipad hit the floor with a sound that sounded too similar to glass breaking than kenyatta liked .

he jumped off of bobby and ran to check on the gifted device . he picked up the ipad carefully , only to be met with a shattered screen . ken felt his heart drop as tears welled in his eyes .

bobby watched with wide eyes as guilt filled him up immediately . he knew how sensitive ken could be so this for sure wouldn't have a good outcome . " you broke it ! " ken shouted as tears began to drop .

" ken it was an accident i swear , i'm so sorry . i'll buy another one right now i swear . " bobby rambled , desperately trying to apologize to the upset boy . the last thing he needed was for ken to really get mad , things would really get ugly .  " get out . " ken deadpanned , his breathing starting to get heavier . 

bobby stood there , still trying to reason with the boy but he was cut short as a plastic cup came flying towards him , hitting him in his side . lone took this as a sign to just do what kenyatta said        and to get out before more dangerous things started to get thrown at him . 

he knew he had to fix things .

----

bobby contemplated turning around and going back to his room but he knew now was not the     time to be pussy . 

he knocked on the door waiting for some sort of sign that he could come in . after a minute , maybe less , his cellphone vibrated in his pocket . he pulled it out , tapping on the message that led to his password screen . he quickly typed in the code before the message thread was exposed . 

mi amor  <3 👥🦇 : 

can u tell whoever's at my door 2 come in ?

pls.  

bobby rolled his eyes at the boy's laziness . all he had to do was get up and open the door . 

regardless of his complaints , bobby pushed the door open seeing ken lay in bed with his newly found phone in hand . kenyatta purposely kept his attention on his phone as he saw bobby in the corner of his eye .

" frazier . "

no response.

" ken ! "

silence again . 

" Goomba bro ."

ken only rolled his eyes at this .

" kenyatta i know you hear me talkin' to you . "

and still ... no response .

bobby wasn't in the mood to play games with ken so he dropped the flowers and the gift basket and made his way over to ken . kenyatta finally turned his head as he realized how close bobby was getting , startled as bobby swiftly snatched him up .

" why you actin' like you don't have any manners , hm ? " bobby spoke lowly , the grip he had on kenyatta's throat tightening . ken couldn't do anything but stare as his flower began to drip against his will . he squirmed as his own body betrayed him , making him huff . 

bobby smirked as he brought kenyatta closer to him by his neck " go open your gifts kenyatta . " he whispered sternly in his ear before releasing his hold . ken reluctantly stood up making his way towards where bobby was previously standing . he hated how bothered his best friend had made him .

bobby leaned back against kenyatta's tall head board , watching the boy pick up what he had previously dropped . 

ken placed the basket on his desk before taking each gift out one at a time . he started with the " whole lotta red " vinyl . the fact that lone even remembered this was his favorite album made him smile . next ken pulled out the ' jason ' action figure . bobby knew ken loved to collect all types of figures and the boy loved horror movies .

bobby watched with a small smile as the boy took his candy and chips out the basket and set them to the side . except the life savers gummies , he started eating those now . he was happy he could make the boy smile . but he had to get kenyatta's attitude in check next .

lastly , ken pulled his new ipad out . this gift made him smile the most , he was cheesing like there was no tomorrow . he ran to bobby and gave him a tight hug , smiling even more when bobby wrapped his arms around him just as tight . 

" thank you boo boo . " ken spoke against the taller's chest as bobby held ken even closer if possible . " you're welcome ken . " the taller couldn't help but to smile at the boy's excitement . ken was so happy he didn't even notice the case that lone got him so his ipad could be protected the next time it was thrown .  " you like your flowers right ? " bobby asked, referring to the bouquet of black and white roses that he bought the boy .

ken simply nodded , a small smile still on his face as lone continued to hold him . 

" good , now get on the bed for me . "

kenyatta looked up confused " why ? "  bobby grabbed his chin , staring at him intently . his face showed nothing but seriousness . " that's the first rule you gon' learn , don't question me . get on the fucking bed kenyatta . " bobby reiterated , his voice darker . 

ken didn't dare to upset bobby anymore so he quickly hopped onto the bed , sitting what he would call ' criss - cross apple sauce .'  bobby tsked as he shook his head before he gave his next set of directions .

" nah , i need you to lay down and spread them legs for me , love . " ken immediately obeyed without question , his cunt becoming more soaked by the second .  bobby hummed as ken got into position " hm , good bitch . "

bobby stood in between ken's legs , chuckling at the way the boy looked at him with so much anticipation . bobby dropped to his knees , slowly sliding down kenyatta's shorts . ken had an idea of what would happen next and he couldn't wait .

bobby slid ken's boxers down next revealing ken's freshly waxed pussy . bobby licked over his lips as he eyed the way ken's area glistened so nicely , juices covering it . " this shit beautiful . "

bobby finally placed his tongue onto ken's flower , immediately sucking and licking the juices up. ken only let out small whimpers and moans until lone moved his focus to ken's clit . he sucked and placed soft kisses on the boy's sensitive pearl making ken call out his name repeatedly . 

lone slid his hand into ken's , the two holding hands as bobby pleased the boy that he would soon call his own . lone raised his other to ken's hole , pushing two of his fingers in . kenyatta gasped at the sudden entry of the mans long fingers . bobby began to pump in out , aiming for ken's g-spot each time .

" bobby ! oh my godd . " kenyatta moaned , arching his back off the bed as lone curled his fingers. " can you take another finger for me baby ? " bobby asked , rubbing the boy's clit at a rapid pace where his mouth previously was . 

" uh-! mmhmm " kenyatta hummed in approval , only to be popped in his thigh by bobby . " beg for that shit ." he demanded , already teasing the third finger . 

kenyatta whimpered , his toes curling as he attempted to get his words out . " p-please .. " he muttered, expecting to feel another finger . instead bobby pulled out a finger, now only using one to pump inside of ken . 

" i need you to really beg , kenyatta . stop being difficult ."  bobby spoke against ken's heat, making the boy let out a small gasp . "bobby just fuck me! please! " kenyatta fussed impatiently . he didn't even want the oral pleasure anymore , he needed to feel bobby .

bobby laughed as he pulled out his last finger before sticking the two he used in ken's mouth . " you a greedy lil bitch , huh ? " he rhetorically asked , getting a hum around his fingers in response .

bobby stood up from his spot on the ground and started to unbuckle his belt . he removed the belt but unlike kenyatta expected , his pants remained on . " turn over , you got one more punishment before you get this dick . " 

kenyatta let a disappointed whine but knew better than to object . he slowly turned over on his stomach , now bent over the side of the bed . he felt bobby place a hand on his hip as he positioned himself behind the nervous boy . 

without warning , bobby raised the belt high and brought it down on kenyatta's left cheek with a loud ' SNAP ! ' sound . 

kenyatta groaned , the sharp pain feeling more enjoyable than he would've thought . he didn't know why he liked the feeling of the belt bruising his left cheek felt so good but it did . lone smirked as he listened to the sounds that left kenyatta's mouth go from groaning and wincing to moaning and whimpering . 

" you enjoyin' this ? you a freaky ass slut . " bobby laughed , putting more effort into the hits . bobby kept up with the abuse on ken's ass until it was bruised completely . kenyatta felt numb in his lower backside when lone finally finished , throwing the belt to the side .

ken laid flat , feeling absolutely worn out . unfortunately , bobby still wasn't done with him .

bobby slid his pants down to his ankles before stepping out of them, his boxers close behind . bobby grabbed ken by his waist , guiding him into an arch . " mm , perfect . "

bobby stroked his own dick a couple times before sliding into kenyatta's moist hole . they simultaneously groaned , the two basking in the moment that they've awaited for so long . bobby gave kenyatta a few moments to adjust before he started to slowly stroke the boys insides .

" f- faster " ken moaned , craving the feeling of bobby destroying him . bobby , who was only going slow for kenyatta's sake , didn't have to be told twice . he immediately sped up his stroke's at ken's command . bobby rocked his hips at a fast pace , his tip visible through ken's stomach . 

bobby reached his hand under ken to press on the bulge , gaining even louder cries from ken . " this me in yo stomach ken . nobody else dick you down like this , do they ? " bobby asked , going even harder now with kenyatta's sounds of pleasure driving him .

" nu-no daddy ! " bobby felt his face flush at the nickname . the way it flowed off of ken's tongue so easily really turned him on even more . he pulled ken up by his hair , placing kisses along his jawline as he continued to stroke ken's insides . " f-fuck yes ! right there daddy , just like that ! " kenyatta cried , tears flowing his face at this point . bobby smiled , realizing he was hitting kenyatta's spot . he continued to slam into the spot making kenyatta reach his arm back , holding onto bobby's forearm for support . 

" im-ima cum ! " kenyatta cried , starting to loose his arch as his legs began to shake . bobby followed the boy all the way down , still stroking the boy even though he fell out of his arch . ken let out series of lewd moans , feeling overstimulated . 

bobby's eyebrows furrowed as he felt his own orgasm approaching , sweat running down his bare chest . he gave kenyatta a few more strokes before he pulled out . ken whined in confusion be he felt himself being flipped over and pulled closer to lone . 

" i'm finna paint ya face , okay ? " bobby said , looking in kenyatta's eyes for approval to which ken nodded eagerly . bobby muttered a quiet " good whore . " as he stroked his dick a few times before ropes of white cum began to shoot out , landing all over ken's face . ken sat like a good puppy as the white substance landed all over his face .

bobby smiled , grabbing his phone off the nightstand to take a picture of the scene . " you so pretty baby . " he complimented , only getting a tired smile in response . 

----

after aftercare and a nice meal , the two laid in bed together playing roblox together per ken's request . 

" i'm kinda happy we got snowed in goomba , what about you ?" bobby expressed with a small smile on his face .

ken smiled before replying " me too boo boo . "

Nunu's A/N :

exclusive pics as promised ( :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
103K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
59.8K 148 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
46.4K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...