Epic Love [Elijah Mikaelson]

By Lilithishere24

The Academy of Unseen Arts presents a unique and challenging environment for those pursuing the path of witch... More

Epic Love
Cast
Aesthetic 🔮⚜️
Chapter 1. Pilot
Chapter 2. Loyal Test
Chapter 3. The Doppelgänger
Chapter 4. Rose
Chapter 5. Familiar
Chapter 6. The Negotiation
Chapter 7. The Dinner Party
Chapter 8. Death Of Warlock
Chapter 9. The Elixir
Chapter 10. The Sacrifice
Chapter 11. The Body
Chapter 12. Riverdale
Chapter 13. That Night
Chapter 14. The Tale
Chapter 15. Olivia
Chapter 16. New Terms
Chapter 17. Blood
Chapter 18. All My Children
Chapter 19. Esther
Chapter 20. Accident
Chapter 21. Spirit
Chapter 22. Recovery
ACT 2
Chapter 23. First Shift
Chapter 24. Joe's Bar
Chapter 25. McSteamy
Chapter 26. Gun Shoot
Chapter 27. McNoble
Chapter 28. The Hospital Prom
Chapter 29. Shivah
Chapter 30. Attempt To Return
Chapter 31. M&M
Chapter 32. Commitment
Chapter 33. Fix It
Chapter 34. Wait
Chapter 35. Another Elena
Chapter 36. Trick Death
Chapter 37. Anger
Chapter 38. Changes
Chapter 39. Scenarios
Chapter 40. Not A Good Day
Chapter 41. On-Call Room
Chapter 42. Bridesmaids
Chapter 43. Happy Ending?!
Chapter 44. The Cure
Chapter 45. France
Chapter 46. The Proposal
ACT 3
Chapter 47. House Party
Chapter 48. Admit
Chapter 49. Feeling Awful
Chapter 50. Life
Chapter 51. Milkshake
Chapter 52. New Orleans
Chapter 53. The Originals
Chapter 54. Cloaked
Chapter 55. I Know What You Did Last Summer
Chapter 56. Alone
Chapter 57. Girls In New Orleans
Chapter 58. Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
Chapter 59. Bloodletting
Chapter 60. The River in Reverse
Chapter 61. Lay Your Hands On Me
Chapter 62. Where the Wild Things Are
Chapter 63. Reigning Pain In New Orleans
Chapter 64. The Casket Girl
Chapter 66. Dance Back from the Grave
Chapter 67. Crescent City
Chapter 68. Long Way Back From Hell
Chapter 69. Le Grand Guignol
Chapter 70. Farewell to Storyville
Chapter 71. Dream a Little Dream Of Me

Chapter 65. Après Moi, Le Déluge

49 6 0
By Lilithishere24

Narrator POV

In Mikaelson's compound, Elijah and Klaus are discussing their current predicament. Elijah looks through an old book about witches throughout the ages "The Italians call them Strega. The Yoruba of West Africa call them aje, meaning mother. Where my mother was from, they called them häxa, and here we call them witch. Over the centuries, vampires have fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. There's never been one all-powerful witch until Davina."

Klaus looks at him "Who is now tucked in safe and sound down the hall under my protection. Your Celeste was quite beautiful and a portent of evil, according to our volatile artist in residence."

"Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day, but she's been dead for over two hundred years. I don't understand. Why all these sketches now?"

"Why does any witch do anything?"

♡ Epic Love ♡

Lydia POV

Upstairs in Davina's room,I arrive along with Marcel holds tray food for her. Davina stands up and screams at him, frightened telekinetically throws Marcel against a wall "Go away!"

I don't move as any power come from her the babies will suck them "Davina!"

Marcel says "Come on. You got to be starving. You haven't eaten since__"

Davina snaps "Since your best friend killed my best friend?"

"Davina, I'm sorry about what happened to this kid Tim."

"I'm sorry you don't hate Klaus for what he did or want to make him pay."

I approach her trying to be nice "Look at me as older witch who was lost and hurt like when I was at your age... He'll pay for what he did one way or the other, but right now,Listen to marcel"

Marcel nods "I just want to make peace with you."

Davina looks between us "Why? So we can be one big happy Frankenstein family?"

♡ Epic Love ♡

Narrator POV

Downstairs in the living room, Klaus and Elijah are making themselves drinks at the bar while they listen to Davina, Lydia, and Marcel fight. Klaus says "Well, that's going well."

Elijah gives him a look "If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea."

"Oh. Are there any more inopportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?"

Elijah sarcastic "Give me a month. I'll get you list."

"Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass."

♡ Epic Love ♡

Lydia POV

Back in Davina's room, Davina glares at Marcel and me for a moment before she begins vomiting up dirt all over her bed. Marcel begins to panic "Davina, Davina!"

I try to hold her but get scared for the babies and her "Marcel, I can't hold her, I will hurt her"

Klaus who has heard the commotion, enters the room to investigate "What's with all the racket?" He stops in his tracks when he sees Davina still throwing up soil "Bloody hell."

♡ Epic Love ♡

Narrator POV

In the living room, Hayley who looks guilty joins Elijah "Elijah? There's something you need to know."

Suddenly, the house begins to shake violently, as though it's an earthquake. Concerned, the two walk out onto the balcony overlooking the courtyard, where they find Rebekah.

Rebekah looking around in confusion "What the hell is going on?"

Lydia POV

Klaus and I walk out to join them. Klaus looking grim "Davina."

I cross my arms to my chest "And it's very bad"

♡ Epic Love ♡

I sit at the chair thinking of Davina as Rebekah looking worried rushes into Davina's bedroom to check on her. She sits next to where Davina is laying weakly on her bed "Hey. What kind of game do you think you're playing? I said disrupt the household, not destroy the whole city."

Davina says "I didn't do it. Not on purpose. I-- I don't know what's wrong with me."

I whisper to Rebekah before I leave the room "I guess the magic affects her"

♡ Epic Love ♡

Narrator POV

Down in the living room, Elijah sits in silence thinking, Klaus and Marcel are conferring about what is going on. Klaus says "This is madness. How can a 16-year-old girl shake the entire French quarter?"

Marcel says "I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this."

"How did you control her when she was in the attic?"

"I didn't have to. But then, I never killed her boyfriend."

"Yes, yes. We've been over this part already. The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches."

"She's not a tool."

"Something's wrong with her."

Elijah suddenly gets an idea "She has too much power that she cannot control. That much we already knew. But why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner?" He goes to leave the room. 

Klaus gives him a look of confusion before stopping him "Where are you going?"

"This is witch business. Let's ask a witch." Elijah leaves the room.

Lydia POV

Elijah finds me waiting for him in the hallway. 

I stop him "You're going to see Sophie."

"You don't have to eavesdrop" Elijah gives me a soft kiss on my mouth "I keep nothing from you."

"Yeah, well, I don't want to keep anything from you either, and if you're going out to see Sophie, then there's something that you should know" I pause looking anxious before I continue "She called Hayley and asked for a favor" Elijah gives me a look "So Hayley comes and asked for my help"

Elijah sarcastic "Because my dear love always helps others" I rub my belly "Don't think to use milkshakes against me" I give him a look "Or your puppy eyes" he moves his hand to continue talking.

"She promised Hayley that she would help break the curse that Marcel put on Hayley's people in exchange for some information. And I didn't think anything of it, but then Davina started doing those pictures of Celeste_____"

"Whatever this is, you have to tell me."

"Sophie wanted to find Celeste's remains, so I went through your journals, and I found out where you buried her, and then I told Hayley and she told her. I know it was stupid and it was snoopy. And I--I should have just asked you" Elijah stares at me blankly, speechless "Please say something. Please."

Elijah clearly upset "She wanted to be left in peace. You are a witch!! Should I have to teach you when a witch's remains are consecrated, that power fuels the rest of their community. Celeste did not want her remains to be found. She made me promise to bury her where she would not be found. You not only violated my privacy, you have broken my promise to her."

"They are just bones, Elijah and I didn't want _____"

"If you truly believed that!!" I take a step back "Why didn't you ask me where to find her?"

"Elijah__"

Elijah raises his finger "Not now" 

♡ Epic Love ♡

Elijah has brought Sophie back to the compound, where they have joined Klaus, me, and Rebekah to discuss their current predicament. Elijah says "So you have stolen the remains of the very person that Davina's been drawing for months. Would you care to explain this startling coincidence?"

Sophie says "I can't. I didn't even know who Celeste Dubois was until I___" She is cut off when the house starts to shake violently, like the earthquake from earlier. Sophie looks alarmed, but Klaus, Elijah, me, and Rebekah seem merely irritated "Was that Davina?"

I groan "Charming little habit she's developed."

"And the earthquake I felt today?"

Rebekah says "Also Davina. And, she's taken to vomiting dirt."

Sophie panicked "Oh. We have a huge problem. I thought that we had more time, but we need to complete the Harvest now."

Klaus says "Said the desperate witch, conveniently."

"I'm serious! That earthquake you just felt is a preview of the disaster movie that is about to hit us."

Elijah wonders "Why should we believe you?"

"You've met Davina, you know her story. For months now, she's been holding all the power of the three girls sacrificed in the Harvest ritual. A force that was meant to flow through her and back into the earth. One person was never meant to hold that much power. It's tearing her apart, and it will take us down with it."

♡ Epic Love ♡

In the Mikaelson compound, Rebekah and I explain it to Davina in her bedroom. I say "We need to prepare. According to Sophie Deveraux and I, as you self-destruct, you'll cycle through four stages that represent the four elements that bound together the Harvest."

Davina wonders "The earthquake?"

"Yes. Earth stage comes first."

Rebekah says "Then comes wind, and since each stage is more intense than the last, let's just say you'll blow the roof off this place."

I say "Then after the wind is water. Rain, flood..."

Davina asks "How bad?"

"Quite bad, actually, but that's not the worst of it. The last stage is fire, and since it's the last... It will be by far the worst. But, I am sure Klaus didn't take over this town to watch it burn to the ground."

"You can stop this, right?"

"Yes, but you're not gonna like how." I look at Rebekah for help cause no one like my words and Davina is a little girl.

Rebekah nods at me "They want to complete the Harvest."

Davina panicked "No!__"

"Lydia say you'll be resurrected."

"They're liars! They'll say anything to get what they want. Just like Marcel. Just like you!"

"Davina, you may think that I don't care about you, but you're wrong. I know what it's like to have your life stripped away from you because of other people's bad decisions. How do you think I became a vampire?"

I cough "Look Davina, you can't be fixed. I think of something that maybe will help you but at least trust me until I make sure it will work"

Rebekah pulls out a syringe and walks toward Davina.

Davina looks up at her in fear "What.... what is that?"

I try to calm her "The more upset you become, the faster you deteriorate. I compelled up some sedative."

"No, no, no!"

Rebekah tries to soothe her "We keep you calm, we keep you alive, Davina."

"Stop!__"

I interrupt her "You can't be saved. This will not stop at the earth sign, and if you wait it out, all the immortals will be the only ones left to argue about it."

"No! Please! No! Please! Nooo!" Extremely strong winds start to blow through the Quarter, bursting many of the compound's windows open. Rebekah finally injects Davina with the sedative, and after a moment, Davina falls unconscious. 

The wind stops shortly afterward.

I sigh looking at Rebekah "Convinced now?"

Narrator POV

Sometime later, Elijah, Klaus, and Marcel are congregated downstairs. Elijah is pacing anxiously "We sedated her too heavily."

Klaus says "Well, if this is her sedated, I'd hate to see her otherwise. We all agreed that Davina must be sacrificed. There's no need to let her blow the roof off our heads in the meantime."

"No way! You're not touching her!" Marcel punches Klaus angrily.

Klaus rubs his face, annoyed "Okay, I'll let you have that one."

Elijah says "Marcel, no one wishes to see Davina come to harm less than I, but there is no scenario here in which we simply wait this out. She's going to die."

Marcel says "According to Sophie and Lydia, the witch who screwed over everybody here and the witch who let the quarter upside down with her dark magic"

"The Harvest was working before it was stopped. If a nonbeliever like Sophie Deveraux and Lydia can come to have faith that these girls will be resurrected, then I, also, am a believer."

"I saved Davina from the Harvest, and now you want me to just hand her over?"

Klaus says "Do you think that I'm happy about this? If the witches complete the Harvest, not only do they regain their power, we lose our weapon against them. The earthquake I was willing to chalk up to hideous coincidence, but these winds? If Davina is not sacrificed, then every inch of earth that shook, everything blowing about now will soon be drenched in water and consumed by fire."

"Oh! Now you care about the city."

Elijah says "We ought to. We built it."

Klaus says "And we all saw it burnt to the ground twice. I will not let that happen again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yeah. Yeah." Marcel leaves angrily. 

Elijah turns to Klaus and gives him a look "Not a people person, are you, Niklaus?"

Klaus says "Nonsense. I love people. Just on my way to warn a couple of prominent ones in case the weather gets out of hand. If you fancy yourself as plus diplomatique, perhaps you'd like to come along."

"No. Soon Sophie Deveraux shall be consecrating Celeste's remains, and though her actions are reprehensible, still I should pay my respects."

Lydia POV

I hesitantly enter the room and look straight at Elijah "Hey. Do you have a minute?"

Elijah coldly "Just on my way out." Elijah turns to leave. 

As he walks away, Klaus shouts after him "Which one of us is the people person again?"

Hayley approaches us "He still upset"

I shake my head "Don't think about it" my eyes full of tears and I head to the stairs.

Klaus follows me "Lydia, Lydia" I stop "Lydia"

I turn to him overwhelmed "Yes"

"You are crying?"

I in rudeness "Why do you care?" I take a deep breath wiping my eyes "Hormones"

"Listen, Lydia, word of advice when dealing with Elijah? Don't do as I do. Just apologize" I nod "He's accomplished in many things, but he is a master of forgiveness." he is going to leave.

"Hey" he turns to me "Thank you, Niklaus"

♡ Epic Love ♡

I move around the balcony talking with Fred Andrews on the phone "What should I do, Pops?"

Fred on the phone "Lydia, You betrayed his trust, how do you take something that belongs to him?"

"I felt jealous and ____"

"Didn't you say she's dead?"

"Yes"

"Any jealousy, from bones?"

"No. I want to explain"

"Lydia. Listen to me, don't ruin your life. You will have children"

"They're not____"

"Milkshakes" he takes a deep breath "Don't ruin your life.... you have a life you love now. you love this man. you will build a family with him and above all you build yourself, you became a doctor so forget about your old life"

"Yes, Dad"

♡ Epic Love ♡

In the Plantation house, Klaus, I, Elijah, Hayley, Sophie, and Father Kieran are waiting in the backyard of the plantation house, where they've dug a grave for Esther, when Rebekah arrives to join them. It's still pouring down rain, and they're all standing under umbrellas.

Klaus wonders "Did you find them? Will he bring her?"

Rebekah solemnly "He'll bring her."

Kieran asks "Are you ready to do this?"

Klaus says "Always and forever." 

Klaus takes a dagger out and slices his palm open, dripping the blood over Esther's grave. He hands the blade to Rebekah, who does the same, along with Elijah and I, who is standing for me and Elijah's babies and Hayley, who is standing in for her and Klaus' baby. 

Once We've all dripped their blood into the grave, Father Kieran takes the knife and throws it into the grave as well "It's done."

Hayley turns to Elijah "Can I have a word with you?"

He nods.

♡ Epic Love ♡

Elijah and I are walking down the streets of the Quarter on their way back from the cemetery. Both are quiet until I finally break the silence "Are you ready to forgive me yet?"

Elijah sighs "It's not that easy, Lydia."

"Elijah, I was wrong to go through your journals, I was wrong to tell Hayley for Sophie about Celeste, but I did it cause I wanted to do the right thing for once like you for the family and felt jealous. So after everything that happened today, I don't know why we can't see past this."

"And you of all people should know why. During my fever in the Bayou, you were inside my mind. You know what Celeste means to me."

"Don't you mean meant to you?"

"Look, we don't talk about it before. Do you have any idea how rare love is? In a thousand years, I have found it but three times, and when I have, I have honored it."

"I know what a promise means to you, Elijah, but you made it two hundred years ago. I live in the now. If I feel something, I act. If I want something, I take it. I won't choose the dead over the living, so why are you?" The two stand so close to each other that it appears we're about to kiss, but at the last moment, Elijah pulls away. I look disappointed "I'm sorry, Elijah. Don't do this" I hold his hand "Please"

♡ Epic Love ♡

In Elijah's room, Elijah sits under the sheets ready to sleep, and I walk out of the bathroom wearing my PJs and I sit under the sheets as he helps me put a pillow behind my back, he still doesn't forgive me. 

I rest "Oof, Thank you"

"This whole thing was doomed from the start, you know? Yes, we saved the city, and Klaus doesn't complaining about the witches losing their power, but this did not go down the way he thought it would. Rebekah surprised me, though. she was quite resourceful today." 

I sigh sadly "We all knew your plan was mad, but we really thought it would work."

"We?"

I nod "Rebekah, me, Hayley, and even Niklaus"

"Nikalus?"

"He was sure Davina would survive. There was so much life in her."

"What about the power? Four were supposed to rise, and none did. Where did all that power go?"

"I wonder too, Elijah... I had no idea where it go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
1.4K 38 26
Reality is a concept as elusive as it is pervasive, shaping our understanding of the world around us and our place within it. But what if the boundar...
5.2K 181 25
[𝖮𝖭 𝖦𝖮𝖨𝖭𝖦] ❝ till forever ends ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖻𝖾𝗌 starts a new life in new orleans 𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂�...
163K 3.6K 45
WAVES.|| BEST RANKING: #1 in hayleymarshall #5 in alwaysandforever " it comes and goes in waves and carries us away. " |Book Two of the Cora Sal...