Hazbin Hotel x The Mask Male...

By PetraVilla1

You were a shy, immature, meekish, and good-hearted person in hell. You worked at the Pentagram City Bank in... More

Loki Gets Rid of The Mask.
Worst day, maybe not?
The Coco Bongo Club.
Becoming The Mask.
Not a dream.
One Hell Of A Night.
The Next Day
The Mask visits Channel 666 News Studio
Mask's dances his way out
They found out
The Mask Is Always Greener On The Other Side
Turf War
The Ex and Parents
Meet Alastor's Sister
Mask Vacay
Lilith
NOT A STORY

Loan Shark Trouble

1.6K 31 3
By PetraVilla1

It was nightime in hell, all the demons were doing their business as usual, killing others, starting fights, doing drugs, and other stu-

*the screen quickly shows you flying across the sky from the big explosion*

The Mask: YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

*you land in a pile of trash*

The Mask: Oh, boy! Listen, here Pentious, babe. It's lovely that you care about me, But! I have my eyes on someone else.

Sir Pentious: what?

The Mask: It's okay, it's okay. It's not you, it's me.

Sir Pentious: We're not even in a relationship!

The Mask: ... do you wanna?

Sir Pentious: What?! No!

The Mask: Hmm, and here I thought we could have been a perfect couple.

Sir Pentious: With you?! No chance! I don't even like you!

The Mask: *GAAAAAASSSSSSP* My Heart! Shattered. Into piece's!

*you kneel on the ground*

The Mask: What's the point of living, if you can't find love.

Sir Pentious: ... I'm confused, what is happening right now.

The Mask: No, no. I guess love will remain a mystery.

Sir Pentious: Okay, I'm gonna kill you now.

The Mask: Oh but you're so hot.

Sir Pentious: Wait, what?

The Mask: Someone like you should deserve to be an Overlord.

Sir Pentious: *tears start to come out of his eyes* r-really?

The Mask: Yes. But, since you don't like me, I shall go. *sniff* goodbye, Pentious.

Sir Pentious: N-no, P-please come back, I didn't mean it!

The Mask: No, no. I must go now.

*Sir Pentious then hugs you*

Sir Pentious: *crying* P-please. I don't want you to leave. I care for you!

The Mask: *GASP* You do!

Sir Pentious: *CRYS* YES!!!

The Mask: I KNEW IT!

*you both began to cry*

Sir Pentious: *sniff* I'm sorry for all those mean things i said about you.

The Mask: *sniff* It's okay, but I gotta ask you something.

Sir Pentious: *sniff* And that is?

The Mask: Do you have a marriage license?

Sir Pentious: Gosh, no. I'm not married.

The Mask: AHA! NOT MARRIED, EY!

*you began to jump on top of him*

The Mask: well, um, what do you say you and me go steady~

*then Sir Pentious quickly realized*

Sir Pentious: GET DOWN OFF OF ME, YOU CRAZY OLD, MASK!!!

*He throws you on the ground, you get and quickly run off as he grabs a rock and throws it at you*

Sir Pentious: TAKE THAT, YOU GREEN LOONEY MANIAC!!!

*The screen changes to you, having on a baseball glove on your left hand as you catch the rock*

The Mask: RIGHT OVER THE MIDDLE, THAT'S THE PITCHER!!! HE'S STEALING SECOND, COVER THE BASE!!! TAG HIM! HERE HE COMES, TAG HIM!!!

*you throw the rock at Sir Pentious, he catches it and starts to quickly look around as if he was in a baseball game*

The Mask: *you slide underneath him as he jumps in the air and then lands on the ground* NICE GOING, DEMACIO!!! STEEL HOLE, IT MEANS THE GAME, ATTA-BOY, DEMACIO!!! HIT THE DIRT, SLIDE DEMACIO SLIDE!!!

*Pentious starts to slide across the street*

Sir Pentious: Hey, am I sliding for? I'm not demacio, my is-

*He lands on mud*

Sir Pentious: M-m-m-mud.

*He gets up, and looks at you with an angry look*

The Mask: *you spin towards him, as you grab him by the neck. You then pull out a giant nuke from your pocket* HA-HA!!!

*you place the giant nuke on the ground, while magically pulling out a magnifying glass out of nowhere as you look at the timer of the nuke through it*

The Mask: In-deed!

*As the timer reaches to zero, nothing happened*

The Mask: ...

Sir Pentious: ...

The Mask: ... hmm, that's weird. It should have go off by no-

*Sir Pentious then flys across the street and hits a wall as he falls unconscious, and you nothing but a pile of ashes. The ashes of you fly away when the camera slowly turns to you, lying on bench while wearing subclases as you were tanning*

The Mask: HAHAHAHaHa! Who's next?!

You began to spin around as you head off, as you were spinning around the streets of hell, you stopped and noticed two sharks that looked like they were part of a mafia gang.

*Titus*

*Clinch*

Clinch: Titus, Come on, before someone sees us!

Titus: Shut the fuck up, Clinch!

The Mask: Hmm, What do we have here.

*you quickly tip-toe in a cartoonish way while sneaking to see what they're doing*

Clinch: Did we bring the bags of money?

Titus: Yeah, I'm holding it.

Clinch: Good. Let's give it to the boss.

*they both enter in an alleyway as they walk towards a door, with a sliding window as they knock on it. The sliding window opens up as another shark appears inside*

Goon shark: What's the password?

Clinch: Fuck you.

Goon shark: Correct.

*He opens the door as the two shark walk inside the building. You then appeared and knocking on the door aswell*

Goon shark: *opens the sliding window* What's the password?

The Mask: Fuck you.

Goon shark: good.

*He opens the door and sees you as The Mask*

The Mask: Hi!

Goon Shark: The Ma-

*you punch him in the face, knocking him out*

The Mask: Nice shark.

You check inside the building and noticed that the place was filled with other sharks.

The Mask: hmm, I gonna need a disguise.

*you look at the shark that you knocked out as you pulled out a knife*

The Mask: You know, maybe you're skin, can be usefull for something.

*the screen changes to Clinch and Titus entering another room where there were mob-sharks talking about commiting crimes all over Pentagram City*

Shark 1: And that's why we should cause chaos at the West side of Pentagram City.

Shark 3: Why not the cannibal colony?

Shark 6: Are you stupid? By the time we get there, we'll all be sea food to them.

Shark 9: Why not the Hazbin Hotel? I mean, we can rob that place and cause chaos.

Shark 10: Are you brain damaged? The radio demon is at that Hotel. Besides, The Princess of Hell is friends with The Mask.

Shark 12: True.

Shark 4: I don't want mess with that guy.

Loan Shark Boss: You're all a bunch of Asshole's. We're Loan sharks, cause crime and chaos. We're not afraid of anything.

Shark 5: So you're saying that your not afraid of The Mask?

Loan Shark Boss: The Mask is a pussy, a dickhead, a Retard. If he was here right now, I would kill him.

Shark 8: But what about Bruce? I mean, if he knows that if we start a war with The Mask then-

Loan Shark Boss: Bruce don't need to know about anything. Besides, once I get the chance to kill him, I'll take his place. And Pentagram City, is ours.

Shark 1: Bruce's not gonna like that. Besides, nobody wants to mess with that guy. You mess with Bruce, you get the jaws.

Loan Shark Boss: Like i said, Bruce doesn't need to know about anything.

Titus: Boss!

Loan Shark Boss: What?

Clinch: We got the money.

*Titus throws the bag filled with cash to the Loan Shark Boss*

Loan Shark Boss: Excelent. Now, that everythings going to plan, we'll-

*He was cut off my by a shark with a green faace wearing a grey suit with yellow stripes*

Loan Shark Boss: The hell are you?

Lonnie: The names Lonnie.

*Everyone pulled out their guns and pointed at him*

Lonnie: All of you bitches can put your toys away, besides Bruce sent me.

*Everyone began to put their guns away*

Loan Shark Boss: Alright then, take a seat.

Lonnie: So kind.

*lonnie sits down next to two sharks, one slim and the other buff*

Titus: What now?

Loan Shark Boss: Tomorrow at midnight, West side of Pentagram City.

*Everyone began to laugh in an evil way when Lonnie began to speak up*

Lonnie: Uh, why are you all laughing?

*Everyone stopped laughing and began to look at him*

Shark 1: Why should we tell you.

Shark 6: Yeah, you probably might tell Bruce, since he sent you.

Loan Shark Boss: True. And what with that stupid grin?

Lonnie: .... Life's been good to me. Heh-heh.

Loan Shark Boss: ... why did Bruce sent you?

Lonnie: Why did he sent me?

Loan Shark Boss: Yeah.

Lonnie: ....... for purpose reasons.

Shark 7: What purpose reasons?

Lonnie: ..... he said that I can't tell anyone.

Shark 2: Really?

Lonnie: Yep.

Shark 8: What's up with your teeth?

Lonnie: My teeth?

Shark 5: Yeah, they're all big and normal, and not pointy and sharp.

Lonnie: I floss every morning.

Shark 10: You floss?

Lonnie: Yep. Always need that good oral hygiene.

Loan Shark Boss: ... Are you sure Bruce sent you?

Lonnie: Yep.

Loan Shark Boss: Funny. I always have this guy named Bob, who always tells me that Bruce sent one of his men here.

Lonnie: Maybe, he's asleep, or not here?

Titus: That's not true, we saw Bob when got in here. He was at the bar.

Clinch: Yeah.

Lonnie: ...

Loan Shark Boss: So tell us, who really sent you.

*they all grinned at Lonnie, showing him their yellow and white sharp teeth*

Lonnie: .... *sigh* you know, I thought that maybe we would all get along. But i guess... that I was wrong.

Loan Shark Boss: Wrong as hell.

Lonnie: You of all sharks don't get it, huh?

Shark 2: Get what, you fucking, shitty, pussy-looking, Assho-

*Lonnie quickly grabbed his face, pulling it off reaveling you as The Mask*

The Mask: *you pull out a baseball bat, whacking shark 2 with it, breaking his skull* GONNA FINISH THAT SENTENCE?!

Loan Shark Boss: The Mask!!!

The Mask: SUPRISED?!

Loan Shark Boss: Kill him!!!

Everyone quickly got up from their seat, pulling out their guns and pointing it at you.

The Mask: Shit!

You jumped in the air, and landing began a tall pale shark.

The Mask: Take this, shark fin.

*you pulled out a gun and shot him in the face. You turn around saw another shark running towards you holding a chainsaw as he's about throw at you*

The Mask: CATCH, SHARKY!!!

*you throw the baseball bat at him, as it going through him, killing him instantly as he lets go of the chainsaw. You bend you body all the way down as the chain saw passes by over you slicing 3 other sharks*

Loan Shark Boss: What are you idiots waiting for?! Kill him!!!

Titus: but boss, we can't stop him!

Clinch: Yeah, besides he's gonna kill all of us!!!

Loan Shark Boss: Damn it!!! You two, get in the car, Now!!!

Titus/Clinch: Yes, Boss!

You were shooting them, slicing sharks apart, stabbing them and even setting them on fire.

The Mask: *you were shooting two shark demons when you saw a Hammerhead Shark trying get away* HEY!!!

Shark 12: Huh?

The Mask: Are you a Hammerhead demon shark?

Shark 12: Yeah, why?

*you grab him by the legs, and used him as a weapon, killing all the other sharks*

Shark 12: OW! FUCK! LISTEN, JUST BECAUSE I'M A HAMMERHEAD, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN USE ME AS A WEAPON!!!

The Mask: DON'T CARE!!!

*you were done killing all the sharks, you then slammed the hammerhead demon shark head onto a wall, killing him instantly*

The Mask: Well, that that's over, where did Loan Shark Boss and his two boys head off to?

*As you were looking around , you heard the sound of a car starting up, you quickly left the building and saw a black Mafia car driving car driving off in a hurry*

The Mask: Hey! Where do you three think you're going!!!

*you looked around to see if there was any other car that you can use to chase after them, luckily there was one parked outside*

You quickly jump in it and start it up as you drove off chasing after them.

The camera changes to the 3 sharks that are driving in the car.

Titus: So boss, where do we go?

Loan Shark Boss: Somewhere that The Mask can't find us.

Clinch: *looks at the passenger side of the mirror* Oh, look! one of our guys just made it out alive.

Titus: Really? Which one?

Clinch: I don't know but I'm pretty sure that The Mask is-

Loan Shark Boss: ON OUR TAILS!!!

Titus/Clinch: What?!

Loan Shark Boss: THE MASK IS HEADING TOWARDS US!!!

*you then appear on the right side of the car that they're in*

The Mask: *you pull out a horn* This is the police! Pull over !

Clinch: Fuck you!

*Titus pulls out a Tommy Gun and points at the car your in*

Titus: DIE!!!

*He pulls the trigger*

*As he fires the Tommy Gun, you swerve around trying to make try that the bullets don't the car*

The Mask: So, you what to play that game, ey?

*you pull out a Tommy Gun from your pocket*

The Mask: TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!!!

*you start to fire at the car they're in, shooting all over it, leaving bullet holes at back and side. You then stopped firing, stepping on the pedal, and ramming the car onto the right side of their car*

Loan Shark Boss: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING?!

Clinch: HE'S RAMMING US ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE CAR!!!

Loan Shark Boss: WELL THEN USE THE TOMMY GUN!!!

Titus: WE CAN'T, IT'S OUT OF AMMO!!!

Loan Shark Boss: FUCK! *notices the glove box* CHECK WHAT EVER IS INSIDE OF THAT GLOVE BOX COMPARTMENT!!!

*Titus checks inside the Glove box compartment and pulls out a red candle*

Titus: THERE'S NOTHING IN HERE, JUST ONLY THIS RED CANDLE!!!

Loan Shark Boss: THAT'S NOT A RED CANDLE YOU IDIOT!!! *swipes it away from him* THAT'S A STICK OF DYNAMITE!!! WHO WAS A LIGHTER?!

CLINCH: I DO!!!

*Clinch hands him the lighter, The Loan Shark Boss lights up the stick of dynamite*

Loan Shark Boss: GET ME CLOSE TO THAT CAR!!!

*Clinch drives the car close to the other car that your in, as the Loan Shark Boss throws the dynamite inside of the car your in*

Loan Shark Boss: GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE THAT STICK OF DYNAMITE BLOWS UP!!!

*The drive away from you as fast as they could*

The Mask: Hey! We're not done he- *sniff 2x* -Hey, what that smell?

*you look back behind you and saw a dynamite that lit up inside of the car*

The Mask: SON OF A BI-

*the camera changes to the Loan Shark Boss, Titus and Clinch watching an explosion of the car blowing up*

Titus: is he... dead?

Loan Shark Boss: Of course he's dead!

Clinch: Okay.

*all of a sudden, there was a knock on the back left side f the window which the Loan Shark Boss was sitting next to. He looks to his left and saw you waving at him*

The Mask: Are you sure?

Loan Shark Boss: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

You were holding onto the roof of the car for dear life, you used your right hand, smashing through the right glass window in the back seat as you quickly wedgied them.

The Mask: Wedgie!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Clinch: I don't get it, how did you survive that explosion?

The Mask: Oh, Jack! Don't you get it? I'm The Mask, I can't die from stabbing, gunfire, explosion, getting ripped apart, caught on fire and other stuff. Oh! And angelic weapons don't affect me!

Titus: ...

Clinch: ...

Loan Shark Boss: ...

The Mask: ... And, here's how i got out of the car. You see, because of the explosion, it shot me out of the car and i quietly landed on the car roof which is this car.

Titus: Oh.

The Mask: And also, we're about to hit a store selling bombs.

Them: What?

*you all look infront and saw that you were all about to hit a store selling bombs*

The Mask/ Titus/ Clinch/ Loan Shark Boss: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

*you all ram into the store*

The screen shows the store and car blowing up, as two tire wheels roll away from the explosion. The camera shows you flying across the building of hell, leaving the scene. It then shows the Loan Shark Boss, who survived the explosion, trembling in fear.

Loan Shark Boss: h-how did i-i... survive that shit?

*He looks around and saw the body of Titus and Clinch both dead, while caught on fire. He was about to run off, when all of a sudden, two cars that looked exactly like the ones that he was in stop right infront of him. An imp demon came out of the driver seat and walked towards him*

Chet: Loan.

Loan Shark Boss: C-chet? What are you-

Chet: Bruce wants to have a word with you, Now.

Loan Shark Boss: *gulp*

It was now morning, the screen shows you waking up on your bed.

Y/n: *yawn* huh... fuck.

Milo: *yawn*

Y/n: Morning Milo.

Milo: *ruff*

Y/n: Milo, you can't believe the craziest dream I had.

Milo: hm?

Y/n: I was wearing the mask, fighting Pentious for about like 2 or 5 minutes. After that, I got into some fight with Loan sharks and then went on a wild car chase. But, good thing it was just a dream. Now, lets see what's on the new.

*you turn on the TV, and channel 666 news was on*

Katie: I'm Katie Killjoy.

Tom Trench: And I'm Tom Trench, Last night The Mask was seen today fighting the Loan sharks of Hell.

Katie: That's right, Tom. The Loan Sharks were found dead, but 3 other sharks got away but got into a high speed chase from The Mask, luckily He was able to them. 2 bodys were found dead, the other, nowhere to be found.

Y/n: oooh, shit.

*the screen changes to a room with 2 shark demons playing pool, one imp looking through a magazine of porn, one demon shark loading his gun, another imp smoking a cigar, and one shark demon who was watching the new about the whole thing happening Last night*

Katie: *on the TV* The leader of the Loan sharks is non other than, Bruce Great White Jaws.

*the shark demon pulls out his gun and shoots 3 rounds at the TV screen, as everyone in the room went silent*

Secretary: Uhh, Mr. Jaws. Chet is back, with Loan.

*Bruce presses the red button on his table*

Bruce: Send them in.

Secretary: Yes, sir.

Chet walks in the room with 2 shark demons and 2 imp demons grabbing Loan by his suit and throwing him in the room.

Loan Shark Boss: Yeah, that's real fucking degenerate of you four.

*Loan turns around and trys to keep his cool as he sees Bruce*

Loan Shark Boss: Bruce! My man, my guy. How are you?

*Bruce Great White Jaws*

Bruce: *Italian tone* Do you want a cigar?

Loan Shark Boss: uh... sure?

Bruce: *Italian tone* Give him a cigar.

*One short imp demon gives loan a cigar as lights it up and smokes it*

Bruce: *Italian tone * So... I uh, heard that you and the rest had a little encounter with, The Mask. Am I right?

Loan Shark Boss: Well, uh... I mean w-we didn't know that The Mask was there. He had on a disg-

Bruce: *Italian tone* And uh, A little car chase, with him. Right?

Loan Shark Boss: I-i mean-

*Bruce smokes his cigar*

Bruce: *Italian tone* And I also heard that you were planning on, causing chaos on the West side of Pentagram City, am I... Right?

Loan Shark Boss: .... bu-

*Bruce tilts his head back and forth letting his men know to grab Loan by the arm as they do that*

Loan Shark Boss: Hey, get your fucking hands off of-

*they slam his head onto Bruce's desk, as Bruce then goes through his drawer and pulls out a giant butcher knife*

Bruce: NOBODY FUCKING DOUBLE CROSSES ME!!!

*He slowly places the butcher on Loan's chest as he moves it up to his neck*

Bruce: I'm sick of this whole scheme of yours, trying to betray me... murdering me?

Loan Shark Boss: W-wha-

Bruce: You thought i wouldn't know about your little plan, kill me, taking my place as the new mafia loan shark? I've sent a spy to your little hideout. He told me everything, i was thinking about leaving you tied up , leaving you outside... for next, extermination.

*then sweat slowly appears out of Loan's neck*

Bruce: But... I've got other plans for you.

Loan Shark Boss: a-and t-that is?

Bruce: I've got this simple plan for you, if you want me to let you live, I want you... to find the identity of The Mask.

Loan Shark Boss: Wha-

Bruce: You heard me, find out who's The Mask. I will give you 30 of my men, supplies of dynamite, firearms, and angelic weapons. You've got one chance to redeem yourself from death. But, if you can't find him, I want you out of the Ring of Pride. If I see that stupid face of yours, this'll be the last time... you get to smoke your Last cigar.

*Bruce stabs Loan by the hand as he grunts in pain*

Bruce: You've got 24 hours to find him. Don't fuck it up.

*Bruce pats Loan's left cheek as he growls at him*

Bruce: get him out of my sight.

The four demons lets go of Loan, as he walks away while pulling out the knife from his hand leaving a drip of blood on the carpet floor, the camera shows Bruce smiling at Loans as the screen slowly fades away.

Vaggie: YOU FUCKING WHAT?!

Y/n: V-vaggie, please calm down.

Vaggie: NO! I'M NOT GONNA CALM DOWN!!! Listen here you FUCKING, hijo de perra.

*She was actually yelling at the green wooden mask and not you*

Vaggie: You got, Y/n into this mess! The loan sharks are the Pentagram City crime lords, and because of your shit you got Y/n into the mess that you created.

*You and Charlie quickly hugged Vaggie as she slowly calmed down*

Charlie: calm down, Vaggie.

Y/n: Por favor, amor. Please calm down.

*then Angel appeared and you three*

Angel: uhh, whata... what are you three doing?

Charlie: The Mask got y/n into trouble.

Angel: Trouble? What trouble.

Vaggie: The Mask got y/n into a fight with the loan sharks.

Angel: Oh, no... that's not good.

Y/n: What's not good?

Angel: Y/n, what loan shark gang did you mess with?

Y/n: Uhh, it was loan mafia gang i think? They said that the leader was someone named Bruce Great White Jaws?

Angel: oh... fuck.

Y/n: What?

Angel: Listen, y/n. I've done and seen some crazy shit for my boss, Val. But the shit that you did, is too much.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Angel: Y/n, Bruce Great White Jaws is the one loan shark mafia leader you don't want to mess with. He kills demons who mess with him. He will do things to you that you'll wish you never'd mess with him

Y/n: ....

*you check the time on your watch*

Y/n: fuck, I'm late for work. I have to go.

*you kiss Charlie and Vaggie on the lip as you left*

Charlie: Y/n, wait.

*she runs towards you*

Charlie: If anything happens at work, give us a call.

Y/n: Alright, I promise. Bye.

Charlie: bye.

You now were running late to work, as you towards the streets of hell, you couldn't help but think about everything happening so fast. You, messing with Pentagram City's dangerous loan shark mafia leader. The screen changes to the hideout of Loan Shark Boss, the place was filled with Bruce's men searching for evidence about who the identity of The Mask is.

Loan Shark Boss: This is where that Green head guy was at. Check every surrounding to find any evidence.

Pier: Hey, Loan.

Loan Shark Boss: What, Pier?

Pier: We found some fingerprints of The Mask.

Loan Shark Boss: Good, scan them, see who they belo-

Pier: Already did.

Loan Shark Boss: Oh, that fast?

Pier: yeah.

Loan Shark Boss: Okay then, who do they belong to?

Pier: They belong to a guy named, Y/n L/n.

Loan Shark Boss: Y/n L/n? Where does he work at?

Pier: At the Pentagram City Bank.

Chuck: That's about a 30 minute drive.

Loan Shark Boss: Then what are we waiting for?! GET IN THE CARS, WE'RE GOING FOR A LITTLE ROAD TRIP!!!

Everyone quickly got on the cars and drove off to the bank, as they step on the pedal. The screen changes to you inside of the bank, as you were doing some paperwork, you noticed that your hand was trembling in fear as you were holding your pen.

Y/n: *Shit, I'm trembling in fear. Why did you have to get me into trouble, Mask?! Now the Loan sharks are looking for me thanks to your stupid shenanigans!*

As you were talking to yourself in your mind, there was an echo of tons of loud cars screeching. You quickly got up from your seat and saw the loan sharks coming inside of the building.

Y/n: *fuck! They found me. I gotta Angel, I mean he'll know what to do*

You picked up your phone and called him as your waiting for him to pick up.

Angel: *picks up the call* hey, y/n.

Y/n: Angel, thank lucifer that you picked up.

Angel: what? What's wrong?

Y/n: The Loan sharks, the found me!

Angel: What?! Y/n, listen to me, I want you to get out of the bank. And run as fast as you can, I'm gonna call Cherri and tell her that you need a place to hide from the them.

Y/n: Well, I can't! They're already inside of the bank and coming this way.

Angel: Well, isn't there another way to get out of there?!

Y/n: uhh, I'm checking through the window, I don't see any-

*you open the window as you slowly lean, you see a dumpster filled with trash but also a soft mattress*

Y/n: I think i just found a way.

Angel: Good, I'm gonna call Cherri and tell her that you're gonna crash by at her place. I'll send you the location.

Y/n: Alri-

*there was a sound of gunfire that scared as you then slipped, falling out of the building and landing inside of the dumpster*

Y/n: oww.

Angel: Y/n? Y/n? Y/n? Are you there?

Y/n: Yeah. Just landed in a dumpster from a 74 floor foot drop.

Angel: Ohh, okay?

Y/n: but there's one teensy-weensy tiny problem.

Angel: And that is?

Y/n: I don't have the mask with me.

Angel: Where is it?

Y/n: I accidentally left it at the hotel. What do i do now?

Angel: Don't worry, I bring it with me.

Y/n: Alright, I'll see you at Cherri's place.

*you hang up the call as you then began to runaway from the bank, you ran as fast as you could not wanting to turn back and think about what would've happened if they found you and took you away*

An hour passes by, and you now arrived at Cherri's apartment building, you knocked on the door waiting for her to open up.

Y/n: Come on, Cherri please open u-

*she opens the door, grabbing your tie and quickly pulls you in her apartment room*

Cherri: Y/n! I'm glad you made it safe, Angel told me everything.

Y/n: I know.

Cherri: Did anyone follow you?

Y/n: No, I ran as fast as I could.

Cherri: Good. Are you hungry?

Y/n: Hmm, a little.

Cherri: Okay, I go check in the fridge if they're anything for you to eat.

Y/n: okay.

*she checks inside her fridge*

Cherri: I've got a two pizzas.

Y/n: Sure.

Cherri: Do you want anything to drink?

Y/n: Water, please.

Cherri: *She nods her head as then gives you a cold bottle of water*

Y/n: Thanks.

*she places the two pizzas in the microwave as it then starts to warm it up*

Y/n: ... I'm a dead man...

Cherri: what?

Y/n: I'm a dead man. I messed with one of the Pentagram City crimelords.

Cherri: y/n, don't say that. You're safe here, I won't let any loan shark lay a finger on you.

Y/n: Thanks... hm...

... wait...

...

MILO!!!

Cherri: who's Milo?

Y/n: My dog! I left him at my apartment, all alone! If the Loan sharks head to my apartment, and if they see Milo! I-i-i Have to go get him!

Cherri: Y/n! Stop!

*she grabs you, trying not to let you go*

Y/n: Cherri, please! I need to go get him.

Cherri: Y/n, you can't! Plus, someone might see you.

Y/n: But-

Cherri: Y/N!!!

Y/n: ...

Cherri: ... y/n, calm down. *she hugs you* look, I'll message Angel to pass by your apartment and get him.

Y/n: p-promise?

Cherri: I promise.

Y/n: ... okay.

*you sit down while drinking your bottle of water, 20 minutes pass by, Cherri then walks towards you and gives you good news*

Cherri: Hey, Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah?

Cherri: I've got some good news.

Y/n: Really? About what?

Cherri: It's Angel, He found your mask and is bringing Milo.

Y/n: *you cried happily* Thank, god.

Cherri: *she smiles at you seeing you crying all happy* You really do care abouypt your dog, huh?

Y/n: Yeah.

Cherri: ... y/n.

Y/n: Yeah?

Cherri: I want to ask you a question.

Y/n: sure, about what?

Cherri: ... why do care so much about your dog?

Y/n: what do you mean?

Cherri: When I told you that, Angel is bringing him, you seem so happy.

Y/n: ... because... he was special to me.

Cherri: why?

Y/n: ... because my moms got him for my birthday.

Cherri: *Cherri goes wided up as you said that*

Y/n: You see... back then, when I was 4... never had any friends... when my moms took me to the park, all I wanted, was to make friends... but, all the other kids didn't want to be my friend. I was so sad, one day, they decided to take be to the animal shelter. We were just looking at the animals, as I was looking around... I saw him, just a pup... an lone... like me... with no family... but when he saw me, slowly walked towards to me and began to jump around all happy as he made an adorable bark, i giggled... then we left the shelter, it was my birthday... my moms got me presents... i was a happy, as i opened all my presents my mom, pulled out one more, but it wasn't wrapped in paper. It was a box... with hole on both sides... I was, confused, I was wondering what was inside when... it started to move, I was scared at first but i really wanted to know what it was... as I opened it, I was so happy that I was filled with joy. Because, my moms got me Milo, I was so happy... but... when I was five, things changed... I was watching my favorite cartoon show, Looney Tunes, as I was watching the TV... my moms, decided to take me to the park. We were at the park, I was playing with Milo, My moms were watching my play with him, all happy... it was time to go home, as we left the park, it was dark... and scary, as we were walking home... *tears starts to come out of your eyes* I will never forget the day... when i lost both of them... as we were walking back to the apartment, a m-man... wearing, a black hat, in a black suit and a red tie... *you start to cry even more* appeared out of an alleyway... P-pulled out a gun... a-and... *there was an echo of gunfire heard in your head* ... shot both of them dead... me and Milo were hiding behind a car, as I saw both my moms lying in the ground... in a pool of their own blood. It was the saddess day of my life, my aunt called the police about it... they tried their best looking for... that fucking guy... but they gave up.

Cherri: ... y/n... i'm so terribly sorry that, that happened to your parents.

Y/n: ... It's okay.

Cherri: do you know who did it?

Y/n: no... a month pass, and they gave up... I never knew, who the man was... but that... fucking, stupid smile of his when he killed them... and that evil laugh... I just want that guy dead...

Cherri: *hugs you*

Y/n: you know... I never told anyone about it... I've always kept it to myself.

Cherri: But you don't have to...

Y/n: I know...

*you then look at Cherri and she looked at you, as both your faces turned red*

LEMON🍋🍋🍋

You both slowly moved your lips towards eachother as you both kissed eachother, you then started to undress her as you took off her tank-top and slowly move your head towards her shoulder and started to bit slowly as you heard her moan, quietly. Cherri then starts to untie your tie and unbuttoning your suit, she then laid on her bed and started to take off her pants and took off her panties. You start to get on her bed as she starts to take off you pants revealing your dick, she starts to suck your dick as you grab her ass, squeezing it as she blushes alot. After that, you grabbed her by her hips and shoved your dick inside of her as she moans.

You then slowly moved up back and forth as she started to moan.

Cherri: *moan* fuck *moan* fuck *moan* fuck.

*You then started to move a little fast*

Cherri: Fuck, fuck, fuck! *moans* y-y/n. Please, d-don't stop~ *moans* I want you to go faster. Please~

Y/n: Alright, Cherri~

You started to move faster and faster as Cherri lays her head on her pillow covering her moans as they grew louder and louder. As you kepted doing that, you began to suck her tits as she then started to moan louder and louder.

Cherri: Y/n!~ Daddy~ this feels amazing!~

Y/n: Cherri, you really are the bomb~

Cherri/ Y/n: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Cherri: Y/n! I'm gonna-I'm gonna-

Y/n: Me too! Lets do it together!

Cherri: OKAY DADDY~

*you faster and faster as she kept moaning louder and louder, until you cummed in her as she moaned the loudest*

Y/n/Cherri: FUCK!!!

you both lay down in bed, as you both slowly falls asleep as you two were cuddling.

*2 hours pass by and there was a knock on the door*

Angel: Hey, guys. It's me, Angel.

*then there was a bark at the door which made the both of you quickly wake up*

Y/n: Wait a minute... i know that bark.

Cherri: Really?

Y/n: Yeah, that's the bark of a Jack Russell Terri- *you realize* -Milo.

You both quickly got up from bed and quickly putting on your clothes, as you two were done, you open the door and saw Angel.

Y/n: Hey, Angel. So, did you get my mask?

Angel: Yep. *He hands you your mask* and I also brought someone with me.

*Angel lifts up his arms, holding Milo as you happily smile*

Y/n: Milo! *you grab him and hugged him* Milo, buddy, I missed you so much!

Angel: *notices something on Cherri shoulder* Hey, Cherri. What's that on your shoulder?

Cherri: hmm? *notices the bite mark that you gave her while you two were having fun* I-it's nothing.

Angel: ... okay, anyways. Y/n, come on, lets go.

Y/n: Where are we going?

Angel: To the hotel.

Y/n: Oh, are you sure?

Angel: Yeah, I mean, I'm pretty sure they stopped looking for you.

Y/n: Okay. I guess.

Cherri: Mind if I come along?

Y/n: Sure!

Angel: Well then, what are we waiting for? Lets go the Hotel!

You all quickly got onto the limbo which Razzle and Dazzle were sitting in the drivers seat. As the limbo drove off, you were laying onto the side of the limbo watching Milo sleeping right next to you, 10 black cars stop infront of the limbo. You all quickly got out of the car as Cherri quickly pulled out some bombs and Angel pulled out some guns pointing at the sharks.

*loan appears*

Loan Shark Boss: L/n? Right.

Y/n: w-what do you want?

Loan Shark Boss: My boss, Bruce wants us to bring you to him.

Y/n: And what if I say no?

*All of a sudden, they all pointed their guns at you*

Loan Shark Boss: Then, we'll fill you up with lead.

Angel: Hmm, kinky~

Loan Shark Boss: Not like that, Slut!

Angel: You want to play bad, huh~

Y/n: Angel, stop. Listen, I won't do it!

Loan Shark Boss: Hmm, kill them.

As they pointed their guns at all of you, Milo got out of the car and ran towards one of them.

Y/n/Angel/Cherri: MILO!!!

*Milo bites one of the sharks that pointed their gun at you*

Mako Shark Demon: Get off of me, you fucking faggot!!!

*He kicks Milo as a whimper was heard from him*

Cherri: ...

Angel: ...

Y/n: ... Milo...

*Milo wasn't moving*

Y/n: ...

*you look at the rest of the Sharks*

Y/n: ... listen, you fucking, shitty, big finned, sharks! You can do Whatever you want to me but noone, messes or HURTS!!! My... DOG!!!

*you pulled out the green wooden mask and quickly placed it on as you spinned around, stopped and and looked at them as The Mask*

Loan Shark Boss: So that's how you become The Mask! With that Green Wooden Mask! Give it to m-

*you pull out a weird firearm, shooting it at the shark that kicked Milo*

The Mask: FOR MILO!!!

You began to spin towards them as you pulled out a giant mallet and slammed it onto 3 shark demons, 2 imps. You turned around and saw a big Shark demon running towards you with an axe as you shove your hand into where his heart is located as you pulled it out as you squeezed it and blood started to squirt out. You pulled out a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong sword *which was 25 inches long* As you sliced 5 imps and 5 shark demons with it as you then shoved it up in someones ass as it goes through him, and coming out of his mouth.

The Mask: THAT'S FOR KICKING MY DOG!!!

*you pulled out multiple guns from your pocket as you point it at them*

The Mask: SAY YOUR PRAIRS, SCUMBAGS!!!

You pull the trigger killing 14 more of them as you went insane. You turn around and saw 4 trying to runaway.

The Mask: OH, WE'RE NOT DONE HERE!!!

*you pulled out a rocket launcher, pulling the trigger as it heads towards them, blowing for of them up*

The Mask: NEVER MESS WITH MAN'S BEST FRIEND! OR I'LL MAKE A NECKLACE OUT OF YOUR TEETH!!!

Cherri: Y/n.

*you turn around and saw Cherri and Angel worried for Milo, as Angel gave him to you*

Angel: It's Milo.

The Mask: ... Milo?

*Milo didn't bark or make a sound,you then pulled out the mask from you face as you were worried about him*

Y/n: Milo? Please wake up.

You went silent waiting for response from him until-

Milo: *Ruff*

Y/n: Milo! You're alive! I was so worried, I thought I lost you.

*you hugged him as he was licking your cheek*

Cherri: *smiles*

Angel: *smiles until he notices Loan who was still alive* uhh, I think you missed one, y/n.

Y/n: what?

*you turn around and saw Loan who was the only one alive*

Loan Shark Boss: *Heavy breathing*

*He sees you walking towards him*

Loan Shark Boss: You idiot... Do you realize what you just did?! Your dead, all your friends are dead! Even you do-

*you shove a gun up his mouth*

Y/n: I don't give a shit.

Milo: *Growls*

Loan Shark Boss: ... fuck you and you pe-

*you pull the trigger*

The screen changes to Bruce's hideout as the echo of the gunfire fades away.

Bruce: Where's Loan? It's been 24 hours.

???: I can answer that for you!

*you then burst into the room as you quickly shoot at Bruce's men, as you quickly shot all of them, you then walk towards Bruce who was pointing his gun at you*

Bruce: Where's Loan?

The Mask: He's in here!

*you pull out a brown sack that had a blood dripping out from underneath it, you then pull out Loan's head as you throw it at him*

The Mask: I just wanted to return the favor to him.

Bruce: YOU FREAK!!!

*He pulls the trigger at you, as the bullets hit you but nothing happened*

Bruce: W-wha...

The Mask: HA-HA-HA!!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!

Bruce: no, No, NOOO!!!

The Mask: HAHAHAHAHA!!! SMOKIN!!!

Bruce: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

There was the sound of organs and intestines splattering all over the ground as the camera fades away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.6K 11
If you can't find one...make one as I always say You are a cupid angel that lives up in heaven, until one day it all goes to shit...and you end up in...
388K 2.3K 15
You were an ordinary human but somehow without dying or doing any evil or sin in your life, you were brough to hell itself where you met people who i...
15.8K 624 16
In the depths of Hell, an angel, forsaken and desperate for redemption, fell from the heavens, wreaking havoc upon the damned. Wielding the crown of...
35.5K 713 9
You were once a good hearted person, until a violent fist fight turned into a full on genocide. This genocide turned you into a cold hearted killer...