Our Time Will Come ~ š’²š‘œš‘œš“ˆ...

By Jadzzzzz

Summer of my 16 years. The most beautiful of my life. I got closer to that guy. The most beautiful thanks to... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -
- 44 -
- 45 -
- 46 -
- 47 -
- 48 -
- 49 -
- 50 -
- 51 -
- 52 -
- 53 -

- 6 -

113 9 10
By Jadzzzzz

By the way, don't forget to vote under the chapters if you enjoy this story, it's always appreciated!

▻✧◅

The days passed and I lived my last days in the seconde year of High School. Wooyoung continued to make me melt every time he hugged me, gave me a cute nickname, or complimented me. I also got closer to Seonghwa, we laugh a lot together.

It was in the early days of July that the summer vacation finally arrived. Even though going to school was a pleasure, I was very happy to be on vacation. And then, we could have parties with the guys as we had planned. By the way, check this out:

Gang 🌸

Hwaaaa 🐸
Guyyyys, how about camping in my backyard tomorrow?

Fox 2.0 🍗
Omg only you would suggest something like that

Sannie 🫧
I'm totally in, sounds fun

Jongho 📅
Yeah i'm good i have nothing planned for tomorrow

Sannie 🫧
Oh, you here? It's the first time you've spoken in the group chat 😱

Jongho 📅
Yeah sorry, I just realized it existed

Fox 2.0 🍗
Still lost, this guy

Jongho 📅
Who put "Gang 🌸" as the group name...?

Sannie 🫧
Huh Wooyoung, who else? He's also the one who changed our names btw

Jongho 📅
Oh yeah, I was wondering why my emoji is a freaking calendar on July 17th

Woo 🐬
Sry, i didn't know what to put... so i put it randomly but July 17th's a nice date isn't it...?

choi.jongho changed the name of young_woo to Woo 🪵

Jongho 📅
For that you get tree trunks

Woo 🪵
I deserved it

Hwaaaa 🐸
That doesn't tell me if you're coming WOOYOUNG AND YEOSANG

_sannie changed the name of young_woo to Wood 🪵

Wood 🪵
🙋🏻‍♂️ I do

Fox 2.0 🍗
🙋🏻‍♂️ Me too

Hwaaaa 🐸
I like that better 😌

Sannie 🫧
But are we sleeping in a tent?

Hwaaaa 🐸
Yeah but i only have a 3 person one

Fox 2.0 🍗
Dude i don't know if you can count but there are 5 of us

Wood 🪵
Dwwww Yeo it'll work, we'll just have to squeeze a bit

Hwaaaa 🐸
For sure, it's more than enough space

___

I'd just arrived at Seonghwa's house, Wooyoung and Yeosang were already there. Without wasting any time, they showed me around the garden. They had already set up the tent, in front of which they had prepared a little area with a sheet on the ground, a lamp, and some snacks and drinks.

S: This is so cool, we're gonna have a great time here! But you guys are crazy, there's no way we'll fit five people in there - I said, sticking my head through the tent entrance.

SH: Don't worryyy, if one of you lies the other way I'm sure it'll work.

S: We'll figure it out when the time comes anyway.

After a few minutes, Jongho arrived and we all sat down on the sheet in front of the tent. It was a little past 8 PM and we started chatting while eating snacks and drinking soda.

SH: How about we play truth or dare?

We all agreed to this idea. Seonghwa spun a bottle to determine who would start.

SH: Uh great, it's me. Mmmh, I'll go with truth.

We all started thinking of a question to ask him.

YS: I know you like girls, but if you had to, would you rather hook up with San or Wooyoung?

WY: Interesting, San or me?

S: Come on, what kind of question is that - I said, laughing.

SH: Whaaaa, this is horrible, you guys are starting strong!

S: We're not gonna cut around the bush.

WY: It's beat around the bush, San.

S: Shush.

Wooyoung tapped my thigh. I responded by tapping his arm.

SH: With San it would be less horrible I think because I've known you for much less time. With Wooyoung it would be way too awkward.

WY: Yeah, I totally get your reasoning. Glad you didn't choose me - he laughed.

S: Hwa, how about you and I sleep in your room tonight...? Because we're not all going to fit in the tent and everything, you know... - I joked with a flirtatious look, to which the guys responded with joyful laughter.

SH: You're an idiot, damn it - he said, laughing.

WY: Yeo, it's your turn.

YS: Dare.

S: Twerk on Hwa.

SH: What? No!

Seonghwa didn't have time to protest that Yeosang stood up and shamelessly wiggled his butt near his face.

JH: It was more of a dare for Seonghwa than for Yeosang - he chuckled as the latter returned to his seat, leaving Seonghwa motionless with a disgusted look.

YS: Your turn, San!

S: Truth.

YS: Okay, hmm... How many times do you jerk off per week?

S: Dude, seriously??

YS: What's up? You feeling shy all of a sudden? - he chuckled.

WY: For me, it's about twice!

S: That's not your question, Wooyoung! - I replied, as shocked as embarrassed.

San, please don't think about Wooyoung jerking off, I beg me...

JH: Same here.

S: Jongho!!!

Okay... I'm definitely shocked by the direction this conversation is taking. My little Jongho, whom I've seen grow up since the 5th grade...

SH: Damn, it reminds me when Wooyoung you were with Ryujin and you guys left us to do your thing in the school restroom!

JH : Oh no, you didn't do that?! I won't ever go to the restroom anymore!

WY : It only happened twice!!

YS : Oh damn yeah I remember the first time, Wooyoung was late to class, I asked him "Where were you?" and he casually whispered to me "In the restroom with Ryujin, she gave me a blo-" - he said before getting interrupted by Wooyoung.

WY : Alright, alright!! You gotta make the most of being in the same high school!

Okay, well... I'll just wait for them to finish their little discussion...

I think I'm a bit irritated by the fact that they're talking about Wooyoung's past relationship... But I also think it's kind of exciting to imagine Wooyoung receiving a... WAIT, WHY AM I IMAGINING THIS?? AAH, I HAVE IMAGES COMING, GET OUT OF MY HEA-

WY : San??

S : Huh?

WY : Wow, you were somewhere else.

Conclusion of Chapter 6: San was somewhere else.

▻✧◅

ChatGPT didn't really enjoyed helping me to translate this chapter 😂😂

It was like "This content may violate our content policy", yeah i believe you 🥲

By the way, do you guys write "lol" in your texts? In french, we used to write that like 10 years ago and it's now really hasbeen 🤔 what word do you use the most?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.8K 53
just a bunch of messages you send ateez which they reply to. completed.
6.4K 308 15
[Read: This book will remain up, however I'll be remaking it. I wanna make it more witchy and interesting. So if chapters say that they're updated, i...
52.1K 2.8K 45
[š—–š—¢š— š—£š—Ÿš—˜š—§š—˜š——/š—˜š——š—œš—§š—˜š——] Yeosang has been in love with Choi Jongho for years now. It wouldn't be a problem if the same male wasn't his best...
154K 10.6K 36
[completed] Seonghwa is living a perfect but predetermined life until he meets Yeosang, who is everything Seonghwa isn't; careless, unpredictable and...